Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Who do you think will win Kyousuke's affections?
Kirino
30.5%
Ruri
45.8%
Ayase Aragaki
19.0%
Manami Tamura
2.4%
Saori Makishima
1.2%
Sena Akagi
0.8%
Ria
0.3%
662 votes
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]
May 23, 2013 6:00 AM

Apr 2010
Just haters. They're everywhere.
May 23, 2013 6:01 AM
KDE Plasma

Jun 2012
Dragon_Slayer_X said:
JustALEX said:
Hopefully NO ONE!

Personally I really like Ruri, hell she's the ONLY one I like in this god forsaken anime....and I wouldn't want to see her end up with such a TERRIBLE character.

You know what the problem with people like you is, whenever your favorite heroine/girl is not chosen you start blaming the MC or say the writing sucks. Please it's his life, the MC is going to choose the one HE loves, not the one YOU like.....before judging Kyousuke just wait and see what Kuroneko does later and what Manami did to him in the past. The writer is free to do what he likes with his novel because you know he wrote it not YOU!!!

You think he is a terrible character, well I THINK he is a great character. Learn to add some keywords like "according to you" for God's sake!!!

This !

I share your opinion and cannot get the point of view that all characters are awfull besides of Kuroneko. That is not true.

Kirino Kousaka x Kyousuke Kousaka for the win ! It does not matter if blood-related or not!
May 23, 2013 6:04 AM

Jun 2008
Dragon_Slayer_X said:
JustALEX said:
Hopefully NO ONE!

Personally I really like Ruri, hell she's the ONLY one I like in this god forsaken anime....and I wouldn't want to see her end up with such a TERRIBLE character.

You know what the problem with people like you is, whenever your favorite heroine/girl is not chosen you start blaming the MC or say the writing sucks. Please it's his life, the MC is going to choose the one HE loves, not the one YOU like.....before judging Kyousuke just wait and see what Kuroneko does later and what Manami did to him in the past. The writer is free to do what he likes with his novel because you know he wrote it not YOU!!!

You think he is a terrible character, well I THINK he is a great character. Learn to add some keywords like "according to you" for God's sake!!!

Lol....relax bro, I can assure you I'm not one of those people that lose their shit because their favorite female character wasn't chosen or whatever.

I genuinely do not like the MC of this anime, but I really don't give two shits who the author ultimately decides to pair him up with.

I do however like Kuroneko a lot....but I don't care who she winds up with.

My comment is only meant to show my displeasure at the MC who I really don't like.
May 23, 2013 7:25 AM

Nov 2009
While I was thinking about the whole serie and ending up with Ruri or not. I thought about it like this. (There are a couple of spoilers if you didn't watch the latest episode)

Alright, he has feelings for her (Ruri) and she loves him allot. But i can't help but to think that kyousuke isn't 100% sure. This can be seen when Ruri confesses her love to him and he can't give a responds right away. And since it is this "early" in the serie, its almost certain that they will break up.

I don't think he will ever have something with Kirino, that just doesn't fit the whole romance in the serie.

But there is Ayase, while Kyousuke and her "hit it off" from the start of season 1 and there were spraks between them. I think he will end up with her OR ( and this is what i'm hoping for! ) It will go something like this:

After Kyousuke & Ruri break up, he and Ayase will get together BUT: As soon as they start "dating" Ayase will start to notice his feelings he himself hasn't realize yet about Ruri. Ayase will try to ignore it but can't handle those moments Kyousuke's just staring into nothingness with some sort of sad & lonely expression on his face. She will get mad, she will cry, she will breakdown. All of this because she loves him but can't bear the sad expression he has on his face all the time. And she will make him understand his true feelings about Ruri, Ayase will chase him away, yelling that he should go and find her, the one that can make him happy. He runs and runs untill he finds her. There she is, standing motionless. Just looking at him. They say nothing, just looking in each other eyes. She tears up, falls to the ground. He walks slowly over to her. Kneels in front of her and grabs her ever so softly and embraces her tightly. Saying those 3 words. - Fade out -

And then BAM credits. After the credits you can see them together, walking in the distance, with Kyousuke pushing a stroller in front of him. Carrying Aya. Their 1 year old daughter.

Well, thats how i kinda see and hope it happening.
May 23, 2013 9:54 PM

Feb 2013
If you tilt your heads to right, then you might see like poll shows middle finger to all non-Kuroneko fans.
No offense guys, okay?
Titan of 20+ virgins club.
May 24, 2013 4:42 PM

Sep 2009
Dragon_Slayer_X said:
Can somebody kindly explain the hype about Kuroneko/Ruri? I watched the anime/read the novels but still don't understand the hype about her. Maybe i am blinded by being a Kyousuke/Kirino shipper but can somebody please explain this???

