Forum Settings
Forums
Poll: One Piece Film Z Discussion


#1
Apr 10, 2013 5:09 AM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2010
Posts: 432
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Respect for Zephyr!

Animation is great as always, plot is straightforward. Kind of unsatisfied with the slugfest win, or maybe I'm just used to shounen-style ultimate techniques as fight enders.

Still better than most One Piece movies, but I think Strong World did better.
The big brown fox jumps over the lazy dog
 
#2
Apr 10, 2013 5:41 AM

Offline
Joined: May 2010
Posts: 82
Zephyr was a great character. Probably one of the most powerful beings in the world, without any devil fruit he fought everyone as equal or better, his main weakness was the same as Whitebeard's - old age, relying on medical support. Loved the backstory in this movie. Sad to see Zephyr sacrifice himself T_T Also, nice to see Kuzan and Borsalino again. At the times, movie focused more on Zephyr than Straw Hats, which was a good thing in my opinion. Fights were very good, if only the TV series had the same quality... Red-themed outfits for Straw Hats were pretty nice, I must add.

9/10 Best OP movie so far.
 
#3
Apr 10, 2013 10:40 AM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2010
Posts: 26478
A great movie, definitely my favorite. I think it was way better than Strong World.
Zephyr was a great character, I like how they linked him to all the previous marines. And that little flashback of him as a boy was great.
The art and animation was great, as always with the movies. I really liked the settings they picked too, that room with all the marines was very cool. The music was changed a little, I really liked it. And that song Zephyr sang was cool(I wish I could understand all of it though, basically the only thing I couldn't). I would very like for that song to be in the series, since it sounds like a typical marine song. Too bad Avril's music was only in the credits.
The story was very straight forward, but I really liked it. Especially when it started to throw in characters from the series.
I hope Kuzan's injuries are real, that's pretty cool to have that burn and ice leg. And did anyone else right away think that it was Don Flamingo that cut off Zephyr's arm?

Also Bins' entrance was great, I so want a gif of that.

9/10 Might go up to a 10, when I rewatch it in better quality and after some time.
 
#4
Apr 10, 2013 1:52 PM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2009
Posts: 378
damn nami was so cute <3
 
#5
Apr 10, 2013 3:41 PM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2012
Posts: 1155
Zephyr was an awesome character and his fight at the end was pure epic. I liked how Zoro turned his sword backwards right before hitting Ain, Sanji's extreme chivalry must be rubbing off on him.
Definitely the best One Piece movie up to date. 10/10
[url=http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Num1dad_Asura]
[/url]
Click Here for Sig source
 
#6
Apr 11, 2013 8:04 AM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2011
Posts: 992
The movie was good, 2nd best movie of One Piece.
 
#7
Apr 11, 2013 4:22 PM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2010
Posts: 18
Wait, when were the English Subs released?
Currently obsessed with:
One Piece, Hunter x Hunter, Your Lie in April.
 
#8
Apr 11, 2013 4:32 PM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2010
Posts: 26478
rasumii said:
Wait, when were the English Subs released?
Probably not yet. Give it a week.
 
#9
Apr 11, 2013 11:00 PM
Offline
Joined: Dec 2012
Posts: 33
awesome movie! watched it raw and enjoyed 90% of it, waiting for subs now.

is it just me...probably just me...am i the only one who adored Kid Nami more than adult Nami? i would have preferred she stayed that small XD
 
Apr 13, 2013 4:43 AM

Offline
Joined: May 2012
Posts: 1125
Pretty easy 9/10, the balance between fights and dialogue parts was great and it was overall just breath of fresh air after that disaster called Road to Ninja which could have been amazing without the last fight because it just didnt fit anywhere in the movie and felt just forced "it's action shounen so there's no room for us not to add a fight because the fans want a fight obviously" well the RTN movie didn't even make half what Battle of Gods is making and DBZ has been gone for like 20 years.

Honestly it was better than Strong World, not because it was more "serious" but because it's their first movie after entering the new world and afterwards the air around the manga changed too and this movie actually knows that and you can tell that Oda keeps a track of what's currently going on...

There's really not much storyline but that's what I wanted, I wanted to see them talk about the characters... not give some filler plot over and over and over and over again with the exact same scenes, it was a great movie.

