Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Poll: Digimon Frontier Episode 1 Discussion

Apr 16, 2013 6:41 PM

THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Holy shit this bought me some nostologia.

I don't dig the characters' designs though. They look somewhat..idk, different.
>Welcome to the Digital World

Damn right.

Jun 22, 2013 5:53 PM

Yeah I know what u mean the character design is not the best but the story of the episode actually rock so yeah

i hope this gets better from here on out and not worse

ps this is my first time seeing the series

Apr 12, 2014 8:45 AM
Finished the first two seasons and decided to skip Tamers for now. I'm re-watching this series btw.

The english OP brings back sooo many memories. This was truly one of the best english anime OPs I've had the pleasure of hearing.

I'm not to fond of this intro episode, but the spirit evolution music is awesome. I like how they've changed it so that the children can transform themselves into digimon.

Jan 28, 2016 11:40 PM

Not sure if I like the fact that there are no Partner digimon and instead the children turn into digimon theirself, Isn't the connection between the tamer and the digimon like one of the main things about the series? Although if this goes into collecting digimon like how he did to Cerberumon I could be into that, Kinda gets a pokemon vibe maybe he can use that digimon's data to summon it or to use one of his moves then I'll be way more into this but we'll see.

Jul 3, 2016 2:23 PM

No more digimon friends if they only use the spirits to evolve.
It looks interesting though.

Oct 2, 2016 12:38 AM

I never liked the fact of no more digimon friends (The main reason I hadn't watched this series seriously). Anyway, I plan to watch all the Digimon series/movies/ovas.

About the episode I liked it, It was fairly good to me ^^

Let's see how this end...

Mar 1, 6:57 PM

All things considered, this was a pretty good first episode. The OP is one of the best; the evolution song, not so much.

Only two issues was how they set up the Chosen Children; I can't believe only 5 would get on out of the 10 trains. Especially when 2, possibly 3, of the 5 did because it was "interesting." Did none of the others kid think the same?

2nd was Tomoki. Ugh.