Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 6, 2013 11:43 PM

Sep 2008
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Looks like Impmon has fallen to the dark side. He has awesome bike though. Damn, dark side has everything, cookies and cool bikes!

Where did Impmon go? Wasn't he supposed to kill Takato & co? He just decided to go for a cruise?
Jun 29, 2016 7:34 AM

Feb 2013
Beelzebumon is here!
I wonder if he is perfect or ultimate level.
Apr 21, 2019 9:42 PM

May 2008
Sorry, Tamers, but you can't sell me on the idea that those two selfish brats were partners in any sense of the word. Heck, you can't even sell me on the idea that Impmon would care about them based on what you've shown. They haven't done one nice thing; just fight over toys. (Plus, they obviously don't have the ability to gain a Digivice.) I'm not sure why this is even an important aspect to Impmon's character. Why couldn't he just want a human partner and be jealous because everyone else has one and he doesn't? It makes much more sense, especially with his dislike of Culumon who seems content without one, than "he had two human 'partners,' they almost killed him because they were selfish, he ran away, and now he misses them despite them not missing him whatsoever."

Talking about undermining your anti-hero's heel turn.

Also: Noticed that they are now showing the Ultimate forms. Could I even count that as a spoiler if no one watches the opening after the first few times?
Dec 1, 2021 1:54 AM

Dec 2012
Takato and co.
Moumantai.
Tire marks.
Dat bike.
It goes after Takato.
Dat brown digimon. Leomon saved it.
Oh snap! The big brown digimon got deleted.
Tsuchidarumon. Mutant. Adult.
Impmon.

I was wondering if Beelzebumon was Impmon, but that was still Jonouchi voicing him. Impmon was no where near the village. How did he just end up there? And very convenient for the bike to fall in lava and end up with Beelzebumon riding it. So the Deva confirmed the aftermath of Lee not letting Terriermon absorb the Saru digimon data from the early episodes. Tsuchidarumon is the shit version of Yukidarumon. When you see the dirty snow. So Takato is sticking with Jian instead of Lee. Also, shinka'd without Culumon there.
If you see that my post is exactly 1 month old (or more) from when it was posted... Don't waste your time, especially when you want to reply with something petty & insignificant. Assume that I've moved on (because I have).
May 20, 2022 1:42 AM

Jul 2013
Beelzebumon looks badass. He is giving me BlackWargreymon vibes
Jan 18, 2023 12:44 AM

Feb 2020
Beelzebumon is the coolest Digimon ever. This is the moment, where this season gets a lot better.
Sep 6, 2023 9:40 AM

Nov 2012
impmon is so cute, and his mistreatment is sad :((.
the new deva digimon looked cool
I have a third testicle that gives me psychic powers

More topics from this board

Poll: » Digimon Tamers Episode 5 Discussion

sanrulez - Aug 1, 2014

8 by GohanTheGood »»
Apr 12, 9:19 AM

Poll: » Digimon Tamers Episode 34 Discussion

Tsukaji - Apr 9, 2013

11 by Brnd14 »»
Jan 30, 9:16 PM

Poll: » Digimon Tamers Episode 51 Discussion

Addify - Jul 4, 2011

35 by ReeeDr »»
Dec 4, 2023 8:48 AM

Poll: » Digimon Tamers Episode 50 Discussion

Tsukaji - Apr 19, 2013

9 by JVskunkape »»
Sep 8, 2023 1:03 AM

Poll: » Digimon Tamers Episode 45 Discussion

Tsukaji - Apr 17, 2013

8 by JVskunkape »»
Sep 7, 2023 12:15 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.