Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 17, 2013 7:27 PM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
>Nightmare syndrome.

Well damn. Kouji was a total boss this episode though in his spirit form. Tbh, I think he should be the leader/star of this show now.
Apr 13, 2014 4:17 AM
Mar 2013
So a Tapirmon was causing all the trouble. I didn't think it could use the nightmare syndrome attack. Wasn't that supposed to be the signature attack of Digitamamon?

In any case, it was an alright episode I suppose. I'm not enjoying this season as much as the previous ones, but once everyone finds their beast spirits things will finally get interesting.
Jul 4, 2016 7:41 AM

Feb 2013
Bakumon is really cute,lol.
Chakmon was controlled by a nightmare.
Aug 5, 2017 1:03 AM
Sep 2012
emeraldrosary said:
So a Tapirmon was causing all the trouble. I didn't think it could use the nightmare syndrome attack. Wasn't that supposed to be the signature attack of Digitamamon?

In any case, it was an alright episode I suppose. I'm not enjoying this season as much as the previous ones, but once everyone finds their beast spirits things will finally get interesting.

They both can use Nightmare Syndrome. Bakumon even used it along Digitamamon against Archnemon and Mummymon when BlackWarGreymon was going to destroy the Holy Stone and Quinglongmon appeared.
Mar 9, 2019 12:02 AM

May 2008
1st half was good, 2nd half not so much.

Takuya is actually starting to feel like an actual character this episode, thank goodness. Sadly, the whole episode ended up feeling rushed. Already introducing a Beast Evolution before they even got good at using Spirit Evolution, it being hidden in the book, and the next ep preview showing they're basically repeating the first 5 episodes.

No wonder it ended up being the Takuya/Kouji show.

Neemon was great, though. Pointing at the flaws in the writing.
May 17, 2022 1:28 AM

Dec 2012
Bakamon.
Dat digimon.
A folded page.
The real world.
TV Forest?
Tomoki's mom?
Dat Nightmare Syndrome.
Dat nightmare.
Oh snap! Tomoki attacking them.
Oh snap! Spirito Evolution! Chakmon!
Spirito Evolution! Wolfmon!
Dat light!
The beat! Spirito Evolution! Agnimon!
Bakumon.
Dat Nightmare Syndrome.
Tomoki returned to normal.
Koji's digivice.
Dat ending.
If you see that my post is exactly 1 month old (or more) from when it was posted... Don't waste your time, especially when you want to reply with something petty & insignificant. Assume that I've moved on (because I have).
Jan 8, 2023 6:20 PM

Apr 2020
so wholesome. this show
water
Oct 20, 2023 1:17 AM

Nov 2012
it's funny they do the last time/recaps even when the eps are pretty much self contained.

also I've always seen him localised as Tapirmon, didn't realise he was actually called Bakumon here, I guess that's the Japanese name? as he's obviously based on a Baku, a tapir-like creature.
I have a third testicle that gives me psychic powers

More topics from this board

Poll: » Digimon Frontier Episode 23 Discussion

Stark700 - Apr 19, 2013

6 by LeonardoFrav »»
9 hours ago

Poll: » Digimon Frontier Episode 22 Discussion

Tsukaji - Mar 2, 2013

10 by LeonardoFrav »»
Apr 10, 8:11 PM

Poll: » Digimon Frontier Episode 50 Discussion

Tsukaji - Mar 16, 2013

14 by AWOLxSTORM »»
Mar 22, 11:05 AM

Poll: » Digimon Frontier Episode 40 Discussion

emeraldrosary - Apr 14, 2014

10 by JVskunkape »»
Oct 25, 2023 2:04 AM

Poll: » Digimon Frontier Episode 37 Discussion

Tsukaji - Mar 13, 2013

10 by JVskunkape »»
Oct 25, 2023 1:02 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.