Forum Settings
Forums

Can i have your attention here?(comments that violate MAL's policy&rules)

New
Apr 8, 2013 4:04 AM

Dec 2007
So hello there everyone. This club hasn't been active much,and i haven't been active myself on MAL. However, since i am the only admin kinda active right now it is my job to inform you and warn you on this:

We have been reported repeatedly by some users, and rightfully so. I haven't been active in like forever,and haven't checked even the first comments and posts on the club, because when i used to approve members and come online,i carefully checked on every members' profile. We even have some users banned,even though that was years ago. But
1.Many of our members thought this was a club to bash on homosexuality and promote homophobia. This is NOT what this club is about people. You are free to have a negative opinion about yaoi, as a genre,i also have one, but not hating on homosexual people in general. Wrong place here.
2.You are allowed to be mad at yaoi fangirls that think the world should be full of yaoi, when you loved some character for what he is, and they distort the story and make fanfiction to make everyone gay. You can't help how you feel. You are NOT allowed to hate any particular group of people, just because they are yaoi fangirls. Not all yaoi fangirls are bad, and not all anti-yaoi members are the best and most civilized people.

This is what is going on. So,unless you want this club to be deleted, you better play nice. There are many more people that don't like yaoi, some are my friends, but they wouldn't enter a club full of hating. Can you see why?

P.S.I,Lunaria,support gay marriage&rights. But i don't like yaoi,yuri and whatsoever at all. It is NOT the same thing people.
P.S.2. The moment i will get permission to edit the club's details and such,i will do it.

Thanks for your attention and have a nice day.
LunariaApr 8, 2013 4:09 AM
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Apr 8, 2013 7:59 AM

Apr 2012
I see what you mean.
Apr 8, 2013 10:44 AM

Dec 2007
Thanks.
And i know that this club nowadays is mostly for show, just to let others know that you guys are not into yaoi,but this needed to be done all the same. :)
Apr 11, 2013 10:30 PM

Mar 2012
I'm sorry to hear that. Did MAL admins contact you directly or were you PM'ed by users about this club?
I'd rather this club not be disbanded. It gives me comfort to know there are people who find the genre and mutilating an author's original work and characters into something, disgusting and inappropriate. I'll bet those who are reporting this club are overly emotional fangirls who got supremely offended over seeing some people hating something they like.
A good author leaves the audience enough material to be satisfied with, yet yearning for more.
Apr 14, 2013 4:57 AM

Dec 2007
I bet that too,but the truth is,there were also many homophobic comments in certain topics. So we can't really say it was all ok. :/
Yeah it was an admin, contacted by those other users i suppose.
Apr 16, 2013 1:59 PM

Aug 2007
Thank you Lunaria for being the one to step forward and take action.

I'll see what I can do :)

Any suggestions, just message me
Apr 18, 2013 10:16 AM

Dec 2007
Sakina! I wouldn't do anything if you were around.
The admin though insisted that i was the most ''active'' one. O.o (like,the most active from two inactive people XD)
Apr 29, 2013 9:47 PM

Jan 2008
I have no power to do anything, I wanted to help! At least it was resolved. (Thank you, Lunaria.)
Late response is late.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

Poll: » What is your gender? ( 1 2 )

Shishou - Nov 11, 2008

79 by kukimunstir »»
Jul 11, 2013 8:56 PM

» Worst Yaoi Pairings! ( 1 2 )

danceljoy - Jun 7, 2008

95 by kukimunstir »»
Jul 11, 2013 8:53 PM

Poll: » Do you dislike Yuri as well?

Ryushi - Sep 3, 2009

37 by kukimunstir »»
Jul 11, 2013 8:46 PM

» Yaoi fangirls are actually lesbians?

orphaned - Dec 30, 2009

14 by Nolongerusedxx »»
May 17, 2011 11:53 PM

» Has anyone noticed?

Wingedwolf - Jun 12, 2009

20 by Nolongerusedxx »»
May 17, 2011 11:50 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.