I do not understand why so many people like Ruri either. Most of these people also don't like/hate Kirino, so maybe it is b/c they don't like KirinoxKyousuke?

May 24, 2013 9:10 PM

Mar 2013
xuezhi said:
Dragon_Slayer_X said:
Can somebody kindly explain the hype about Kuroneko/Ruri? I watched the anime/read the novels but still don't understand the hype about her. Maybe i am blinded by being a Kyousuke/Kirino shipper but can somebody please explain this???

I do not understand why so many people like Ruri either. Most of these people also don't like/hate Kirino, so maybe it is b/c they don't like KirinoxKyousuke?

I'll throw back the question right at you guys. What's the hype of Kirino? I'm not rooting for Kuroneko but guys, we all have our own tastes and likings. Kuroneko fans might vote her because either they like the Kuudere types or is just that they don't want an incest ending. I personally would prefer the Kuudere types than the Tsundere types. Don't get me wrong, I love Tsunderes but it depends on the anime. Here, Ruri get's the credit. Each character has their own unique characteristics so you can't really ask why they vote their specific pairing. It's just a matter of tastes, plot and role.
May 25, 2013 3:27 AM
KDE Plasma

Jun 2012
Arce0LanCeR said:

I'll throw back the question right at you guys. What's the hype of Kirino? I'm not rooting for Kuroneko but guys, we all have our own tastes and likings. Kuroneko fans might vote her because either they like the Kuudere types or is just that they don't want an incest ending. I personally would prefer the Kuudere types than the Tsundere types. Don't get me wrong, I love Tsunderes but it depends on the anime. Here, Ruri get's the credit. Each character has their own unique characteristics so you can't really ask why they vote their specific pairing. It's just a matter of tastes, plot and role.

Kuroneko, a Kuudere ? When did she act like that ? You know that Kuudere have a lack of emotions, where can you see it by Kuroneko ? Kuroneko is a Tsundere Type B (means the DereDere Type of Tsundere like Misaka Mikoto). She also acts like a Tsundere in the first season, when she gave the game present to Kirino.

Kirino is my favorite, but Kuroneko is very cute aswell. In some cases they are very similar.
May 25, 2013 3:39 AM

Mar 2013
Cyanwasserstoff said:

Kuroneko, a Kuudere ? When did she act like that ? You know that Kuudere have a lack of emotions, where can you see it by Kuroneko ? Kuroneko is a Tsundere Type B (means the DereDere Type of Tsundere like Misaka Mikoto). She also acts like a Tsundere in the first season, when she gave the game present to Kirino.

Kirino is my favorite, but Kuroneko is very cute aswell. In some cases they are very similar.

http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/Kuudere

and this

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Kuudere

Lack of emotions is considered Dandere... Kuudere is "Cool" and Kuroneko shows her cool side sometimes in the series. She has a bit of a Tsun side but she is mostly cool..

http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/Dandere << Dandere

"....A dandere character is one who is normally quiet and silent, possibly to the point of coming across as emotionless at times.."
May 25, 2013 6:10 AM
KDE Plasma

Jun 2012
Tsukiko as example is also an Kuudere. That does not mean she would be quite and silent, but it means she always acts cool and neutral (emotionless).

Kuroneko does not behave in a cool , cold way. She never acts emotionless.

Compare her to Tsukiko and you will see a big difference, even though Tsukiko (Hentai Ouji to Warawanai Neko) is not silent or quite.

I never saw a cool/cold side of Kuroneko. Towards her friends she always show emotions.
May 25, 2013 6:40 AM

Mar 2013
Cyanwasserstoff said:
Tsukiko as example is also an Kuudere. That does not mean she would be quite and silent, but it means she always acts cool and neutral (emotionless).

Kuroneko does not behave in a cool , cold way. She never acts emotionless.

Compare her to Tsukiko and you will see a big difference, even though Tsukiko (Hentai Ouji to Warawanai Neko) is not silent or quite.

I never saw a cool/cold side of Kuroneko. Towards her friends she always show emotions.

lol... really man you got it all wrong... As I said 'emotionless' is never a Kuudere and Tsukiko is seriously not a Kuudere.. She's not even originally emotionless, she just can't become emotional because of the plot.

About Kuroneko now. Are you seriously been watching OreImo all this time? Kuroneko was always cool enough to maintain her composure around people. And again about the emotionless *sigh*.. 'Emotionless' does not and WILL not be a Kuudere.. You know that Kuudere sometimes has anger right? Yukino Yukinoshita from OreGairu for an example. She's a badass Kuudere and she's not emotionless.

