Forum Settings
Forums
New
Apr 13, 2013 9:51 PM

Mar 2009
Scene 1: Promises are a dangerous thing, wouldn't you agree?

“ Unforgivable….absolutely unforgivable. You promised me….you said you would keep your promise, but I am the fool for believing you.”

Buried alive deep within the soil in her own grave, she strives to dig herself out, driven by madness ensued by her own betrayal. Perhaps by now, her fingernails have been forcibly torn off due to the continuous clawing of the earth as she climbed further.

Flashback
“Are you making a promise? That’s a dangerous thing to do in front of me, I hope you are aware of that…,”

“Oh, I am aware….well aware.”
Flashback end

Alas a tiny flicker of hope pierces through the darkness, blinding her right eye as she begins to adjust to the sunlight. Steam rises from the earth from which her grave was buried within, signs that her chakra was now active. Suddenly, in a swift motion, her hand lunges from out of the ground, engulfed in a stream of fire that shoots upward towards the sky. The torrent of flame soon creates a sufficient opening for her to climb out of. There she stood, a shadow of her former self, the shogun of the once mighty samurai returned from the dead.

Present day, the previous episode still haunts her dreams, so much that she can barely gain a full nights rest. She will be lucky to sleep consecutively for more than an hour before hearing a plea from one of her men that often sounded like,

“Lady Kagami! Are you alright!? You've been turning in your sleep again….”
Nothing could stop it no matter how many times she occupied her mind through training, or training her men, she couldn't shake the feeling of claustrophobia from her burial.

However, this feeling was also accompanied by a longing, a desire to pay back the torment she suffered and increase the sentiment tenfold. Believe it or not, it became an obsession, an unhealthy one at that, but Kagami was a stubborn one and would not let anyone prevent her from finding the person that swore a promise before her. Coincidentally enough the person responsible was a shinobi, not that it mattered whom the shinobi was or where they originated from. Nonetheless, the answer was clear to her, any and every shinobi were all one and the same, filthy backstabbing trash. Trash that should be properly disposed of.

In the Land of Iron, Location Unknown

[Kagami]
“I pity you, a stranger with no name, only a number defines you.”

[Second Voice]
“I was taught that names don’t mean anything. Not having a name is to break free from the system, the system of labels, titles, ranks. Without a name, the only concept is life. In life, you have two options, either live or die. I chose to live, even if it means cutting down everyone that stands in my way because people will do only one thing to you………get in your way! How else do you believe one is able to achieve their ambitions? ”

[Kagami]
“That’s a very straightforward way of seeing things, but I shouldn't expect any less from the man that runs a farming system of killers. Serve me well young one, swear to me by the sword that you will not falter, and you will achieve your ambition.”

Placing both swords in front of her on the floor as she remained seated in the seiza position, the stranger bows before the Shogun before stating, “you have my word Lady Kagami.”

Not moving an inch from her original position the shogun examines the eyes of the stranger before her, and with a firm nod she responds with, “your eyes, they are the same as mine. Forgive me for even thinking of pity…-,” she instinctively tried to call the stranger out by a name, but caught herself in embarrassment when she realized the stranger had no name.

“Although I've never been called by a name, I have always been referred to by a number,” the stranger replied.

“Oh? And what number may that be?” Asked the Shogun.

“Number 12,” the stranger responded.
Did you know every time you sigh, a little bit of happiness escapes? ~Senjougahara Hitagi
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Apr 30, 2013 4:26 AM

Mar 2009
Scene 2: You ever had a lucid dream?

“Lady Kagami, I have some news to report,” a breathless voice echoed throughout her private quarters. “Fill my ears with good news lest it be you your blood,” responded the Shogun as she faced the inner quad housing the training field. After a slight pause the man went on to inform her,

“Yes, we received confirmation from the loyalty unit of the annihilation of the Red Bean Jam country’s ninja, or lack thereof. Unfortunately there were no signs of xxxxxx around.”

“I see, and the body count?” she asked.

“Total count 533, a relatively small army. No women and children were harmed as ordered.” The man responded.

“Very well, you are dismissed.” She instructed the informant, after which he left his knelt position, disappearing into the halls shortly after.

[Red Beam Jam Country, Unknown Village]

“A blood stained sword is quite the frightening sight isn't it?” The vice-captain asks the captain, whom was currently cleaning off her sword. “Not as frightful as the lifeless bodies piled atop one another as a result of this blood stained sword,” she responded.

“Ha! The Shogun was right in selecting yo-“

“Don’t be mistaken, I was not chosen by anyone. Working for the Shogun was an assigned duty. I did not come graveling at her feet for a job.”

“And what of your promise to her?”

“A promise is a contract, and unlike the fool that nearly killed her, I tend to uphold mine.”

“Indeed, well the-…………!!!!!!!!!”

As the man proceeds to walk behind the captain, she stops him by stretching her right hand backward to grasp his left shoulder. “Don’t move,” she ordered as a flock of kunai sailed towards her. With a sequence of four swings she parries the flock of kunai, later positioning her sword at the ready.

“Hmph! Seems like there is a second unit,” he responds.

“Silence, draw your sword!” she commanded as a pair of hands erupted from the ground beneath them, gripping both his and her ankles. Slowly the two began to sink to the ground, but in the process the captain morphed her body into a black cloud from which a flock of twelve crows emerged sailing away.

“Where did she go!?” a voice calls out in the distance.

“She escaped successfully,” a shinobi responds whilst climbing out of the dirt. “My foolishness is to blame, it was a clone after all. However, we did manage to capture a hostage,” he states while pointing to the vice-captain, detained by another shinobi. "Job well done, the third shinobi appears, whom was the one that call after the female samurai before.

The vice-captain flashes a wide grin before informing the shinobi. “Detained? Ha! You shinobi must be full of it. Whatever made you think (shift into a female’s voice) we were detained?”

“Wha- ARGHGHH!”

A thick black cloud of smoke engulfs the two shinobi whom later become subjected to two sword swings, each of which produced a gut wrenching sound of flesh being cut by steel. As the cloud dispersed the vice-captain stood his ground, smiling confidently while drawing his sword. The black cloud continued to sail upward towards a tree where it began to morph into a humanoid being.

“I’m actually amazed at how successful you thought these two were in trying to capture us.”

“Don’t think we will let you leave this place alive woman!”

“Woman? I’ll take that as a compliment. It’s actually the first time someone acknowledges my gender rather than my sword.”

“Enough! We will ki-, GRRRARRGGHHH!”

”Relax, I’m only one woman,”

In that very instant, her soft voice whispers in his ear as she continues to plunge her sword deeper into the core of the man’s chest from behind. “Too bad, you won’t even do for a wet dream,” she states boldly before swinging her sword out to clear her sword of the blood as she descends the mountain of corpses already created by her.
Did you know every time you sigh, a little bit of happiness escapes? ~Senjougahara Hitagi
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» I Want To Be The Best I Can Be. (Chikusa - Joinable)[dont delete] ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Ruseo - Oct 11, 2012

654 by Ruseo »»
Oct 19, 2014 1:51 PM

» Land of the Unknown (open for anyone but it takes place in the middle of nowhere)

wolfman2299 - Jan 28, 2014

2 by wolfman2299 »»
Feb 8, 2014 1:47 AM

Sticky: » (!NEW!) Chakra Point (CP) System (!OPEN!)

TaizenKyo - Oct 8, 2012

47 by wolfman2299 »»
Jan 27, 2014 7:53 PM

Poll: » Idea for a New System.

baxter09 - Apr 30, 2013

13 by wolfman2299 »»
Jan 27, 2014 7:50 PM

Sticky: » (!NEW!) Jutsu and Technique List (!OPEN!)

TaizenKyo - Oct 8, 2012

47 by wolfman2299 »»
Jan 27, 2014 7:43 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.