Forum Settings
Forums

Japan's Weekly Manga and Light Novel Rankings for April 1st - 7th

This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
 
#1
Apr 14, 2013 11:07 PM
News Team
(๑ ╹ ᆺ ╹)

Offline
Joined: Apr 2010
Posts: 3121
The weekly manga and light novels rankings for April 1st - 7th

Rank / This week's sales by copies / Cumulative sales / Titles

Manga
*1, 648,836 *,648,836 Naruto Vol.64
*2, 204,007 *,204,007 To LOVE-ru Darkness Vol.7
*3, 150,333 *,150,333 New Prince of Tennis Vol.10
*4, 126,286 *,448,423 Kuroshitsuji Vol.16
*5, 117,347 *,117,347 Kingdom Vol.30
*6, 110,263 *,110,263 SKET Dance Vol.30
*7, *99,681 *,246,090 Berserk Vol.37
*8, *91,266 *,*91,266 Moyashimon Vol.12
*9, *80,840 *,*80,840 Medaka Box Vol.20
10, *74,251 *,*74,251 One Punch Man Vol.3

11, *73,679 *,*73,679 Moyashimon Vol.12 Limited Edition
12, *71,367 *,*71,367 Shokugeki no Souma Vol.1
13, *68,998 *,*68,998 Tonari no Seki Vol.4
14, *56,502 *,*56,502 Toshokan Sensou: Love & War Vol.11
15, *55,815 *,*55,815 Ookami-heika no Hanayome Vol.8
16, *52,671 2,802,957 One Piece Vol.69
17, *36,874 *,392,916 Sakamoto Desuga? Vol.1
18, *36,534 *,124,269 Kanojo wa Uso wo Aishisugiteru Vol.11
19, *36,305 *,137,067 Kobayashi ga Kawai Sugite Tsurai!! Vol.2
20, *32,774 *,*32,774 Kurogane Vol.8

21, *32,089 *,*32,089 Kochira Katsushikaku Kameari Kouenmae Hashutsujo Vol.185
22, *31,826 *,*98,944 Kagerou Days Vol.2
23, *28,950 *,*28,950 Sengoku Ittouki Vol.3
24, *26,110 *,231,983 GANTZ Vol.36
25, *26,082 *,561,831 Ansatsu Kyoushitsu Vol.3
26, *25,699 *,*25,699 Psychometrer Vol.8
27, *23,373 *,*23,373 Blood Lad Vol.8
28, *22,441 *,*89,097 Aozora Yell Vol.12
29, *21,980 *,*87,630 Principal Vol.6
30, *21,928 *,*149,928 Billy Bat Vol.11

Rank 31-50

Light Novel
*1, 48,236 *,*86,319 Baka to Test to Shoukanjuu Vol.11
*2, 25,321 *,*42,442 Mondaiji-tachi ga Isekai kara Kuru sou desu yo? Vol.7
*3, 16,237 *,587,632 Biblia Koshodou no Jiken Techou Vol.4
*4, 15,737 *,*37,834 Juuni Kokuki Kaze no Banri, Reimei no Sora Vol.1
*5, 15,563 *,*36,980 Juuni Kokuki Kaze no Banri, Reimei no Sora Vol.2
*6, 13,030 *,*26,685 Kokoro Connect Asu Random Vol.2
*7, 11,485 *,*28,481 Baka to Test to Shoukanjuu Vol.11 with a Drama CD
*8, 10,438 *,*10,438 Psycho-Pass Zero
*9, 10,233 *,*18,534 Hakushaku to Yousei Vol.32
10, *9,929 *,711,055 Thoshokan SensouVol.1