Emotionless means Dandere. Get it right man.. -_-

I got this Kuudere definition from somewhere..:

"...Any female character who is cold in the different ways a character can be portrayed as, distant, and inherently skilled who tends to outperform other girls in the same setting, this in turn adds to their independent and lonely ways, since they don't rely on others to accomplish difficult tasks and tend to come off as hard to approach in a friendly manner, they tend to be very objective and logical being able to see through complex deceptions, can be very clever in their speech though they are not typically very talkative. .."

HENCE, Kuroneko IS a Kuudere, period
Azai-kunMay 25, 2013 6:44 AM
May 25, 2013 6:59 AM

Feb 2013
Daisuke Kousaka.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lqnoRk_S83g - my top 5 romantic animes video :D
May 25, 2013 9:10 AM
KDE Plasma

Jun 2012
Arce0LanCeR said:

lol... really man you got it all wrong... As I said 'emotionless' is never a Kuudere and Tsukiko is seriously not a Kuudere.. She's not even originally emotionless, she just can't become emotional because of the plot.

Right, but that would be a spoiler for others.

Arce0lancer said:

About Kuroneko now. Are you seriously been watching OreImo all this time? Kuroneko was always cool enough to maintain her composure around people. And again about the emotionless *sigh*.. 'Emotionless' does not and WILL not be a Kuudere.. You know that Kuudere sometimes has anger right? Yukino Yukinoshita from OreGairu for an example. She's a badass Kuudere and she's not emotionless.

She was always fighting with Kirino about anime, their novels, etc. In episode 08 first season Kuroneko acts very clever against the producer, but you cannot call it really in a cool way . It also contains her own emotion inside, because she fails so often in writing good stories.

Arce0LanCeR said:

Emotionless means Dandere. Get it right man.. -_-

I got this Kuudere definition from somewhere..:

"...Any female character who is cold in the different ways a character can be portrayed as, distant, and inherently skilled who tends to outperform other girls in the same setting, this in turn adds to their independent and lonely ways, since they don't rely on others to accomplish difficult tasks and tend to come off as hard to approach in a friendly manner, they tend to be very objective and logical being able to see through complex deceptions, can be very clever in their speech though they are not typically very talkative. .."

HENCE, Kuroneko IS a Kuudere, period

Kuroneko does not fit into the categorie of less talkative characters. You would call it logical that she gave Kirino a present and tries to let it seem that she would not do it for her, wouldn't you ?
May 25, 2013 9:12 AM

Dec 2009
I think Kuroneko will win because even though Kyousuke and Kirino love each other they won't really do anything because of the fact that its incest, --and so they will go on normal lives loving someone else but still remember who they really loved.
May 25, 2013 4:02 PM

Sep 2009
Arce0LanCeR said:

That is my attempt to answer the question from another poster. There is no need to "throw" the question back at me. I said that some might like Ruri b/c they don't want KirinoxKyousuke. I do not hype Kirino or Ruri. In fact, I do not like Kirino or Ruri nor do I dislike either of them. I just don't understand how people like Ruri and hate Kirino since they are similar characters.

May 25, 2013 8:03 PM

Mar 2013
Cyanwasserstoff said:
She was always fighting with Kirino about anime, their novels, etc. In episode 08 first season Kuroneko acts very clever against the producer, but you cannot call it really in a cool way . It also contains her own emotion inside, because she fails so often in writing good stories.

Fighting does not mean she is not cool. It doesn't matter if she has much emotions as it's her demeanour that matters. Kuudere has emotions. Example Kagura from Fairy Tail. She is a cool character but she has shown her 'anger' a lot of times. Kuroneko fought with producer with emotions does not mean she wasn't cold. Her speech was very clever and logical no? As I said hundred of time already, emotional does not mean that she is not cool. I don't really get what's 'cool' from your point of view.

Cyanwasserstoff said:
Kuroneko does not fit into the categorie of less talkative characters. You would call it logical that she gave Kirino a present and tries to let it seem that she would not do it for her, wouldn't you ?

I said it before. Yes, Kuroneko has shown her Tsundere parts before but she is no doubt a Kuudere. She is not less talkative but she has shown her independent nature at times. The description I gave you mostly fits her nature. Clever in speeches. hard to approach and is very objective.

xuezhi said:

That is my attempt to answer the question from another poster. There is no need to "throw" the question back at me. I said that some might like Ruri b/c they don't want KirinoxKyousuke. I do not hype Kirino or Ruri. In fact, I do not like Kirino or Ruri nor do I dislike either of them. I just don't understand how people like Ruri and hate Kirino since they are similar characters.