It didn't feel as random as Strong World either...


Anyway... The battles weren't as impressive and no one went all out really, would have loved to see Zoro go all out...
And the ending could have been better too.
Those are only things I think they could have done better for a movie like this...
 
Apr 13, 2013 11:52 PM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2011
Posts: 4281
Ew. Luffy's Haki got turned into some magic girl's circle thingy. >_<

Hm. This movie was disappointing as well. Story didn't feel flushed out enough. :/

I mean, the battle of Luffy vs. Z resumed earlier than half-way through the movie. I rather they let them meet in the beginning, and don't fight again until the final battle.

Plus there seemed to be some unnecessary scenes that took up time that could've been used for developing the story more. It was like it just gave us a scenario then some battles (which weren't as good as they should've been), rather than developing a story and epic battles. Plus it showed us some character we haven't seen since before the timeskip, but that's all we see. Nothing else. :(

I felt the movie was excellent up until after the attack on Sunny.

And I know largescale = epic should be the formula... but, ehhhh.

Loved the new dynamic animation they had for the fights though. All the angle changes and the camera paning was great.

And Robin, your outfit sucks. >__<

Strong World outfits looked cooler, tbh.

Tough decision... but I guess Film Z was slightly better than Strong World. I'm still irritated that Shiki turned out so lame. :/
 
Apr 14, 2013 1:41 AM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2011
Posts: 1612
Just watch the movie and WOW best one piece movie ever.
All is good the animation,soundtrack,everything and enjoy every moment of it.
For those looking for the eng sub you can watch it here if you can't wait for the Blu-ray release http://anilinkz.com/one-piece-film-z-movie-12
 
Apr 14, 2013 2:56 AM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2012
Posts: 15
Battles weren't that epic but overall I enjoyed the movie.
Wanted to see epic fights where the crew could show badass skills.
I also wanted to see more sexy Nami lol. Kid please go away I want my curves haha.
 
Apr 14, 2013 2:57 AM

Offline
Joined: May 2012
Posts: 541
Pretty good movie.

I liked more Strong World.

How Nami was kidnapped, the message she left and how we get to hear it at the end, we all were almost at tears in the cinema.

However as villain Z was even likeable. Zephyr vs Luffy was good in another way -romanticism- compared to Luffy vs Shiki which was was epic.

OP Z was pretty good.

Toan-kun said:
Battles weren't that epic but overall I enjoyed the movie.
Wanted to see epic fights where the crew could show badass skills.
I also wanted to see more sexy Nami lol. Kid please go away I want my curves haha.


Exactly, fights in Film Z were not epic, in this aspect strong world was better. And fanfare song was amazing.

Still this was good.
 
Apr 14, 2013 4:13 AM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2012
Posts: 1018
Can someone tell me which group subbed this? And how good is the quality?

"Have you ever encounter a wild beast that guarantees to never bite anyone?" ~ Roronoa Zoro
 
Apr 14, 2013 4:17 AM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2012
Posts: 84
I waited so long for this but it was worth it.
The movie was awesome and the animation was very good.
And also I really loved that marine song.
 
Apr 14, 2013 6:12 AM

Online
Joined: Nov 2011
Posts: 9970
The movie was quite awesome. Z was a great character and very powerful even without DF. If he isn't old and have both arms, I'd say he could beat the Admirals and Luffy of course.

The fight was quite well done,though I'd say it will be more interesting if Monster Trio beat Z rather than Luffy taking him on alone.

I wonder who is the Warlord that cut off Z's arm, could be Don or the new Warlord that have yet to be revealed.
A naughty knight should be punished.

 
Apr 14, 2013 6:23 AM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2012
Posts: 206
I'm surprised how good this was, are any other OP movies worth watching?
 
Apr 14, 2013 6:28 AM

Online
Joined: Nov 2011
Posts: 9970
corncob said:
I'm surprised how good this was, are any other OP movies worth watching?


Strong World would be the closest since its also written by Oda. The others are just long filler.
A naughty knight should be punished.

