Forum Settings
Forums
Pages (15) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Must be a Club Member to Reply 
#1
Apr 18, 2013 7:13 AM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2009
Posts: 735
This is the place to chat about Non-buisness related things


Here is the place to chat away :D
Let's all have fun and make new friends~
Modified by Rii-bu, Apr 21, 2013 3:43 AM
 
#2
Apr 18, 2013 7:23 AM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2009
Posts: 735
Welcome to all of our new Delivery Specialists: Ellamenopea, InoueAsuka & Lyyzee!
Also welcome our new Advertising Agent, livingdeadkat!

I hope you all have a great time here at Card Kingdom! If you have any buisness related issues please use the Admins Only Buisness forum. Check up on the Admins Only delivery section for when we post a gallery that needs delivery! Thanks~
 
#3
Apr 18, 2013 8:07 AM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2010
Posts: 451
Thank you. <3
 
#4
Apr 18, 2013 8:11 AM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2012
Posts: 694
Thank you for choosing me. <3

 
#5
Apr 18, 2013 8:18 AM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2009
Posts: 3043
Hi minna-san! Pleased to meet you all. Yoroshiku onegaishimasu~ ヾ(@°▽°@)ノ

TCO | AAC
 
#6
Apr 18, 2013 8:24 AM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2012
Posts: 694
WOW, can I just say, can't wait for the new LE cards coming out over the next few days! Just had a look at them... great work, guys! Everyone's going to love them.

 
#7
Apr 18, 2013 9:35 AM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2012
Posts: 2685
I'm looking forwards to making cards for all the LEs but I'm also tired when I come back from school and sometimes all I want to do is get on Tumblr but I want to make cards so badly at the same time. Sometimes I'm so stupid. xD;;
 
#8
Apr 18, 2013 9:39 AM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2010
Posts: 11313
Welcome Guys <3 ITs going to be nice working with you :) And Cool NEw Staff Chat Forum xD

Chiinisa said:
I'm looking forwards to making cards for all the LEs but I'm also tired when I come back from school and sometimes all I want to do is get on Tumblr but I want to make cards so badly at the same time. Sometimes I'm so stupid. xD;;


Yes lol i feel your pain D:
 
#9
Apr 18, 2013 10:16 AM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2012
Posts: 729
Etttooo....Hi there minna san! <3 How r u all doing today? :D
 
Apr 18, 2013 10:39 AM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2009
Posts: 735
Ellamenopea said:
WOW, can I just say, can't wait for the new LE cards coming out over the next few days! Just had a look at them... great work, guys! Everyone's going to love them.

I'm glad you like them :)
I am also going to be releasing some special cards later on today around 7:00pm my time (its 11:38am right now).

Chiinisa said:
I'm looking forwards to making cards for all the LEs but I'm also tired when I come back from school and sometimes all I want to do is get on Tumblr but I want to make cards so badly at the same time. Sometimes I'm so stupid. xD;;


I feel this as well. Mon/Wed I only have 1 class in the morning but on Tues/Thurs I only have like 1 break before 6:00 my time. Classes seem to go on all day those days... hence not much activity till night time here :3

Just to reiterate for everyone, if there are any cards that I have made that you did not get the chance to have just ask for them here and I will get them to you. The only cards I do not have the templates for are the ones created before 2013~

Modified by Laura-sama, Apr 18, 2013 10:46 AM
 
Apr 18, 2013 3:36 PM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2012
Posts: 806
DARNIT. I'm not first ;(

But welcome everyone! I can be sorta lazy now since we have deliverers!!
 
Apr 18, 2013 7:09 PM

Offline
Joined: May 2010
Posts: 58
Laura... Those Zelda cards were AWESOME!!! OMG I am still laughing at the gif as well!!
Ghirahim is such a strange fellow. Aaand I sent you the answer to the question :)
 
Apr 18, 2013 7:14 PM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2009
Posts: 735
Sheeli said:
Laura... Those Zelda cards were AWESOME!!! OMG I am still laughing at the gif as well!!
Ghirahim is such a strange fellow. Aaand I sent you the answer to the question :)


I know isn't it great? XD and you got the question right so good job!
I was originally going to make it a Skyward Sword RE but then Im like naw... too many good pictures. So 20 LoZ cards appeared haha
 
Apr 18, 2013 9:08 PM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2009
Posts: 3043
Ne~ Laura, can I request for the Ib RE cards (1,3,4),onegaishimasu! (❁´◡`❁)*✲゚* Sadly, I wasn't able to get them*tears*...Thanks in advance ^^

TCO | AAC
 
Apr 18, 2013 9:53 PM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2009
Posts: 735
InoueAsuka said:
Ne~ Laura, can I request for the Ib RE cards (1,3,4),onegaishimasu! (❁´◡`❁)*✲゚* Sadly, I wasn't able to get them*tears*...Thanks in advance ^^


Sure ^^ give me till tomorrow to get them to you. Tonight has been really really busy and it is bed time in a few minutes so I will get them to you tomorrow~
 
Apr 18, 2013 10:10 PM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2012
Posts: 694
Actually, I'd like to request card 3 from the Ib RE as well, please. o3o
It's adorable~

 
Apr 18, 2013 10:23 PM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2012
Posts: 806
OH MY GOD~~ JUST NOTICED!!

The club just reached 750 Members!
Congrats~
I obviously like the "~" Sign xD.

Good thing we are going to release the 700+ Member cards soon! As we already half way to 800!
 
Apr 18, 2013 10:57 PM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2012
Posts: 806
so glad that there are going to be delivery people ;P
thanks for encouraging my laziness.
 
Apr 19, 2013 2:44 AM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2009
Posts: 3043
Laura-sama said:

Sure ^^ give me till tomorrow to get them to you. Tonight has been really really busy and it is bed time in a few minutes so I will get them to you tomorrow~


Yay! Domo arigatou gozaimasu Larura! Can't wait to see my cards♥ I just love Ib, it's such an awesome game O(≧▽≦)O

TCO | AAC
 
Apr 19, 2013 2:46 AM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2009
Posts: 3043
TheLilyanna said:
so glad that there are going to be delivery people ;P
thanks for encouraging my laziness.


Nyahaha Lilyanna! You're very welcome~ xD

TCO | AAC
 
Apr 19, 2013 10:35 AM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2009
Posts: 10
Delivery People!! THANK GOD!
I haven't had the chance to get out any of my cards... it's been busy as hell! So to all the delivery people out there be looking for my delivery post in the forum because I am going to need help with these cards >.>

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!
 
Apr 19, 2013 6:22 PM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2009
Posts: 735
For Ellamenopea and InoueAsuka:

Here are the Ib cards you requested:
Click for Cards
~Enjoy~
 
Apr 19, 2013 8:11 PM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2012
Posts: 806
Never knew Sheeli was head admin. *Bows*
 
Apr 19, 2013 8:15 PM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2012
Posts: 694
Thanks, Laura-sama. :D

I'm in the process of making a pretty delivery card... I just finished delivering and realised how boring my posts looked. D:

 
Apr 19, 2013 8:17 PM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2009
Posts: 735
TheLilyanna said:
Never knew Sheeli was head admin. *Bows*

Sheeli was one of the first Admins I had on the club before the Hiatus and she's still here. Amaia was also there but she doesn't want to be a head.

This and I also know Shannon (Sheeli) in real life :P

Ellamenopea said:
Thanks, Laura-sama. :D

I'm in the process of making a pretty delivery card... I just finished delivering and realised how boring my posts looked. D:


=D Oooh i'm looking forward to seeing your delivery card~
 
Apr 19, 2013 8:23 PM

Offline
Joined: May 2010
Posts: 58
>.> I don't really feel like a head admin.... but yes I have been around for a while lol
 
Apr 19, 2013 8:33 PM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2012
Posts: 694
What do you think? :D


 
Apr 19, 2013 8:36 PM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2012
Posts: 806
Ellamenopea said:
What do you think? :D



Woah, preeeeeeeeeeeeetty.

I love things that have little doodle like items. :3
 
Apr 19, 2013 8:38 PM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2009
Posts: 735
Ellamenopea said:
What do you think? :D


WOW!! I really love this banner... I mean Love it!
Great job its so pretty~ :3
 
Apr 19, 2013 8:40 PM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2012
Posts: 694
You guys are too kind! Thank yooou! *__*

 
Apr 20, 2013 12:14 AM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2009
Posts: 735
Well good night everyone :)
If Sheeli's request thread gets to post #30 please close it for her in case I nor she are on to do so.

Also if you wanted to join the Bubbles LE but have not yet made any cards, please make some and have them posted in there by tomorrow. I am going to post them then.
Thanks Everyone!
~night :3
 
Apr 20, 2013 2:57 AM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2009
Posts: 3043
Laura-sama said:
For Ellamenopea and InoueAsuka:

Here are the Ib cards you requested:
Click for Cards
~Enjoy~


Omg yay! Thank you so much Laura~ I'm so happy *(*´∀`*)☆

TCO | AAC
 
Apr 20, 2013 4:19 AM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2012
Posts: 2685
Ellamenopea said:
What do you think? :D


I've seen it on Tumblr countless times~!
I like your taste~ ;D
 
Apr 20, 2013 4:20 AM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2012
Posts: 2685
TheLilyanna said:
~
I obviously like the "~" Sign xD.

