Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Apr 18, 2013 11:57 AM

Sep 2012
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Am I watching ToLoveRu ?? How come the MC gets as lucky as Rito-kun? No, in fact I think this guy is even luckier...

And how soon we have another swimsuit gravure photo session right after ep.2 - and of course we know who she will be....
symbvApr 18, 2013 12:06 PM
So MAL finally starts locking news threads that are only a few weeks old?

I wonder where was the announcement of this change? Or we are seeing yet another case of changes made that impacted users but not communicated to them?

I wonder how long people would put up with this.

As much as I have a bunch of information to share about anime announced recently I cannot share it in news board, and the anime series is too disorganized and chaotic to share information except with people already interested in the particular series.
Apr 18, 2013 2:08 PM

Jul 2010
Super waxed floors to see up skirts? Best plan ever. Of course, Kazuya foils the "hentai" club plan and ends up getting an eyeful of his own in style.
Apr 18, 2013 9:42 PM

Oct 2012
Something is very, very seriously messed up. At this point there are many, many
sites that have "Photo Kano Episode 3 Raw" posted. However, ALL of them are
instead showing some episode of "Majestic Prince". (マジェスティックプリンス) This
seems like a strange mistake for so many different people to all make.
Apr 18, 2013 10:21 PM

Nov 2011
Why can't accidents like this ever happen to me at school??
Apr 18, 2013 10:35 PM

Sep 2011
Stark700 said:
Why can't accidents like this ever happen to me at school??

The life of an anime character :D.
Apr 19, 2013 12:06 AM
Mar 2013
oh how i envy you anime characters..... always get those once in a life time opportunities and Encounters, makes me think how uneventful high school life can be nowadays.... i mean whats the chances of a girl running down stairs, Tripping or vaulting over the rails and kissing you on the way down? basically zero am i right? anime characters always get better parts of high school life T^T. Oh well good episode needs more photo shoots tho.
Apr 19, 2013 12:28 AM

Apr 2013
Not sure how you guys are able to watch it :/ I can't find any new subs oo
Apr 19, 2013 12:42 AM

Oct 2012
Here it is with subs:

http://www.gogoanime.com/photo-kano-episode-3

- - - - - - -

Did anybody else run into raw versions where they had Episode 3 of "Majestic Prince"
by mistake instead of Episode 3 of Photo Kano?

- - - - - - -

Based on my knowledge of the optical properties of floor wax, I am pretty sure that
the polishing plan by the Photography Club would not have been successful.

However, lying on your back looking straight upward would definitely be effective.
okanaganApr 19, 2013 12:59 AM
Apr 19, 2013 12:58 AM

Aug 2012
>2013
>streaming
Use trackers like Nyaa, and tokyotosho to download anime without the eyecancer quality of streaming.

The girls are great and it looks like this will be a chill show a harem end.
Apr 19, 2013 1:16 AM
Sep 2012
symbv said:
Am I watching ToLoveRu ?? How come the MC gets as lucky as Rito-kun? No, in fact I think this guy is even luckier...

Nah, Rito gets to see all the girls naked and touch them in all kinds of places. Kazuya only gets to take lots of sexy pictures of those really cute girls -- and have the balls to enjoy every minute of it, hehe.

LOL @ Kazuya when he got a good look at Niimi's panties. He died and went to Heaven, haha!
Apr 19, 2013 1:19 AM

Sep 2012
AiCon said:
Kazuya only gets to take lots of sexy pictures of those really cute girls -- and have the balls to enjoy every minute of it, hehe.
Hmmm... I guess you forgot the kiss... which even Rito could not do by the time of ep.3 X-D

I wonder where was the announcement of this change? Or we are seeing yet another case of changes made that impacted users but not communicated to them?

As much as I have a bunch of information to share about anime announced recently I cannot share it in news board, and the anime series is too disorganized and chaotic to share information except with people already interested in the particular series.
Apr 19, 2013 1:28 AM

Aug 2011
Apr 19, 2013 1:52 AM

Jan 2013
Good episode, 1st base, then 2nd base. I was expecting 3rd base too.
Apr 19, 2013 1:56 AM

Feb 2011
BrownSlush said:
>2013
>streaming
Use trackers like Nyaa, and tokyotosho to download anime without the eyecancer quality of streaming.

My thoughts exactly.

Pretty fun episode, Nonoka is just awesome :3
Apr 19, 2013 2:23 AM

May 2010
well it didnt take long for the blackmail, i kinda got a love, hate thing going on with this show right now, something just dont set right for me. but on the other hand DAMN YOU MC getting all the good shit LOL

anyways i kinda enjoyed this episode.
Apr 19, 2013 2:32 AM

Aug 2010
The Ero-level of this anime is way over 9000.