 
Apr 14, 2013 7:02 AM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2009
Posts: 5531
iv been doing alot of hating on franky resntly in the one peice club cause hes a shipright and he never has to fix stuff cause they alwse run away but damn this move he proved him self and he got to shine and dmane the on bord fihgt with z was nice and well it was a damned fine move, though honstly am i the only one think franks now too over power he took out 4 pacsifts at once damne, also robin at 18 was sexy!! I still prefer stong world more but this is a close second for me, though it was relay nice to see some new wold
 
Apr 14, 2013 7:24 AM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2010
Posts: 151
Compared to other movies from the shounen stuff this was one of the really great ones from them all. Got to see a lot of people who we'll prolly not see for a long ass time in the actual anime/manga series. Fights were all nice and animation was great and everything was just done well.

also ROBIN @ 18 = BABEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

9/10
 
Apr 14, 2013 7:38 AM
Offline
Joined: Sep 2012
Posts: 378
I really liked this one. The subs were still pretty terrible, though, waiting for better ones to rewatch it again.

I liked some of the little things like Chopper imitating Z and the brief moment with Robin and Aokiji.
The fights were short, but had great animation. The final fight was actually pretty brutal.
The sea train just made me smile, there was just something really cool about that. Z was actually a really smart fighter. He understood how Gear 2nd worked and used seastone bullets (Brings out a possibility that we'll see that in the series?)
I really like how loyal everyone in Luffy's crew are, this seemed to be especially emphazised here.
There's some really interesting and heartwarming lines in there. Very well done for a shonen movie. Definitely a treat for fans, but not sure about watchers who haven't seen the series before - there's quite a few characters who aren't elaborated on. Another thing is the exposition - there's quite a bit of it, it seemed fairly slow at the middle, but in the end came together as a really good movie.
Modified by Pipoko, Apr 14, 2013 7:41 AM
 
Apr 14, 2013 8:12 AM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2010
Posts: 26478
Raven-san said:
Can someone tell me which group subbed this? And how good is the quality?
I don't remember who subbed it, but they weren't that good. A lot of translation and grammar mistakes.
 
Apr 14, 2013 8:45 AM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2012
Posts: 3613
Holy shit. That was awesome.
 
Apr 14, 2013 9:56 AM
Offline
Joined: Jan 2013
Posts: 9
Best One Piece Movie so far

respect to Z he went out like the hero he dreamed he would be

zoro still weak against women

luffy bad ass moment taking out the marines before asking about Z

and brooks from 12 years ago man he let himself go

10/10
 
Apr 14, 2013 12:25 PM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2011
Posts: 110
9988 said:
Pretty good movie.

I liked more Strong World.

How Nami was kidnapped, the message she left and how we get to hear it at the end, we all were almost at tears in the cinema.

However as villain Z was even likeable. Zephyr vs Luffy was good in another way -romanticism- compared to Luffy vs Shiki which was was epic.

OP Z was pretty good.

Toan-kun said:
Battles weren't that epic but overall I enjoyed the movie.
Wanted to see epic fights where the crew could show badass skills.
I also wanted to see more sexy Nami lol. Kid please go away I want my curves haha.


Exactly, fights in Film Z were not epic, in this aspect strong world was better. And fanfare song was amazing.

Still this was good.



Are people serious here? Strong world was better? In what way? Strong world was a pretty good movie but saying that it was better than film z is just retarded . Z characters fleshed out during the movie , he went through lots of development and how his character got his conclusion was great and that was the story of Film z . Compare to Strong world where the villain wasn't anything special , nor he was fleshed out , nor he went through development and nor he got good conclusion and Luffy seemed more powerful then he was . Film z pretty much shits on Strong World.
 
Apr 14, 2013 12:28 PM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2011
Posts: 110
kngu said:
Film Z in a nutshell.

"I'm gonna be the Pirate King!"
"I'm Z!"
*Fight scene*

"I'm gonna be the Pirate King!"
"I'm Z!"
*Fight scene*

"I'm gonna be the Pirate King!"
"I'm Z!"
*Fight scene*


Don't know if trolling or simply that retarded -_-"
 
Apr 14, 2013 1:24 PM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2011
Posts: 324
People need to stop calling Z a great and deep character. He isn't. Don't get me wrong, he's a cool guy and I liked him, but he's far from a great character. Background was just a typical sad sob past story.

