Forum Settings
Forums
Pages (15) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
Must be a Club Member to Reply 
Apr 21, 2013 3:54 PM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2009
Posts: 735
For those of you that like Bioshock or at least like the song I posted...

I am going to be opening some Bioshock Infinite (maybe even just Bioshock in general) cards later today :)
 
Apr 21, 2013 4:10 PM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2012
Posts: 806
Laura-sama said:
For those of you that like Bioshock or at least like the song I posted...

I am going to be opening some Bioshock Infinite (maybe even just Bioshock in general) cards later today :)

YEASHHHH! Never got to play the game though :'(
 
Apr 21, 2013 6:21 PM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2012
Posts: 806
I closed the Bubbles LE since it reached 20 post.
 
Apr 21, 2013 7:46 PM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2009
Posts: 735
TheLilyanna said:
I closed the Bubbles LE since it reached 20 post.

Just got home from dinner with my boyfriend xD was about to go see if it needed closing so thank you for closing it at the cap :)
 
Apr 21, 2013 11:58 PM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2009
Posts: 735
Hope you all like the new layout.
I think I will add another bar thing under the main photo that has the song of the week still :)

Otherwise it is done~
 
Apr 22, 2013 8:12 AM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2009
Posts: 735
Let's have another warm welcome for our newest card maker Kiur!
Welcome to the Admins circle.. or as my admins put it:
Welcome to the Sugoi Card Makers of Awesomness! :)
 
Apr 22, 2013 8:54 AM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2011
Posts: 4254
Thanks, looking forward to working here :)
 
Apr 22, 2013 8:54 AM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2012
Posts: 2685
When is the Poker Face LE going to open~? o v o
 
Apr 22, 2013 9:21 AM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2009
Posts: 735
Chiinisa said:
When is the Poker Face LE going to open~? o v o


In a couple hours or so :)
Anyone who wants to get last minute cards in there, do so now~
 
Apr 22, 2013 12:43 PM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2010
Posts: 11335
Kiur said:
Thanks, looking forward to working here :)


Welcome :)
DELIVERY | :> sig by 2018 SS
 
Apr 22, 2013 2:22 PM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2009
Posts: 735
I am going to be adding more sign ups in the business section. So be on the look-out.

So far I have only posted Sign-up for the May Monthly Edition (ME).
Just to reiterate if you "somehow" don't see this on that post...
This edition stays Open the entire month so you will more than likely have to deliver 60-70+ cards for this... Just a warning.


Yeah we can have post limits on this thing.
Modified by Laura-sama, Apr 22, 2013 3:01 PM
 
Apr 22, 2013 2:44 PM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2010
Posts: 11335
Laura-sama said:
I am going to be adding more sign ups in the business section. So be on the look-out.

So far I have only posted Sign-up for the May Monthly Edition (ME).
Just to reiterate if you "somehow" don't see this on that post...
This edition stays Open the entire month so you will more than likely have to deliver 60-70+ cards for this... Just a warning.


Oh God... 60 + cards D: I'll be busy at may.. But i really want to do it since I have my b-day in May D:
DELIVERY | :> sig by 2018 SS
 
Apr 22, 2013 3:00 PM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2009
Posts: 735
Ranoom said:

Oh God... 60 + cards D: I'll be busy at may.. But i really want to do it since I have my b-day in May D:
If you still really want to do it, I suppose you could still go ahead and put a cap on the cards you make :)
Just add a post limit when you sign-up and I will make sure to write that some card makers have a post limit when I do actually post the cards. Would that be alright?

And also... I too have a b-day in May XD
 
Apr 22, 2013 3:11 PM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2010
Posts: 11335
Laura-sama said:
If you still really want to do it, I suppose you could still go ahead and put a cap on the cards you make :)
Just add a post limit when you sign-up and I will make sure to write that some card makers have a post limit when I do actually post the cards. Would that be alright?

And also... I too have a b-day in May XD

ATTENTION CARD MAKERS.... There's a message in this Message....Message me if you understand [Wth am i sayin lol]

Please ignore that.. Laura-Sama :)

Thank you so much Laura-Sama :)!!! Of course i still want to do it :D So happy rite now :D

Omg :O Thats soo cool you have a b-day in May :o and we are only like 5 days apart because im may 22 while you are May 27 :)


I just put the colors there to make it look pretty :D
Modified by Stardew, Apr 22, 2013 3:15 PM
DELIVERY | :> sig by 2018 SS
 
Apr 22, 2013 3:18 PM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2009
Posts: 735
Ranoom said:
=
ATTENTION CARD MAKERS.... There's a message in this Message....Message me if you understand [Wth am i sayin lol]

Please ignore that.. Laura-Sama :)
Thank you so much Laura-Sama :)!!! Of course i still want to do it :D So happy rite now :D
Omg :O Thats soo cool you have a b-day in May :o and we are only like 5 days apart because im may 22 while you are May 27 :)

I just put the colors there to make it look pretty :D


I have a fellow birthday buddy.. well kinda (not the same age but same month) Awesome~
I'm glad that you are happy to do the cards. I will try my best to still keep mine open the whole month but you guys please don't stress yourselves. I don't want my friends to be stressed XD
 
Apr 22, 2013 3:26 PM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2012
Posts: 806
I already did something about butterflies. I do want to participate though.
But i have tests and exams in May. And my sister is coming home. So i will probs be occupied.

