Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Poll: Emi or Chi-chan?

Jun 29, 2017 7:05 PM
Oh sorry what I meant to say was novel 12

Jul 2, 2017 9:35 PM
For me, it's Emi. I like her tsundereness. Despite her hate towards Maou she has her carrying side of her. I love every aspect of Emi's character. For Chiho, I mean grown man together with big breast loli is kinda off. Yes she's cute and all but her bubbly personality make me annoyed everytime she's on scene. She's like this show version of Yuigahama Yui from Oregairu and I really find that super annoying.

Also, oppai don't mean shit at all

Jul 13, 2017 10:36 PM
DISCLAIMER:THERE IS SPOLIERS OF THE MANGA AND THE ANIME AND PLEASE DO NOT JUDGE MY OPINION I WOJLD JUST LKE TO SHARE IT.

The
Reason why I vote Emi is because she only blushes for Maou and not other boys.Even later on in the manga ever since Alas Ramus came she made Maou and Emi's relationship being closer.They may still hold hatred for each other but often in times they start to talk regularly not about violence but how they should take care of her daughter,also when I put many scenerious of Emi and Maou together I see Maou starting to show feelings for Emi latee on and she is starting to become sightful of her feelings for Maou. Emi and Maou also in the manga had to do many things told by Alas or she will get upset and they don't want that for Alas.

As for Chi even if she tries to impress Maou he still doesn't see the point she's getting at and later in the manga she barley had any interactive conversations with him was because he was focused on Alas which is his "Family" with Emi.Chi was seen as a co-worker and a friend from the beginning in Maou's eyes even though that perspective may change it can be a low possibility plus in the manga when he saved Chi she blushed but he said "I have to save Chi because she is my best Co-Worker I have to save my workers I will not let any harm come to them".

PS.Emi starts caring about Maou more later on because he was trying to sacrifice himself to save Alas from a person who was trying to take her away.Emi actually told him not to do it even though she said that because she wants to kill him herself there is one hidden message that she gives out why she said no (READ IT YOURSELF).Also at the whole season 1 and manga he shows that he notices Emi's 'body' more than Chi's.The meaning is he notices Emi's body than Chi's like for example when Emi was trapped and she only had her undergarments on since she was stripped from clothes from a angel Maou then came to save her and notices her body and she told him to look away or something like that but when Chi puts on nice clothes on he just says nice clothes something along those lines and he shrugged it off and talks.

This is just my opinion please don't be rude and later on we don't know whether his feelings would be toward Chi or not so let's just wait until we find out.

Jul 25, 2017 6:57 PM
Must be Emi. What will be the point of having Alas-Ramus? A "daughter" of Emi and Maou right? If not the whole story will be trash.. hehe.

Besides Emi already develop romantic feelings for Maou.. read the novel, its so nice! so much of Emi x Maou moments ^_^

Maou's starting to develop tsudere personality towards Emi too.. so Cute!!!

Jul 25, 2017 7:14 PM
I think there's something awesome and interesting that will happen in Maou and Emi in the future.. I mean the whole story of Hataraku Maou. Just my opinion but... Alas is currently merged with Emi and Acies is currently merged with Maou, the twin Yesod fragments right? Then Emi's mother Laila is like desperately asking for Maou and Emi's help, saying they are the only ones that can help her right? There's a catch I think? and there's this legend of the original or first Demon Lord Satan. What's the connection between Maou and that demon lord? Why should it be Maou and Emi to help her? Not to mention if I remember it correctly Laila somewhat said that Emi is special or something? Well I forgot but there's also a catch in Emi's existence just like Maou. Now, what will happen with the two Yesod fragments that are currently merged with the two of them? I am curious and excited! Haha

Jul 25, 2017 7:39 PM
Emi and Maou would probably be back on Ente Isla and Chiho will be left in Japan. Maou cannot just leave his people or should I say demons in Ente Isla alone despite what he say he still cares for them. Aside from that he wants to stay in Japan to learn more about how people live or to learn more about life. So yeah... Maou and Emi for sure. Haha This is my favorite anime because of Maou and Emi.. I never loved an anime like this before to the point that I even read the LN. If they didn't end up together or Maou ended with Chiho.. I will be really heart broken that I think I would cry... Should be Maou and Emi! Die hard shipper here.

Oct 3, 2017 10:32 PM
Cool_Bro said:
I say emi because on novel 13 emi embraces maou because he cares about her but sense maou is so dense it'll take awhile for him to realize that she loves him.

Please where can I read the novel 12 ?

