Forum Settings
Forums
May 1, 11:17 PM

@Maffy that happens even with Stylus disabled and seems to be MALs fault:

i use Vivaldi though and it doesn't require using "back" twice, though neither does Firefox when i just tested it.

@TuryuriOwO i'm guessing it's because you're trying to align your profile image and about me image, which can't be done with my theme :/

May 2, 12:09 AM

omg that looks gorgeous !

wow default mal sucks compared to that

May 2, 3:43 AM
Review Moderator
(。•̀ᴗ-)⌒✧

sunnysummerday said:
@Maffy that happens even with Stylus disabled and seems to be MALs fault.

i use Vivaldi though and it doesn't require using "back" twice, though neither does Firefox when i just tested it.

Edit 2: I am very stubborn, so I made a copy of the main theme and cut it down part by part to see what was creating it. After 50 minutes of removing things, I found it! It was something in the "Social" part, the "#footer-block iframe". After removing just that, no more copies. The gods haven't forsaken me! That thing is gone!
Modified by Maffy, May 2, 6:46 AM

May 2, 11:47 AM

@Maffy eww, it's that bookface site doing it then.

#footer-block .fb-page {height: 0 !important;margin: 0 !important;}

try adding that to shrink-hide it instead and tell me if it's fine.

May 2, 12:15 PM
Review Moderator
(。•̀ᴗ-)⌒✧

sunnysummerday said:
@Maffy eww, it's that bookface site doing it then.

#footer-block .fb-page {height: 0 !important;margin: 0 !important;}

try adding that to shrink-hide it instead and tell me if it's fine.

I did the next best thing because hiding it directly didn't work in any way without getting copies, so I blocked it through adblock and then hid the empty space that remained and that worked! I'll keep the code though, you never know <: Thank you <3

Jul 7, 12:24 AM

When visiting certain pages, the theme is broken. But on the forums/profiles/etc it works just fine. I think it started a week or two ago. Not sure if it's something on my end or not...

Jul 7, 9:15 AM

@ueda which pages? i know the panel and seasonal page had issues because of mal's new header and background, but i fixed those recently.

Jul 7, 9:23 AM

@sunnysummerday Those are the ones! Should I update something on my end to get it to fix?

Jul 7, 10:06 AM

@ueda doesn't Stylus update styles itself? you could update "crayon for mal" from Stylus manually or from userstyles.

Jul 7, 10:42 AM

@sunnysummerday Yeah it's supposed to but apparently never did orz. I updated from userstyles and it worked. Thank you!

Jul 7, 12:10 PM

Oh, I wanted to mention something I noticed a while ago - When I search for manga/anime then the header of the overview is invisible.
I turned off my adblock and all other MAL extensions, but the issue remains, so I think it's not only me? (´・ω・`)

Jul 7, 12:33 PM

@Haibara manga search should be fixed now, but anime search was fine. (it was because of an advertisement.) ._.

Jul 7, 12:49 PM

sunnysummerday said:
@Haibara manga search should be fixed now, but anime search was fine. (it was because of an advertisement.) ._.

Works perfectly, thank you :')

Aug 18, 12:12 AM
Yare Yare Dawa

Hey, I just found this by accident and I wanted to say that I absolutely love that design. Thank you very much for your work. <3

Aug 18, 4:30 AM

@Haptism93 thanks for bothering to mention it! ˶⚈Ɛ⚈˵

Aug 19, 7:40 AM
I apologize, how can i add a black banner with My Anime List written on it? I know it's above the profile and the anime but i don't like it to be transparent

Edit: other things came to mind :

1) How can i keep the date of the latest anime and manga updates?

2) How can i set the favorites list in horizontal in the profile?

3) How can i make the list of friends reappear in the profile without clicking the friends button?

4) How can i hide in the home the sections Latest Anime Reviews and Latest Anime Recommendations?

Thanks in advance
Modified by Taduin, Aug 19, 7:50 AM

Aug 19, 9:44 AM

@Taduin

0. i think this is what you mean:
/* MAL header image (Gray text on black) */
#headerSmall {
    background-color: black !important;
    background-image: url(/images/mal-logo-xsmall.png?v=180226001) !important;
    background-position: 11px 22px !important;
    background-repeat: no-repeat !important;
    filter: grayscale(100%); }

1. it's visible by hovering anyway, but this always shows it.
/* Always show 'Latest Anime/Manga Updates' date */
.data .graph-content .fn-grey2 {opacity: 1 !important;}

2. i'm not sure what you mean by horizontal favourites list as i haven't changed it.

3. not pretty, but:
/* Show friends on profile */
.user-profile .user-friends {display: block !important;}

4. do you mean the panel settings?

Aug 19, 10:16 AM
First of all thanks for the support.

0) does the code work, but does the profile button disappear, and also the clickable area cannot be enlarged?

1) it works

2) normally in the profile the favorites flow true the low no? I would like to see them in horizontal (as they appear from the phone in practice)

3) it works however i want that above there is written Friends and that bar below as under anime and manga

4) no, you show it through the screen so you understand better (i noticed that you step the cursor over a name to the first name i passed on it remains open a gui even if i move the cursor, place a screen to make you understand)

Modified by Taduin, Aug 19, 10:24 AM

Aug 19, 4:56 PM

@Taduin

this works if you don't mind the blue text:
/* Show MAL header image */
#headerSmall {
    background-color: black !important;
    background-image: url(/images/mal-logo-xsmall.png?v=180226001) !important;
    background-position: 11px 22px !important;
    background-repeat: no-repeat !important; }
#headerSmall > a.link-mal-logo {width: 100% !important;}

2 & 3. i don't have any code to make the favourites look different, and you're stuck with "friends" being a button.

4. i've barely any idea of what you just said, but if it's that the blue popup doesn't go away, it hides itself for me..

Aug 20, 1:34 AM
For the first thanks, however, the word myanimelist works. How can i make it central? right for aesthetics

For the writing Friends in the profile if you remove the button reappears? if you reappear, will you give me a code that removes the button? so i see the words friends

For the popup it remains blocked to me, now it is almost near the My Panel writing at the top ... i send you a screenshot, how can i solve it?

Meanwhile, thanks for this support.

Aug 20, 3:47 AM

@Taduin

for the header, change the background-position from "11px 22px" to "center" to center it.

there's too much code to undo friends as a button, so you'll have to live with it ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

choose to hide "info bubbles" from profile settings if that blue popup is bugging out.

Aug 24, 1:26 PM

Thanks for this, it looks truly amazing and is right up my alley!

I edited it a bunch though, even managed to show my username and a small avatar again (made it round, because that matches the aesthetics) on all pages (so I don't have to disable the theme when taking screenshots for the official AWC challenge for example!)

Maybe a thought, wouldn't it be neat to have like a sticky header? (like how you can "pin" sells to the top in Excel, so you'll always see the top row(s) even when scrolling?) I know I would like than, but that seems to difficult for me to code honestly. D:

I also made the bar with the ratings and quick add on top visible again.. now to see if I can style it properly to fit with the theme :')
Modified by lifeiscrazy, Aug 24, 1:38 PM

Aug 24, 2:30 PM

@lifeiscrazy aughhh! that font! i'm not good with making stuff stay on screen when scrolling, but have at it :x

Aug 24, 2:57 PM

I'll definitely go look for some hack to do that! :)

Update;

slowly but surely getting there!

https://prnt.sc/ox3o5f

For now, it looks good enough for me. Only the "Select" for the rating is ticking me off. I need the star back (though i don't want it bright yellow lol)
I'll see what I can change tomorrow (:

Modified by lifeiscrazy, Aug 24, 3:49 PM

Pages (8) « First ... « 6 7 [8]