Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Poll: Fullmetal Alchemist Episode 34 Discussion

Feb 10, 2017 10:02 AM

Good episode with good action. Now if Lyra comes back in some other wierd way later I swear...

Mar 23, 2017 7:19 AM

Another episode that I can clearly remember watching when I was a child. Awesome.

Mar 24, 2017 10:36 AM

RiP Greed...it was nice knowing ya.

May 22, 2017 1:22 PM

The little fight scene between Greed and Edward was awesome.
Greed has always had the "good guy" kinda vibe from the start ... and now Edward has killed him, he has matured into knowing what it feels like and it's easier for him to fight his enemies now.

Awesome episode.

Jul 6, 2017 12:09 PM

Why are we supposed to feel sad for Greed?

And why the fuck did Dante die?

Apr 3, 2018 3:48 AM

Thank God Greed died. He annoyed the Hell out of me.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

May 13, 2018 6:37 AM
Miragee said:
gedata said:

So? He just wanted to toughen up Edward a little before dying

That's logic I would expect from a generic shounen and not from a supposedly intellegent show. Btw. you brought up another point: If he wanted to give Ed the edge over his fellow humunculi why didn't he tell him everything in the end? For example about Dante.
Not to mention all the other points I brought up and you didn't adress. This episode was just full of bad writing.

3 years later, but yeah I agree. The sequence of events leading up to the fight made no logical sense. The fight itself was entertaining, but it would have been far better if the lead up didn't make Greed and Ed look like they have no idea what they're doing.

Its also getting annoying that Lust is literally everywhere. If she's that powerful I'd be frightened for my life 24/7. When Ed was telling Izumi to go into hiding from the military, I was thinking, what about the superpowered homunculi running around?

A lot of questions being raised, hopefully the brothers can get some investigating done.

Feb 14, 4:07 PM

Watching Greed writhe in pain before dying had to be traumatic. Greed's death has a greater effect on Edward because he dropped his guard before dying, admitting Edward has what is needed to take down the other homunculi.

Jun 21, 6:29 AM

Greed's death was very sad. At least Ed got the secret of how to beat the homunculi. I have a feeling Dante is not dead.

Pages (2) « 1 [2]