11, *9,782 *,**9,782 Pscyho-Pass Vol.2
12, *8,212 *,**8,212 Kanojo ga Flag wo Oraretara Vol.5
13, *7,025 *,*71,179 Date A Live Vol.7
14, *6,776 *,*11,201 Rokurengoku Monogatari Vol.5
15, *6,723 1,289,909 Biblia Koshodou no Jiken Techou Vol.1
16, *6,661 *,**6,661 Dragon Bal Chouzenshuu Animation Guide Vol.2
17, *6,299 *,*11,334 Kubi no Hime to Kubinashi Kishi Vol.6
18, *6,058 *,*37,493 Seikai no Senki Vol.5
19, *6,041 *,*58,556 New Seitokai no Ichizon vol.2
20, *5,865 *,**5,865 Zenra Otoko to Shibainu Otoko
21, *5,804 *,*22,615 RDG: Red Data Girl Vol.5
22, *5,750 *,**8,548 Ore no Nounai Sentakushi ga, Gakuen LoveCome wo Zenryoku de Jama-shiteiru Vol.4
23, *5,643 *,*58,406 Hataraku Maou-sama Vol.1
24, *5,627 *,914,898 Biblia Koshodou no Jiken Techou Vol.2
25, *5,394 *,792,816 Biblia Koshodou no Jiken Techou Vol.3
26, *5,346 *,**8,672 Sugar Apple Fairy Tale Vol.12

Source: Oricon Youtaiju
Modified by symbv, Apr 14, 2013 11:59 PM
 
 
#2
Apr 14, 2013 11:10 PM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2013
Posts: 271
13, *68,998 *,*68,998 Tonari no Seki Vol.4
23, *5,643 *,*58,406 Hataraku Maou-sama Vol.7

Glad to see these two.
..
 
#3
Apr 14, 2013 11:11 PM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2012
Posts: 10122
A bunch of female-oriented LN made the list this week:

*9, 10,233 *,*18,534 Hakushaku to Yousei Vol.32
14, *6,776 *,*11,201 Rokurengoku Monogatari Vol.5
17, *6,299 *,*11,334 Kubi no Hime to Kubinashi Kishi Vol.6
26, *5,346 *,**8,672 Sugar Apple Fairy Tale Vol.12
Modified by symbv, Apr 15, 2013 12:01 AM
So MAL finally starts locking news threads that are only a few weeks old?

I wonder where was the announcement of this change? Or we are seeing yet another case of changes made that impacted users but not communicated to them?

I wonder how long people would put up with this.

As much as I have a bunch of information to share about anime announced recently I cannot share it in news board, and the anime series is too disorganized and chaotic to share information except with people already interested in the particular series.
 
#4
Apr 14, 2013 11:16 PM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2011
Posts: 9863
*1, 48,236 *,*86,319 Baka to Test to Shoukanjuu Vol.11

Season 3 please.

*8, 10,438 *,*10,438 Psycho-Pass Zero
11, *9,782 *,**9,782 Pscyho-Pass Vol.2

I thought Psycho-Pass had Manga only, but it has LN's also?
 
#5
Apr 14, 2013 11:16 PM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2011
Posts: 1051
Wtf this crap.
12, *71,367 *,*71,367 Shokugeki no Souma Vol.1
Have sold 71k.
 
#6
Apr 14, 2013 11:17 PM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2012
Posts: 18967
Snowical said:
Manga
*1, 648,836 *,648,836 Naruto Vol.64
*2, 204,007 *,204,007 To LOVE-ru Darkness Vol.7
Light Novel
*1, 48,236 *,*86,319 Baka to Test to Shoukanjuu Vol.11
*7, 11,485 *,*28,481 Baka to Test to Shoukanjuu Vol.11 with a Drama CD
13, *7,025 *,*71,179 Date A Live Vol.7
Darkness sale good. I want more Baka Test anime. And I hope Date A Live explain more about Shidou origin.
Kickstarter for Rokujouma is fully funded. Good work everyone. Lets wait for the result of our hard work together.
 
#7
Apr 14, 2013 11:27 PM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2011
Posts: 8917
The numbers for mondaiji-tachi vol 7 don't add up. It was 17.1k last week so a score of 29.3k this week would give a total of 46.4k
Bestselling light novel volumes of the year/all time* (and more in the same club including weekly series ranks etc). <-- No longer being updated. Sorry.
*that there is data for

There is no such thing as shit taste. Only idiots who think everyone should have the same taste as they do.
 
