Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Poll: Devil Survivor 2 The Animation Episode 4 Discussion


Apr 27, 2013 5:55 AM
Offline
Joined: Aug 2012
Posts: 2298
zakkun89 said:
Dragon_Slayer_X said:

Btw can someone tell me the name of demon that appeared at the end...........the one with the katana. Pretty much recognized the rest of them except that one.


You mean Ronaldo's demon ?
It's this one : http://megamitensei.wikia.com/wiki/Hagen


Oh that guy. Forgot about him since i didn't use him that much. Thanks.

 
Apr 27, 2013 6:02 AM
Kami-sama

Offline
Joined: Feb 2011
Posts: 3117
This guy gets to voice so many characters -_-

http://myanimelist.net/people/113/Rikiya_Koyama
 
Apr 27, 2013 6:30 AM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2012
Posts: 79
AsherFischell said:
This show is so badly paced that I find it impossible to care about the characters or the situation in which they find themselves. I can't really imagine the plot being more rushed than it is.


I agree.
PLEASE VISIT MY BLOG : http://shiizumi.wordpress.com/
 
Apr 27, 2013 7:30 AM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2011
Posts: 158
UnbornMVs said:
This guy gets to voice so many characters -_-

http://myanimelist.net/people/113/Rikiya_Koyama


Kiritsugu!
 
Apr 27, 2013 8:03 AM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2011
Posts: 2838
Pretty good episode, but is still feels generic and bland.
Something is missing and that something is probably good direction. This show lacks impact!
I almost never read discussions after I made my post, if you want to reply PM me or post on my profile page.
 
Apr 27, 2013 9:47 AM
Offline
Joined: Feb 2013
Posts: 6
I hate the characters.

Thats surprising considering its based on Atlus game.
 
Apr 27, 2013 11:21 AM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2011
Posts: 15640
So Hinako didn't die? Yay!


 
Apr 27, 2013 12:39 PM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2011
Posts: 323
Dragon_Slayer_X said:
neji3994 said:
Aro-chii said:
I didn't like the episode ...
I mean Ronaldo and AO they should not be in this episode :T
But OMG NEXT WEEK EPISODE !!! JUNGO , JOEEEEEEE,OTOME and Airi too ~~~ <<<<<<3333333
I can't wait !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


They're changing this anime so much that I don't even care anymore... just going with the flow


I know that feeling buddy. The main events are there but everything feels just so wrong. Changing isn't the problem. It can be good or bad. But in this case, it's bad. I still don't like how they are portraying Hibiki. At least Nitta became a little better. After watching the episode, i was just laughing in disappointment and thinking wtf are they trying to do? They turned something that could have been epic into a mediocre series. I will finish this nonetheless but the disappointment won't really go away. Time to start the game again!!!

Btw can someone tell me the name of demon that appeared at the end...........the one with the katana. Pretty much recognized the rest of them except that one.

Also @willardhwright, i think you are mistaking Nitta's fate events. Vanisher is right about this one.



Yes and no. It's implied during the event with the boy that wants to kill himself.

Modified by willardhwright, Apr 27, 2013 12:44 PM
 
Apr 27, 2013 1:04 PM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2008
Posts: 46
ainky said:
I just watched Evangelion


Had the exact same idea, happy I'm not the only one :)
 
Apr 27, 2013 1:35 PM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2007
Posts: 23708
zakkun89 said:
dex_dash said:


why don't many people like this?


I can think of a bunch of reason :
-The story was rushed,the plot keep jumping from this to that with absolutely no character development.
-Daichi is useless
-Io is useless in a lesser degree.
-They use Keita's death to trigger the MC's emo mode and threw him away.
-Again,they use Hinako for the emo development.
-Yamato being an asshole.
-They completely screwed the development source.
-Ronaldo's face. (okay fine,this is just me)


- The story is okay. It could have used more episodes, but IMO, the frantic nature of it helps to portray the mood.
- Never liked Daichi so don't care.
- Io is clearly getting better and I like that instead of starting as generic-perfect-female-lead the games usually have, Io in anime is less flawless and is actually someone who develops - Ep1 Io would not have done the things she did in this episode.
- Keita's death is pretty much identical to the one in the game. And you can play the protagonist in that way.
- Gods forbid people be sad about death :[
- Yamato has ALWAYS been an asshole. That's the point of his character. Its the person you want to punch in the face the moment he starts to talk. Yet apparently anime fanbase somehow digs that type of character.
- So far most of the events in the anime are roughly similar to game events, minus few omissions due to game's choice-based nature and uneven pacing.
 
