Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Sailor Moon Eternal Edition
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 11, 2013 3:18 PM

Jul 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
-Rewatching-
yay we get to see an odd pair between Mercury and Uranus. They work good together, the brains and the brawn. (if that's how it's said)

Of course she is fast, she's got long legs and is very athletic, surprised how Mercury caught up and matched her steps.

Now this pair will be interesting!
MoonXArtemisApr 11, 2013 3:50 PM
Sep 16, 2013 7:42 AM

Oct 2008
What's with the consistently dark tone in this season? I'm not sure I like it very much.
Feb 17, 2014 4:27 PM
Mar 2013
HATUL said:
What's with the consistently dark tone in this season? I'm not sure I like it very much.
I think it's great so far. And besides, you'll be begging for it to get dark again when you have tons of episodes about them chasing boys going to movies.

In any case, Ami and Haruka both put up a good fight but the Queen reveals she's not using her right hand and traps them anyway. She should've just done that from the beginning.
May 31, 2014 5:12 AM

Oct 2009
MoonxArtemis said:
Of course she is fast, she's got long legs and is very athletic, surprised how Mercury caught up and matched her steps.

I think Uranus herself said that she was matching her pace with Mercury

HATUL said:

This season also presents us with more continuous battle, not just episodical fights like SuperS (don't know if it's a good thing or no, but I generally love illusions and stuff like that, although being constantly worried isn't the best of the feelings). I enjoyed last season's spontaneity, light mood, funny moments and self-irony, but this one is good, too. They came up with an interesting idea of developing characters by putting them into unusual pairings. For instance, now I see that Michiru is a pretty opinionated, spoiled brat. Rei, who is supposed to be whimsical, is much better compared to her.
And needless to say, Mercury gets a little back-story

By the way, have you noticed how Usagi's socks disappear once she appears in the snow?

Must be done for greater drama

emeraldrosary said:
And besides, you'll be begging for it to get dark again when you have tons of episodes about them chasing boys going to movies.

Spoilers?
SerhiykoAug 31, 2017 2:25 PM
Jun 3, 2014 5:45 AM
Mar 2013
If you've seen the last 4 seasons of Sailor Moon you already know that it's not a spoiler so much as it is a fact ^_^
Jun 3, 2014 2:52 PM

Oct 2009
Jul 17, 2014 12:55 AM

Jul 2008
Well after the stupidity of last season, the dark moving plot is a welcome change of pace.
Jul 20, 2014 9:20 AM

Apr 2010
I enjoyed the fight between Mercury-Uranus team and Nehelenia. I'm wondering how Mars and Neptune are going to cooperate? They seem a way different from each other.

Btw. I noticed that Usagi's socks've gone missing too xD. Well... some things in this anime don't really make sense. :D
Jun 20, 2015 12:07 AM

Aug 2013
Ami and Haruka was a pretty interesting combination, and with Amis flashback she mention before in a previous season how she never really had friends , maybe that started when she got in middle school or something.
Feb 24, 2019 5:30 AM

Mar 2017
Seeing these unusual pairings is quite interesting! Also, more Mercury badassery is always welcome. I'd rather have these kinds of "fillers" that explore the characters and their interactions, instead of random attacks by shitty monsters etc.

The season is off to a strong start!
Sep 27, 2019 10:43 AM

Aug 2008
Outsmarted the illusion, still gets kidnapped by creepy mirrors anyway. -.-
May 18, 2021 1:34 PM

Sep 2011
y'all talking about how great this unusual pairings are and I am 100% agree with that. But I am still a bit sad that they paired Jupiter with Venus.. I mean, c'mon these two have always been a duo since season one, they could have been matched with other Senshi :/
ember-moonMay 18, 2021 2:22 PM

More topics from this board

Poll: » Bishoujo Senshi Sailor Moon: Sailor Stars Episode 34 Discussion

MoonXArtemis - Apr 22, 2013

29 by CronoGlasses »»
Apr 8, 9:30 AM

Poll: » Bishoujo Senshi Sailor Moon: Sailor Stars Episode 14 Discussion

MoonXArtemis - Apr 17, 2013

13 by kyojin_desu »»
Feb 25, 12:00 PM

Poll: » Bishoujo Senshi Sailor Moon: Sailor Stars Episode 30 Discussion

25 by White_Alice »»
Nov 17, 2023 7:13 AM

Poll: » Sailor Moon Sailor Stars Episode 28 Discussion

ChrisNP - Jan 25, 2012

24 by White_Alice »»
Nov 16, 2023 6:38 AM

Poll: » Bishoujo Senshi Sailor Moon: Sailor Stars Episode 33 Discussion

9 by Blueckot »»
Nov 4, 2023 10:34 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.