Gonna have to think of something new :(
 
Apr 22, 2013 3:33 PM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2009
Posts: 735
TheLilyanna said:
I already did something about butterflies. I do want to participate though.
But i have tests and exams in May. And my sister is coming home. So i will probs be occupied.

Gonna have to think of something new :(
Remember you can always post your own cards whenever you like. So if you want to do something else in May you totally can. Or whenever you feel like for that matter :)
I could always change May to be something else besides butterflies if you'd like me to as well.
 
Apr 22, 2013 3:34 PM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2012
Posts: 806
Laura-sama said:
TheLilyanna said:
I already did something about butterflies. I do want to participate though.
But i have tests and exams in May. And my sister is coming home. So i will probs be occupied.

Gonna have to think of something new :(
Remember you can always post your own cards whenever you like. So if you want to do something else in May you totally can. Or whenever you feel like for that matter :)
I could always change May to be something else besides butterflies if you'd like me to as well.


It's okay. I'll manage. Don't want to interfere with people that started the cards.
I may do a separate one.... Who knows?
But thanks :)
 
Apr 22, 2013 3:40 PM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2010
Posts: 11335
Laura-sama said:

I have a fellow birthday buddy.. well kinda (not the same age but same month) Awesome~
I'm glad that you are happy to do the cards. I will try my best to still keep mine open the whole month but you guys please don't stress yourselves. I don't want my friends to be stressed XD


Yea Same with me too :)) D: I don't want to to stress too... But.... idk how i can stop that....
Im so honored that i can bbe your friend <3

TheLilyanna said:
I already did something about butterflies. I do want to participate though.
But i have tests and exams in May. And my sister is coming home. So i will probs be occupied.

Gonna have to think of something new :(


Yes same here D: i have 30% Projects/exams coming lol but i never did somthing with Buttflys so im okay with that :D
DELIVERY | :> sig by 2018 SS
 
Apr 22, 2013 4:09 PM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2009
Posts: 735
If you are busy in May don't worry about making cards :)
I don't want anyone to be stressed out when you are busy. I get out of school this semester on the 10th of May so I can always be available to help with cards and stuff. If you use photoshop for the card templates I could always fill out the names for you and deliver them if you send me the psd. files.

If you still want to make some and delivery yourself you could always do cards with like a post limit of 15 or so as well.
 
Apr 22, 2013 6:39 PM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2009
Posts: 735
And we have yet another great member to join to our awesome admin circle!~
Welcome to the Admins Group MrKapre!
 
Apr 22, 2013 6:41 PM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2010
Posts: 11335
Welcome Karpre!
DELIVERY | :> sig by 2018 SS
 
Apr 22, 2013 6:43 PM

Offline
Joined: Feb 2013
Posts: 1298
Hi! Me new here ^^ I'll be doing my best at my work! I hope we get along with each other :)
 
Apr 22, 2013 6:46 PM

Offline
Joined: May 2010
Posts: 58
Welcome New Card Makers!! Hope you have fun with us here ^-^
 
Apr 22, 2013 6:49 PM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2009
Posts: 735
Can I just say I really hope Back in Time wins this round... I just made some Amazing Cards for it (cause I was bored...)
~Awesomness on a Stick :D
 
Apr 22, 2013 6:51 PM

Offline
Joined: May 2010
Posts: 58
Laura-sama said:
Can I just say I really hope Back in Time wins this round... I just made some Amazing Cards for it (cause I was bored...)
~Awesomness on a Stick :D
Well let's see em' Laura :P
 
Apr 22, 2013 6:55 PM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2009
Posts: 735
~Ok here:
 
Apr 22, 2013 6:57 PM

Offline
Joined: May 2010
Posts: 58
Laura-sama said:
~Ok here:
speechless....
 
Apr 22, 2013 6:57 PM

Offline
Joined: Feb 2013
Posts: 1298
Laura-sama said:
~Ok here:


Oooo...The cards look great! 0.0
 
Apr 22, 2013 7:01 PM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2009
Posts: 735
Thanks! I hope that theme wins so I can use them!
WAIT!!! Even if it doesn't win....

I will still make a Back in Time LE nonetheless...
 
Apr 22, 2013 7:05 PM

Offline
Joined: May 2010
Posts: 58
Laura-sama said:
Thanks! I hope that theme wins so I can use them!
WAIT!!! Even if it doesn't win....

