Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Poll: Shikabane Hime: Aka Episode 12 Discussion

Jul 25, 2011 7:48 PM

I AM SOOOO SHOCKED A FUJIKEI CHARACTER IS DEAD.

I swear, he and actor Sean Bean are walking, talking spoilers.

Anyway, the show still sucks.

May 7, 2012 12:35 AM
originanime

cyruz said:

Awesome episode, loved that look in her eyes! :D

Jun 4, 2012 9:23 PM

Keisei kinda went out like a badass, too bad he didn't actually take any of them out.

Ouri would seem over his head at least for now. liking this so far.

Jul 1, 2012 5:53 PM

this was the saddest episode :( RIP Keisei

Jan 6, 2013 7:59 PM

Such an intense and heartbreaking episode. Once Keisei died and Makina started screaming, I lost it. ;~; Their bond was truly strong Keisei will be missed.

Jan 22, 2013 4:54 AM

great episode, very excited

May 15, 2013 11:37 PM

Agreed great episode.
Manly tears were shed towards the end.
Don't bother if you don't know how special effects were done without computers.

Jul 1, 2014 9:36 PM
An amazing episode. Why did the Betrayer Priest save Oori? Perhaps because it was something he owed Keisei? Speaking of Keisei, his death scene had me really tearing up.

For a moment I thought Makina wouldn't give him his last wish. I was kind of hoping she wouldn't because I would've loved to see Keisei as a Shikabane Ouji.

Aug 26, 2014 2:33 AM

well, that made me cry

Jan 16, 2015 11:46 PM

Remus_Lupa said:
Leon-Gun said:
What the hell you talkinh about there. Keisei died because he went kamikaze on Akasha. The guy said it. All of Keisei's sutras were about overpowering the opponent at the cost of his spiritual force.
Yeah shure.. It had nothing to do with Ouri stabbing him!
Using all those sutras was his only option. He had to use that crazy medicine juist to stand..

Can someone say biased opinion?
Makina herself said it wasn't his fault, and I'm pretty sure Keisei didn't just grab the SUICICAL scrolls just for sheets and giggles.

Apr 12, 2015 11:11 PM
pretty dramatic episode. Keisei went out like a boss at least and makina beat the living hell out of that guy. To bad he couldint live to fulfill essentially his little sister aka makinas dream. I guess the traitor monk isint super duper evil as it seems he still has some sort of emotion towards keisei. Also the last gift left by keisei is soup. Pretty funny and sad.I predict makina being all "your not my monk" to ouri.

Aug 5, 2017 11:56 PM

As everyone said it was expected for Keisei to die the OP & Ed gave that away... my only gripe was that he didn’t take one of those corpse bastard with him and last but not least Makina emotions [unrequited love(?)] felt a little flat to me not because I didn’t understood them but because the show in my opinion except from the one episode that one of the hime asked her if that was her boyfriend and she blushed and broke something because of the question and feelings toward him failed to portray those emotions as more than partner from Makina point because to me Keisei only saw her as a little sister. He didn’t even show any reaction to her friend who aid him to manage the day care center… I think the only girl he had some kind of chemistry as in a potential love interest was Rika.

Oct 3, 2017 11:28 AM
Kurumi's husband

That was a heavy episode but was also pretty cool but now since Keisei is dead it will be time for both Makina and the MC to grow.

P.S. the Sword Princess was badass, need more action fro her

No drop crew, Loyal husband, sadomasochist, H&E bully, AWC fan. Click sig for n00dz!

Mar 28, 2018 2:41 PM

For some reason I didn't cry, RIP Keisei.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.

Pages (2) « 1 [2]