#8
Apr 14, 2013 11:29 PM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2007
Posts: 4626
Snowical said:

Manga
*2, 204,007 *,204,007 To LOVE-ru Darkness Vol.7


Good old To Love-Ru Darkness. Hope to see more anime after those extra OVAs planned...

Snowical said:
Light Novel
*2, 29,321 *,*42,442 Mondaiji-tachi ga Isekai kara Kuru sou desu yo? Vol.7
*6, 13,030 *,*26,685 Kokoro Connect Asu Random Vol.2
13, *7,025 *,*71,179 Date A Live Vol.7
23, *5,643 *,*58,406 Hataraku Maou-sama Vol.7


These have gotten quite nice boosts from their anime counterparts, right?
The News Club: Quality News/Discussion (anime, CDs, manga, novels, games, seiyuu), & sales data (daily, weekly, mid-year, yearly).
 
#9
Apr 14, 2013 11:32 PM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2012
Posts: 18967
Ejc said:
Snowical said:

Manga
*2, 204,007 *,204,007 To LOVE-ru Darkness Vol.7


Good old To Love-Ru Darkness. Hope to see more anime after those extra OVAs planned...
I guess next year it have enough material for second season.
Kickstarter for Rokujouma is fully funded. Good work everyone. Lets wait for the result of our hard work together.
 
 
Apr 14, 2013 11:55 PM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2012
Posts: 10122
Mecasonic said:
kuuderes_shadow said:
The numbers for mondaiji-tachi vol 7 don't add up. It was 17.1k last week so a score of 29.3k this week would give a total of 46.4k
I assume that was a typo, it did 25,3k this week.
Yep, corrected. Corrected the volume number of Hatarakou Maou-sama too.



Tyrel said:

*8, 10,438 *,*10,438 Psycho-Pass Zero
11, *9,782 *,**9,782 Pscyho-Pass Vol.2

I thought Psycho-Pass had Manga only, but it has LN's also?
Yes it has two LN. One is Zero, about the plastication incident; and one is the LN for the anime which has 2 volumes.
Modified by symbv, Apr 14, 2013 11:59 PM
So MAL finally starts locking news threads that are only a few weeks old?

I wonder where was the announcement of this change? Or we are seeing yet another case of changes made that impacted users but not communicated to them?

I wonder how long people would put up with this.

As much as I have a bunch of information to share about anime announced recently I cannot share it in news board, and the anime series is too disorganized and chaotic to share information except with people already interested in the particular series.
 
Apr 14, 2013 11:57 PM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2010
Posts: 10990
Glad to see Mondaiji selling.
Now we can hope for a 2nd season :)

Happy to see Blood Lad and OPM too :D

Btw wasn't Hungry Joker supposed to be on the list? Since it's not does that mean it didn't sell well?

Damn...I was hoping that at least it sells well enough to keep it from getting axed with those bad rankings it's been having :(
Modified by Barion-Zara, Apr 15, 2013 12:34 AM
 
Apr 14, 2013 11:59 PM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2012
Posts: 535
I'm glad to see To Love-Ru Darkness selling well.

I would really like to see a fourth season of the To Love-Ru franchise.
Check out the News Club for daily rankings, discussion on future CD and BD releases, manga and novels. New members are welcome!
 
 
Apr 15, 2013 12:03 AM

Offline
Joined: May 2011
Posts: 280
10, *74,251 *,*74,251 One Punch Man Vol.3

Awesome.
 
Apr 15, 2013 12:10 AM

Offline
Joined: Feb 2010
Posts: 2776
Ansatsu Kyoushitsu is really quite the phenomenal to behold. Kinda wish Baby Steps has New Prince of Tennis sales, it's a far better manga on Tennis as far as I'm concerned.
 
Apr 15, 2013 12:11 AM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2011
Posts: 124336
Interesting, I never knew that Psycho Pass had a LN adaptation. Otherwise, I'm interested in reading One Punchman soon this year.
 
Apr 15, 2013 12:12 AM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2010
Posts: 1148
Still giving love to Aozora Yell.

Cool to see Blood Lad on there too. Guess it's doing alright.
 