Apr 27, 2013 1:35 PM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2011
Posts: 323
Turb said:
ainky said:
I just watched Evangelion


Had the exact same idea, happy I'm not the only one :)


You are not AT ALL, pretty much everyone think that, and it becomes more and more obvious with time. Well, An EVA that I can like, at least.



- Yamato has ALWAYS been an asshole. That's the point of his character. Its the person you want to punch in the face the moment he starts to talk. Yet apparently anime fanbase somehow digs that type of character.
Read more at http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=591135&show=100#x5J4lE8IkHYkkQVj.99


It depends heavily of the people, and of what you mean by asshole, seriously. To me, he is one of the very few characters not blinded by anything. Thing is, Yamato is lind of a Lelouch-like character so you'd think that more people in the anime-fanbase would like him. It's quite surprising actually.
Modified by willardhwright, Apr 27, 2013 1:39 PM
 
Apr 27, 2013 1:42 PM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2010
Posts: 2836
Red lightning! Pretty cool episode. Nitta's new demon Kikuri-hime was pretty nice too.

They all want Hibiki on their side now eh? I wonder what the story of that former JP's member is.
 
Apr 27, 2013 2:17 PM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2007
Posts: 23708
willardhwright said:


- Yamato has ALWAYS been an asshole. That's the point of his character. Its the person you want to punch in the face the moment he starts to talk. Yet apparently anime fanbase somehow digs that type of character.
Read more at http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=591135&show=100#x5J4lE8IkHYkkQVj.99


It depends heavily of the people, and of what you mean by asshole, seriously. To me, he is one of the very few characters not blinded by anything. Thing is, Yamato is lind of a Lelouch-like character so you'd think that more people in the anime-fanbase would like him. It's quite surprising actually.


I love Lelouch's character, yet I could never stand Yamato.

And Yamato IS blinded. Blinded by his ego, his own hubris.
 
Apr 27, 2013 2:28 PM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2011
Posts: 323
Fai said:
willardhwright said:


- Yamato has ALWAYS been an asshole. That's the point of his character. Its the person you want to punch in the face the moment he starts to talk. Yet apparently anime fanbase somehow digs that type of character.
Read more at http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=591135&show=100#x5J4lE8IkHYkkQVj.99


It depends heavily of the people, and of what you mean by asshole, seriously. To me, he is one of the very few characters not blinded by anything. Thing is, Yamato is lind of a Lelouch-like character so you'd think that more people in the anime-fanbase would like him. It's quite surprising actually.


I love Lelouch's character, yet I could never stand Yamato.

And Yamato IS blinded. Blinded by his ego, his own hubris.


Which is exactly what I mean, it is quite surprising.

Well, he doesn't have that much of an huge ego, especially in the anime for now. He is just overly pragmatic; "a lot of people will die but it's either this, either the whole world".
Modified by willardhwright, Apr 27, 2013 2:33 PM
 
Apr 27, 2013 6:54 PM

Offline
Joined: May 2011
Posts: 3536
Damn, these battles are just massacres. Cool to see Nitta with a new demon and that red lightnin thing that Byakko used looked pretty legit. Wish Daichi would be a little more useful though.
 
Apr 27, 2013 8:06 PM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2011
Posts: 323
ZeroZx said:
Damn, these battles are just massacres. Cool to see Nitta with a new demon and that red lightnin thing that Byakko used looked pretty legit. Wish Daichi would be a little more useful though.


He will, don't worry. And yeah. Well. The devil survivor saga are usually seen as some of the "darker" megatens (especially compared to persona, which is almost "happy"), so this had to be expected. It will not exactly become nice with time.
 
Apr 27, 2013 10:54 PM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2009
Posts: 537
I hope Hinako is ok, but since she still appears on the ED, so I guess she's still alive...
I can't wait to see what demons will appear next.
I hope Alice will make a cameo, since she's the hardest to beat! And one of the cutest demon~ :D

Barion-Zara said:


Byakko was BA! And glad that Hibiki isn't going emo mode for long and immediately getting over it.