There is something very appealing to these sexy shots, they are better than just showing the girls nekkid. This anime gets three thumbs up from me!

Also, accidental kiss AND boobgrab AND upskirt? This is why 2D > 3D
I want Rambo in a mecha-suit with a laser-chainsaw gun that fires nuclear warheads, fighting the love-child of Predator, Alien, a group of Bangladeshi terrorists, and Satan. (Actually that would be a pretty sick show) - StopDropAndBowl
Apr 19, 2013 3:13 AM

Feb 2012
Third episode and there's already so much physical contact? Wow! I'm routing for Nonoka and Rina so far.
You can just be yourself. Do things your own way, one step at a time. You'll get there. Just be yourself, you'll be fine."
~Fruit Basket
Apr 19, 2013 3:18 AM

Jun 2012
Is Photo Kano supposed to be Amagami if he went for all of the routes at the same time instead of routes resetting? This show.... XD
HybridMBLApr 19, 2013 3:27 AM
Apr 19, 2013 3:36 AM

May 2012
"LET ME TAKE SEXY PHOTOS OF YOU!"

"WHA-WHAT?! Uhh.......okay....."

Haha, this series is so wrong it's funny! XD This show is definitely one of my guilty pleasures of the season!
"No matter how much of a genius one is, in front of the Uchiha name, they're just ordinary people." - Sasuke Uchiha

Apr 19, 2013 3:51 AM

Nov 2012
For some reasons I can't fully enjoy watching this anime... and this anime is filled with things which I'm looking for in anime, for crying out loud.

Well, whatever.

This episode started with teeth bump... and that's very painful, seriously. I've experienced it, though obviously not in the same way as that lucky bastard.

Blackmailing the president didn't take long enough. As a boobs man, she's not my type. But I won't deny that she was erotic.

The rest... flies like wind.
Rifaz89Apr 19, 2013 3:54 AM
A city's greatness is determined by the speed of its internet connection.
Apr 19, 2013 3:55 AM

Apr 2013
All the events in this series only happens in anime.
When one tries to do what he did in RL, something terrible will happen.

This MC is probably the luckiest guy this season.
Apr 19, 2013 4:36 AM
Feb 2012
The more I see of them the more I hate the photography club. And once mushroom head opens his mouth, I feel like strangling him. Disgusting fucks; can't understand why Maeda chose that club when he's clearly not such scum (although the blackmailing was uncalled for).
The release of atomic energy has not created a new problem. It has merely made more urgent the necessity of solving an existing one. - Albert Einstein
Apr 19, 2013 5:01 AM
Dec 2012
LOL He got multiple choices. Wonder if it turns out a harem anime.
Apr 19, 2013 6:41 AM

Apr 2010
Meh. Still feels like a 24min nap. I usually like cheesy crap like this, but for w/e reason I find this one boring as all hell so far.
antonnApr 19, 2013 7:08 AM
Apr 19, 2013 10:00 AM

Mar 2013
How does the MC get away with what he does. GOT-DAM. All his actions are 100% creeper status.

Everytime he has that "Shutter Chance" moment, it feels like he should get xp or level up.
Apr 19, 2013 11:48 AM

Jun 2010
What the fuck am I watching...

MC: Holds a cup and a cellphone
Girl wants him to taste the cake
Feed him because he can't eat while his hands are full

HOLY SHIT, HE WAS BESIDE THE FUCKING TABLE! He could have placed either the cellphone or the cup to eat the cake. Too genius.

How did he slide that far by the way? Damn floor.

Well, it's funny how retarded the scenes can be. Though the annoying thing is the MC's club members. That oblong face guy makes me really sick. Also his and the bangs girl voice. Can't believe those two are voiced by great seiyuus because they make my ears bleed.
Apr 19, 2013 12:00 PM

Sep 2012
^ How did he get to slide that far? How did he get someone to feed him cake? How did he get to be kissed on the mouth by a girl jumping down? How did he get to "accidentally" grab a girl's two boobs by hands? BECAUSE IT IS ALL A MALE FANTASY. And I am man enough to admit that at times I do carry such entirely ridiculous and unrealistic fantasy myself. And I guess my honesty helps me enjoy this anime ;-)
symbvApr 19, 2013 12:23 PM

Apr 19, 2013 12:16 PM

Feb 2011
symbv said:
^ How did he get to slide that far? How did he get someone to feed him cake? How did get to be kissed on the mouth by a girl jumping down? How did he get to "accidentally" grab a girl's two boobs by hands? BECAUSE IT IS ALL A MALE FANTASY. And I am man enough to admit that I do carry such entirely ridiculous and unrealistic fantasy myself. And I guess my honesty helps me enjoy this anime ;-)

Couldn't have said it better!
Apr 19, 2013 12:47 PM

Feb 2012
Where the FUCK did the logic behind "human reasoning" go?

