Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 16, 2013 7:39 AM

Sep 2008
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Damn Katou, you are very creepy! No wonder Takato was feeling weird with her. Nice to see them being in a train while watching episode in a train. \o/ Conductor scene was funny. Apparently normal people also know about digimons and even know that they are digimons and not just giant monsters.
I would have liked if they would have shown more normal people and how they are reacting to whole thing. I wonder what hi-jinxs goverment us doing to keep everyone not running around the streets in panic. Apparently they are evacuating whole Shinjuku.

Oh my, looks like D-reaper is going to destroy Tokyo.
Jan 27, 2016 2:12 AM

Jul 2012
So the Ark is a Digimon? I'd love to see that in one of the Digimon games as a tamable monster hahaha.

The digimon Cyberdramon de-digivolved into when they got into the Ark is one I haven't seen before which was interesting but does raise a few questions. So if entering the Ark causes the digimon to de-digivolve why didn't Guardmon? Surely he would have taken up a ton of space being in his fat champion form and why didn't Cyberdramon De-Digivolve the first time he was inside the Ark? and why didn't Terriermon or something just grab Takato when the Ark was leaving?

Something else that bothered me why was Culumon left with Katou in that town where no one could protect him?

And another thing that bothered me last episode why didn't Katou ask the four gods if there was a way to bring Leomon back? I mean if anyone were to know it would be them. Also they didn't notice that she has been taken over by some sort of evil? Surely the gods would notice something like that.

Oh and that nerdy kid finally got a digimon by.... Umm I'm not sure, By letting it stay in his pocket? I mean he didn't give 2 shits about it whereas all the others atleast went through a small bonding scene... Oh well it will probably do nothing and stay in ultimate mode.
Jul 1, 2016 5:16 AM

Feb 2013
Juri's father is awful!
D-reaper in the real world,lol.
Apr 24, 2019 10:55 PM

May 2008
Pretty obvious the D-Repear possessed Juri since last episode, but that may be hindsight speaking. I can only imagine what it was thinking during Takato's confession. Probably felt pity for the first time, lmao. That said, I had a feeling Juri's dad was an asshole (and not the funny kind) and this episode proved me right. He's one of those assholes; the kind that are an idiotic aggravation to the world at large. Her cheerfulness was probably a 'fake it until you make it' kind of facade... until Leomon got fisted.

That said, the Ark being alive may just be my favorite thing this season. I'm sad it didn't get more screen time.
Jun 18, 2019 5:26 PM

Mar 2016
lol evil Juri sure is looking pale.
Jun 28, 2020 5:06 AM

Aug 2008
Wholesome family reunion episode.
Dec 6, 2021 2:52 AM

Dec 2012
LMAO at Cyberdramon just hanging outside. Just revert.
Juri not responding to Culumon.
lol at Terriermon and Lopmon doing the Spider-man meme before it existed.
Ryo goes to take a look.
Culumon grabs Takato's finger and breaks it in the process.
lol at Culumon's face.
They fall.
The ark stopped. It heard Guilmon.

This might have been the one true moment. After originally dodging Takato in the beginning, Culumon went and grabbed Takato and held him with all his strength then when Takato slipped from his hands, he quickly grabbed it again. It was so beautiful to see. Interesting that Culumon goes with Juri. The staff just gave Kenta a digimon just because. The one flaw in this episode is that Ryo had been gone for 10 months and no one knew where he was. How did Yamaki's team know that Ryo was in the digital world for them to call his father to get him? They spent 16 episodes in the digital world. That's a small number, but it was obvious the real world was the focus this series.
RobDec 6, 2021 2:56 AM
If you see that my post is exactly 1 month old (or more) from when it was posted... Don't waste your time, especially when you want to reply with something petty & insignificant. Assume that I've moved on (because I have).
May 23, 2022 1:02 AM

Jul 2013
Seeing the children reunite with their parents was touching.
Feb 3, 2023 2:29 AM

Feb 2020
That was a close call. Gladly, everyone managed to get on board in the nick of time.

Kenta finally got his own Digimon partner. MarinAngemon is really cute, and so is Monodramon. It was nice to see Cyberdramon in his Rookie form.

The Tamers are back on Earth where they had a touching reunion with their families.

Yuri is acting even more strange. It's clear she's possessed by the D-Reaper.

And now, the D-Reaper is taking over the city. There's that red mass everywhere.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Digimon Tamers Episode 5 Discussion

sanrulez - Aug 1, 2014

8 by GohanTheGood »»
Apr 12, 9:19 AM

Poll: » Digimon Tamers Episode 34 Discussion

Tsukaji - Apr 9, 2013

11 by Brnd14 »»
Jan 30, 9:16 PM

Poll: » Digimon Tamers Episode 51 Discussion

Addify - Jul 4, 2011

35 by ReeeDr »»
Dec 4, 2023 8:48 AM

Poll: » Digimon Tamers Episode 50 Discussion

Tsukaji - Apr 19, 2013

9 by JVskunkape »»
Sep 8, 2023 1:03 AM

Poll: » Digimon Tamers Episode 45 Discussion

Tsukaji - Apr 17, 2013

8 by JVskunkape »»
Sep 7, 2023 12:15 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.