Ruri and Kirino are different type of characters even though they're otakus. Their personality are completely different and as I said, it depends on the fans' types to choose their specific favourite personality. Like I said, fans vote Ruri might be because they don't want an incest ending. To tell you the truth, because of that reason I also did not vote for Kirino. I don't really see the majority of Ruri fans hating Kirino. How did you get the picture that they were hating her?
May 25, 2013 8:28 PM

Feb 2013
Arce0LanCeR said:
How did you get the picture that they were hating her?

Maybe 'cause kirino-haters_kuroneko-fans post here, but only_kuroneko-fans didn't post? Hate greater than love, you know, it force them to make a comment here like they hate Kirino and like Ruri.
Titan of 20+ virgins club.
May 25, 2013 9:09 PM

Mar 2013
Xasthur said:
Arce0LanCeR said:
How did you get the picture that they were hating her?

Maybe 'cause kirino-haters_kuroneko-fans post here, but only_kuroneko-fans didn't post? Hate greater than love, you know, it force them to make a comment here like they hate Kirino and like Ruri.

After checking the previous few pages.. I saw only a majority of Kirino fans and Ruri haters. Might be because of envy as Ruri's votes is twice more than Kirino's.
May 25, 2013 9:27 PM
Apr 2013
HAREM ROUTE 4 the win
May 26, 2013 4:04 AM
KDE Plasma

Jun 2012
Arce0LanCeR said:
Cyanwasserstoff said:

Fighting does not mean she is not cool. It doesn't matter if she has much emotions as it's her demeanour that matters. Kuudere has emotions. Example Kagura from Fairy Tail. She is a cool character but she has shown her 'anger' a lot of times. Kuroneko fought with producer with emotions does not mean she wasn't cold. Her speech was very clever and logical no? As I said hundred of time already, emotional does not mean that she is not cool. I don't really get what's 'cool' from your point of view.

Cyanwasserstoff said:

I said it before. Yes, Kuroneko has shown her Tsundere parts before but she is no doubt a Kuudere. She is not less talkative but she has shown her independent nature at times. The description I gave you mostly fits her nature. Clever in speeches. hard to approach and is very objective.

xuezhi said:

Ruri and Kirino are different type of characters even though they're otakus. Their personality are completely different and as I said, it depends on the fans' types to choose their specific favourite personality. Like I said, fans vote Ruri might be because they don't want an incest ending. To tell you the truth, because of that reason I also did not vote for Kirino. I don't really see the majority of Ruri fans hating Kirino. How did you get the picture that they were hating her?

Okay. Then I will agree. She has both characteristics.
May 26, 2013 9:33 AM

May 2013
Red_Keys said:
Why would anybody enjoy a harem ending

I know right!
May 26, 2013 11:51 AM

May 2013
ma25 said:
'unless the author trolls us big time'

And that would be a manami ending. I would accept all possible pairings. But if it is manami DAMNNNN. I will rate this anime a 1/10 because it will be the worst ending ever.

is plain, not good looking. And also a manipulatif girl, and she had pulled the ropes backstage so that the siblings grow apart from each other.

So if kyousuke ends up with her. It will be a big slap in our face. Also the value of this novel would drop very very much for me.

But i am afraid because of what kyousuke said to that girl he rejected. If it was 3 years ago i would have said the same cause he liked someone already.

This comes down to kirino and manami only. And if it is manami, really it would be a slap in the face for much fans.

Agreed
May 26, 2013 12:00 PM
KDE Plasma

Jun 2012
Dominatrix07 said:
ma25 said:
'unless the author trolls us big time'

And that would be a manami ending. I would accept all possible pairings. But if it is manami DAMNNNN. I will rate this anime a 1/10 because it will be the worst ending ever.

is plain, not good looking. And also a manipulatif girl, and she had pulled the ropes backstage so that the siblings grow apart from each other.

So if kyousuke ends up with her. It will be a big slap in our face. Also the value of this novel would drop very very much for me.

But i am afraid because of what kyousuke said to that girl he rejected. If it was 3 years ago i would have said the same cause he liked someone already.

This comes down to kirino and manami only. And if it is manami, really it would be a slap in the face for much fans.

Agreed

Dito ! Manami ending ---- worst ending ever
May 26, 2013 12:15 PM

Jul 2011
Kirino of course
May 26, 2013 1:17 PM

Jun 2012
got to agree with some people. those hater comments (ruri& kirino) are stupid. it's ok to like one of them but does that mean you have to hate the other ? i like ruri. that's why i voted for her. but i have to say that i don't really hate/dislike kirino.
and who says that it's just between those two ? maybe the author will troll us with a manami/ayase-ending ^_^
May 26, 2013 4:34 PM

Sep 2009
Arce0LanCeR said:

Clearly, you have not read the episode threads where many people post such lovely comments. Originals such as:

"Kirino should die."
"Kirino is shit."
"Kirino needs to disappear."

Such wonderful people we have here, hahaha.

May 26, 2013 6:28 PM

Mar 2013
ZeroAkito said:
got to agree with some people. those hater comments (ruri& kirino) are stupid. it's ok to like one of them but does that mean you have to hate the other ? i like ruri. that's why i voted for her. but i have to say that i don't really hate/dislike kirino.
and who says that it's just between those two ? maybe the author will troll us with a manami/ayase-ending ^_^

noooooo ! Ayase ending is not a troll ending (T_T).. Actually she's one of the candidates with the highest chance... the other would be Kirino.

xuezhi said:
Arce0LanCeR said:

Clearly, you have not read the episode threads where many people post such lovely comments. Originals such as:

"Kirino should die."
"Kirino is shit."
"Kirino needs to disappear."

Such wonderful people we have here, hahaha.

Meh, ignore them... those haters are amateurs... they just envy those characters that's all xD.. well at least the majority of the fans are not a hater of kirino..
May 27, 2013 2:02 AM

Aug 2010
Let's see. Ria: Who? Sena Akagi: yeah, no way, BL joke char, next! Saori: I don't really see how Kyousuke would be romantically interested in her. Manami: grandmother-zoned a few times already. Ayase: lesbian yandere. Ruri: her arc is about to end. Kirino: incest ending? Unlikely.

I still believe we are in for a "lovely" no-ending, with Kyousuke patting Kirino on the head saying something about how he can't leave her alone. To which Kirino promptly blushes, cute to the title and ending credits.
Mogami-kunMay 27, 2013 9:09 AM
May 27, 2013 9:06 AM

Jun 2012
Arce0LanCeR said:
ZeroAkito said:

noooooo ! Ayase ending is not a troll ending (T_T).. Actually she's one of the candidates with the highest chance... the other would be Kirino.

what i meant with troll ending is that it seems like this thread or at least it's comments are mostly about kirino or ruri. so for people like us (me included) an ayase or manami ending would be kind of a troll ending.

p.s.: i actually wouldn't mind an ayase ending. especially since ruri is already as good as finished (T.T) ;D

Mogami-kun said:

I still believe we are in for a "lovely" no-ending, with Kyousuke patting Kirino on the hand and saying something about how he can't leave her alone. To which Kirino promptly blushes, cute to the title and ending credits.

oh g-.. universe. anything but that
May 27, 2013 9:49 AM

Jul 2011
Arce0LanCeR said:
ZeroAkito said:

This!

Kirino > Ayase > Ruri (based on probability)
May 27, 2013 12:26 PM

Jun 2012
ainky said:

Bwawahwah.
Why am I sarcastically laughing so much?
May 27, 2013 12:56 PM
KDE Plasma

Jun 2012
Sairyuu69 said:
ainky said:

Bwawahwah.
Why am I sarcastically laughing so much?

Maybe , because the ruri(kuroneko) fan lobby will cry very hard ?
May 27, 2013 11:53 PM

May 2008
While it may be fun to speculate, this topic is essentially just a listing/poll topic without any serious discussion. Since there is a high potential for bickering for favorites with no reason, I'm going to end it here. The LN has concluded also so it's a honeypot for spoilers. Please avoid them.

If you want to speculate as you watch the series, use the episode discussions. Then at least everybody is at the same point.

Locked.
sakaJun 6, 2013 11:02 PM

I am a banana.
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Ore no Imouto ga Konnani Kawaii Wake ga Nai. Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 29, 2013

475 by tony328 »»
Feb 16, 1:56 AM

Poll: » Ore no Imouto ga Konnani Kawaii Wake ga Nai. Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 1, 2013

376 by Cammell »»
Dec 15, 2023 5:46 PM

Poll: » Ore no Imouto ga Konnani Kawaii Wake ga Nai. Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - May 25, 2013

470 by Cammell »»
Dec 15, 2023 5:14 PM

Poll: » Ore no Imouto ga Konnani Kawaii Wake ga Nai. Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - May 18, 2013

334 by Cammell »»
Dec 15, 2023 4:51 PM

Poll: » Ore no Imouto ga Konnani Kawaii Wake ga Nai. Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - May 11, 2013

383 by Cammell »»
Dec 15, 2023 4:25 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.