Other than that, what I really loved about this movie was how it used characters from the manga. It was great seeing Aokiji(dem scars and lost leg!) and Borsalino. Those sea stone bullets were pretty clever. Z being everyone's senpai was neat as well.

Story was nothing special. Fights were cool though, nice animation. And dat child Nami. So kawaii.
 
Apr 14, 2013 1:36 PM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2011
Posts: 1215
The movie was really cool, but the Navy is kind of stupid if they know about the end points and still wait until 2 are destroyed.. xD
The animation and everything looked really cool, though the whole experience has to wait until BD quality is out.

The only thing I didn't like was Luffy's final fight. They say Z is their strongest opponent yet but he doesn't even fight with his full strength against Luffy.. in my opinion his attacks against the Navy at the end were more powerful than anything he did before, though you can say that he didn't want to let everything there explode (before it explodes from itself) and Luffy didn't fight with his strongest attacks, too. No red hawk nor anything else that includes haki. He only used the armament haki in the final fist fight.
I wanted to see something amazing like he did in Strong World (of course it doesn't have to me a Gigant Thor Axe or something in that dimension, but a nice final attack would've been pretty nice).
 
Apr 14, 2013 2:42 PM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2010
Posts: 323
Now that's what I'd call a good movie with an existing story and even a good background ! Fantastic !
YT: Gaming (gw2,...), cons and more: http://www.youtube.com/user/Vercammen312
Monster girls club card: http://myanimelist.net/clubs.php?cid=27137
See profile for exemples.
 
Apr 14, 2013 3:14 PM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2012
Posts: 35
Great Movie!! From start to finish
 
Apr 14, 2013 4:06 PM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2010
Posts: 106
Fantastic animation and a very good story, since in the end i was really enjoying the Z characther. The battles were way better than what we found in the anime. Top quality.
I can't understand why he won't search the fight with the Shichibukai that took is arm but ok...
 
Apr 14, 2013 4:24 PM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2012
Posts: 253
I thought it was ok... Not as good as i was expecting it to be. Strong world left a better impression on me. The pacing was just kind of off.. Like how all of the sudden sanji was in combat with the ninja clown guy.

Some things just fell off, it was a nice movie. But not one of my favorites.

Still think that the Giant Mechanical Soldier of Karakuri Castle and Strong world are the best OP films.
 
Apr 14, 2013 5:15 PM
Offline
Joined: Nov 2008
Posts: 74
Simply the best One Piece movie made yet. Later One Piece movies (because of course there will be more) will have a very tough time outdoing it.
 
Apr 14, 2013 5:16 PM
Offline
Joined: Jul 2012
Posts: 4833
I liked movie a lot but.... the subs man. They were horrid.
 
Apr 14, 2013 6:14 PM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2012
Posts: 959
h0merx said:
damn nami was so cute <3


wish she stayed Loli forever . funny when robin and brook turned younger and nothing happens
holy crap... surprise at robin's age. totally expected 20ksh
 
Apr 14, 2013 7:05 PM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2011
Posts: 12892
9988 said:
Pretty good movie.

I liked more Strong World.

How Nami was kidnapped, the message she left and how we get to hear it at the end, we all were almost at tears in the cinema.

However as villain Z was even likeable. Zephyr vs Luffy was good in another way -romanticism- compared to Luffy vs Shiki which was was epic.

OP Z was pretty good.

Toan-kun said:
Battles weren't that epic but overall I enjoyed the movie.
Wanted to see epic fights where the crew could show badass skills.
I also wanted to see more sexy Nami lol. Kid please go away I want my curves haha.


Exactly, fights in Film Z were not epic, in this aspect strong world was better. And fanfare song was amazing.

Still this was good.

My thought exactly. Liked Strong World more. Kid Nami & Chopper + Teen Robin <3 Lol at Brook not having any changes XD Zoro and Sanji's fights are good, after Zoro defeated Ainz and Nami was going to return back to her original form, I thought she was blushing because of what Sanji said "You can fall in love, Nami" LOL! Haha.. By the way what's with the sexy scream/pose they did when they're returning to their normal age? -.- Robin dancing is sexy as heck <3 Don't really like the last fight between Luffy and Zephyr that much, Luffy didn't even use Gear Second with Haki -.- I know they have to reserve that for the anime/manga but.. sigh whatever. Fighting went by so fast as usual..

Edit : Well and the title did say it's Strawhat's greatest enemy yet, I misinterpreted it and thought that we'll have an intense battle like Luffy vs Lucci, guess we'll have to depend on the manga for that, not the movies huh..

Edit : Lol at Sanji's golden lighter XD and I loved how Luffy, Zoro and Sanji detected Z waking up through Haki, and Zoro saying that it's a big fish, I didn't know Haki could do that, so you can estimate the power level of the opponent with haki?

Edit : Another thing I liked about this movie is because they showed us that Franky is below Sanji, because we had this one discussion whether Franky has taken over Sanji in the monster trio.. They also showed us Robin's weakness - Speed, and it's also Franky's weakness

Edit : It would be better if it was Monster Trio vs Z and other of the crew vs Ain & Binz, or a very intense fight between Luffy and Z (on the level of Luffy vs Lucci). Well it's too late for that anyway.. and.. actually, how would Ain know Robin's age? I know Robin was famous but nobody would really go and remember her age -.-
Modified by ToG25thBaam, Apr 14, 2013 10:44 PM
Honobono Log - best slice of life short
--------------------------------------------
most kawaii loli overlord
----------------------------
Donquixote Doflamingo AMV - Control
 
Apr 14, 2013 8:45 PM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2012
Posts: 688
After seeing this movie all I can say is..... "I HAVE LIVED!"
 
Apr 15, 2013 5:36 AM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2011
Posts: 21
Great movie enjoyed it. Loved the scenes when Sanji lit his cigarette with the gold lighter. Don't smoke cigarettes but was loving that part. Also was shocked to see Aokiji losing one leg from fighting with Akainu. I'm catching up on the manga but I don't think they have showed Aokiji in the series yet after the fight. Also I bet the pirate that became warlord that pissed Z off was Donquixote Doflamingo.
 
Apr 15, 2013 10:54 AM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2008
Posts: 583
Damn! The movie was hella amazing!
But there's only one regret...why did Nami and Robin go back to normal!? DA FUCK!? Would be beyond epic.
 
Apr 15, 2013 10:59 AM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2013
Posts: 34
Best One Piece Movie Yet, atleast on the emotional viewpoint

Much much better than "Strong World" IMO which i felt was just "Flashy with no real substance"

Z's Character was really Fleshed out, towards the end i can't help but feel for him when that Epic background music started to play as he made his Last stand

(Z and Movie 6) for me are the 2 best One piece movies ever, Whereas Strong world was just another Nakama rescue arc extended into 2hrs format

10/10
 
Apr 15, 2013 6:10 PM
Offline
Joined: Jul 2011
Posts: 176
It was hard to get through it. These ratings on MAL are just absurd.
 
Apr 15, 2013 6:20 PM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2010
Posts: 237
Really loved this movie! What stood out to me most-

1. Loli Nami was freaking adorable.
2. Scene where Nami, Robin, and Brook turned back was quite funny. Especially Brook.
3. Chopper was super adorable during whole movie.
4. Sanji and Zoro were epic as always. Hardly challenged.
5. Aokiji is way more damaged than I expected.
6. Ending credit sequence was awesome, showing the Strawhats, Shibukai, and SuperNovas as kids.
7. Luffy's final fight was nice, but it got more funny than serious near the end. ^_^

10/10 for me!
 
Apr 15, 2013 6:28 PM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2011
Posts: 686
Best One Piece movie so far!

I only watched it with the Korean subs, not the English ones because bad translation is worse for me than not understanding most of it...what I didn't understand was Zephyr's past and ambitions, so I'll be looking forward to learning about that with the good subs^^

What I really loved was that there was fan service of every character, not just the girls.
 
Apr 15, 2013 6:39 PM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2010
Posts: 26478
elitsu said:
Best One Piece movie so far!

I only watched it with the Korean subs, not the English ones because bad translation is worse for me than not understanding most of it...what I didn't understand was Zephyr's past and ambitions, so I'll be looking forward to learning about that with the good subs^^

What I really loved was that there was fan service of every character, not just the girls.
Zephyr started out as a marine, got stronger and higher up, family was murdered, he became an instructor(which is why everyone called him sensei), his arm was cutoff by a pirate, that same pirate was later made into a schichibukai so he lost faith in the marines and decided to wipe all pirates off the sea.
And that very last scene was of Zephyr as a kid beating up a bully saying he's the justice hero Z, which fits as to why he changed his name to Z.

Anymore questions?
 
Apr 15, 2013 6:49 PM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2011
Posts: 686
IntroverTurtle said:
elitsu said:
Best One Piece movie so far!

I only watched it with the Korean subs, not the English ones because bad translation is worse for me than not understanding most of it...what I didn't understand was Zephyr's past and ambitions, so I'll be looking forward to learning about that with the good subs^^

What I really loved was that there was fan service of every character, not just the girls.
Zephyr started out as a marine, got stronger and higher up, family was murdered, he became an instructor(which is why everyone called him sensei), his arm was cutoff by a pirate, that same pirate was later made into a schichibukai so he lost faith in the marines and decided to wipe all pirates off the sea.
And that very last scene was of Zephyr as a kid beating up a bully saying he's the justice hero Z, which fits as to why he changed his name to Z.

Anymore questions?

lol thanks for spoiling that for me. But that's what I understood anyway, I just wasn't sure. There's still some stuff I didn't understand xP But I won't say what or you'll spoil that, too xD
 
Apr 15, 2013 7:03 PM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2010
Posts: 26478
elitsu said:
IntroverTurtle said:
elitsu said:
Best One Piece movie so far!

I only watched it with the Korean subs, not the English ones because bad translation is worse for me than not understanding most of it...what I didn't understand was Zephyr's past and ambitions, so I'll be looking forward to learning about that with the good subs^^

What I really loved was that there was fan service of every character, not just the girls.
Zephyr started out as a marine, got stronger and higher up, family was murdered, he became an instructor(which is why everyone called him sensei), his arm was cutoff by a pirate, that same pirate was later made into a schichibukai so he lost faith in the marines and decided to wipe all pirates off the sea.
And that very last scene was of Zephyr as a kid beating up a bully saying he's the justice hero Z, which fits as to why he changed his name to Z.

Anymore questions?

lol thanks for spoiling that for me. But that's what I understood anyway, I just wasn't sure. There's still some stuff I didn't understand xP But I won't say what or you'll spoil that, too xD
Well if you already watched the movie then it's not spoiling. But I understand, I'll stop.....for now.
 
Apr 15, 2013 7:58 PM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2011
Posts: 110
Roronoa_Zoro_Fan said:
Best One Piece Movie Yet, atleast on the emotional viewpoint

Much much better than "Strong World" IMO which i felt was just "Flashy with no real substance"

Z's Character was really Fleshed out, towards the end i can't help but feel for him when that Epic background music started to play as he made his Last stand

(Z and Movie 6) for me are the 2 best One piece movies ever, Whereas Strong world was just another Nakama rescue arc extended into 2hrs format

10/10


Good to know i'm not the only who thinks Film z destroys Strong World.
 
Apr 15, 2013 8:06 PM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2010
Posts: 3818
Best One piece movie so far IMO. Found it to be much better than strong world. I liked how the marines were involved. And the fights were just amazing. Z was one hell of a character. He made a great villain. He was a beast until the end.
Modified by Ragna92, Apr 15, 2013 8:11 PM
 
Apr 15, 2013 8:09 PM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2010
Posts: 26478
ZoroShiSon said:
Roronoa_Zoro_Fan said:
Best One Piece Movie Yet, atleast on the emotional viewpoint

Much much better than "Strong World" IMO which i felt was just "Flashy with no real substance"

Z's Character was really Fleshed out, towards the end i can't help but feel for him when that Epic background music started to play as he made his Last stand

(Z and Movie 6) for me are the 2 best One piece movies ever, Whereas Strong world was just another Nakama rescue arc extended into 2hrs format

10/10


Good to know i'm not the only who thinks Film z destroys Strong World.
I thought so too, and it's cool that the movie is at 18th place.
 
Top
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »