Forum Settings
Forums
Fairy Tail
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Apr 12, 2013 11:09 PM

Dec 2011
I knew it. The dragons will come through the Eclipse door. But the dragons that we know that are alive would just come out from hiding.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 12, 2013 11:49 PM

Jul 2007
Darklight0303 said:
Ramkec said:
Bring out Zeref, now is the right time, come on man, come on let's go, let's fucking go.

He's not behind this you know...

You sure? The last time someone used moon magic, it was all about Zeref.
Apr 13, 2013 1:04 AM

Nov 2011
Fai said:
Darklight0303 said:
Ramkec said:
Bring out Zeref, now is the right time, come on man, come on let's go, let's fucking go.

He's not behind this you know...

You sure? The last time someone used moon magic, it was all about Zeref.

Didn't they say that Acnologia had something to do with Zeref's magic, and the war of the dragons or their hatred of humans had something to do with Acnologia because he was originally a human?
Apr 13, 2013 3:17 AM

Feb 2010
do not close the door before Igneel comes out or i will be mad!
Apr 13, 2013 3:22 AM

Apr 2008
bskbob said:

Igneel is not coming through the door.

Also after a good night's sleep I have remembered when Lucy demonstrated this telepathic link before with her spirits. It was after the fight where Loke broke Caprico free from Zoldeo's control. He spoke through the key to her to inform her that Loke would be going back to the Spirit World to rest. So no her being informed by Crux is not a deus ex machina or an asspull. End of that case.

Darklight0303Apr 13, 2013 3:53 AM
Apr 13, 2013 4:11 AM

Apr 2012
Well nice idea Crux :)
Nice chapter.
So the dragons are coming from the gate...some kinda obvious. I tried to find a more complicated plot but it was a waste of time XD
Well now I'm just wondering why F. Lucy said that she didn't closed the door: maybe she just forgot this for amnesia, or maybe she really didn't do it but this present time is already being alterated by the presence of two characters from the future so I won't be surprised if this is the result of their presence.
But if that is how it is, how can F. Rogue know about Lucy closing the gate? We don't know if he saw the scene by his own eyes, but when he met F. Lucy he was surprised that she didn't remember about it.
So.... I don't want to think about articulated plot this time :P

Anyway F. Rogue seems the bad guy. :D

Can't wait for next chapter :D

Apr 13, 2013 4:17 AM

Jun 2012
I thought that chapter sucked xD manga is going downhill for me :P
Does anyone else need a doctor to confirm that someone without a head is dead?
Apr 13, 2013 4:19 AM

Apr 2008
jimbob1141 said:

Now you're just trolling. If Dragons don't make this chapter good then just stop reading it and get out.
Apr 13, 2013 5:24 AM

Jul 2010
Darklight0303 said:
bskbob said:

Igneel is not coming through the door.

Also after a good night's sleep I have remembered when Lucy demonstrated this telepathic link before with her spirits. It was after the fight where Loke broke Caprico free from Zoldeo's control. He spoke through the key to her to inform her that Loke would be going back to the Spirit World to rest. So no her being informed by Crux is not a deus ex machina or an asspull. End of that case.

Great job pointing that out I do remember this!!
It's a good thing it was Crux was in her possession and not Future Rouge.
Apr 13, 2013 6:45 AM
Apr 2013
@Amberleh
Yea I see where you're coming from, but still I would really like to see what this future is actually suppose to look like. I know dragons wreak havoc and such, but I'm dying to know who dies ;P Natsu is obvious, thanks to F. Rogue.
Apr 13, 2013 7:56 AM

Apr 2011
Finally the DRAGGOONNSSSS!!!!!!
Lucy go girl.At least you are doing something there while the others are watching...
Apr 13, 2013 9:36 AM
Jun 2012
Nice chapter ^^ i never thought that the dragons gonna come from the gate, but
farfallina said:
Nice chapter.
So the dragons are coming from the gate...some kinda obvious. I tried to find a more complicated plot but it was a waste of time XD
Well now I'm just wondering why F. Lucy said that she didn't closed the door: maybe she just forgot this for amnesia, or maybe she really didn't do it but this present time is already being alterated by the presence of two characters from the future so I won't be surprised if this is the result of their presence.
But if that is how it is, how can F. Rogue know about Lucy closing the gate? We don't know if he saw the scene by his own eyes, but when he met F. Lucy he was surprised that she didn't remember about it.

I also finding a more complicated plot... XD (Lol)

And is fairy tail going to an end? I think that this arc might be the grand finale for fairy tail..... Because at this arc, Natsu might find Igneel......
Sorry For my Bad English lol

Apr 13, 2013 9:46 AM

Jun 2012
Darklight0303 said:
jimbob1141 said:

Now you're just trolling. If Dragons don't make this chapter good then just stop reading it and get out.

i'm not trolling, i just personally think he could have done it better :P
Does anyone else need a doctor to confirm that someone without a head is dead?
Apr 13, 2013 9:49 AM

Apr 2008
MonkeyCollin said:
farfallina said:
Nice chapter.

And is fairy tail going to an end? I think that this arc might be the grand finale for fairy tail..... Because at this arc, Natsu might find Igneel......

There are at least 3 more arcs planned. So no not ending
Apr 13, 2013 9:55 AM
Jun 2012
Darklight0303 said:
MonkeyCollin said:
farfallina said:
Nice chapter.

There are at least 3 more arcs planned. So no not ending

Oh nice, 'cause i don't really want to see this ending so fast XD
Sorry For my Bad English lol

Apr 13, 2013 2:16 PM

Jun 2008
So as expected the Dragons come from the gate. Is Mahima gonna start a big plot or is he gonna find a way to end everything happily like always. We have to wait and see.

Darklight0303 : Seriously dude your sickness with Fairy Tail is a whole new level. A dozen posts and more in every manga chapter commenting on every sentence and attacking every negative view. I have see heroine addicts with less obsession.
Apr 13, 2013 2:17 PM

Apr 2008
Monad said:
So as expected the Dragons come from the gate. Is Mahima gonna start a big plot or is he gonna find a way to end everything happily like always. We have to wait and see.

Darklight0303 : Seriously dude your sickness with Fairy Tail is a whole new level. A dozen posts and more in every manga chapter commenting on every sentence and attacking every negative view. I have see heroine addicts with less obsession.

Look who is talking. You clearly have nothing better to do than point that out so I guess that makes you obsessed with me. How adorable. But you're not my type.
Apr 13, 2013 3:12 PM
Apr 2012
Well dragon slayers... Time to earn that title...
Just give me a hammer, a tractor tire and a frozen bag of peas and watch me destroy the world...
Apr 13, 2013 3:41 PM

Apr 2008
Just-some-guy said:
Well dragon slayers... Time to earn that title...

To be honest I think they are way too weak still. The dragonslayers of Acnologia's period had an entire war during which to really earn that title.
Apr 13, 2013 7:48 PM

Mar 2013
Holy shit! The dragons are epic :O
They should have listened to Lucy OMG
Protect the Future!!
Apr 13, 2013 8:52 PM

Dec 2012
I hope we get to see what Jellal is up to next chapter.
And i'm curious as to what F!Rogue will do...
Apr 14, 2013 10:16 AM

Jul 2010
Edolass said:
And i'm curious as to what F!Rogue will do...

I hope for some Jellal action too !!
I mean what favor I was hoping to see it in this chapter seems I was wrong.
Apr 16, 2013 9:56 PM
Jan 2011
Edolass said:

Well at least Sema is finally confirmed to be the same with Shakuma's spell, so we know what to expect from him in the upcoming chapters.
Apr 18, 2013 6:23 AM

Oct 2012
dragon invade... humans vs dragoon.. i have a feeling that acnologia will appear

Apr 18, 2013 10:12 PM

Sep 2008
ryshin said:
dragon invade... humans vs dragoon.. i have a feeling that acnologia will appear

But if he does then it's gg for all, since he's the most powerful dragon.
There's two kinds of people you can't win an argument against:
One - Too dumb to tell right from wrong.
Two - Too stubborn to admit they are wrong.
Apr 22, 2013 6:26 AM

Sep 2012
The dragons are here! D:
The princess is so... >__>
Jun 21, 2013 3:30 PM

Jul 2009
Fairly predictable. The foreshadowing for something bad to come through that door was about as subtle as a brick to the face.
Dec 27, 2013 1:43 AM

Oct 2013
gooo lucy close dat shiet
"Urushibara Ruka. The mannerisms and voice of a woman... No... More feminine than any woman. But he's a guy. Taller than Mayuri, but so very thin... But he's a guy. Looks great in a miko outfit... But he's a guy. It's already twilight And yet, it's so hot. The cicadas are crying. But... He's a guy."
Sep 8, 2017 7:20 AM

Feb 2013
The dragons are coming!
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 275 Discussion ( 1 2 )

DuroDeMatar - Mar 16, 2012

52 by aod-kun »»
24 minutes ago

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 268 Discussion ( 1 2 )

BackLashWave - Jan 27, 2012

52 by aod-kun »»
Apr 23, 6:16 AM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 46 Discussion

Cali4nian - Oct 12, 2009

10 by MAYANK22 »»
Apr 21, 11:30 AM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 418 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Darklight0303 - Feb 2, 2015

185 by shinytrains »»
Apr 13, 1:00 AM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 251 Discussion ( 1 2 )

kevin_video - Sep 17, 2011

81 by aod-kun »»
Apr 6, 5:15 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.