Forum Settings
Forums
Must be a Club Member to Reply 
Dec 19, 2008 7:41 PM

Long stories are, once again, more than welcome. :P

Okay, so, I'll begin. I did something like this on my profile, so I'll just post up the piccy again. It contains both how I grew to love him and why I currently love him so.. meh. Extra info. yayz for you.

Dec 19, 2008 8:03 PM

okay, no need for extra stuff. he's just AWESOME!

Dec 20, 2008 4:32 AM

When he's jealous he is so damn cute! <33
Also when startled. :3

Dec 20, 2008 8:47 AM

He's very cute, and he's funny. (:
Especially when
Ahaha.
And he's also very caring, when he was like with Haruhi. :D

ashgary has edited this because some might consider it a manga spoiler. thanks for commenting, Bou :]
Modified by ASHGARY, Feb 1, 2009 1:35 PM

Dec 20, 2008 2:19 PM

I like how overprotective he can be of Kaoru ^^ especially like when kaoru got injured by protecting Haruhi from the falling potted plant. Or during the halloween epi where him and Hikaru were seperated ^^ and Hikaru didn't care about haruhi enough and all he wanted to do was find Kaoru xD
<('.'<) (^'.'^) (>'.')> (v'.'v) kirby dance!!!!!

Dec 20, 2008 2:27 PM

xDDDDDDD
lmao, that makes me freakin lol. I like that too xP

Dec 27, 2008 10:00 AM

I like it when, if he really loves someone, how he is really jealous. It's so cute. Then he's all like: "Rawr! Back off! Mine!" He'll do anything to protect that person, whether it's Kaoru or someone else.
Love, love, love Hikaru~<3
Donut.

Dec 28, 2008 6:30 AM

he was my first love in that whole anime
plus ouran is my first anime and the reason of my addiction
plus i love every single thing about him :P
^_^

Dec 28, 2008 8:03 AM

It was ep 16 that show me how much he is amazing. how he act with Haruhi... so cute.
AND, he is SOOOOO cuuuuuuuute!

Dec 28, 2008 8:26 PM
The first thing I noticed about this show was the twins!! I just love twins and how they interact with each other and stuff. Plus it helped that they were just plain handsome and hott!! Then, I decided that I had to like one more then the other because they are twins, but are different.

Hikaru is the older one, and I've always had a thing for the protective-brother type. Plus I read ahead in the manga, and I loved the part that lead up to him dying his hair. That was just a great dialogue to how cool the older brother can be.

I also like the way that he can still be childish, even though he is older. He is caring and very protective of his friends.

I LOVE HIKARU SO MUCH!!! He is just so cool.

Jan 8, 2009 7:36 PM

Well, this is my story of learning to love Hikaru from the start : DDD
Kinda boring, that I can say xDDD

... Wow, what a long post of total crap : DDD
Modified by Huppu, Jan 8, 2009 7:40 PM

Jan 10, 2009 11:32 PM

the real question is what's there NOT to like :3
he's hilarious, sweet, cute, intelligent, charming, mishevious, caring, and honest.
XD
♫♥♫ Hearing Colours, Seeing Sounds ♫♥♫/size]

Jan 11, 2009 6:25 AM

yes yes magenta!
xDDD

and somehow, I didn't see this earlier o_O
dunno how I missed it, cause it's pretty huge :P

Huppu said:

no way! :O
I love this story, it's total destiny xDD

Huppu said:
The fact that Hikaru is very impulsive, rude, arrogant, kinda stupid, loud and selfish might sound at first a bit like insults but when you add that he's also very childish, loyal, caring and yet he's very passionated of those things that he cares about, we get a pretty awesome character in our hands.

I would like to second this. :D I think I love Hikaru because he's so full of flaws. ;DDD I thought I was weird, but I'm reassured now!!

Huppu said:

You're nuts! I loved reading this! thanks! :DDD

Jan 11, 2009 11:56 AM

Alright, here's my super awesome story.