Ohh no! They are starting "Operation Niimi Haruka"! I need to protect her! LETS BRING HER TO THE PLACE WHERE THE GUYS ARE TELLING ME TO!

>Got a mobile in one hand and a coffie cup in the other. Sitting next to a tabel.
Ohh no, you got your hand full. BETTER FEED YOU.
Apr 19, 2013 1:10 PM

Sep 2012
Pettersson said:
Ohh no! They are starting "Operation Niimi Haruka"! I need to protect her! LETS BRING HER TO THE PLACE WHERE THE GUYS ARE TELLING ME TO!
He did come up with some measurements before they reached the ambush position, right?

BTW, my favorite dialogue:

"I will protect Niimi Haruka's panty!"

Apr 19, 2013 1:11 PM

Feb 2012
After episode 2 I had given up hope on this show been entertaining but this episode won me back.
Apr 19, 2013 1:37 PM

Jun 2012
Actually a decent episode, the photo shoot was funny and how he has to stop the clubs plans without anyone finding out.

4/5
I wonder what's next lol.
If strength is justice, then is powerlessness a crime?

Apr 19, 2013 2:03 PM

Apr 2012
Ah, the blessed life of an anime MC...

I have a strange fascination with the Student Council president. Let's see if this goes the harem route or if he actually chooses anyone.
Apr 19, 2013 2:45 PM

Jun 2010
symbv said:
^ How did he get to slide that far? How did he get someone to feed him cake? How did he get to be kissed on the mouth by a girl jumping down? How did he get to "accidentally" grab a girl's two boobs by hands? BECAUSE IT IS ALL A MALE FANTASY. And I am man enough to admit that at times I do carry such entirely ridiculous and unrealistic fantasy myself. And I guess my honesty helps me enjoy this anime ;-)

The only thing that makes me enjoy this Anime is its fanservice!

Pettersson said:
LOL. Main Char's IQ level is below 10....
Apr 19, 2013 3:24 PM

Apr 2012
All these fan service cliches are getting pretty annoying. In the first five minutes we already got the accidental kiss and boob grab.
The MC has his morales mixed up where it's wrong for the Photography club take pictures of but it's okay for him to blackmail the student council president into posing for him. I'll stick around another episode or two to see if anything improves before dropping it.
Apr 19, 2013 3:46 PM

Jul 2010
Meh, this episode was full of cliches. The modelling scenes were pretty good though.

Hope the next one's better!

Apr 19, 2013 3:47 PM

Feb 2012
Damn they went in this episode, first the kiss, and then boobs grabbing part.

But come on now MC man, stop blocking your club friends on their missions dude.
Apr 19, 2013 3:50 PM

May 2012
Every episode I watch makes me hate this anime more and more. Like people have pointed out it's so cliche. I also don't really like the main character, hes somewhat of a douche. He takes these photos of his friends and its only going to get leaked in the end (obviously). And what the crap with the blackmail? Sigh...

He also joined the wrong club from the start. Why would you join the perverted club when you say you don't want to be associated with that sort of stuff? The MC is surrounded by nice girls but he's such an idiot. I don't want to read these risque magazines, *takes home and reads anyways*

Scrub MC is Scrub.
Apr 19, 2013 4:35 PM

Feb 2012
I think people are taking this anime way too seriously. This anime is about taking photos of cute girls for crying out loud.

I, for one, am loving the modeling scenes as well as bits of ecchi. Then again, it's what I love. Also helps that I find all the girls cute and some of my favorite seiyuu are voicing them :D
Apr 19, 2013 7:35 PM

Jan 2011
MC blackmails the prez *fuck that bitch*

MC protects girl from other club members *I must protect my waifu!*

kinda wish the MC was Sanehara she takes some pretty cool shots.
Apr 19, 2013 9:15 PM

Sep 2012
-MgZ_ said:
The only thing that makes me enjoy this Anime is its fanservice!
And you need more? Anyway, some of the humor is not bad, so for me there is something more that I look forward to. But at the end the bottom line is the quality of the fanservice, meaning how it is executed and whether the art is appealing enough. I think this anime passes the test so far.

