Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 18, 2013 11:18 PM

Jul 2007
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Damn that guy sure is stuborn, even after being helped, he still tires to kill cheng li. Then finally he gives him the finger and decides to let him go. I say good riddance, don't need no one on the team that can't keep his head straight.

Man the discrimination is pretty heavy in this episode. I remember from the 1st season it was always that arab's dream to go into space and travel into america and now he's been treated like trash, like an outsider.

That last part was kind of awkward, when he launched that rocket into space, the whole police force was their and suddenly when they believed that model rocket hit outer space, they all suddenly started clapping? That just kind of seemed out of place.

Next episode it looks like the nexus project is finally going to be finished and the main team of astronauts are going to be picked for the mission to the moon.
ArtimesGamerApr 18, 2013 11:35 PM

Aug 2, 2013 7:25 PM

Jan 2011
They started clapping when the boys started crying and hugged, even if they didn't hear what they said it was pretty obvious they were very happy. And contrary to the heighbourhood watch, the police and FBi seemed to actually do their job. Also with Lostman (maybe even the Professor, though i do not think he cares enough for that, the part with the blueprint was probably just to pass the time) having vouched for them, and the FBI guy telling the police to basically relax, why not cheer on them? Some of them might even be in the rocket club etc. or their son might dream of going to space and so on.

It was more out of place sending such a huge force after just three guys who even have someone who vouched for them. They had no known weapons or any history of violence, they only violated some civil laws about launching rockets and general aviation, the fine is probably less than crossing the street on red, at least it should be, unless you do it near an airport, and they were pretty far off from the looks.

About Abbott: I agree. It's a shame he had to die, but it was his choice, and he certainly shouldn't be involved with such things when all he does is messing up. Wonder how he even made it up there. Probably his technical skills.
Oct 25, 2013 3:08 AM

Apr 2009
Now that is rocket science! LOL
link9us said:
That last part was kind of awkward, when he launched that rocket into space, the whole police force was their and suddenly when they believed that model rocket hit outer space, they all suddenly started clapping? That just kind of seemed out of place.
Really? I thought it was a good thing they were cheering them on when it was determined they were not a threat after Lostman vouched for them, as the FBI agent aboard the helicopter said:
FBI Agent Brenner said:
Our job is to capture terrorists. Dreamers are out of our jurisdiction.
You see there's no need to wonder where your god is,
Coz he's right here! ...and he's fresh out of mercy.
Dec 13, 2014 12:41 PM

Jun 2012
Best episode out of both seasons. And damn I wish we got some kind of timeline here. Ali looks like he's 16/17 now where as before he looked about 12/13, but it doesnt feel like its been 3 to 5 years.
Jun 23, 2016 7:48 AM

Jul 2012
Such an incredible episode and I loved how they overcame their hurdles to pull off the rocket.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Moonlight Mile 2nd Season: Touch Down Episode 11 Discussion

ArtimesGamer - Apr 22, 2013

3 by Estefan »»
Mar 2, 2022 9:05 AM

Poll: » Moonlight Mile 2nd Season: Touch Down Episode 14 Discussion

batonik - Feb 11, 2012

10 by Hannah_Ana »»
Oct 21, 2017 5:50 PM

Poll: » Moonlight Mile 2nd Season: Touch Down Episode 13 Discussion

2 by Sol_Ou »»
Dec 20, 2014 5:47 AM

Poll: » Moonlight Mile 2nd Season: Touch Down Episode 12 Discussion

2 by Sol_Ou »»
Dec 17, 2014 4:59 PM

Poll: » Moonlight Mile 2nd Season: Touch Down Episode 10 Discussion

2 by Sol_Ou »»
Dec 16, 2014 12:25 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.