Forum Settings
Forums
New
Apr 16, 2013 9:58 AM
Jul 2011
Fue knows how to appeal to the oral-sex lovers like myself. I would put him as my favorite oral-sex H-manga artist of all time, but Seto Yuki still holds the #1 spot (Hyji being #3 currently). My favorite chapter was #4. Gloryhole FTW. This H-manga EASILY wins a 10/10 for me. If this doesn't get animated, I'm going to be PISSED!
bigbrown411Apr 16, 2013 10:11 AM
Jan 2, 2014 3:52 AM
Apr 2012
good new bro it gana be animated on march, i wish i have a gf who can blowjob like her. wotwoo
Jan 3, 2014 2:05 PM
Apr 2012
one thig im sure she not a virgin from the first time they did it, and for last scene being a exhibitionest some time leads to blackmail and then Netorare,(because i dont realy see them confessing to there family and dint ever scene a chance that they could marry) and the end i think they probably went in different way.(she just give you her virginity"first sex"to someone else that easily there is a big posibility that they end up breakig up in the future), im mean she totaly hot its impossible for some rapist would not be interested to her.
Jun 4, 2014 11:39 PM

Apr 2012
Nekevs said:
one thig im sure she not a virgin from the first time they did it, and for last scene being a exhibitionest some time leads to blackmail and then Netorare,(because i dont realy see them confessing to there family and dint ever scene a chance that they could marry) and the end i think they probably went in different way.(she just give you her virginity"first sex"to someone else that easily there is a big posibility that they end up breakig up in the future), im mean she totaly hot its impossible for some rapist would not be interested to her.
please don't force your NTR fetish on a loving couple...
My Reviews and Rants: http://bunny1ov3r.wordpress.com/

痛就是爱
Jun 4, 2014 11:42 PM

Dec 2012
I hate oral sex and blow jobs. I really don't see the appeal.
Jun 15, 2014 5:50 PM

Jun 2012
can anyone tell me what happened to chapter 7? i ve read all 6 chapters but MaL says that there are 7
Jun 19, 2014 2:37 AM
Feb 2014
You're right! This is the best Hentai manga ever!
Jun 3, 2015 10:44 AM
Apr 2015
Nekevs said:

what a horrible and pathetic fetish.
This mentality is exactly what wrong with some fans of hentai genre.
How can you expect such thing form a manga and anime that have "PURE" in the title.

if you read the manga..
They are a loving couple,even more they are siblings.. there is no way/reason for them to breakup.
and for them it is easy to crush any possible blackmailer, because they are mentally strong enough.
And it is very clear, both of them are really pure.
Apr 13, 2016 11:33 PM
Jun 2014
jameslovesAnime said:
Nekevs said:

what a horrible and pathetic fetish.
This mentality is exactly what wrong with some fans of hentai genre.
How can you expect such thing form a manga and anime that have "PURE" in the title.

if you read the manga..
They are a loving couple,even more they are siblings.. there is no way/reason for them to breakup.
and for them it is easy to crush any possible blackmailer, because they are mentally strong enough.
And it is very clear, both of them are really pure.

That was beautiful ;_;

More topics from this board

Poll: » Fella Pure: Mitarashi-san Chi no Jijou Chapter 7 Discussion

LaLa69 - Jun 19, 2014

2 by Kajo_Senpai69 »»
May 16, 2019 4:28 AM

Poll: » Fella Pure: Mitarashi-san Chi no Jijou Chapter 5 Discussion

LaLa69 - Jun 19, 2014

1 by Quadraxis »»
Apr 16, 2016 11:44 PM

Poll: » Fella Pure: Mitarashi-san Chi no Jijou Chapter 4 Discussion

LaLa69 - Jun 19, 2014

1 by Quadraxis »»
Apr 15, 2016 1:43 PM

Poll: » Fella Pure: Mitarashi-san Chi no Jijou Chapter 1 Discussion

LaLa69 - Jun 19, 2014

1 by Quadraxis »»
Apr 13, 2016 2:06 AM

Poll: » Fella Pure: Mitarashi-san Chi no Jijou Chapter 6 Discussion

LaLa69 - Jun 19, 2014

0 by LaLa69 »»
Jun 19, 2014 2:36 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.