Oct 3, 2017 10:37 PM
Himejanine said:
I think there's something awesome and interesting that will happen in Maou and Emi in the future.. I mean the whole story of Hataraku Maou. Just my opinion but... Alas is currently merged with Emi and Acies is currently merged with Maou, the twin Yesod fragments right? Then Emi's mother Laila is like desperately asking for Maou and Emi's help, saying they are the only ones that can help her right? There's a catch I think? and there's this legend of the original or first Demon Lord Satan. What's the connection between Maou and that demon lord? Why should it be Maou and Emi to help her? Not to mention if I remember it correctly Laila somewhat said that Emi is special or something? Well I forgot but there's also a catch in Emi's existence just like Maou. Now, what will happen with the two Yesod fragments that are currently merged with the two of them? I am curious and excited! Haha

Please where can I read those scan ?

Oct 22, 2017 9:17 AM

My vote goes to Emilia

Nov 10, 2017 7:26 AM

I love both, tbh, but I voted for Chi-chan because she's not a tsundere. Haha.
----------------------------------------
"NNAAAA~ NNAAAA~ NNAAAA~ NNAAAA~"
NANACHI (MADE IN ABYSS), 2017
----------------------------------------

Nov 11, 2017 6:13 AM
stimboc said:
For me, it's Emi. I like her tsundereness. Despite her hate towards Maou she has her carrying side of her. I love every aspect of Emi's character. For Chiho, I mean grown man together with big breast loli is kinda off. Yes she's cute and all but her bubbly personality make me annoyed everytime she's on scene. She's like this show version of Yuigahama Yui from Oregairu and I really find that super annoying.

Also, oppai don't mean shit at all

It's just like I thought.

Jan 22, 2018 12:19 AM
Nothing beats maou x emi chemistry

Feb 20, 2018 12:18 AM
Truee , one of the best couple in anime

Mar 3, 2018 5:28 PM

Emi by a long shot.

Chiho is just...eh

Mar 9, 2018 5:33 PM
It's like I hate chi chan but she seems superficial and just a weakling
When it's a little it's cute but she really annoys .I like emi .She is strong by strong i mean mentally as well as pshycally.she can accomplish something but some like chi han who haven't even properly told her feelings and yet desires his attention seems greedy to me. It's more like she doesn't deserve it.ofc emi and maou have a child .So whats wrong in letting them be together
Modified by Annaelizabeth, Mar 9, 2018 5:42 PM

May 2, 2018 1:36 PM

I hate that chi-bitch so much... disgusting ugh...

May 24, 2018 12:10 PM
Emi by miles <3❤❤❤
Mata ne ;)

Dec 20, 2018 10:03 PM
I love Chiho she’s so cute and sweet ,but she’s 16. I kinda like Emi ,and I know they’ll end up together in the end ,but I still prefer Chiho.

Dec 25, 2018 3:19 PM
Well i love both of them 😊 tbh
though i prefer chi chan more 😍
And reading these war makes me sick... 😵

Dec 31, 2018 1:01 AM
2 Special Mac Burger coming right up!

Feb 13, 7:14 AM
Emi and maou forever!!!! :)

Feb 27, 4:34 AM
Emi ofc, cz they have better relationship

Apr 12, 11:29 PM
Emi ftw. Chi is quite annoying sometimes.

May 25, 11:59 PM
depressedbunny said:
I love Chiho she’s so cute and sweet ,but she’s 16. I kinda like Emi ,and I know they’ll end up together in the end ,but I still prefer Chiho.

Emi is just a year older than Chiho though or I think they're the same age not sure.

May 27, 4:17 AM
Emi but chi is also quite tempting, you know with her "personality"

Sep 5, 11:17 AM

I love Chiho more I only read partway of volume 4 of the novel with the demon baby so I don't really know what happens after that.

But I knew from the start of the anime that Emi and Maou are set up to be endgame and it hurts kinda cause I think Emi and Shirou/Maou and Chiho are the cuter couples imo I know I'm weird. But when Emi and Maou does become canon either at the end or in future volumes I'm not caught up with yet I mean I can accept it cause she is a pretty cool girl.

I really need to finishing reading volume 4 sometime and pick up the other volumes.
"What has two arms, two legs, and is alive? Not your favorite character lol! xD"

Sep 11, 1:34 AM
Keep in mind I’ve only ever seen the show, but I have a hard time believing that Emi would ever fall in love with Maou. She’s been at war with him for god knows how long and likely has witnessed 1st hand the cruelty and destruction that he’s responsible for. Even if he suddenly gained a heart, I honestly don’t see it possible for her to develop feelings for him. Do you think a WW2 soldier would be able to fall in love with Hitler if he suddenly became kind? Forgive him maybe, but to fall in love with him? I don’t think so. So if I had to vote for anyone, it would be Chiho.

Yesterday, 4:40 AM
I'll choose Emi even though she is flat :3

Pages (12) « First ... « 10 11 [12]