Glad that Nitta seems to be useful with Kikuri-hime which seems like a high level demon.


Well, technically Kikuri-Hime isn't that strong, but she's still way above the demon on that day.

I kinda wonder how the staff choose why those character get those demons.

Also, looks like Daichi can't seems to get powerful demons... XD
Modified by Oohoshi_Awai, Apr 27, 2013 11:03 PM
Join ★☆Shiraitodai Fan Club☆★ for Mahjong World Domination!!
 
Apr 27, 2013 11:05 PM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2013
Posts: 40
I'm just here for the demons and the awesomeness that is Byakko.

Lol'ed so hard when I saw Merak. First thing that came to my mind.


Couldn't care less about the story and characters.
.
 
Apr 28, 2013 12:56 AM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2009
Posts: 608
Now that Io has Kikuri-hime She can recarm Keita and all is good. Too bad for people that got evaporated by Merak.

Characters with boobs are still alive so its fine. As for Keita - there is one part in game where he has really good avatar that we wont see in the anime. It's a one time thing once you max Keita fate rating. We wont have any Keita x Jungo banter either.


How did Ronaldo get to that city where Merak fight was? Can he use terminal or something? Was Ronaldo in game also ex-JP's? >_<
 
Apr 28, 2013 4:43 AM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2007
Posts: 23708
willardhwright said:
ZeroZx said:
Damn, these battles are just massacres. Cool to see Nitta with a new demon and that red lightnin thing that Byakko used looked pretty legit. Wish Daichi would be a little more useful though.


He will, don't worry. And yeah. Well. The devil survivor saga are usually seen as some of the "darker" megatens (especially compared to persona, which is almost "happy"), so this had to be expected. It will not exactly become nice with time.


The only Persona that could qualify as happy is the more mainstream and more generic Persona 4.

There's nothing happy about P3 or P2..
 
Apr 28, 2013 5:19 AM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2009
Posts: 7
Seriously, if this end up with every episode having the MC save the day, while every other character is being useless, shit will be really boring.

I'm talking for myself, but, in the game the MC barely have personality and I played mostly because of other characters. Why the studio have to favor the MC so much?

Also, I know there's a apocalypse happening and all, but the atmosphere is way to dark. The game could balance it very well.
 
Apr 28, 2013 6:21 AM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2013
Posts: 39
Well apparantly the reason why the anime is nothing like the game is because it follows the story of the manga called ''Devil survivor 2 the animation'' which was released before the anime..
 
Apr 28, 2013 9:30 AM

Offline
Joined: May 2012
Posts: 940
this looks like its gonna get crazy. and next week starts a new day
 
Apr 28, 2013 11:01 AM
Offline
Joined: Jan 2013
Posts: 358
Existnow said:
Well apparantly the reason why the anime is nothing like the game is because it follows the story of the manga called ''Devil survivor 2 the animation'' which was released before the anime..

... isn't the reason why the manga was released is as a confirmation for the "upcoming" anime?
 
Apr 28, 2013 12:00 PM
Offline
Joined: Feb 2012
Posts: 52
I find it incredibly hard to take anyone who says that this show is being rushed seriously. They spent 3 of the 13 episodes on one of the 7-8 days. I don't know about you, but that's not really 'rushing' to me.
 
Apr 28, 2013 12:16 PM
Offline
Joined: Aug 2011
Posts: 142
Seriously , at the first ep i was like " wow impressive anime , it's going to be a good one " but it's getting worse and worse
And i hate the protagonist , he's like having Byakko he can do everyting
Ans as RedArmyShogun said , c'mon too much sacrifice zero plan behind
JP's is definitly not a strong crew , even the leader sucks

Will keep watching tho

Also watching the ED ( which i like ) you can see a lot of characters that haven't appeared yet in the anime , but i also guess they'll die once they appears
 
Apr 28, 2013 1:18 PM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2011
Posts: 323
Oohoshi_Awai said:
I hope Hinako is ok, but since she still appears on the ED, so I guess she's still alive...
I can't wait to see what demons will appear next.
I hope Alice will make a cameo, since she's the hardest to beat! And one of the cutest demon~ :D

Barion-Zara said:


Byakko was BA! And glad that Hibiki isn't going emo mode for long and immediately getting over it.

