Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Apr 13, 2013 1:31 AM

Mar 2012
Mine is Misaka with Accelerator as my second favorite.
Kickstarter for Rokujouma is fully funded. Good work everyone. Lets wait for the result of our hard work together.
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Apr 13, 2013 1:34 AM

Jun 2007
Biribiri of course. I don't much care for the other ones. Meltdowner was tolerable, and I hear accelerator goes from generic angsty bad boy to actual character development that leads him to being a good character (and a 'good guy' in the plot) - so I'll give him the benefit of the doubt.

Mikoto won't be beat though, no matter who she's being compared with.

Also, don't forget to vote in your own poll!
Apr 13, 2013 1:36 AM

Mar 2012
I just want to ask. Is anyone here know Gunha power? I don't belive if it was just guts.
Kickstarter for Rokujouma is fully funded. Good work everyone. Lets wait for the result of our hard work together.
Apr 13, 2013 1:37 AM

Mar 2012
Biribiri, obviously.
This isn't a very relevant poll though, since we've only seen her, Accelerator, and Misaki so far.
Apr 13, 2013 2:18 AM

Feb 2009
Mugino, Gunha and Kakine haven't appeared yet. Not to mention Misaki was just introduced in the first episode.
The voting will obviously go to the 2 prominent ones, Misaka and Accelerator.
The poll could have been about those two and it won't make a difference. Only LN readers will vote properly and even then they're quite few and will pick either #1 or #3.
This poll doesn't mean anything to anime-only viewers and is on the wrong place for asking it.

My vote goes to Misak(i)a
belatkuroApr 13, 2013 2:23 AM
Apr 13, 2013 2:26 AM

Mar 2012
I know this is not the best place to create poll. But then again if I make this in Index halve of this won't apear there either. Since there is an oportunity I guess it's not pointless to make this thread.
Apr 13, 2013 2:30 AM

Apr 2009
Mugino is cool as fuck, so her.

I mean, I like Sparky and Accelerator as well, but the hipster option is always best.
Apr 13, 2013 2:33 AM

Mar 2012
Amarrez said:

I mean, I like Sparky and Accelerator as well, but the hipster option is always best.
Waiting for Index season 3 to see her yandere mode.
Apr 13, 2013 2:33 AM

Aug 2012
I'm biased on Accelerator

Apr 13, 2013 2:38 AM

Apr 2009
NeoAnkara said:
Amarrez said:

I am really dreading it.

Apr 13, 2013 2:42 AM

Mar 2012
Amarrez said:
NeoAnkara said:
Amarrez said:

I am really dreading it.

Good thing that she is snap out of it.
Apr 13, 2013 2:56 AM

Aug 2009
Accelerator with Gunha as second.And
Apr 13, 2013 2:58 AM

Mar 2012
ssjokg said:
But as far as I read she still need body crystal.
Apr 13, 2013 2:59 AM

Aug 2009
NeoAnkara said:
I just want to ask. Is anyone here know Gunha power? I don't belive if it was just guts.
Only Ollerus,a pretty awesome char if you ask me, seems to know for now(and yeah he doesnt tell us).
NeoAnkara said:
ssjokg said:
Thats why I said the one with potential.
Apr 13, 2013 3:00 AM

Jan 2013
Definitely Accelerator.
Badass power, badass personality and a badass character development.

The anime world needs more stylish 'villains' like him ^^
Apr 13, 2013 3:02 AM

Mar 2012
ssjokg said:
NeoAnkara said:
Only Ollerus,a pretty awesome char if you ask me, seems to know for now(and yeah he doesnt tell us).
Isn't he the one who
Apr 13, 2013 3:11 AM

Aug 2009
NeoAnkara said:
ssjokg said:
NeoAnkara said:
Isn't he the one who
No.Ollerus was the one that fought Gunha in Academy City and beat his ass on the ground.He was the guy that saved some kids from a human trafficking organization, the same guy that saved

The one that made Touma into a piece of shit was Othinus.Ollerus stepped in
and saved his ass.Although what you say may be true in the next 2 volumes of NT that I havent read yet.
Apr 13, 2013 3:14 AM

Mar 2012
ssjokg said:
NeoAnkara said:
ssjokg said:
NeoAnkara said:
Isn't he the one who
No.Ollerus was the one that fought Gunha in Academy City and beat his ass on the ground.He was the guy that saved some kids from a human trafficking organization, the same guy that saved

and saved his ass.Although what you say may be true in the next 2 volumes of NT that I havent read yet.
This is what I get from reading only spoiler. I guess I will start reading again tomorrow.
Apr 13, 2013 4:13 AM

May 2010
Accelerator of course
Apr 13, 2013 4:18 AM
May 2010
Badass Accelerator is badass.
Apr 13, 2013 4:39 AM

Feb 2009
ssjokg said:
Ollerus did and said some interesting things in NT5 & 6 but he's a bit suspicious. You'll find out when you continue reading but this is off-topic so I'll stop.
Apr 13, 2013 5:04 AM
Mar 2013
ssjokg said:
NeoAnkara said:
NeoAnkara said:
ssjokg said:

This is a spoiler in terms of Takitsubo. It's not really a big one mind you, but if you are interested in terms of her status at achieving what they want her to here it is. Don't worry it isn't a yes yet (lol) that would ruin the series probably, but here:

Anyway, if I had to decide who my favorite level 5 is I would say Misaka. Accelerator is amazing and is definitely my #2, Sogita is #3, Meltdowner is #4 just like in actual rank (lol), Misaki is #5 but will probably get better in my eyes as soon as the new LN comes out, Kakine (I don't really like) so he's probably #7 even though I haven't even seen the #6 level five... or maybe we have and we just don't know... lol it could be Aogami Pierce :) even though I kind of doubt it. Not all of Touma's friends are that badass, are they?

Also, I really want to see more of Gunha, he reminds me of Touma's good moments, but also Gunha is just ridiculously powerful and strong and apparently doesn't need to rely on magic blocking powers to be a badass. He can sure take a beating.

Finally, Misaka is best for me because of the following reasons:
1. She is a badass
2. She is much better than Index for Touma
3. She has very good character development
4. She is definitely not perfect
5. She has the LN's, she appears in Index, in the railgun Manga, and now in two seasons of Railgun so other than Index and Touma, she has the most character development by far with Accelerator at a close second. This is partly because she is usually the most popular character in Index.

Anyway, these are just my opinions, you guys can disagree.
Apr 13, 2013 5:54 AM

Dec 2011
It's definitely Accelerator for me.
He was so badass and cool, especially in the 15th volume and above of the novel.
Apr 13, 2013 6:30 AM

Apr 2012
I'd need to go with Accelerator as my favorite. same reason as asakuraShinji.

my second favorite on the other must go to either dark matter or attack crash, indecisive about that though.
Apr 13, 2013 6:34 AM

Sep 2012
I meant to vote for Railgun, but somehow I ended up voting for Mental Out. Do you happen to know why?
So MAL finally starts locking news threads that are only a few weeks old?

I wonder where was the announcement of this change? Or we are seeing yet another case of changes made that impacted users but not communicated to them?

I wonder how long people would put up with this.

As much as I have a bunch of information to share about anime announced recently I cannot share it in news board, and the anime series is too disorganized and chaotic to share information except with people already interested in the particular series.
Apr 13, 2013 6:36 AM

Aug 2009
dniv said:
ssjokg said:
NeoAnkara said:
NeoAnkara said:
ssjokg said:

This is a spoiler in terms of Takitsubo. It's not really a big one mind you, but if you are interested in terms of her status at achieving what they want her to here it is. Don't worry it isn't a yes yet (lol) that would ruin the series probably, but here:

Anyway, if I had to decide who my favorite level 5 is I would say Misaka. Accelerator is amazing and is definitely my #2, Sogita is #3, Meltdowner is #4 just like in actual rank (lol), Misaki is #5 but will probably get better in my eyes as soon as the new LN comes out, Kakine (I don't really like) so he's probably #7 even though I haven't even seen the #6 level five... or maybe we have and we just don't know... lol it could be Aogami Pierce :) even though I kind of doubt it. Not all of Touma's friends are that badass, are they?

Also, I really want to see more of Gunha, he reminds me of Touma's good moments, but also Gunha is just ridiculously powerful and strong and apparently doesn't need to rely on magic blocking powers to be a badass. He can sure take a beating.

1. She is a badass
5. She has the LN's, she appears in Index, in the railgun Manga, and now in two seasons of Railgun so other than Index and Touma, she has the most character development by far with Accelerator at a close second. This is partly because she is usually the most popular character in Index.

If you wanted me to read the spoiler you shouldnt have said anything before it lol.I am going to read 5 and 6 without being spoiled anything(well I know that
)
symbv said:
I meant to vote for Railgun, but somehow I ended up voting for Mental Out. Do you happen to know why?
Because the Queen is cuter?
belatkuro said:
ssjokg said:
Ollerus did and said some interesting things in NT5 & 6 but he's a bit suspicious. You'll find out when you continue reading but this is off-topic so I'll stop.
You know what?Fuck the SS,I will continue with NT.
ssjokgApr 13, 2013 6:39 AM
Apr 13, 2013 6:45 AM
Mar 2013
ssjokg said:
dniv said:
ssjokg said:
NeoAnkara said:
NeoAnkara said:
ssjokg said:

1. She is a badass

If you wanted me to read the spoiler you shouldnt have said anything before it lol.I am going to read 5 and 6 without being spoiled anything(well I know that
)
symbv said:
belatkuro said:
ssjokg said:
You know what?Fuck the SS,I will continue with NT.

Good approach. I didn't even read the SS until after I read NT lol. And maybe you voted for the Queen because she brainwashed you. I guess that makes some sense. Can't wait for LN 7 and the rest of the show.
Apr 13, 2013 6:47 AM

Sep 2012
ssjokg said:
symbv said:
I am sure you know what Queen can do to people...

I wonder where was the announcement of this change? Or we are seeing yet another case of changes made that impacted users but not communicated to them?

As much as I have a bunch of information to share about anime announced recently I cannot share it in news board, and the anime series is too disorganized and chaotic to share information except with people already interested in the particular series.
Apr 13, 2013 6:58 AM

Aug 2009
dniv said:

Good approach. I didn't even read the SS until after I read NT lol. And maybe you voted for the Queen because she brainwashed you. I guess that makes some sense. Can't wait for LN 7 and the rest of the show.

I started the SS after I finished NT 3 because Birdway and Brunhild seemed to come out of nowhere so I gave priority to the SS but most of them were "boring" compared to the main series.
I voted for Accelerator.The Queen is cute an all but nothing beats the "wreck everything in front of you "approach that Accelerator has with his problems.Especially after the Academy City Invasion Arc where he starts using as much force as needed instead of toying or just using too much.
And really the award for the most tearful scene in Index goes to
nothing beats that for me.
symbv said:
ssjokg said:
symbv said:
I know but would we figure it out so easily?
Apr 13, 2013 7:10 AM
Mar 2013
ssjokg said:
dniv said:

I started the SS after I finished NT 3 because Birdway and Brunhild seemed to come out of nowhere so I gave priority to the SS but most of them were "boring" compared to the main series.
I voted for Accelerator.The Queen is cute an all but nothing beats the "wreck everything in front of you "approach that Accelerator has with his problems.Especially after the Academy City Invasion Arc where he starts using as much force as needed instead of toying or just using too much.
And really the award for the most tearful scene in Index goes to
nothing beats that for me.
symbv said:
ssjokg said:
symbv said:

Lol, I was actually thinking that. If she did that, we wouldn't be able to tell and would ignore it. Good point :) And I agree, that was the most tearful scene without a doubt. However, I will say, NT is building up to a pretty powerful scene sometime soon, just guessing. It probably won't be in LN 7. I say this because of the end of LN 6 which basically just shocked the heck out of me and came out of nowhere. You will enjoy LN 6 very very much especially the end. It was pretty thrilling, I have to say.

And that's a good point, the character development is pretty important/nice. So to tell you the truth actually, I still haven't read the one about Birdway or Brunhild completely because I felt like it isn't really that necessary. Now that you mention it though I should read the one about Birdway completely.
Apr 13, 2013 7:12 AM
Mar 2013
By the way, since Sogita is a level 5 even though he doesn't have conventional esper powers, what level do you think Touma would be if Crowley wasn't conveniently calling him a level 0? Would he be a level 6?

I say this because a level 6 can understand God and Touma is described as being able to destroy god's systems in the beginning, right?
Apr 13, 2013 7:15 AM

Sep 2012
ssjokg said:
symbv said:
ssjokg said:
symbv said:
That's why I was asking everyone.. All I remember vaguely is that I meant to vote for Railgun....

Apr 13, 2013 7:16 AM

Nov 2011
Apr 13, 2013 7:22 AM

Nov 2008
Biribiri 4 lyfe, obviously.
Apr 13, 2013 7:23 AM

Aug 2009
dniv said:
By the way, since Sogita is a level 5 even though he doesn't have conventional esper powers, what level do you think Touma would be if Crowley wasn't conveniently calling him a level 0? Would he be a level 6?

I say this because a level 6 can understand God and Touma is described as being able to destroy god's systems in the beginning, right?

Since I havent read NT5 and 6 I dont know what Ollerus said about Imagine Breaker,so making him a lv5 or 6 just because of his right hand doesnt seem reasonable.
Also:
Accelerator:The One Who Wields the Power of God
Touma:One Who Purifies God and Exorcises the Devil
Now look at how Accelerator changed after his defeat and how he both idolizes and feels jealous of Touma's personality.

I think that his powers matter to Crowley only when Accelerator's are taken into account.I mean
something that wouldnt happen with the old Accelerator.
Apr 13, 2013 7:49 AM

May 2011
eventhough she was just revealed in episode 1 i gotta pick Misaki for my favourite , always love the power to control people minds and not to mention she is cute . second is accelerator then followed by misaka(sorry onee-sama)
Apr 13, 2013 7:51 AM
Apr 13, 2013 7:52 AM

Apr 2013
Since I only follow this through anime. I'm going with :

Misaka = Accelerator >>>> Mental Out
Apr 13, 2013 7:57 AM

Aug 2009
Stark700 said:
I love Accelerator and his voice but thinking about it now,I dont think I want to hear him
Apr 13, 2013 8:11 AM

Feb 2009
ssjokg said:
I think that his powers matter to Crowley only when Accelerator's are taken into account.I mean
Since we're already off-topic, I think not all of Crowley's plans take both Accel and Touma into account. He did say that he accounted/planned for Touma to defeat Accel in the Level 6 Shift project(aka Sisters arc) but in the succeeding arcs, he said his plans are going off course and out of his control so it's not all peaches for him. That means he's not completely controlling those two's movements. Birdway did say in NT2 that

And I agree. IB is a very very special power. That's why it doesn't fit into AC's level system and would be unreasonable for it to be above that scale when it can't even be explained otherwise. Although we did get some info on it on NT5

Also:
>Index discussion
>Railgun thread
Glad to see fellow Indexfagsfans in here to talk about the plot of Index but we're on the wrong board. It's much more interesting to discuss Index though but that's me.
Apr 13, 2013 8:16 AM

Feb 2010
i don't know why i love Misaki ,both her personality and her power (Mental out)
is thrilling,for me..memory even emotions can be controlled by her
Gunha comes second because he is ridiculous and his power is still a mystery + gemstone
next is Misaka or Accelerator

Dota 2 Esports Stories are a fuckin Anime IRL Anime Sports

Apr 13, 2013 8:33 AM
Mar 2013
ssjokg said:
dniv said:

Since I havent read NT5 and 6 I dont know what Ollerus said about Imagine Breaker,so making him a lv5 or 6 just because of his right hand doesnt seem reasonable.
Also:
Accelerator:The One Who Wields the Power of God
Touma:One Who Purifies God and Exorcises the Devil
Now look at how Accelerator changed after his defeat and how he both idolizes and feels jealous of Touma's personality.

Re-read the end of the first series:

If you look at the toaru wiki it gives some background into his plans and I begin to realize more about Touma. But I will say that Touma is still kinda shrouded in mystery. This is a joke, but maybe Touma's power resides in the Index finger of his right hand. Then the series is called a certain magical index because it is talking about Touma's index finger not being it actually has anything to do with Index. (lol lol lol). JK: Index finger is a different word in Japanese (probably) . But... it would have been nice if this were true... After you read the end of LN 6 you realize that you don't know anything (lol). Even after reading all of the first series, after reading LN 6 you realize that there is a lot going on that wasn't even mentioned yet and that is very crucially important to everything that is going on. The plot is so entertaining because you always think: ok I just found out about the real level of corruption of the world/city. And then you read a little bit more and you are like, oh wow it was that corrupt! OMG that's crazy! Then you read more and a few volumes later you were like, wow people who didn't read this really just don't know anything. What I read back then, I was so naive. That's basically what happens to me with every new book or few books I read. This is why when I compare the knowledge of someone who has seen the first anime of Index to someone who has read all of the LN's to have very drastic effects on your perception of how intriguing the world of Index is... The level of complexity eventually developed is ridiculous. The amount of information that the author consistently handles is just something of a level I have never seen something before. I might get some hate because of this, but I would say it's kind of like Shakespeare juggling every tiny symbolism inside his gigantic famous plays. It's the same level of quality (ideawise).

Anyway, getting back on topic. The end of LN 6 changes your opinion about many many many things. (At least after rereading the ending of that novel like 4 times it did when I finally noticed things). This will probably affect your opinion on this as well.

The thing is Touma also has the name The one who is superior to God. That is the other reading of his name in kanji. So that should be an indication that he might not just be important because of Accelerator.
Also, a huge railgun spoiler:

I am sure I know what Crowley's end goal is, but I don't really know about how Accelerator fits into it... Touma and

I understand though probably. Actually, the second one in the spoiler is still kind of hard to figure out...

Anyway, tell me if you guys think this is interesting. Also, this is very very very very very very very very very unlikely. But maybe Touma helping Misaka with Meltdowner wasn't actually Touma? It did look very different from the usual Touma. Maybe that is how Sogita looks and he was helping? This is also unlikely but another possible theory. That wouldn't ruin the Index plot. Sogita is likeTouma in some ways and might be made to look like him to demonstrate basically a more powerful version of Touma. It fits in with the, Railgun is a perspective of more powerful characters who are the protagonists (except Uihara and Saten).
Apr 13, 2013 8:59 AM

Aug 2009
@div.
What I said is based on what I know as of NT 4 and what I understand from all of this(I really dont get the meanings of Aeon of Osiris or Aeon of Horus).

I dont think that Imagine Breaker or whatever is inside can be "controlled" easily thats why Accelerator and/or Aiwass are needed.
And since I have no idea what Aleister's goal is even when he says to Fiama that "it is similar" doesnt help me...

If you want to discuss it more you will have to wait till I finish 5 and 6.XD

As for the OP....
In Fate/Zero's first OP we had Saber fighting Assassin which never happened in the anime or the LN.In Deen's Fate/Stay Night second OP we had Archer vs Shirou inside UBW which of course never happened.So I place my hopes on that.

And Misakia can tell the difference between the 2 just like we can.It doesnt make sense to have Gunha(or anybody else) as Touma in the fight with ITEM.
Apr 13, 2013 9:30 AM
Observer

Nov 2007
Someone put a spoiler tag in the title of the thread lol.

In any case, Accelerator earns respect from me. Can't wait to see WW3 animated.
bla bla bla
The endless debate between fans and haters. At one point, after spending a lot of time on MAL, you just realize it's totally pointless.
Niko-kun said:
On MAL, everyone who has used the lame rating system becomes a critic and an intellectual by default, haven't you heard?
Apr 13, 2013 9:32 AM
Mar 2013
ssjokg said:
@div.
What I said is based on what I know as of NT 4 and what I understand from all of this(I really dont get the meanings of Aeon of Osiris or Aeon of Horus).

I dont think that Imagine Breaker or whatever is inside can be "controlled" easily thats why Accelerator and/or Aiwass are needed.
And since I have no idea what Aleister's goal is even when he says to Fiama that "it is similar" doesnt help me...

If you want to discuss it more you will have to wait till I finish 5 and 6.XD

As for the OP....
In Fate/Zero's first OP we had Saber fighting Assassin which never happened in the anime or the LN.In Deen's Fate/Stay Night second OP we had Archer vs Shirou inside UBW which of course never happened.So I place my hopes on that.

And Misakia can tell the difference between the 2 just like we can.It doesnt make sense to have Gunha(or anybody else) as Touma in the fight with ITEM.

I just meant that everything J.C. staff has had in railgun so far in openings has been in the anime. Every other scene in that opening is definitely in the anime, that is pretty clear. Why not that one. I didn't mean that Gunha is looking like Touma. I meant that is how Gunha actually looks. It doesn't look like the regular Touma. First, I was like that was just because of HD. But actually, in the first episode when we see him he looks like his normal un HD animated self. This is why I was wondering. Gunha was shown to be able to resist electricity as well so it isn't that much of a stretch. I never said Misaka thought it was Touma instead of Gunha either. My only criticism of what I said so far is that the stare between Misaka and either Touma or Gunha would make a lot more sense if it were Touma, because that stare was hot (lol). That had some pretty heartwarming deep emotions behind it, like Touma coming for her when she was at her worst. That would make more sense than Gunha doing it, but it might just happen. I am only hypothesizing this because I don't understand how Touma is going to help Misaka with Meltdowner (this wouldn't fit in with the LN) unless either this happened or unless this fight was a second fight with Meltdowner... Every scene from the openings except maybe the scene with Misaka yawning and getting up from the grass in the first season were in the anime's. I don't see why they would put in a scene like that and then not put it in. Literally every single person who is expecting and wanting that would hate them for it, I would be included. This is because: It is true Misaka by herself was amazing... but actually the more I see interconnected between Railgun and Index, the more I appreciate the stories because we can see that both things are happening at the same time. I prefer the stories linked rather than separate. They are in the same city/world after all. Also, I might be wrong about this... I don't remember if in the second opening of the first season, Misaka had every one of those action scenes that we saw in the opening. It's just that this time, seeing Touma involved is different from seeing anything else. Touma saving Misaka would definitely not be messed around with especially since they already brought back Touma in episode 1 and made more of a large deal than they would have otherwise needed to with him so early on in the second season.

Also, I never really gave Fate/Zero enough of a chance (I should probably rewatch it. I didn't give it such a high score) but Saber fighting assassin was probably just to make things cool looking. At that point for people just newly watching the anime, they weren't really expecting Saber fighting Assassin or not and it wouldn't be that much of a big deal. But for those people reading the railgun manga and even people who already saw the first season, Touma saving Misaka and Kuroko doing the same would definitely be a big deal. I'm sure the storyline will change somewhat from the manga. But since that huge change is interesting, I am sure it will be explained differently somehow.

Finally, don't go talking about Touma's right hand that easily. If read in-depth what you said could be a huge spoiler lol. You should put that as a spoiler lol. What you said about Accelerator and Aiwass, yes I agree. After you read LN 6 though, you will be satisfied but will probably not be able to read more though. I recommend you finish reading 6 sometime around May 10, so you can read LN 7 right when it comes out without having to wait that long. Now, that I will definitely be jealous of lol.

Lastly, I don't really think Aleister really explained much more about Aeon of Osiris or Aeon of Horus yet so IMO, actually Magic by itself is Horus and Magic + science is Osiris.

This is what I meant when I was talking about accelerator pratically being

Lastly, do you know anything about "Exterior" or have any ideas? I am kinda stuck on wondering what it is. This is relevant to railgun S (probably).

And oh yeah. My question to the people who read the LN's who are voting for Accelerator. Is this also because you didn't like Misaka's inaction in Hawaii and her not going after Touma otherwise? I admit, those things made her slightly annoying to me and made me think, maybe Index is better for Touma because Misaka just doesn't try hard enough.
dnivApr 13, 2013 9:37 AM
Apr 13, 2013 9:35 AM

Nov 2011
And Accelerator takes the lead for now~

Apr 13, 2013 9:55 AM

Aug 2009
@dniv
If the author of Index/Railgun has any involvement in the making of 2nd season then Touma or Kuroko or anybody else helping Misaka wont happen.I mean it creates such a huge inconsistency that would surely ruin the experience.

"Also, I never really gave Fate/Zero enough of a chance (I should probably rewatch it. I didn't give it such a high score) but Saber fighting assassin was probably just to make things cool looking. At that point for people just newly watching the anime, they weren't really expecting Saber fighting Assassin or not and it wouldn't be that much of a big deal."
You just said what is happening now.Except that the "new watchers" are those that havent seen Index yet.

I have no Idea what Exterior is.If there is something I dislike about this series is that terms appear out of nowhere but the explanations came somewhat late.

I just expected more from her after she found out about his memories.I didnt get that.
Apr 13, 2013 10:05 AM

Feb 2009
Kamachi hates inconsistencies. Anything that doesn't mess with his timeline and events, he will consider it canon. So the fillers in Railgun anime can be considered canon since I believe he participated in making it and it doesn't mess with the dates of the events for the next arcs. I believe the Kihara enemy there was mentioned later in the LN so she would be considered canon.

And there really isn't much info about Accel's
to categorize it as the next level of espers. After all, only 2 have displayed that in the whole series so far.

And Misaka kind of got back to that mistake at the end of NT3 in NT6 so it evens out.
Apr 13, 2013 10:15 AM

Jul 2011
Accelerator is badass but Misaka Mikoto is Misaka Mikoto so my vote goes to her.
Apr 13, 2013 10:21 AM
Mar 2013
ssjokg said:
@dniv
If the author of Index/Railgun has any involvement in the making of 2nd season then Touma or Kuroko or anybody else helping Misaka wont happen.I mean it creates such a huge inconsistency that would surely ruin the experience.

"Also, I never really gave Fate/Zero enough of a chance (I should probably rewatch it. I didn't give it such a high score) but Saber fighting assassin was probably just to make things cool looking. At that point for people just newly watching the anime, they weren't really expecting Saber fighting Assassin or not and it wouldn't be that much of a big deal."
You just said what is happening now.Except that the "new watchers" are those that havent seen Index yet.

I have no Idea what Exterior is.If there is something I dislike about this series is that terms appear out of nowhere but the explanations came somewhat late.

I just expected more from her after she found out about his memories.I didnt get that.

Yeah, I know I was expecting more too and that pissed me off. Next LN though features Misaka and Misaki on the cover (LOL at this point I'm free advertising for Kamachi, I've said this 15 times overall) but there will probably be more character development between Misaka, Misaki, and Touma. I find it interesting that Misaki knew his name when they first met, she shouldn't have been able to read his mind I thought because of Imagine breaker but maybe his hand doesn't stop her from doing that, but that would be a major weakness of his to her. Misaki would then be an uncontrollable constant in the plan with Crowley wouldn't she? So I think she knew him from before without reading his mind and was aware of him particularly. She didn't read Misaka's mind to get this info because she can't and so I think that there is something interesting on going on between those two... Touma also already referred to Misaki multiple times in the LN's as well as has Misaka...

This makes me think like the three of them will be very important. Actually, maybe Touma helps versus meltdowner and then Misaki wipes Touma's memories of the battle as well as Kuroko's? This contradicts what I just said up there but that would explain it if the scene does happen.

So, the reason I said that this case was different was because season 1 of railgun already exists and Touma saving Misaka in the graviton incident and him saying "oh I don't care about being a hero. Everyone's safe, isn't that the only thing that's important" makes him already seem to be pretty important and likeable within the Railgun anime at least. So showing him saving Misaka in the opening after we have already been introduced to the friendly relationship between the two of them in the first season doesn't make much sense. His appearance is a big deal. It would be weird if they put something like that in the opening and then not do it especially since that would create a huge uproar because we know it wouldn't be canon. I feel like the Index franchise is pretty unique about this compared to other series. It wouldn't make a big uproar and then just follow the cannon and pretend as if its opening didn't mean anything. They wanted to get their opening perfect for the new season. This is why since it was easy to expect reactions to them putting that in the opening, this means that this scene is probably in the anime because they wouldn't put it in otherwise because it would just make trouble.

Also, @ssjokg when you mention the terms: I agree, if you use the wiki it helps though. While struggling to understand everything it is annoying/confusing. When you are done reading it, you are like *wow* :).

Also, when I was telling you about Touma's power. I forgot to mention: he has another epithet which translates to Invisible Demon. This one is very important too I am guessing.
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Toaru Kagaku no Railgun S Episode 16 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Jul 26, 2013

242 by OniNori »»
Apr 8, 11:27 PM

Poll: » Toaru Kagaku no Railgun S Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 27, 2013

371 by proxima16 »»
Jan 25, 3:27 AM

Poll: » Toaru Kagaku no Railgun S Episode 23 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Sep 20, 2013

119 by WELLERM »»
Nov 29, 2023 5:08 AM

Poll: » Toaru Kagaku no Railgun S Episode 22 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Sep 13, 2013

99 by WELLERM »»

Poll: » Toaru Kagaku no Railgun S Episode 21 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Sep 6, 2013

125 by WELLERM »»
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.