Apr 15, 2013 12:12 AM

Offline
Joined: Feb 2012
Posts: 2723
shigeru212 said:
I'm glad to see To Love-Ru Darkness selling well.

I would really like to see a fourth season of the To Love-Ru franchise.
With how well the manga and discs are selling, a 4th season is pretty much guaranteed.

We just need to wait for the manga to get ahead since there's not enough material for the anime atm sadly :(
 
Apr 15, 2013 12:13 AM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2012
Posts: 18967
Yvese said:
shigeru212 said:
I'm glad to see To Love-Ru Darkness selling well.

I would really like to see a fourth season of the To Love-Ru franchise.
With how well the manga and discs are selling, a 4th season is pretty much guaranteed.

We just need to wait for the manga to get ahead since there's not enough material for the anime atm sadly :(
The faster we will get is next year.
Kickstarter for Rokujouma is fully funded. Good work everyone. Lets wait for the result of our hard work together.
 
 
Apr 15, 2013 12:17 AM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2009
Posts: 14589
Started reading Blood Lad back when it was only ch.3 or 4, not that I Think it's bad (actually like it to some degree) guess I'm just surprised at how much popularity it has gotten, really didn't see it ever being a manga that would get an adaptation ...

Anyways surprised, but happy, to see Drifters up there.
 
Apr 15, 2013 12:17 AM

Offline
Joined: Feb 2012
Posts: 2723
NeoAnkara said:
Yvese said:
shigeru212 said:
I'm glad to see To Love-Ru Darkness selling well.

I would really like to see a fourth season of the To Love-Ru franchise.
With how well the manga and discs are selling, a 4th season is pretty much guaranteed.

We just need to wait for the manga to get ahead since there's not enough material for the anime atm sadly :(
The faster we will get is next year.
Yea. I'm guessing it will air fall of next year. Could be earlier depending on if they're already working on it now as chapters release.

Waiting is suffering :(
 
 
Apr 15, 2013 12:18 AM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2011
Posts: 603
*8, 10,438 *,*10,438 Psycho-Pass Zero

Wow, i would love to read that and even more to watch it animated.
 
Apr 15, 2013 12:19 AM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2011
Posts: 124336
nelsonbrabra said:
*8, 10,438 *,*10,438 Psycho-Pass Zero

Wow, i would love to read that and even more to watch it animated.

Indeed.

Actually from a news article I've read, they said that if the show gets enough fan support, there may be a possibly for a Season 2. Maybe.
 
Apr 15, 2013 12:27 AM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2012
Posts: 18967
Yvese said:
NeoAnkara said:
Yvese said:
shigeru212 said:
I'm glad to see To Love-Ru Darkness selling well.

I would really like to see a fourth season of the To Love-Ru franchise.
With how well the manga and discs are selling, a 4th season is pretty much guaranteed.

We just need to wait for the manga to get ahead since there's not enough material for the anime atm sadly :(
The faster we will get is next year.
Yea. I'm guessing it will air fall of next year. Could be earlier depending on if they're already working on it now as chapters release.

Waiting is suffering :(
Just enjoy the manga while waiting.
Kickstarter for Rokujouma is fully funded. Good work everyone. Lets wait for the result of our hard work together.
 
Apr 15, 2013 12:38 AM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2011
Posts: 603
Stark700 said:
nelsonbrabra said:
*8, 10,438 *,*10,438 Psycho-Pass Zero

Wow, i would love to read that and even more to watch it animated.

Indeed.

Actually from a news article I've read, they said that if the show gets enough fan support, there may be a possibly for a Season 2. Maybe.


S2 maybe would be too much, some OVAs would be awesome
 
Apr 15, 2013 1:07 AM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2012
Posts: 18967
KhanhCPham said:
Tyrel said:
*1, 48,236 *,*86,319 Baka to Test to Shoukanjuu Vol.11

Season 3 please.


I agree. The novel is going to end in the next volume so it would be nice to anime until completion.
They should give us baseball competition Baka Test style.
Kickstarter for Rokujouma is fully funded. Good work everyone. Lets wait for the result of our hard work together.
 
Apr 15, 2013 1:09 AM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2012
Posts: 64
8, *91,266 *,*91,266 Moyashimon Vol.12


niceee

 
 
Apr 15, 2013 1:29 AM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2012
Posts: 3948
Glad to see Mondaiji and Kokoro Connect put in good second weeks.
 
Apr 15, 2013 2:19 AM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2011
Posts: 404
*74,251 *,*74,251 One Punch Man Vol.3

25,321 *,*42,442 Mondaiji-tachi ga Isekai kara Kuru sou desu yo? Vol.7

Glad to see them sell so well.
I hope Mondaiji will get second season soon.

 
Apr 15, 2013 2:37 AM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2009
Posts: 525
Nice to see both SKET Dance and Medaka Box up there in the top. Good to see they're doing well.
 
Apr 15, 2013 3:39 AM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2012
Posts: 187
*8, 10,438 *,*10,438 Psycho-Pass Zero

Nice...I didnt know PP had LN,guess ill start reading it at school :D
 
Apr 15, 2013 4:51 AM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2011
Posts: 3827
*2, 204,007 *,204,007 To LOVE-ru Darkness Vol.7
*3, 150,333 *,150,333 New Prince of Tennis Vol.10
*5, 117,347 *,117,347 Kingdom Vol.30
*6, 110,263 *,110,263 SKET Dance Vol.30
*8, *91,266 *,*91,266 Moyashimon Vol.12
*9, *80,840 *,*80,840 Medaka Box Vol.20

Awesome top10! I'm still waiting for another season for all these.
 
Apr 15, 2013 5:14 AM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2011
Posts: 995
Kingdom, Shokugeki, SKET dance and one punch man on the chart
I'm happy
 
Apr 15, 2013 5:54 AM

Offline
Joined: Feb 2012
Posts: 1885
OnePunchMan

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!OMG this is awesome, ah man this really mad my morning...no my week. This day is gonna be awesome Time for class.
 
 
Apr 15, 2013 6:24 AM
Offline
Joined: Dec 2012
Posts: 22
how much need a LN to sell to be good?
 
Apr 15, 2013 6:51 AM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2010
Posts: 369
poor Hungry Joker
Do pop-up headlights really endanger pedestrians that much?
 
Apr 15, 2013 7:00 AM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2012
Posts: 399
so the anime has boosted the sale of Hataraku Maou-sama vol 1 a lot, that's good, I like that novel, and the anime adaption is even better
 
Apr 15, 2013 8:22 AM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2009
Posts: 213
Why RDG at the LN section? it's not a LN it's a regular Novel.
 
 
Apr 15, 2013 8:29 AM
Offline
Joined: Mar 2013
Posts: 457
Why don't I see any Toaru Majutsu no Index?... :(

Index has been the #1 or #2 Light Novel series for the last four years... Why are it's sales so low... it's only been 4 months since the last release? Is it really that long? Hopefully, volume 7 will change that on May 10, 2013...
 
Apr 15, 2013 8:59 AM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2012
Posts: 10122
^ I think you answered your own question...

Ame_Sama said:
Why RDG at the LN section? it's not a LN it's a regular Novel.
I know RDG is a regular novel. It is just that the LN section actually covers any book that is LN or LN/manga/anime related (but not manga itself). So an One Piece art album, for example, will also go into the "LN section". It can be a bit confusing but we reckon having 2 rankings (manga and "LN & others") is better than maintaining a number of fragmented rankings for every possible category.
So MAL finally starts locking news threads that are only a few weeks old?

I wonder where was the announcement of this change? Or we are seeing yet another case of changes made that impacted users but not communicated to them?

I wonder how long people would put up with this.

As much as I have a bunch of information to share about anime announced recently I cannot share it in news board, and the anime series is too disorganized and chaotic to share information except with people already interested in the particular series.
 
Apr 15, 2013 9:39 AM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2012
Posts: 1153
Snowical said:

43, *17,654 *,770,618 Ansatsu Kyoushitsu Vol.1
44, *17,458 *,666,475 Ansatsu Kyoushitsu Vol.2
25, *26,082 *,561,831 Ansatsu Kyoushitsu Vol.3


Sales are amazing for this series, can't wait to see an animated Korosensei.
[url=http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Num1dad_Asura]
[/url]
Click Here for Sig source
 
 
Apr 15, 2013 9:55 AM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2009
Posts: 213
symbv said:

Ame_Sama said:
Why RDG at the LN section? it's not a LN it's a regular Novel.
I know RDG is a regular novel. It is just that the LN section actually covers any book that is LN or LN/manga/anime related (but not manga itself). So an One Piece art album, for example, will also go into the "LN section". It can be a bit confusing but we reckon having 2 rankings (manga and "LN & others") is better than maintaining a number of fragmented rankings for every possible category.

oh... thanks for the information :)
 
Apr 15, 2013 10:03 AM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2011
Posts: 3881
Snowical said:
*5, 117,347 *,117,347 Kingdom Vol.30


YAY!!!

Join the MSP Club for an in-depth look at score progressions and other stats of currently airing anime
 
Apr 15, 2013 12:38 PM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2012
Posts: 512
*2, 204,007 *,204,007 To LOVE-ru Darkness Vol.7
Nice to see Darkness selling so good. Planning to import them for myself later this year for the collection.
 
Apr 15, 2013 1:25 PM
Offline
Joined: Sep 2012
Posts: 395
24, *5,627 *,914,898 Biblia Koshodou no Jiken Techou Vol.2
25, *5,394 *,792,816 Biblia Koshodou no Jiken Techou Vol.3

With those sales, I really wanna read them. Dammit, I wish I could read them.
 
Apr 15, 2013 1:30 PM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2012
Posts: 3948
^^^ So learn Japanese! Really satisfying to read the original text... takes years but well worth it.
 
Apr 15, 2013 9:50 PM

Offline
Joined: Feb 2009
Posts: 56
I've always wandered why is Gintama not on those weekly lists?? Sorry I don't understand these things -____- it's just I thought Gintama is popular in Japan!!
 
Apr 15, 2013 10:07 PM
Offline
Joined: Mar 2009
Posts: 2460
Medaka Box in the Top 10? What.

Nisio has trolled his way to the top once more.
 
 
Apr 16, 2013 2:10 AM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2012
Posts: 3948
chibifox6 said:
I've always wandered why is Gintama not on those weekly lists?? Sorry I don't understand these things -____- it's just I thought Gintama is popular in Japan!!


These are the WEEKLY sales lists. They are what sold LAST WEEK. Most people buy books THE WEEK THEY COME OUT. This means no matter how popular they are, most only sell for a few weeks after they come out. The exception to this is sometimes when a new anime is announced or something like that, people will suddenly discover a series that came out some time ago and there will be an exceptional set of sales.

Gintama 48 came out February 4th so it is not on the chart months later.

Gintama 49 is coming out May 2nd. Look for it on the charts the week after, on the 9th, 10th or so the April 30-May 6 chart will come out.

It will be a long wait for the next yearly list but Gintama was #13 in 2012:
http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=526586&show=0
Modified by hpulley, Apr 16, 2013 2:40 AM
 
Apr 16, 2013 3:34 PM

Offline
Joined: Feb 2009
Posts: 56
hpulley said:
chibifox6 said:
I've always wandered why is Gintama not on those weekly lists?? Sorry I don't understand these things -____- it's just I thought Gintama is popular in Japan!!


These are the WEEKLY sales lists. They are what sold LAST WEEK. Most people buy books THE WEEK THEY COME OUT. This means no matter how popular they are, most only sell for a few weeks after they come out. The exception to this is sometimes when a new anime is announced or something like that, people will suddenly discover a series that came out some time ago and there will be an exceptional set of sales.

Gintama 48 came out February 4th so it is not on the chart months later.

Gintama 49 is coming out May 2nd. Look for it on the charts the week after, on the 9th, 10th or so the April 30-May 6 chart will come out.

It will be a long wait for the next yearly list but Gintama was #13 in 2012:
http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=526586&show=0



omg! thank you so very much for answering hpulley you are awesome :D
 
Apr 17, 2013 7:44 AM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2012
Posts: 98
Psycho pass rocks !

 
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »