Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Sailor Moon Eternal Edition
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 22, 2013 1:25 AM

Jul 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Damn, the revelations, then the "separation".

So Sailor Siren set a trap to get Usagi's star seed. But was prevented by all the other sailors. She disappeared like Iron Mouse. Again, where did they go? I don't think they died. Or at least I'd like to think that.

Anyways So Seiya, Yaten and Taiki revealed themselves to Usagi and the girls to save Usagi from Sailor Siren. Since the girls also wanted to protect Usagi they transformed in front of them too, including Sailor Moon.
For some reason Seiya and the other guys don't like the sailor scouts, so they are now giving their backs to Usagi and the girls.
I don't get that, like, what is their problem?

Sad ending really. Well next ep now thank you.
Jun 2, 2013 8:38 PM

Apr 2008
What I never understood was, why both Iron Mouse and Siren, never told Galaxia who Sailor Moon and all of them, were. This seems to happen quite often xD

Edit: Oh, I think they don't like each other, because of that one episode where Uranus attacked the Starlights.
Feb 18, 2014 6:43 AM
Mar 2013
Finally everyone's identity is out. I guess you could say they let the Luna out of the bag :P

Galaxia is so impatient, she could've atleast let Sailor Aluminum Siren explain before writing her off.

These enemy Sailors aren't that strong are they? They rely on phage to fight but without they're pretty helpless.
Jul 24, 2014 12:51 AM

Jul 2008
Well secret's out now, time for the fallout and another flunkie enemy.
Jul 28, 2014 1:18 PM

Oct 2009
Politoed said:
What I never understood was, why both Iron Mouse and Siren, never told Galaxia who Sailor Moon and all of them, were. This seems to happen quite often xD

Because she never asked? Sailor Galaxia is too stupid and self-ass(ur)ed I must say, she deserves to fail and die.

WolfWood37 said:
time for the fallout and another flunkie enemy.

What I don't get is why enemy Sailor flunkies must take turns
Jul 29, 2014 12:25 AM

Jul 2008
Serhiyko said:
Politoed said:

Because she never asked? Sailor Galaxia is too stupid and self-ass(ur)ed I must say, she deserves to fail and die.

WolfWood37 said:
time for the fallout and another flunkie enemy.

Plot device to kill off a flunkie when the flunkie figures out the Sailor's secrets? :p After five seasons I've grown accustomed to the plot formula.
Aug 24, 2014 3:50 AM

Feb 2008
WolfWood37 said:
Serhiyko said:

Plot device to kill off a flunkie when the flunkie figures out the Sailor's secrets? :p After five seasons I've grown accustomed to the plot formula.

At least in the past seasons it wasn't this bad. This is just plain awful. Both Iron Mouse and Siren found out the secret, and got killed by their boss for plot convenience. Now they once again have no idea who has the Star Seed, so they can attack random people again! Woohoo!

"Your sight, my delight. Will you marry me?"
Jun 25, 2015 11:56 AM

Aug 2013
At least the sailor senshi finally know the truth about three lights.
Apr 30, 2018 10:56 AM
Aug 2014
Usagi would have never gotten on the plane these days.

At least the secret is finally out.
Sep 24, 2018 10:51 AM

Jan 2013
I'm so sad now. Poor Siren. TT

"Please stop talking about math when I'm eating."
Oct 23, 2019 10:18 AM

Aug 2008
That must have been the longest return flight ever...
Jul 26, 2020 10:14 PM
Jul 2020
I already realized that I will suffer with each death of the antagonistic Sailors :(
Although I don't have time to get attached to them like other villains (the Amazon Trio, for example), I still feel a little bad about their death ...
Feb 7, 2021 1:42 PM

Nov 2016
Usagi was like some Final Destination protagonist

Jaw dropping reveal this episode 😲 and bye Siren

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Oct 27, 2021 5:42 PM

Sep 2011
wowowowwwoww just woooow. So many things happened in one episode. The big revelations, end of Sailor Siren, and on top of that, a new enemy appeared too. I don't know why but she gave me Iron Mouse vibes. I hope this one's a bit smarter than her predecessors. She looks flunkie af though, as it has always been ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I just don't understand the stupidity level of the villains in this show, you're on the verge of death, why don't you reveal the info that could potentially save you life? You know the real identity of the entire inner Sailor Senshi and Sailor Stars, c'mon. This seems to happen quite often in this show.

Anyway. This was a great episode 5/5
ember-moonOct 29, 2021 5:16 PM

More topics from this board

Poll: » Bishoujo Senshi Sailor Moon: Sailor Stars Episode 34 Discussion

MoonXArtemis - Apr 22, 2013

29 by CronoGlasses »»
Apr 8, 9:30 AM

Poll: » Bishoujo Senshi Sailor Moon: Sailor Stars Episode 14 Discussion

MoonXArtemis - Apr 17, 2013

13 by kyojin_desu »»
Feb 25, 12:00 PM

Poll: » Bishoujo Senshi Sailor Moon: Sailor Stars Episode 30 Discussion

25 by White_Alice »»
Nov 17, 2023 7:13 AM

Poll: » Sailor Moon Sailor Stars Episode 28 Discussion

ChrisNP - Jan 25, 2012

24 by White_Alice »»
Nov 16, 2023 6:38 AM

Poll: » Bishoujo Senshi Sailor Moon: Sailor Stars Episode 33 Discussion

9 by Blueckot »»
Nov 4, 2023 10:34 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.