I use it a lot too~ > v <
 
Apr 20, 2013 4:45 AM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2012
Posts: 694
Chiinisa said:
I've seen it on Tumblr countless times~!
I like your taste~ ;D


Indeed, it's quite famous, I think. :P
I just added some little effects to it and text. It's one of my favourite images, actually... for signatures/icons, stuff like that. So cute. :3

 
Apr 20, 2013 8:02 AM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2009
Posts: 735
Welcome to our new Card Maker LozaWolfe!
Hope you have lots of fun here :D
 
Apr 20, 2013 8:14 AM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2012
Posts: 2685
Loza~! Welcome~! I'm looking forward to work together with you because I've been delivering you cards since my debut haha~ xD
 
Apr 20, 2013 1:08 PM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2012
Posts: 806
Herooooooooo Loza!
Welcome to the Awesome Card Kingdom Card Making Group Thing Spectacular Super Colossal a Grand Spectacle Group! . (I need to think of a better name)
 
Apr 21, 2013 12:29 AM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2012
Posts: 2685
Sugoi Card Makers of awesomness, how about this name? :D
 
Apr 21, 2013 1:17 AM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2012
Posts: 806
Chiinisa said:
Sugoi Card Makers of awesomness, how about this name? :D

Alright! That's our new name. The Sugoi Card Makers of Awesomeness!
Now, i just have to remember it xD
 
Apr 21, 2013 1:20 AM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2012
Posts: 806
Oh yeah, Laura-Sama, you might want to replace the ")" In the title with a "}"
Since it says, "{Admins Only)" Instead of "{Admins Only}
 
Apr 21, 2013 3:43 AM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2012
Posts: 2685
TheLilyanna said:
Oh yeah, Laura-Sama, you might want to replace the ")" In the title with a "}"
Since it says, "{Admins Only)" Instead of "{Admins Only}

I did it for her, hope no one minds...~<3
> w <;
 
Apr 21, 2013 6:23 AM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2012
Posts: 694
I've noticed lately that Sailor Moon is making quite a comeback... perhaps we could have a Sailor Moon LE? A card for each of the sailors? :D

Sailor Mercury was always my favourite... who did you guys like? (if you watched it at all)

 
Apr 21, 2013 8:03 AM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2012
Posts: 2685
I remember I liked Sailor Mars when I was little. I don't like it anymore now though. :T
 
Apr 21, 2013 8:19 AM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2010
Posts: 451
Sailor Jupiter was my favorite Inner Senshi, Sailor Saturn my favorite Outer.
 
Apr 21, 2013 9:08 AM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2009
Posts: 735
Chiinisa said:
I did it for her, hope no one minds...~<3
> w <;

Thank you :)
 
Apr 21, 2013 11:29 AM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2012
Posts: 2685
Laura-sama said:
Chiinisa said:
I did it for her, hope no one minds...~<3
> w <;

Thank you :)

Welcome~!
 
Apr 21, 2013 2:27 PM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2012
Posts: 806
I just looked over at the staff business thing. And i just noticed that There has been a lot chatting there. xD When they aren't business related.
 
Apr 21, 2013 2:49 PM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2009
Posts: 735
Indeed Lily ~thanks for pointing that out :3

Ok here's the deal everyone..
The Buisness Forum is now ONLY to sign up for cards, write suggestions for upcoming cards, card voting and Banner/Userbar submission.

Everything else please write here!
I am deleting all the posts except for the Card Sign up,Admin Rules and Badge Request Template.
Thanks :)


Whenever there is a new sign-up or card voting I will inform you all here so that you can go edit in the business forum.
 
Apr 21, 2013 2:55 PM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2012
Posts: 806
Laura-sama said:
Indeed Lily ~thanks for pointing that out :3

Ok here's the deal everyone..
The Buisness Forum is now ONLY to sign up for cards, write suggestions for upcoming cards, card voting and Banner/Userbar submission.

Everything else please write here!
I am deleting all the posts except for the Card Sign up,Admin Rules and Badge Request Template.
Thanks :)


Whenever there is a new sign-up or card voting I will inform you all here so that you can go edit in the business forum.

Hohoho! Your welcome :3
 
Top
Pages (15) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »