Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Apr 21, 2013 3:21 PM

May 2011
The fuck that annoying monkey actually became a master samurai -.-. Tbh Kanetsugu needs to be treated better than the monkey lol.

I love watching Senhime and Yukimura's rivalry for Muneakira. And dat bathscene in the beginning was wonderful.
Apr 23, 2013 1:50 PM

Sep 2011
ZeroZx said:
The fuck that annoying monkey actually became a master samurai -.-. Tbh Kanetsugu needs to be treated better than the monkey lol.

That monkey is annoying. I liked the first season but the monkey just needs to gtfo. They at least could have made it not annoying but they just had to go that route.

Also, 1 of those 5s in the poll is mine. Thought I was rating episode 1. Needs to be a 2.
MadScientistApr 23, 2013 1:54 PM
NEETs (No Employment Education Training) are the least desirable people anybody would want to hire and yet they are the first choice to become moderators/admins around the internet. They have yet to have established a sense of responsibility or role in society and many are plain leeches (with minor exceptions). They are given "authority" to police sections of the internet with the powers of The Judge, Jury, and Executioner. Isn't that weird?
-Migrating to another site-
Update 11/9/2016 - Inactive Over a Year. Logged in to laugh at elections.
Apr 30, 2013 10:34 PM

Jan 2012
cmon why is my favourite character getting treated so shitty? a freakin annoying monkey is gonna steal her spotlight?
May 8, 2013 6:58 PM

Nov 2009
A monkey just became a Master Samurai... I don't even...
May 9, 2013 8:14 PM

Sep 2012
It was only a matter of tim before the name Sasuke came up , and why not episode 2....& fuck it, lets make it a ani morph-monkey
May 15, 2013 12:47 AM

Feb 2012
The fuck happen this episode? The power works on monkeys to? I'm already not liking this season.
Jun 7, 2013 12:26 AM

Jan 2013
HaHaHa! fuckin monkey skank wow whats next? Love the bath scene and panty raid sniffin
Jun 29, 2013 9:11 PM

Nov 2012
yes it is just getting better and better. XD
lol so muneakira is the pants master? lol XD *just kidding..
what was it? sasuke? lol XD new character show up..

and it is a monkey.. and a monkey became a master samurai? :O never thought about it.. btw the monkey is female? -_-
Aug 8, 2013 9:09 AM

May 2012
Lolwut from pantsu stealing monkey to master ninja monkey human xD lol so crazy random... where do they get these ideas anyway! Pretty funny episode though, some decent fanservice and well finally they got some people at their maido cafe!
Oct 23, 2013 2:37 AM

Jul 2007
UnbornMVs said:
Omg. Are you for real ? The monkey just became a master samurai ? STILL:

>

Should of known some one was going to reference naruto in this. *sigh*

The monkey was definitely not based from naruto.

Newhopes said:
Well that was retarded, this has been a big disappointment so far this seasons been a massive step backwards compared to the frist and the frist season was hardly a master piece.

I really don't understand how you can judge something so early in lol. This is only the 2nd episode. The last season was chock full of ecchi in nearly every half of each episode until they got to the very last 3-4 episodes when the story started progressing.

Personally i liked this episode, i thought the humor in it was quite hilarious. I never expected the master samurai to to be that monkey sasuke. That took me by surprise.

Also the first episode had some pretty good battles with the dark samurai. So far im actually liking the season better, the ecchi is more in good taste and adds more humor to the show specifically this episode. Yeah we have seen this done a thousand times over, but it was still funny and mysterious. Where as past episodes in the previous seasons they kind of mixed ecchi with the more serous elements of the plot and intense battles which really didn't contrast well with each.

Apr 16, 2014 2:44 PM

Jun 2012
Thats a pretty sexy monkey
Oct 18, 2014 4:53 PM

Apr 2013
UnbornMVs said:
Omg. Are you for real ? The monkey just became a master samurai ? STILL:

>

I knew someone would post this xD Fits so much, though it's actually another Sasuke.

Anyway, so it was a female monkey who stole panties? First time I see that in an anime, normally it's always a male. And then she became a master samurai O_O Didn't expect that, the other girls (Matabei, Hanzo, Kanetsugu) should've become one before her.

So far Matabei ist the best girl, she's pretty great (well until Gisen shows up again, I hope she does) <3
May 24, 2020 8:47 PM
Feb 2020
now I've seen everything
May 24, 2020 8:51 PM
Feb 2020
These last two eps. I mean. Seriously?

Aug 26, 2023 7:53 AM

Nov 2010
I'd love to steal that bag of Yukimura's undies. I can imagine the intoxicating feminine scent of it!
The scene of Matabei sniffing Yukimura's undies and Sen's reaction to that was hilarious!
I want Kanetsugu to greet me with her naked butt. Then I'll screw her hard in the ass!
Sasuke turning into a master samurai was unexpected!
Lots of students for plot convenience. Haha!
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Hyakka Ryouran: Samurai Bride Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jun 21, 2013

90 by RioAl »»
Mar 18, 7:59 AM

Poll: » Hyakka Ryouran: Samurai Bride Episode 11 Discussion

Stark700 - Jun 14, 2013

42 by MizuhoKamui »»
Aug 26, 2023 6:06 PM

Poll: » Hyakka Ryouran: Samurai Bride Episode 10 Discussion

Stark700 - Jun 7, 2013

24 by MizuhoKamui »»
Aug 26, 2023 5:16 PM

Poll: » Hyakka Ryouran: Samurai Bride Episode 9 Discussion

Stark700 - May 31, 2013

31 by MizuhoKamui »»
Aug 26, 2023 1:50 PM

Poll: » Hyakka Ryouran: Samurai Bride Episode 8 Discussion

Stark700 - May 24, 2013

31 by MizuhoKamui »»
Aug 26, 2023 12:30 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.