Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 22, 2008 8:49 AM
Lead Admin
Faerie Queen

Aug 2007
THIS IS AN MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
I have to say, I do kind of wish Kyoko had told... but it seems like it'll be working out better this way. Has Ren found out?? Will he be appearing soon? ... doesn't really seem like.

I thought it was hilarious when Kyoko went Natsu on the poor guy, and he was falling for her XD I like the way they did that entire scene, actually... not like your usual shoujo manga when a girl falls down the stairs.

Chiori doesn't deserve the kindness Kyoko has given her. I think she's planning on paying her back in quite a different way, but Chiori deserved to have her career ruined after that stunt.

Did anyone else feel the art was different on some panels this chapter?

Dec 22, 2008 12:43 PM

Dec 2007
Hahah, the senpai "doki"ed XD does this mean there's going to be another love rival, that's be interesting. But I think he only likes the "Natsu" of Kyoko.

I hope Kyoko's wrist heals in time. That Chiori, I'm wrong about her, I just plain don't like her anymore.
Kineta said:
Did anyone else feel the art was different on some panels this chapter?
I thought it was pretty different when Kyoko was falling. It didn't look like her for a moment.

This page made my day:
Dec 22, 2008 1:36 PM

Jan 2007
^that scene was indeed great. absolutely loved it. really shows how much Kyoko has developed.

Dec 22, 2008 3:41 PM

Apr 2008
The Hikaru senpai 'doki' page made me laugh.

HAH I wonder Kyoko plans to do with Chiori now her hand is injured. I just seriously hope she gets whats coming to her.
Dec 23, 2008 12:06 AM

Jun 2007
Who I wanted Kyoko to do something to Chiori~ but again, im guessing this will just help Chiori with her acting :/

Anyways nice chapter, im missing Ren but poor Hikaru was bewitched by Kyoko's Natsu x )
Dec 23, 2008 2:29 AM

Feb 2008
Covers are starting to get hotter and hotter every issue. (((:

I miss Ren, too. And Moko-chan, and Sho...
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 23, 2008 3:29 AM

Jan 2008
Kineta said:
I thought it was hilarious when Kyoko went Natsu on the poor guy, and he was falling for her XD

Chiori doesn't deserve the kindness Kyoko has given her. I think she's planning on paying her back in quite a different way, but Chiori deserved to have her career ruined after that stunt.

Haha, another love rival has appeared ^^ but it's not like anyone can win against Ren =P

Regarding Chiori, sadly to say, I think the author will probably make her Kyoko's friend later on, urgh...I want her to get what she deserved first!!!! Kyoko is way too nice, or maybe she just used up all her hate quota on Sho.

I missed the other characters too, I particularly want another Ren vs Sho showdown, but the Natsu arc probably won't end for a while...

Dec 23, 2008 7:01 AM

Dec 2008
i like this chapter.
it was kinda nice to see Kioko planning something ^-^
its bad though that the next chapter will be onely on 20 january...
its such a long wait =( eh...
Dec 23, 2008 2:39 PM

Oct 2008
I thought it is awesome how Kyoko has her own way of geting revenge! i wonder how Chiori will play the part of Natsu's right hand!!!
Dec 23, 2008 6:40 PM

Jul 2008
Kyouko is so dang clever. She's managed to save her own acting career AND Chiori's, and still teach her a lesson (or at least, I'm guessing she's in the process of doing so).

Good stuff!
Gia Manry
Managing Editor, Anime Vice
Dec 24, 2008 2:02 AM
May 2008
carmabeLLe said:

I missed the other characters too, I particularly want another Ren vs Sho showdown, but the Natsu arc probably won't end for a while...

Yeah... I kinda wanna see more of that... or even Ren and Kyoko in a show together... but we'll have to wait for the Natsu arc to finish and possibly part of that will include Chiori and Ren in BoxR? I think that'll be pretty interesting too. And the doki scene! lol Love rivals are popping up all around from that guy with Kyoko to possibly Chiori with Ren when they work together in that movie...

and even though i'm kinda disappointed Kyoko didn't tell, the point is she blame someone like that. she'd make them confess by making their lives unbearable first :)
ahh... that's the best kind of revenge... and it also teaches the evil-doer a lesson.

Jan 5, 2009 1:27 AM

Oct 2007
It's funny how, as the manga continues, Kyoko is starting to gather more and more characters from Kuon and Mio to Natsu (all of which, pop in and out of her body like evil spirits). I think of all the characters so far, I find Kyoko's Natsu the most interesting. She has Ren's elegance and yet, at the same time, speaks with such evil intentions. Natsu and Kyoko's normal personalty seem like they are polar opposites.
Jan 5, 2009 5:39 PM

Aug 2007
I laughed evily when I saw how Kyoko was getting revenge on Chiori. Pure genius, and Kyoko still sticks to her policy of revenge rather than complaining. : )
Jan 12, 2009 7:12 AM

Dec 2008
Wow, Kyoko sure has changed since the beginning of the series. I don't know if she's planning to just get revenge on Chiori or in addition to that to help her, but I'm definitely eager to see what Kyoko's plans are for Chiori ;)

As for love rivals ... I don't think the dude will be significant in the series, and hence will not be another major love rival.

Btw, I love how Kyoko switches from the personalities she has created for each character. Right now it's helping her deal with current situations, but I'm wondering if it will become a problem for her in the future O_O
Feb 6, 2009 7:18 PM

Oct 2008
LOL, poor Hikaru. xD I hope eventually Kyoko won't be friends with Chiori. She's really annoying even though I actually like psychopat characters and I just couldn't like Chiori. I hope she just learns her lesson and goes away.
feculentiaraFeb 6, 2009 8:05 PM
Jun 1, 2009 6:45 PM

Jun 2008
hahah!! kyoko rolling to another direction instead! haha.. but that guy from bridge rock really does seem to like kyoko.. he went with kyoko to buy food even if he won with rock-paper-scissors.. its so funny, hikaru-san's reaction when kyoko goes all natsu and saying that he should keep it a secret. hahaha.. but i hope kyoko's injury is not serious... but is kyoko trying to sort of blackmail chiori that she should be some sort of slave to her if not she's gonna rat her out? hahaha.. dunnoo.. anyway..
Nov 21, 2009 9:08 AM

Nov 2009
whaah i relly liked this chapter...
and the way that Natsu comes and goes hhhh XD
but i thought for a moment that it would be better if Kyoko-chan tells the director about what happened, but after making that girl her right hand is more of a punishment to her :P

I hope Ren would know I want to see his expression ^^
Aug 7, 2013 3:52 PM

May 2013
LOL, tooooo baddddd, Hikaru~~~ Kyoko-chan belongs to Ren-sama, mwahahahahhhh >;)

Although I have to admit, that HikaruXKyoko moment was kinda cute... ;3
Rooting for Ren, though. A member of Bridge Rock can't win against the #1 actor :P kekeke

More topics from this board

Poll: » Skip Beat! Chapter 319 Discussion

tsubasalover - Nov 21, 2023

1 by lavismartinez »»
Feb 29, 7:57 AM

Poll: » Skip Beat! Chapter 278 Discussion

Dorayakisama - Jan 19, 2020

13 by Saprya »»
Feb 8, 1:03 PM

Poll: » Skip Beat Chapter 50 Discussion

vearg - May 27, 2009

2 by nidoqueen106_2 »»
Jan 27, 6:36 AM

Poll: » Skip Beat! Chapter 318 Discussion

0 by tsubasalover »»
Nov 21, 2023 1:17 AM

Poll: » Skip Beat! Chapter 317 Discussion

0 by tsubasalover »»
Nov 21, 2023 1:12 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.