-MgZ_ said:
Pettersson said:
LOL. Main Char's IQ level is below 10....
He kept thinking a way to get out of it before she stepped into the place, right? How did that make him IQ below 10???

Apr 19, 2013 9:34 PM

Jun 2011
so ridiculous
Apr 19, 2013 10:33 PM

Sep 2011
dchoy said:
Every episode I watch makes me hate this anime more and more. Like people have pointed out it's so cliche. I also don't really like the main character, hes somewhat of a douche. He takes these photos of his friends and its only going to get leaked in the end (obviously). And what the crap with the blackmail? Sigh...

He also joined the wrong club from the start. Why would you join the perverted club when you say you don't want to be associated with that sort of stuff? The MC is surrounded by nice girls but he's such an idiot. I don't want to read these risque magazines, *takes home and reads anyways*

Scrub MC is Scrub.

Yeah for me I don't mind the cliche as much but wtf is with him and joining this club if he is almost completely against it. I'm not trying to take this show too seriously but, c'mon is the story really going to be him being in a club he doesn't like *trying* to stop them from doing stuff.

Also the guy with the bowl hair cut might be the most annoying character iv'e ever heard... that voice wow.
Apr 19, 2013 11:42 PM

Aug 2012
Sewnshut said:
[
Also the guy with the bowl hair cut might be the most annoying character iv'e ever heard... that voice wow.

lol same voice as Rin Okumura and Accelerater
Apr 19, 2013 11:48 PM

Apr 2009
I thought this would be a generic harem, but it's actually turned into a story about an innocent boy being corrupted by the power of a camera, leading him to blackmail and take advantage of girls in order to obtain SECKSE-POSEUS

Underrated show of the season.
Apr 19, 2013 11:55 PM

May 2010
I hate and envy with the MC because he got to do with all those things with the girls even though he is such boring stupid guy, it's like so unfair

If there was a slightestthing about that is maybe funny or interesting I probably would hate him much
Apr 20, 2013 12:07 AM

Sep 2012
Amarrez said:
I thought this would be a generic harem, but it's actually turned into a story about an innocent boy being corrupted by the power of a camera, leading him to blackmail and take advantage of girls
Wait, I think he has taken advantage of just one girl so far, otherwise he has been pretty, well, gentlemanly, for lack of a better word. And even for the blackmail, it was a bit ambiguous. If you really want to see the MC turning into a douche, read the manga instead.

Apr 20, 2013 12:13 AM

Apr 2009
He also exploited the trust placed in him by a girl so he could make it into the rhythmic gymnastics trainings, he made a crying girl tell him what she was crying about in exchange for him not telling Haruka, and he also took advantage of Haruka's desperate need for attention to take some seckse-posu naisu-bodi shots of her.

He's a loveable bastard, I'm watching this for the MC (and Nonoka).
Apr 20, 2013 12:16 AM

Sep 2012
Amarrez said:
He also exploited the trust placed in him by a girl so he could make it into the rhythmic gymnastics trainings
If he took compromising photos, then he would be exploiting. So far we have not seen that.

Amarrez said:
he made a crying girl tell him what she was crying about in exchange for him not telling Haruka
Where did you get this? She just said that she would tell her why she cried if she did not tell anyone. He did not "make" her to tell him.

Amarrez said:
and he also took advantage of Haruka's desperate need for attention to take some seckse-posu naisu-bodi shots of her.
Well, again Haruka *wants* his attention and he obliged. How did that make him a bastard?

Amarrez said:
He's a loveable bastard, I'm watching this for the MC (and Nonoka).
Lovable perhaps but not the reason you have in mind though.

Apr 20, 2013 12:19 AM

Apr 2009
I'm trying to make the anime more interesting for myself, and you're spoiling my fun. Gosh dern realists.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Favourite girl.

Kanorin - Jun 22, 2013

25 by 0nder_16 »»
Jun 14, 2023 4:03 AM

Poll: » Photokano Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Apr 11, 2013

104 by Kraum »»
Nov 7, 2022 8:49 AM

Poll: » Photokano Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - May 9, 2013

118 by maaroc »»
Sep 15, 2022 10:35 AM

» I absolutely hate it when shows do this (Spoilers)

DEMOLITION_D - May 24, 2013

18 by RioAl »»
Jun 10, 2022 8:29 PM

Poll: » Photokano Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jun 27, 2013

112 by oooo3333 »»
Apr 20, 2022 4:32 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.