I will still make a Back in Time LE nonetheless...
DO IT :>
 
Apr 22, 2013 7:06 PM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2010
Posts: 11335
Omg lol love the cards :) So pretty <3 :O

:O Evil.
DELIVERY | :> sig by 2018 SS
 
Apr 22, 2013 7:07 PM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2010
Posts: 11335
Btw, May i open somthing tommrow? [A LE]
DELIVERY | :> sig by 2018 SS
 
Apr 22, 2013 7:07 PM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2009
Posts: 735
Ranoom said:
Omg lol love the cards :) So pretty <3 :O

:O Evil.
Glad you like them :D and Spongebob can try to be evil.. but it never works out for him. Kinda like me XD I couldn't be evil if I tried~

Edit* Yes you are free to open whatever, whenever :)
(Well except for the sign-up ones.. that's my job :S)
 
Apr 22, 2013 7:11 PM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2009
Posts: 735
Sheeli said:
DO IT :>

LOL Shannon that whole time that I was making those cards I had this in my head!! XD

 
Apr 22, 2013 7:11 PM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2012
Posts: 806
Welcome fellow friend, to the, "Sugoi Card Makers of Awesomness" or something. Gonna need Chiinisa to correct me. @.@
Modified by Rii-bu, Apr 22, 2013 11:38 PM
 
Apr 22, 2013 7:12 PM

Offline
Joined: May 2010
Posts: 58
1 word Laura... WIN!
 
Apr 22, 2013 7:12 PM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2009
Posts: 735
TheLilyanna said:
Welcome fellow friend, to the, "Sugoi Card Making Group" or something. Gonna need Chiinisa to correct me. @.@
Close enough :P
 
Apr 22, 2013 7:13 PM

Offline
Joined: May 2010
Posts: 58
Gosh Dangit Laura now you got me wanting to listen to this >.>
 
Apr 22, 2013 7:15 PM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2009
Posts: 735
Sheeli said:
Gosh Dangit Laura now you got me wanting to listen to this >.>
Touché Shannon.. touché

Sorry to everyone else... my reaction to these awesome cards has started a Back to the Future post war! SORRY! D:
 
Apr 22, 2013 7:16 PM

Offline
Joined: Feb 2013
Posts: 1298
Laura-sama said:
Thanks! I hope that theme wins so I can use them!
WAIT!!! Even if it doesn't win....

I will still make a Back in Time LE nonetheless...

*spongebob with a evil laugh*

I can't stand the awesomeness...
 
Apr 22, 2013 7:16 PM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2009
Posts: 735
MrKapre said:
Laura-sama said:
Thanks! I hope that theme wins so I can use them!
WAIT!!! Even if it doesn't win....

I will still make a Back in Time LE nonetheless...

*spongebob with a evil laugh*

I can't stand the awesomeness...
Tried to find a good anime gif... was unsuccessful so spongebob had to do xD
 
Apr 22, 2013 7:18 PM

Offline
Joined: May 2010
Posts: 58
Modified by Laura-sama, Apr 22, 2013 7:25 PM
 
Apr 22, 2013 7:19 PM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2009
Posts: 735


~^o^~
Modified by Laura-sama, Apr 22, 2013 7:23 PM
 
Apr 22, 2013 7:20 PM

Offline
Joined: May 2010
Posts: 58
NO, NO, NO! Laura I found the gif that explains how I feel about those cards lol
 
Apr 22, 2013 7:21 PM

Offline
Joined: Feb 2013
Posts: 1298
Sheeli said:
Holy smokes! thats one hell of a badass car XD

Can I open something in about 2 days? I'm planning to make a Shingeki no Kyojin SE ^^
 
Apr 22, 2013 7:23 PM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2009
Posts: 735
MrKapre said:
Holy smokes! thats one hell of a badass car XD

Can I open something in about 2 days? I'm planning to make a Shingeki no Kyojin SE ^^

Of course you can. Just know that you can pretty much open anything at any time. You don't need permission. So go for it!

Only things you can't open are the big sign-up cards in the business forum, that's my job ^^
 
Apr 22, 2013 7:26 PM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2009
Posts: 735
Shannon from now on all gifs in spoilers please~
It's lagging my computer badly.
But LOL to that last one XD
 
Apr 22, 2013 7:26 PM

Offline
Joined: Feb 2013
Posts: 1298
Laura-sama said:
MrKapre said:
Holy smokes! thats one hell of a badass car XD

Can I open something in about 2 days? I'm planning to make a Shingeki no Kyojin SE ^^

Of course you can. Just know that you can pretty much open anything at any time. You don't need permission. So go for it!

Only things you can't open are the big sign-up cards in the business forum, that's my job ^^

Sankyuu, Laura-sama! ^^ Oh, okay. I thought I have to ask permission ^^
 
Apr 22, 2013 7:27 PM

Offline
Joined: May 2010
Posts: 58
LOL I found a better one for those cards
LMAO!
 
Top
Pages (15) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »