Forum Settings
Forums
New
Apr 19, 2013 1:18 PM

Apr 2013
In my mind Haru Ending was pretty sad. I didn't really think they'd need to make it like this. Why not just stop with the kissing scene? Furthermore the end of maou wasn't really as epic as I thought'd be.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Jun 15, 2013 12:27 AM

Jul 2012
Oooh I must be late on this.
It was sad at first but in the end, it's not as sad.

And Maou's ending scene was pretty disappointing for me too. I'd say Haru's route was the true ending. I mean there's just more connection between the two, ya'know?
Jul 20, 2013 9:47 PM

Aug 2012
Maou's ending was not that bad

by the way i like the bittersweet endings such as this.
it was one of the greatest endings that i ever see
Jul 25, 2013 11:31 AM

Oct 2011
The true route has an amazing ending imo. The drama hit me hard on multiple scenes, with the most powerful one being
While there are a few inconsistencies with the other routes regarding Maou's identity, I'd like to think that they simply happened in an alternate world. If you think about it logically, each route should be treated as a unique story taking place in a unique world, so the aberrations in the side routes don't bother me. And since I happen to love bittersweet endings, I find G-Senjou's true ending to be masterfully done. Haru's probably my favorite heroine of all time.

Aug 28, 2013 8:33 AM
May 2013
I liked the ending but I find it hard to believe that they would actually put him in prison for killing someone like Mao, a terrorist.
May 31, 2014 12:33 PM
Jul 2009
Dashiawia said:
The true route has an amazing ending imo. The drama hit me hard on multiple scenes, with the most powerful one being
... I find G-Senjou's true ending to be masterfully done. Haru's probably my favorite heroine of all time.

Yea, I would have to agree here, the true ending was just so powerful and awe-inspiring.

Back to the topic, the thing about bitterness is: Only those who have tasted the bitter, can truly appreciate the sweet. If not for that last conflict with Maou, the ending would not be anywhere near as epic and heartwarming. No one person can read that without unleashing rivers from their eyes.
Jul 4, 2014 5:38 PM
Jan 2014
Finished it 5 minutes ago. Ending of Mass Effect 3 left me silent in front of me screen for a good 5 minutes. true ending of G-Senjou no Maou left me on the verge of tears. No game/book/movie touched me s hard. Amazing. Magnificent. You just can't desribe it with words.
Sep 3, 2014 5:51 AM
Apr 2013
While I do think the ending would've been great if the kiss would've been the end, the actual ending managed to top that again. I still read just the ending from time to time and everytime anew I think 'damn. Thats really good stuff.'
Dec 2, 2014 10:58 PM

Jul 2014
Just finished a few hours a go. The moment Kyousuke defense Haru and "Close your eyes" ost playing,the moment all heroine visit him and he cut his tie with them for their sake, the moment when Haru's child said "I'm seven years old, Daddy" and when Haru said "It's ok, you can cry now","You're the only one for me". IT'S LIKE A THOUSAND KNIVES STRIKE THROUGH MY HEART </3. Yes, it's a happy ending for them but everytime i Listen to "Close your eyes", it's remind me of Kyousuke who sacrifice himself to defend his dear girlfriend, and Haru who wait him 8YEARS to live happily together again. I REALLY WANT MORE OF HARU AND KYOUSUKE >.<.
Feb 8, 2015 3:50 AM

Apr 2012
> "What do you think of the True Ending?"

One True End, and one true ending only.
My Reviews and Rants: http://bunny1ov3r.wordpress.com/

痛就是爱
Feb 13, 2015 2:01 AM

Jul 2012
xLikito said:

And Maou's ending scene was pretty disappointing for me too. I'd say Haru's route was the true ending. I mean there's just more connection between the two, ya'know?

I was pretty happy with the Maou's ending if you think about it, the death though it self wasnt particularly spectacular he left Haru, his rival in the same position that he was left in with his father...

A loved one in prison for a crime they felt was necessary. Having to know the whole world hates this person but in your eyes had done nothing but tried to save you.

Maou you magnificent bastard.

I think this was a beautiful conclusion, It hurts, but is beautiful.
and that song as Kyousuke takes all the blame... I was crying so damn hard.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» Your top character of the game?

KiraYoshikage - Jan 24, 2011

33 by midnightblade »»
Sep 23, 2015 2:58 AM

Poll: » The route you prefer

KiraYoshikage - Jan 21, 2011

16 by midnightblade »»
Sep 23, 2015 1:41 AM

» What order are the routes in for you and why? (Remember Spoiler tags for stuff that need it!!)

Riptos - Mar 19, 2012

3 by NoobS »»
Aug 2, 2015 6:31 PM

» Starting to Read this VN. Redeeming Features for Azai?

Ourka - May 24, 2014

1 by Samurai_Zero »»
May 31, 2014 12:19 PM

» Loved Usami Haru. Can anyone recommend visual novels/anime with similar characters to her?

Megalo-dono - Aug 13, 2013

2 by Megalo-dono »»
Sep 21, 2013 6:59 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.