Glad that Nitta seems to be useful with Kikuri-hime which seems like a high level demon.


Well, technically Kikuri-Hime isn't that strong, but she's still way above the demon on that day.

I kinda wonder how the staff choose why those character get those demons.

Also, looks like Daichi can't seems to get powerful demons... XD


Kikuri is a healer. Si giving it to Io was a given. As for Byakko, Dragon/tiger symbolism, I guess.
 
Apr 28, 2013 1:26 PM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2011
Posts: 323
Fai said:
willardhwright said:
ZeroZx said:
Damn, these battles are just massacres. Cool to see Nitta with a new demon and that red lightnin thing that Byakko used looked pretty legit. Wish Daichi would be a little more useful though.


He will, don't worry. And yeah. Well. The devil survivor saga are usually seen as some of the "darker" megatens (especially compared to persona, which is almost "happy"), so this had to be expected. It will not exactly become nice with time.


The only Persona that could qualify as happy is the more mainstream and more generic Persona 4.

There's nothing happy about P3 or P2..



Nothing happy is way too much. P3 have an happy end for almost everyone and ends well. With some deaths during the story, yeah, but still, it does still end well for almost everyone and for most of the world.(except the best character. Damnit.). The persona serie is usually a lot nicer than other Megatens. Compare P3 and the first DS, where there are riots and teenagers playing pokemon with demons in the lockdown and killing random people.

Seriously, if this end up with every episode having the MC save the day, while every other character is being useless, shit will be really boring.


Wait for ep5 before complaining. That's apparently when the mess with Ronaldo will start and we will probably start to see conflicts between the main characters themselves.

And i hate the protagonist , he's like having Byakko he can do everyting
Apparently we didn't watch the same anime, I saw him almost killed and only saved by Hinako because he didn't follow Yamato's orders. Despite Byakko.
 
Apr 28, 2013 1:27 PM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2010
Posts: 1356
Oh god, this was so bad.
 
Apr 28, 2013 1:34 PM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2011
Posts: 323
The only Persona that could qualify as happy is the more mainstream and more generic Persona 4.

There's nothing happy about P3 or P2.



"Nothing happy" way too strong. P3 have an happy end for almost everyone and ends well. With some deaths during the story, yeah, but still, it does still end well for most of the world .(except the best character. Damnit.). Once again the persona serie is usually a lot nicer than other Megatens. Compare P3 and the first DS for example, where there are riots and teenagers playing pokemon with demons in the lockdown, killing random people. At least in p3 there are very few "collateral damages".

Seriously, if this end up with every episode having the MC save the day, while every other character is being useless, shit will be really boring.


Wait for ep5 before complaining. That's apparently (given the preview) when the mess with Ronaldo will start and we will probably start to see conflicts between the main characters themselves.

And i hate the protagonist , he's like having Byakko he can do everyting

Apparently we didn't watch the same anime, I saw him almost killed and only saved by Hinako because he didn't follow Yamato's orders. Despite Byakko.
The second part about the sacrifices is so depressing that I don't even want to answer it, but well.
Yamato explained pretty well why he was doing this, and we saw that he was right because Hibiki almost died when he do it otherwise.
The only problem is that people here apparently cannot understand that in a real war that isn't a shounen one, people die. Especially war against a giant, almost-invincible alien.
Jp is an army and the world isn't exactly in carebear mode.
Modified by willardhwright, Apr 28, 2013 5:52 PM
 
Apr 28, 2013 2:07 PM

Offline
Joined: Feb 2013
Posts: 129
Great episode, lots of fighting, and Kikuri-hime was pretty cool and so was Byakko. and a new organization has revealed itself very interesting, and the ending theme is great everything.
[/url]
 
Apr 28, 2013 2:42 PM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2011
Posts: 4110
My " don't drop a single series " philosophy can be a real pain ...
 
Apr 28, 2013 4:07 PM
Offline
Joined: Feb 2012
Posts: 52
Polychrome said:
My " don't drop a single series " philosophy can be a real pain ...


Sounds like a pretty bad philosophy to me. Why have it? So you can watch something that you don't like, and then come to the forums complaining about it without even giving any legitimate criticism? It's essentially shouting 'Hey guys, I really just want to let you know that I don't like this thing that you might like!'. It's not even like this is a universally hated show that everyone can agree on being mediocre or bad. Right now the most common ranking for the show is an 8 on MAL, with the 2nd and 3rd most common rankings being 7 and 9 respectively.

Just saying, that kind of mentality isn't a very good one.
 
Apr 28, 2013 4:35 PM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2011
Posts: 4110
HiddenDoorway said:
Polychrome said:
My " don't drop a single series " philosophy can be a real pain ...


Sounds like a pretty bad philosophy to me. Why have it? So you can watch something that you don't like, and then come to the forums complaining about it without even giving any legitimate criticism? It's essentially shouting 'Hey guys, I really just want to let you know that I don't like this thing that you might like!'. It's not even like this is a universally hated show that everyone can agree on being mediocre or bad. Right now the most common ranking for the show is an 8 on MAL, with the 2nd and 3rd most common rankings being 7 and 9 respectively.

Just saying, that kind of mentality isn't a very good one.


Because I believe that pretty much every show deserves a second chance, I don't plan on leaving anything midway when there could be sudden developments that would make it enjoyable ... besides, my curiosity wouldn't let me quit in the first place (unless it was a long running series, but I check the plot beforehand to know if I'll enjoy it or not in that case).

Also, there's not really any meaning behind what I said, just letting off some steam. I'm finding it to be kinda boring for now, nothing else.

PS: Don't take the forums too seriously lol

Modified by Zri, Apr 28, 2013 6:40 PM
 
Apr 28, 2013 4:48 PM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2011
Posts: 56
Isn't the whole point of calling him the "Anguished One" because the name "Alcor" is a huge spoiler? What's the point of all the promotional material calling him "Anguished One" if they're not planning to use the name? (On the other hand, Last Assassin pls?)

Yamato is even more of a douche than he was in the games. And that's saying something! O_O

Excited to see Joe next episode. Though considering how much they delayed his appearance by, my money is on him dying.

Also:


i find this funny
[An incredibly creative signature]
 
Apr 28, 2013 5:53 PM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2011
Posts: 323
Pseumincti said:
Isn't the whole point of calling him the "Anguished One" because the name "Alcor" is a huge spoiler? What's the point of all the promotional material calling him "Anguished One" if they're not planning to use the name? (On the other hand, Last Assassin pls?)

Yamato is even more of a douche than he was in the games. And that's saying something! O_O

Excited to see Joe next episode. Though considering how much they delayed his appearance by, my money is on him dying.

Also:


i find this funny
Haha, I love Yamato's clothes, it fits him quite well
 
Apr 28, 2013 9:03 PM
Offline
Joined: Feb 2012
Posts: 52
Polychrome said:
Because I believe that pretty much every show deserves a second chance, I don't plan on leaving anything midway when there could be sudden developments that would make it enjoyable ... besides, my curiosity wouldn't let me quit in the first place (unless it was a long running series, but I check the plot beforehand to know if I'll enjoy it or not in that case).

Also, there's not really any meaning behind what I said, just letting off some steam. I'm finding it to be kinda boring for now, nothing else.

PS: Don't take the forums too seriously lol


Oh don't worry, when someone who essentially claims that something is bad without even giving a reason or critique, it's hard for me to ever take their opinions seriously.
 
Apr 28, 2013 9:03 PM

Offline
Joined: May 2012
Posts: 1652
About this episode

No comment really
 
Apr 28, 2013 9:59 PM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2012
Posts: 3929
Kind of cool, but Byakko just gained amazing powers (I assume from so many people being sacrificed and Hibiki feeling guilt), and tore through that thing like it was paper. So it seemed like large-scale battle, but it didn't feel that epic.

Wow, in just one day, that city went from normal to decimated.

4/5.

 
Apr 28, 2013 11:15 PM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2012
Posts: 781
Uhhh... I don't know why I watched this episode. Boobs?
My Anime Blog: http://www.Entravity.com/
Episodic overviews of the latest anime.





 
Apr 28, 2013 11:52 PM

Offline
Joined: May 2012
Posts: 20
yeah, me
Turb said:
ainky said:
I just watched Evangelion


Had the exact same idea, happy I'm not the only one :)


yeah, when i watched the thing flying in the middle of the city my mind rushed to the eva scene...

it just quite similar
I've Killed my Brother
Just like what sasuke did
 
Apr 29, 2013 10:37 AM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2008
Posts: 405
Giving every non-main character the same demon... So lazy.

And who would use Kikuri-Hime for offense? Media and Recarm man.


 
Apr 30, 2013 3:02 PM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2011
Posts: 5702
Good episode. It was intense.

I thought Hinako was done for, good thing she's still alive.
 
May 1, 2013 11:21 AM
Offline
Joined: Jul 2011
Posts: 136
VioLink said:
What attack did byakko use? "Power charge" and then "deathbound"/"Assassinate"?

This battle was on a much larger scale than it was in the game, I wonder how big they will make the battle with Megrez.


that attack is normal attack imbued with "piercing attack" passive skill, which will allow you to deal normal damage even the target has "strong" elemental/normal defense (its gained when byako has leveled enough). remember when hibiki said that first lightning attack didnt work. dunno why they animated it with red lightning lol.

also for others.
-_- guys, its every gamer dream to watch character he/she like to live and act (and even live) in wider world than they see in game, and still had same feeling and point of view like in the game.
and i think those 9 directing guys did good work in this anime.

p/s : i think merak is done becouse too much receive damage (even from canon fodders), and then got attack by high level monster with "piercing" ability its enough to take her down.
Modified by lukavminaev, May 1, 2013 11:24 AM
 
May 1, 2013 1:22 PM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2008
Posts: 15702
Did i miss something? When did that girl got a new demon etc?
Modified by Monad, May 2, 2013 10:15 AM
 
May 1, 2013 8:50 PM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2012
Posts: 299
Oriolidae said:
As one who hasn't played the game, I say, this show is an utter disaster. Everything is rushed, the characters are superficial and annoying, there is no fighting tactics, other than "I'll just make an even bigger power boost" and nothing really makes an impression.

I agree.
 
May 2, 2013 1:58 PM
Offline
Joined: Jan 2013
Posts: 358
Monad said:
Did i miss something? When did that girl got a new demon etc?

JP's gives the demon for her, i think?
the way yamato put Nitta as Hibiki's subtitute means that Yamato knows her summoning power and prepares a demon in advance...
 
May 2, 2013 5:04 PM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2007
Posts: 539
I only JUST unlocked Kukuri-Hime in my game. So OTL

But Merak... DAT MERAK....out of all the Septre-somethings I fought so far, Merak was the most PAINFUL one I had to fight hands down. (To the point that everyone cept my MC was knocked out *crouches in the corner and rocks back and forth in terror)

I felt that pain all over again when I watched this ep.

Damn though...I thought they were gonna give Hibiki another demon when his arm glowed when he was talking to Alcor. Byakko is cool and all but...c'mooooon....Hibiki is seriously gonna be a one-demon party all season? for realz??


I see Jungo and Joe in the preview! YESSSS!!
Modified by Ikano, May 2, 2013 5:08 PM
(My avatar is an original creation-please don't take it)
 
May 9, 2013 2:22 PM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2011
Posts: 8740
I'm gradually losing interest in this series. It's still good, but it feels as though everything is just a recycling exercise. It's as though the writers created events on the basis of "this has been used a thousand times before so it must work". It doesn't matter too much when playing a game as the gameplay itself can create interest, but when converted into a story such as in an anime, it starts to become obstructive after a while - and that is the point that it's got to.

Combined with the fact that the chests of every female character follow the (original) Lara Croft fashion, I'm starting to wonder if I will actually make it to the end of this anime. Not a good situation considering that the first episode was my 3rd favourite of the season.
Weekly light novel releases (from 20/10/2014)
Monthly light novel sales ranks (from Jan 2015)
Bestselling light novel volumes of the year/all time* (and more in the same club).
*that there is data for

There is no such thing as shit taste. Only idiots who think everyone should have the same taste as they do.
 
May 10, 2013 12:02 PM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2008
Posts: 15702
dex_dash said:
Monad said:
Did i miss something? When did that girl got a new demon etc?

JP's gives the demon for her, i think?
the way yamato put Nitta as Hibiki's subtitute means that Yamato knows her summoning power and prepares a demon in advance...


And we where suppose to know that shit from where exactly? This is the kind of shit that annoys me in game adaptation. Same shit we had with the Fate series.
 
Top
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »