Forum Settings
Forums
Poll: Best book in the Haruhi Suzumiya series?

Apr 24, 2013 6:51 PM

Hello, I just finished the wavering of haruhi suzumiya, and now I am waiting for The Intrigues of Haruhi Suzumiya to be delivered, but I was thinking what do you guys think the best book out of all of them is and the best book that has not been animated yet? Chose only from the ones that have been printed in english.

The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya
The Sigh of Haruhi Suzumiya
The Boredom of Haruhi Suzumiya
The Disappearance of Haruhi Suzumiya
The Rampage of Haruhi Suzumiya
The Wavering of Haruhi Suzumiya
The Intrigues of Haruhi Suzumiya
The Indignation of Haruhi Suzumiya
The Dissociation of Haruhi Suzumiya(will be printed soon)

May 8, 2013 9:05 AM

The Disappearance is the best for me.
講廢話,被撞到.

May 10, 2013 6:05 AM

I've read all of the fan-translated novels so far and the Dissociation-Astonishment story arc is my favorite. Intrigues was great too, and I loved the Snowy Mountain Syndrome of Rampage.

I couldn't enjoy Disappearance as much, since I had already seen the movie by the time I started reading the light novels.

Oct 4, 2013 4:09 PM

JarodShadowsong said:
I've read all of the fan-translated novels so far and the Dissociation-Astonishment story arc is my favorite. Intrigues was great too, and I loved the Snowy Mountain Syndrome of Rampage.

I couldn't enjoy Disappearance as much, since I had already seen the movie by the time I started reading the light novels.

Pretty much this!

Jul 23, 8:38 AM

Suntears said:
JarodShadowsong said:

Pretty much this!

This. Except I loved Disappearance.

Aug 18, 2:36 AM

I like the one with the snowy mountain and the weird math because haruhi participated a lot in the action.
"Even if there's a wide world and stories
beyond the main focus, I don't think
it's necessary to end with the protagonist having
been involved in everything." - Yagi Norihiro