Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Dec 24, 2008 3:25 AM
Oct 2007
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Well, final reactions? I feel it's gonna get mixed opinions just like the ending for the manga, but as for me, great ending. The messing with the time line hit home how untouchable Kuro/Kuromitsu are by time and its linear nature, being that they are immortal. And instead of a lovey dovey, devoted kuromitsu, we got more of a snake in the grass, obsessive, jealous Kuromitsu, which was just as fun. Wrapped up pretty nicely I felt, without any real unanswered questions, though if people still have confusions, guess I could offer my understanding.
Dec 27, 2008 8:28 PM
Aug 2008
Solid episode, with the first 10 minutes just being pure badass Kurou.

Overall, I'd say I prefer it to the manga. In this version Kurou was less of a cocky punk, which I liked. I prefer how they didn't get into the origins of Kuromitsu's immortality (I thought the explanation in the manga was both unnecessary and lame). Some things I think are better left unexplained.

Final series rating: 8 out of 10.
And in this case: Anime > Manga
Dec 27, 2008 9:50 PM

Aug 2008
yup, really liked the first 10 minutes
..overall it was pretty good
enjoyed it a lot
- Signature Removed -
The signature seriously lacked "It's a Sony" qualities.
Dec 28, 2008 12:48 AM

Oct 2008
good episode first half compared to previous ones however im not understanding some of it
at the very end, was it all a dream or did kuro get released from some kind of eternal circle between him and kuromitsu?
or was it on purpose to confuse the hell out of me
hmmm
heres my understanding: it ended on some kind of explanation of kuroXkuromitsu love that surpasses time and immortality, something to that nature
anyway enjoyed the series though i didnt read the manga
Dec 28, 2008 1:40 AM

Feb 2008
could anyone enlighten me about the final few scenes, where kurou and benkei went back to the time before they meet kuromitsu? was it all really a dream as kurou thought it was?

Dec 28, 2008 1:48 AM

Nov 2007
What the ... I mean the opening few minutes were yet again awesome fighting scenes but I felt ... let down by the ending, I can see the ending as being one of two things a) That it has the most cliche ending in the world "I woke up to realize it was a dream" or b) when she meant "eternity" it was in the context of repeating events over and over in which case both are still pretty crappy endings, the fight with Benkei was anti-climatic with him getting owned partially because of a butterfly. This series started out initially with plenty of potential then slowly degraded as it drew towards the conclusion, overall I have mixed feelings, a 7 from me.
Dec 28, 2008 2:50 AM

Jun 2007
That was an amazing ending. The fights where crazy and the time skipping was nuts!

I'm also a bit confused as to what actually happened towards the end where Kuro shows up in the city before it's destroyed, running from the red army. Was that just a random flashback to show how the city got fucked up in the first place?

Also what was the point of Kuon's body? Was it really just a replacement for Kuro's body? If so why? Is his head the only thing that doesn't age?

I can see from the very end that they did not actually "go back in time" since there was buildings destroyed all around the forest that Kuro and Benkei where in. I can only guess that this is a never ending cycle that Kuro and Kuromitsu created into order to survive and keep their relationship fresh.

Also the evil old guy was still not explained other then he wanted Kuromitsu dead...

Could someone walk us through what exactly happened in this series lol?
Dec 28, 2008 3:05 AM
May 2008
wow, thanks to this last episode this show got a 7 from me instead of 6 ^^ overall, show is not that great, but it was a nice ending...
Dec 28, 2008 6:26 AM

Jun 2008
as if one "STUPID" wouldn't be enough!!
bad ending for me... :p
Dec 28, 2008 6:54 AM

Mar 2008
DeathfireD said:
I can see from the very end that they did not actually "go back in time" since there was buildings destroyed all around the forest that Kuro and Benkei where in. I can only guess that this is a never ending cycle that Kuro and Kuromitsu created into order to survive and keep their relationship fresh.

My thoughts exactly. However, I thought that scene was unnecessary. Him being chased around in town was enough of an ending for me.

I guess I was satisfied with the end. Although this was one awkward series from beginning to end. And Kuromitsu was WAY different from what I imagined. But not necessarily in a bad way. ^_^
Dec 28, 2008 7:03 AM
Aug 2008
Let me preface this by saying this is what I got out of it and not definitive. This is from a combination of the series and reading the manga.
DeathfireD said:

I'm also a bit confused as to what actually happened towards the end where Kuro shows up in the city before it's destroyed, running from the red army. Was that just a random flashback to show how the city got fucked up in the first place?

I don't think it was a flashback, but rather a flash forward. When you see Kurou wake up, he looks upon the city that is completely rebuilt. Add to that the fact that in the following clips we get a quick glimpse of the Red Emperor (Benkei) ordering them to find and kill Kuromitsu. Now he lifts his hand up briefly and you can see just how much it has shriveled - showing that he's aged even more after the time we see him meeting with Kuromitsu. Afterall, he gained immortality and Kurou didn't cut his head off after their duel. I think this point is just to show that the cycle of Kurou and Kuromitsu meeting and running from their pursuers is endless.

Also what was the point of Kuon's body? Was it really just a replacement for Kuro's body? If so why? Is his head the only thing that doesn't age?

Kuon was created specifically for Kurou - as he needs to replace his body every 100 years or so. The reason Kurou has to change bodies every 100 years is because when he drank Kuromitsu's blood, Benkei chopped his head off before the blood could finish mixing. Kuon is actually a 'complete' immortal like Kuromitsu. She created him in hopes that giving Kurou an immortal body would eliminate the need for him to switch bodies. It's not that his body doesn't age, it's just that it can't take the constant damage and regeneration. After awhile it begins to weaken until he can't move anymore.

Not so much to keep their relationship fresh as it is a necessity of Kurou switching bodies. As she is being pursued, Kuromitsu can't exactly wait around for Kurou to finish joining to his new body and she has faith in him that he'll find her.

Also the evil old guy was still not explained other then he wanted Kuromitsu dead...

The 'evil old guy' is Benkei. He was jealous of Kurou for his relationship with Kuromitsu. He betrayed Kurou to the group that was chasing them at the time and found out that Kuromitsu is immortal. He spends the next 1000 years chasing her so that he could tell her his feelings. A little bit crazy and obsessive? Yeah, but look what she did to Koun. This is a woman who has a great power over men.

Overall, the 'ending' is left up for the viewer to decide. Was it a dream? Possibly, but the destroyed landscape around the jungle suggests not.
Dec 28, 2008 7:29 AM

Jun 2008
The action seances were great but the story wasn't that great and wtf happened at the end.
Dec 28, 2008 7:32 AM

Oct 2008
I'd have to say, the ending was really WHAT THE HELL!!!

It just left the viewers hanging on what actually happened.

To my conclusion, I see it as Kuro + Kuromistu's love lasting an eternity, where the cycle repeats without stop, from the start of time to the end of time, Kuro will be constantly seeking for her, only to find her and lose her again.

But It is just my guess on things, the ending made me stare at the screen and think, "What did I just watch??" ¬_¬
Dec 28, 2008 7:36 AM

Oct 2008
Lust makes a man go through great (and crazy) things, for when you lust for a woman, she has you by the balls ¬___¬.

Chasing a woman for 1000+ Years, God, How OCD can you get haha...
Dec 28, 2008 7:55 AM

Oct 2007
I want to know about the last scene with Benkei and Kurou and whether this all was a dream. This show has screwed with me in so many ways. The first 10 minutes were awesome then the rest was WTF. Atleast Benkei was the Red Emperor and not Kuromitsu.

"I'd rather die on my feet than live on my knees." By Emiliano Zapata
Dec 28, 2008 8:59 AM

May 2008
I got kinda confused after the bloody parts. @@ so was he having a dream or did that really happen.
Dec 28, 2008 10:06 AM
Observer

Nov 2007
littlebluetotoro said:
could anyone enlighten me about the final few scenes, where kurou and benkei went back to the time before they meet kuromitsu? was it all really a dream as kurou thought it was?

nope, they pulled off a "Matrix" explanation with the cycle endlessly reapting itself throughout aeons and aeons....
bla bla bla
The endless debate between fans and haters. At one point, after spending a lot of time on MAL, you just realize it's totally pointless.
Niko-kun said:
On MAL, everyone who has used the lame rating system becomes a critic and an intellectual by default, haven't you heard?
Dec 28, 2008 10:06 AM
Dec 2007
The first part of the episode was just badass.
It's a little hard to follow, but I think I got the gist of the plot.
I don't think I could ever search for the same person continuously throughout 1,000+ years. That's some dedication.
Dec 28, 2008 10:20 AM

Oct 2008
RaitoTheReaper said:
The first part of the episode was just badass.
It's a little hard to follow, but I think I got the gist of the plot.
I don't think I could ever search for the same person continuously throughout 1,000+ years. That's some dedication.

Well you'd have to keep in mind that he would forget his memories as he gets a new body, and only remembers all of it after he is decapitated. He wanted to die mind you, kuromitsu told him not to leave her alone in this world where she doesn't age and die. I think Kuro wanted to die so he could end his cycle =/.
Dec 28, 2008 11:21 AM

Dec 2007
I didn't like the ending that much....the first 10 mins were pretty badass, but the plot was imo pretty lame.

Overall this show gets a 7/10 from me. While the first few eps were amazing, it kind of lacked a coherent plot, too much was just left out at times and the lack of character development dragged this show down alot.
Dec 28, 2008 11:57 AM

Jun 2008
I think the art, music and and the voice acting in this show were great. but the plot wasn't. so this show will get a 6 from me.
Dec 28, 2008 1:02 PM

Jan 2007
the ending was ok but overall i enjoyed this anime a lot,i will give it an 8

it is true it could have been a lot better,it could have improved the story compared to the manga but in the end it is a action anime and its main focus is the action,just like the manga,and i liked that,it is probably for me the best action series of the year

oh and yeah,i really did not like Kuromitsu in the anime,for some reason i felt like she was more obsessed with Kuro than in love with him
Dec 28, 2008 2:47 PM

Jun 2007
SilentPredator03 said:
Let me preface this by saying this is what I got out of it and not definitive. This is from a combination of the series and reading the manga.
DeathfireD said:

I don't think it was a flashback, but rather a flash forward. When you see Kurou wake up, he looks upon the city that is completely rebuilt. Add to that the fact that in the following clips we get a quick glimpse of the Red Emperor (Benkei) ordering them to find and kill Kuromitsu. Now he lifts his hand up briefly and you can see just how much it has shriveled - showing that he's aged even more after the time we see him meeting with Kuromitsu. Afterall, he gained immortality and Kurou didn't cut his head off after their duel. I think this point is just to show that the cycle of Kurou and Kuromitsu meeting and running from their pursuers is endless.

Kuon was created specifically for Kurou - as he needs to replace his body every 100 years or so. The reason Kurou has to change bodies every 100 years is because when he drank Kuromitsu's blood, Benkei chopped his head off before the blood could finish mixing. Kuon is actually a 'complete' immortal like Kuromitsu. She created him in hopes that giving Kurou an immortal body would eliminate the need for him to switch bodies. It's not that his body doesn't age, it's just that it can't take the constant damage and regeneration. After awhile it begins to weaken until he can't move anymore.

Not so much to keep their relationship fresh as it is a necessity of Kurou switching bodies. As she is being pursued, Kuromitsu can't exactly wait around for Kurou to finish joining to his new body and she has faith in him that he'll find her.

The 'evil old guy' is Benkei. He was jealous of Kurou for his relationship with Kuromitsu. He betrayed Kurou to the group that was chasing them at the time and found out that Kuromitsu is immortal. He spends the next 1000 years chasing her so that he could tell her his feelings. A little bit crazy and obsessive? Yeah, but look what she did to Koun. This is a woman who has a great power over men.

Overall, the 'ending' is left up for the viewer to decide. Was it a dream? Possibly, but the destroyed landscape around the jungle suggests not.

That explains a lot, thank.

I originally thought thats what Kuon's body was for (I posted that in the last thread) but they kind of brushed it off in this episode so I wasn't sure.

I totally didn't know the old guy was Benkei though haha. That kind of makes this even more confusing considering the old guy is seen in the first episode telling the dead looking red army people to kill Kuromitsu but the young Benkei is with Kuro. I wonder if the Benkei we see in this endless loop is a clone as well created by Kuromitsu.

I'm guessing this is one of those series that you have to watch a few times before you actually understand it haha. I think I'm gonna read the manga before I watch it again though.
Dec 28, 2008 4:06 PM

Feb 2008
in my point of view, kuromitsu shouldn't have had problems with her persistent pursuers in the first place. her immortality grants her unbelievable powers, so she should be able to beat them hands down....
耳を塞いでも両手をすり抜ける真実に惑うよ。
Dec 28, 2008 4:38 PM

Jun 2008
SilentPredator03 said:

...Kuon is actually a 'complete' immortal like Kuromitsu. She created him in hopes that giving Kurou an immortal body would eliminate the need for him to switch bodies...

if kuon was a 'complete' immortal like u said, so why the fuck he died?
doesn't make sense at all... :lol:
Dec 28, 2008 5:08 PM

Dec 2008
I didn't like the ending. Now I want Kuromitsu dead so Kuro can have a life, and I mean only ONE life. Seriously, just because she is like a bored god doesn't mean she can restart poor Kuro (by decapitation) to chase her around just for fun.
I think the "flasback" at the end is like a foreshadow, but I dont remember if it is in the first episode.
Overall I give it a 7, I will probably just watch again to hear Mamoru's voice and the action scenes
Dec 28, 2008 7:05 PM

Jun 2007
DKCesia said:
I didn't like the ending. Now I want Kuromitsu dead so Kuro can have a life, and I mean only ONE life. Seriously, just because she is like a bored god doesn't mean she can restart poor Kuro (by decapitation) to chase her around just for fun.
I think the "flasback" at the end is like a foreshadow, but I dont remember if it is in the first episode.
Overall I give it a 7, I will probably just watch again to hear Mamoru's voice and the action scenes

He would have been like her if Benkei didn't fuck up Kuro's body before the blood mix was complete.

The first ep shows the same scene (or a similar scene) only without buildings. The last episode shows the destroyed buildings around the forest.
Dec 28, 2008 8:51 PM

Aug 2008
NOT CLEVER AT ALL!

What the hell happened between the last episode and the beginning of this...I thought everyone was dead? Then these guys are here fighting Kuro, and the performer for the recaps is in the show?

Benkei alive? What? Ridiculous. This show really has had no story this whole time. It was just an excuse for a bunch of fights, but the fights have become lazier and lazier with every episode that passes. Kuro just let Kuromitsu chop his head off again. Then we see him do all the things with random look alikes, and then it was all some weird delusion that happened in an instant at the beginning of the show? GARBAGE.

Hated the episode, hated the show. 2/5.
Dec 28, 2008 9:04 PM
Dec 2008
i feel the same way you do notedhero anime gets a 3/10 and manga gets 9/10 like i have ben saying they destoryed a great story read the manga you will like it
Dec 28, 2008 9:28 PM

Dec 2008
Reminded me of the ending of big 0 except more complicated.

Dec 28, 2008 10:39 PM

Dec 2008
I will admit that the ending was something not to be expected at all. I was quite surprised by the shocking [and strange] twist at the end. I agree with SilentPredator03 that the ending truly is best left to the imagination. Should the viewer choose to believe it was a strange alternate reality or something nothing more than a dream is entirely up to him/her. The ending was not so bad. At least the fighting scenes were enjoyable.

I will say this, mind you. Immortality is something of little value. After all, who wants to live forever to watch the world destroy itself for thousands of years? Furthermore, to gradually decay like Benkei's condition is far worse than death itself. It's best to burn out than to fade away after all.
~ SilentMuse, At Your Service. ~
Dec 28, 2008 10:50 PM

Oct 2008
SisterStrange said:
I will admit that the ending was something not to be expected at all. I was quite surprised by the shocking [and strange] twist at the end. I agree with SilentPredator03 that the ending truly is best left to the imagination. Should the viewer choose to believe it was a strange alternate reality or something nothing more than a dream is entirely up to him/her. The ending was not so bad. At least the fighting scenes were enjoyable.

I will say this, mind you. Immortality is something of little value. After all, who wants to live forever to watch the world destroy itself for thousands of years? Furthermore, to gradually decay like Benkei's condition is far worse than death itself. It's best to burn out than to fade away after all.

Well on the subject of immortality, I would like to live forever =/. I mean if I could maintain perfect beauty, health, and never die, that just gives me all the time in the world to fulfill everything. :3 You'll never run out of things to do since the world if always evolving and growing... there will be never enough time to live our lives fully..
Dec 29, 2008 2:11 AM
Dec 2007
7/10 for the action scenes, animation and great sound.
i tried writing my signature onto the monitor screen, but it didn't come up. WHY?!!:?!!
Dec 29, 2008 11:09 AM

Apr 2008
The first 10 minutes were great with the fights and everything else, but the ending overall left me with a strange feeling. I felt that the series has reached its conclusion, but there should be more than that to the story. As for the whole "time loop" thing, I think the main story in the series is one of the many "time loops" that Kuro has gone through. He's met the same people over and over again, but they all lead different walks of life with each loop (i.e. The blonde girl, Rai, I think, was living in a shabby old apartment in episode 2, but in this episode, she was seen as a librarian or something like that). Long story short: I feel bad for Kuro going through this loop over and over again.

Overall, this series gets a 6.5 or 7/10. The animation is beautiful and the first few eps were impressive, but the story became confusing after that. Things started to make sense around ep 10, but after that, the story became confusing again.
Dec 29, 2008 1:40 PM

Dec 2008
I can't describe how disappointed I am of the final episode. Got a 6 from me, the manga kicked the anime's ass.
Dec 29, 2008 4:11 PM

Jun 2007
Zange said:
SisterStrange said:

Well on the subject of immortality, I would like to live forever =/. I mean if I could maintain perfect beauty, health, and never die, that just gives me all the time in the world to fulfill everything. :3 You'll never run out of things to do since the world if always evolving and growing... there will be never enough time to live our lives fully..

But then your forced to see your loved ones (family, friends, lover(s)) die as well as your children and their children and their children's children...etc. Sure you could go around doing whatever you want but at some point it would just get lonely and boring.
Not to mention it would be like a college kid handing out with middle schoolers haha. That shit gets old fast.
Dec 29, 2008 4:44 PM

Dec 2008
I agree 100%
Dec 30, 2008 3:46 AM

Sep 2008
SilentPredator03 said:
DeathfireD said:

I agree with everything you say, it makes sense and would explain a lot. Personally i thought this series was great, the atmosphere made it interesting, the fights were bloody and plain awesome, the animation was brilliant and the story was simple yet done in a really confusing way (i seem to love confusing story lines).

9/10 from me :)
Dec 30, 2008 7:57 AM

Jul 2007
Aneeshrokz said:
I can't describe how disappointed I am of the final episode. Got a 6 from me, the manga kicked the anime's ass.

If you have prenotions of a series and they are positive, no matter what they do it wont live up to your expectations.
As for me, i loved this series. It had a great blend of action, romance, and confusion to keep a constantly entranced story to watch until the very end.
As for me, i believe the end is showing that no matter what, Kuro is chasing after Kuromitsu. That's it. No matter how many times, in no matter how many alternate universes or alternate scenarios. Kuros existence is FOR Kuromitsu. Even if Kuro had the preconceived notion that this would all happen, it wouldn't change the fact that that would be what he does. They live for each other. It's showing what in one persons mind is the end all be all of love. As for Benkei, the end all be all of obsession.
Haruhi-ism. Because the best religion comes from a god who doesn't know what she's doing.
Dec 30, 2008 9:42 AM

Aug 2008
Sorry, I went in not knowing about the manga, and I found the show to be quite shallow. There was no deep conversation of love at all in this show...just a horrifying codependency that doesn't really ever get explained. The fights were good in the beginning, and just petered off towards the end. They clearly blew their load in the first few episodes, and then decided to try and make a story around it all, and once they realized that they had nothing, they made up the excuse that it's a bizarre mobius strip.
Dec 30, 2008 9:42 AM
Dec 2008
all of you who like the anime do not read the manga becuse you will then hate the anime manga is much better
Dec 30, 2008 10:47 AM

Aug 2007
noteDhero said:
Sorry, I went in not knowing about the manga, and I found the show to be quite shallow. There was no deep conversation of love at all in this show...just a horrifying codependency that doesn't really ever get explained. The fights were good in the beginning, and just petered off towards the end. They clearly blew their load in the first few episodes, and then decided to try and make a story around it all, and once they realized that they had nothing, they made up the excuse that it's a bizarre mobius strip.

Qft.

I don't really know what else to say, seeing as how everybody else has already said most of what I was thinking.

And I was wondering, couldn't Kuromitsu just inject Kurou with her blood again so that he'd have an immortal body? Though that would kind of kill having Kurou chase after her throughout the ages.

I just feel like they could have done so much more with this... Picking up the manga.

Felli disapproves of this thread.
Dec 30, 2008 11:29 AM
Oct 2007
noteDhero said:

Meh, I read the manga, and didn't think so. If you had your head cut off, and all you knew was that this woman kuromitsu knew who and what you were, wouldn't you seek here out? When Kuro was a head, he wantetd to die. So what's wrong with it ending showing codependency that Kuromitsu was the one who needed Kuro?

I think cause they only had a budget for 12 episodes, they had to mix some stuff around.
Dec 30, 2008 11:55 AM
Aug 2008
WinterNightsFall said:

And I was wondering, couldn't Kuromitsu just inject Kurou with her blood again so that he'd have an immortal body?

In the manga Kuromitsu tells him that every time he wakes up after getting a replacement body that she tried that - it didn't work.

sick742 said:

if kuon was a 'complete' immortal like u said, so why the fuck he died?
doesn't make sense at all... :lol:

He fell off the top of the building. Remember in the flash back when Kuromitsu fell off that building and landed on the rock? She didn't pop right back up because that kind of damage would take a long time to regenerate. Most likely Kuromitsu went back and cut the head off his body before he was healed and put Kurou's head on it.

Aneeshrokz said:

If you finished the manga I cant' believe that you dislike the anime's ending. There's at least some closure in the anime. Also, Kurou is a complete dick in the manga.

Manga Ending Spoilers

Dec 30, 2008 2:04 PM
Dec 2008
]f you finished the manga I cant' believe that you dislike the anime's ending. There's at least some closure in the anime. Also, Kurou is a complete dick in the manga. [/quote SilentPredator03 THAT IS becuse they did not get to finish the manga but there is a novel it is in japanese
so i can not read it. i still i perfer the manga becuse it shows Kuromistu and Kurou love for eachother and it is a way beter story. i donot think kurou is a dick in the manga but in anime Kuromistu is a bitch wich she is not in the manga. they should have done the manga story and redid the ending
jay5000Dec 30, 2008 2:08 PM
Dec 30, 2008 3:12 PM

Sep 2008
i think people should stop judging the series by comparing it to the manga, no anime adaptation is every better than the original form and yet people still complain on every series that is. It isn't fair to judge the series by comparison because this is the anime and that was the manga. They are 2 different things. In a way i gives you 2 different versions of the story so you aint just watching the same thing you read. But seriously judge the series by how good it actually was, not through comparison.
Dec 30, 2008 10:35 PM

Sep 2008
Overall, the anime series was really good.
It was a little confusing at first, but I started to understand it near the end.
Dec 31, 2008 6:07 AM

Jan 2008
This wrapped up the whole show. The animation and sound were great, and the fight scenes got me hooked in the first place. I haven't read the manga and I don't know if I'll even pick it up someday. Anyway, the whole show was very good.
Dec 31, 2008 2:18 PM

Aug 2007
At least the ending was consistent with the rest of the series... That I had no idea what the heck was going onxD~ I was expecting some sort of grand epiphany at the end where everything would all come together and we'd understand Kuromitsu... but I guess the endless cycle is kind of fitting.

These last two episodes were the best of the series.
Jan 1, 2009 6:52 AM

Jul 2007
I wished Kuromitsu had let Kuro die (if he can die). It would have a made a more coherent ending and given the series some closure.

i dunno about this series, it just didn't seem to know where it was going half the time. I don't know whether it was worth sticking it through till the end or not.
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» What happened after the first two episodes?

removed-user - Mar 2

4 by wiederherr »»
Mar 5, 11:51 AM

Poll: » Kurozuka Episode 7 Discussion

kie_ - Nov 20, 2008

41 by iChante »»
Sep 1, 2022 2:14 PM

Poll: » Kurozuka Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 )

angel999 - Oct 7, 2008

96 by Ballisto »»
Jan 25, 2021 9:03 PM

Poll: » Kurozuka Episode 8 Discussion

slayer545-sama - Nov 28, 2008

37 by OweynLupton »»
Jul 25, 2020 7:13 AM

Poll: » Kurozuka Episode 10 Discussion

kie_ - Dec 15, 2008

36 by SilentSword114 »»
Jun 12, 2020 12:59 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.