Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 11, 2013 6:58 AM

Oct 2010
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Jealousy sure is one ugly bitch! :|
HAPPY SCANS!
Bringing the COOL in old school!
Apr 11, 2013 8:39 AM

Nov 2011
Jealousy? No, it's more like doubt. Shit's back to square one now.
Apr 11, 2013 9:26 AM

Feb 2010
More than jealously, I think she feels "displaced".
Ku ku ku~
Apr 14, 2013 5:19 AM

Oct 2010
For someone who has little to no self confidence, to say that she has doubts or doubts her own value-- depreciates herself in a friendship/partnership, or a trio even, is simply an understatement.

Perhaps 'envious' would have been the more appropriate term to use considering the fact that her friend is getting along well with another person who isn't her(self). Envious of the fact that those two could talk/interact with one another with ease-- as though they have been friends forever-- unlike herself, who could hardly say anything to her bff despite having been friends with her for much longer.

Kojiro_S said:

Agreed. It's more than likely that she feels like the third wheel or a nuisance, so to speak, to what she assumes to be a budding romance between her friend and the whatshisname tambourine dude.

At any rate, Shino-chan sure is one ugly bitch! Someone (her mother, her homeroom adviser, Kayo-- I don't care who) seriously needs to bitchslap her twice and soon!
HAPPY SCANS!
Bringing the COOL in old school!
Jun 17, 2016 11:26 AM
Jul 2018
Ohhhh Shino jealouse :c
May 7, 2019 4:27 PM
May 2017
a1oner said:
For someone who has little to no self confidence, to say that she has doubts or doubts her own value-- depreciates herself in a friendship/partnership, or a trio even, is simply an understatement.

Perhaps 'envious' would have been the more appropriate term to use considering the fact that her friend is getting along well with another person who isn't her(self). Envious of the fact that those two could talk/interact with one another with ease-- as though they have been friends forever-- unlike herself, who could hardly say anything to her bff despite having been friends with her for much longer.

Kojiro_S said:

Agreed. It's more than likely that she feels like the third wheel or a nuisance, so to speak, to what she assumes to be a budding romance between her friend and the whatshisname tambourine dude.

At any rate, Shino-chan sure is one ugly bitch! Someone (her mother, her homeroom adviser, Kayo-- I don't care who) seriously needs to bitchslap her twice and soon!

God, you're so ignorant , I can see your view of seeing this as jealousy, i mean kayo is getting along with the guy that made of her stuttering it's understandable why she would feel that way, but to say that she's a bitch for expressing a normal feeling of jealousy is just an ignorant asshole thing to say. Shino may be feeling envious but she's not acting on them by being possessive of kayo or anything like that.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Shino-chan wa Jibun no Namae ga Ienai Chapter 9 Discussion

Stark700 - Apr 13, 2013

5 by Adnash »»
Sep 8, 2023 5:18 PM

Poll: » Shino-chan wa Jibun no Namae ga Ienai Chapter 11 Discussion

Stark700 - Apr 19, 2013

23 by insidemari »»
Feb 20, 2023 3:57 AM

Poll: » Shino-chan wa Jibun no Namae ga Ienai Chapter 3 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 7, 2013

3 by outolunch »»
Dec 31, 2020 1:14 PM

Poll: » Shino-chan wa Jibun no Namae ga Ienai Chapter 1 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 7, 2013

4 by outolunch »»
Dec 31, 2020 12:35 PM

Poll: » Shino-chan wa Jibun no Namae ga Ienai Chapter 5 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 7, 2013

2 by Papitaa »»
Jan 30, 2019 1:48 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.