It contains a lot of rambling and maybe some spelling errors. xD I just tried to write the first thing that came to mind.
Modified by Tear, Jan 11, 2009 11:59 AM

Jan 11, 2009 12:47 PM
Specifically? Nothing, I love EVERTYRHING on Hikaru <33 He's perfect *-*

Jan 12, 2009 8:36 AM

his immature side woots. and we share the same birthday too haha

Jan 20, 2009 9:45 AM

ASHGARY said:
yes yes magenta!
xDDD

and somehow, I didn't see this earlier o_O
dunno how I missed it, cause it's pretty huge :P

Huppu said:

no way! :O
I love this story, it's total destiny xDD

Huppu said:
The fact that Hikaru is very impulsive, rude, arrogant, kinda stupid, loud and selfish might sound at first a bit like insults but when you add that he's also very childish, loyal, caring and yet he's very passionated of those things that he cares about, we get a pretty awesome character in our hands.

I would like to second this. :D I think I love Hikaru because he's so full of flaws. ;DDD I thought I was weird, but I'm reassured now!!

Huppu said:

You're nuts! I loved reading this! thanks! :DDD

xDDD
And I though that I was the only one who loved him because of his flaws xDD I hear so many people saying that they love Hikaru 'cause he's so perfect and pretty etc. but I love him cause he's not perfect : DDDD <3<3<3

Feb 1, 2009 1:33 PM

Tear said:
Alright, here's my super awesome story.

it IS an awesome story that is surprisingly very similar to mine xDD

Tear said:
I started loving Ouran since it first aired, and actually at first I was sort of a Tamaki fan. I thought he was charming and just dumb and I found it adorable.

me too.

Tear said:
I like the twins also, but I never saw them as each having their own personality.

+1

Tear said:
They were always together so I couldn't really differentiate them and love them each on their own.

again, me too lmao.

Tear said:
Then here's the crazy part. I showed it to my rabid friends and then they each 'declared' their own favorite character. I told them I loved Tamaki but my crazy friend was all 'NOES I LIEK TAMA' so I was like 'okay...' and just to keep her off my shit I said I also really liked the twins. They said 'WELL WHICH ONE??!!' and I decided on Hikaru.

lmao, this kinda happened to me too but not really. The Tamaki-rabid twelve year old fans were a major turnoff for me, and I absolutely hated all the random disgusting flames I was getting claiming that "TAMA-SAMA IS TOTALLY MIEEEENNN BIATCH. But that's not really what made me love Hikaru. xD

Tear said:
The first thing I was drawn to about him was in episode five when they both fought and Kaoru says 'Hikaru, you actually like Haruhi don't you?' and Hikaru has this cute blush and he looks all side to side~ I was like 'hmmm...' and then so the obsession with Hikaru and HikaHaru began!

Then I started reading the manga, then came along chapters 19&20~~~~~ (I've read them so many times I started to memorize what chapters they were xDDDD yes I am a crazy HH fan). And don't forget episode 16!~

XD

Tear said:
Well anyway, I love the man Hikaru is becoming. [...] Anyways, HIKARU LOVE~~~

SUPER AWESOME STORY I LOVE IT. lmao thnks for posting xDD

Tear said:
It contains a lot of rambling and maybe some spelling errors. xD I just tried to write the first thing that came to mind.

Well, ya know, there are people like me with no lives lurking around here so, like, we enjoy reading long stories :D

masamune91 said:
his immature side woots. and we share the same birthday too haha

GASP!! I have to remember that so that we have a humongous party for both of youz in June xD Kaoru can come too. :P

AND HUPPU YOU HAVE THE TOTALLLY RIGHT IDEA WOOT.

Jun 10, 2009 8:14 PM
HES TO CUTE :D and adorable when hes being angry and stubborn and sad :D

I JUST LOVE HIM!!@#!@:#LK@!:L#K HES AWSOME!

Aug 21, 2009 2:31 AM

i like everything about him, period. he's just... perfect. i've loved him for over 2 years now, and my feelings are just growing up! and it hurts :D can't help it thou~ when you fall in love, you fall in love. that's just how it goes.

Sep 6, 2009 7:44 PM
I love how he's selfish, stubborn, short temper and of course how he and Kaoru tease tamaki :D

yeah and how he still love haruhi even after she rejected him, poor hikaru :(