Forum Settings
Forums

Kyou Kara Maou 3rd series I HAVE TO KNOW!!!!!!!!

New
Dec 22, 2008 12:15 PM

Apr 2008
I have to know if Yuuri the main character gets rid of the engagement with wolfram and hooks up with a girl. I can't stand Yaoi, the comedic relief of the situation is alright but it seems that Yuuri doesn't have those feelings for him, but I need to know cause I don't want to continue the anime anymore if he doesn't. But if he does hook up with a girl the PLEASE LET ME KNOW so I can decide to continue the anime or to drop it. I asked in the thread made for the anime but NO ONE REPLIED so please let me know PLEASE!!!!
Dec 22, 2008 12:33 PM

Jul 2008
Goodtimes420 said:
I asked in the thread made for the anime but NO ONE REPLIED
Sounds like a personal problem.
Dec 22, 2008 12:39 PM

Apr 2008
no it's not a personal problem I just really want to know. It's just one of my favorite genres, romance, all my all time favorite anime has romance in it, I just think romance completes the greatest stories, but I have no interest in yaoi, so I was hoping someone could tell me if there is romance between the main character Yuuri and a girl. If there is then I REALLY want to finish the story, but if it doesn't then I'll just get board with the story. So please if anyone has seen this series I would like to know, please.
Dec 22, 2008 12:40 PM

Dec 2007
Wow. Cut your wrists.

Or google.
Waratte Oemashou Sore ha Chiisana Inori
Dec 22, 2008 12:52 PM

Apr 2008
I don't know why people have to answer a question like you two above me it's just a simple yes or no or just ignore, and I'm not dumb of course I have tried google and such I used this thread as a last resort, dam rude ass people.
Dec 22, 2008 1:01 PM

Dec 2007
Because, you see, if you want to spoil yourself you should not involve other people (to name me, who wants to watch that series) in it. Just google it, it's easier than to wait for a reply and if your life depends so much on it you'll feel more relieved. Plus, who knows if the plot twist will not twist again?
Dec 22, 2008 1:34 PM

Apr 2008
This is my last resort I have googled it i have searched every where and tried not to post a thread, but I don't want to end up wasting hours on watching an anime if I know I won't like it, and it's no like anyone has to read the whole thread if they don't want to be spoiled. and I don't need a discription just a simple yes or no, and plus yaoi is usually considered genre most of the time but this anime seems to have plenty of it and the genre isn't listed in the anime description. So the choices I have is waste my time on an anime that I might dislike cause of never ending yaoi or I could just find out if he hooks up with a girl, it's not that big of a spoiler, specially if you don't know what female character it is. Kind of like you know the good guy is going to win the point is, is how he wins, that kind of thing, and if the plot is going to twist then I'll live with that cause I really don't want to spoil it for everyone that's why I just want a simple yes or no.

Well I hope someone will give the answer, please.
Dec 22, 2008 5:02 PM

Jun 2008
the answer is most likely no
Dec 22, 2008 5:07 PM

Dec 2007
hirahira said:
the answer is most likely no

SPOOOILEEEEEEER

T^T
Dec 22, 2008 5:09 PM

Jun 2008
well, I don't know for sure so it's not exactly a spoiler.
Dec 22, 2008 5:11 PM

Jul 2007
Goodtimes420 said:
This is my last resort I have googled it i have searched every where and tried not to post a thread.

First Google result was the wiki page which immediately answers your question. Apparantely you couldn't be bothered to GOOGLE HARDER.
Dec 22, 2008 6:14 PM

Apr 2008
I already read that and all it told me is what I already know, it mentions nothing about about who he possibly hooks up with, when I say this is my last resort THIS IS MY LAST RESORT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SO if you don't have the answer please do not post if you don't want to get spoiled then take care of yourself and DON'T READ. PLUS there is more threads about EACH EPISODE that gives A LOT MORE spoilers then this thread EVER POSSIBLY COULD WITH YES OR NO ANSWER. How about you guys above stop ASSUMING what I have and have not searched for cause I'm pretty dam sure that I know a lot more then you do what I have searched, SO someone PLEASE answer, ethier way I will post the answer in this thread when I find out so when someone wants a spoiler like me they won't have to deal with assholes like you guys.
Dec 22, 2008 6:45 PM

Apr 2008
I have been given the answer, and it is NO, he doesn't really hook up with anyone, it finishes the story without any closure of who he wants to be with romantically.
Dec 23, 2008 3:48 AM

Dec 2007
Goodtimes420 said:
I have been given the answer, and it is NO, he doesn't really hook up with anyone, it finishes the story without any closure of who he wants to be with romantically.

SPOILEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRR NOOOOOOOOOOOOO

T^T

And double post! EVEN WORST! T^T

More topics from this board

» That moment when you realize...

Dominusew - 16 minutes ago

6 by Piromysl »»
2 minutes ago

» ❄️ Anime Winter 2024 Male Characters Tournament ( 1 2 3 4 )

ISeeLifePeople - Apr 14

197 by ISeeLifePeople »»
6 minutes ago

» what's the worst anime you've watched and what exactly was the worst part of it ? ( 1 2 )

ame - Apr 7

66 by 23feanor »»
29 minutes ago

» which antagonist is your fave and which one you cannot JUST TAKE SERIOUSLY ?

ame - 6 hours ago

13 by Otakupervert890 »»
36 minutes ago

» Women tend to have superior anime preferences compared to men? ( 1 2 )

Alpha_1_Zero - Apr 23

90 by Theo1899 »»
39 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.