Mar 2008
Reimu.

Dec 20, 2008 8:33 AM

May 2007
RamenPizza said:
Reimu.
Dec 20, 2008 10:50 AM

Sep 2007
Yukari's powers are far, far more h4xing than Reimu's (and anyone's), though. But there's no fun in going all-out, all the time. Lazing around is much easier and funner.
Dec 20, 2008 10:57 AM
Jul 2018
kasa>waki?
dont know who's stronger
Dec 20, 2008 10:59 AM

Jul 2008
Flan :3
Dec 20, 2008 11:28 AM

Feb 2008
Dec 20, 2008 11:51 AM

Jul 2008
No she's not!
Dec 20, 2008 12:40 PM

Sep 2007
>_> Should've seen this coming. I don't want a fight right now. Just go back to my shrine and leave a generous donation please.
Dec 20, 2008 4:26 PM

Feb 2008
HakureiReimu said:
>_> Should've seen this coming. I don't want a fight right now. Just go back to my shrine and leave a generous donation please.

Yukari already placed a gap in the donation box. 8D
Dec 20, 2008 4:45 PM

May 2008

Maybe once. But do you think Reimu can beat her now?
Dec 20, 2008 5:23 PM

Feb 2008
Thank you for giving me a week of nightmares...
Dec 20, 2008 6:00 PM

Jan 2008
CIRNO IS STRONGEST!
Dec 20, 2008 7:41 PM

Mar 2008
De-JaY said:
Thank you for giving me a week of nightmares...

Dec 20, 2008 11:11 PM

Sep 2007
Akazukin said:

LOLWUT XD
Dec 21, 2008 4:35 AM
Sep 2008
Akazukin said:

HOLY CRAP, MANSTRESS OF THE GAP.
Dec 21, 2008 6:54 AM

Feb 2008
Well if you really think about it Yukari has the secound most hax power.
Normally no projectile would ever hit her if she would go all out. If you shoot at her she just needs to create a warp infront of her and your shoot will go in that and then the other side of the warp will be right behind you. So she basically would make you shoot yourself.
( Plus if she makes a gap betwean you're head and body...that is what you call instant death. :P )

The only power more hax then Yukaris is Sakuya. Time control. In stoped time you can do just about anything to you're enemy and he/she would not be able to defend and whats more won't even know what you did cuz even if you torture someone for a year in stoped time, after time starts flowing again the person will feal that torture as if it hapend in an instant.

I partialy base this comment on the fact that I'm a very experienced RPG story teller and I never sow any power more broken the dimension and time manipulation. Dimension manipulation can only be beaten by time manipulation if it's used right and time manipulation just can't be beaten except by stuff like " this special power won't work on me for no resune ".
Dec 21, 2008 9:11 AM

May 2008
Flandre can destroy absolutely anything just by clenching her fist. I think it comes down to who can get their hax power off first.
Dec 21, 2008 9:46 AM

Feb 2008
Flandres power still can't hurt someone in another dimension. :P
Not just that Yukari can teleport you're projectile right behind you. She can do the same to herself. If she can't negate you're attack for some resune then she simply can dodge by teleporting herself to a different dimension or just very far away or something like that. :P

But yeah. If something is fast enough to strike her before she can use her power then thats it. That is why time manipulation owns. :P
Dec 21, 2008 10:58 AM

May 2007
HakureiReimu said:

shut up impostor. :'<

Cirno can be the strongest fairy. Not as if there's many of them anyway.

Anyway.

flan is a vampire :'<

inb4 UV rays killing her.

but sure yukari can be the strongest youkai.
Dec 21, 2008 12:40 PM

Feb 2008
Oh yeah...Yukari can finish Flandre and Remilia easily. She just have to open a teleport gate whit one side infront of Flandre/Remilia and the other side infront of the sun. :P
Dec 22, 2008 10:58 AM
Jul 2018
What about the case Marisa mastersparks everyone before they can do anything? Okay, it's not a that fast attack but maybe unexpected :P
Dec 22, 2008 11:09 AM

Sep 2007
Revillo_Phoenix said:
Oh yeah...Yukari can finish Flandre and Remilia easily. She just have to open a teleport gate whit one side infront of Flandre/Remilia and the other side infront of the sun. :P

In a world full of superpowered demons and stuff, Yukari is definitely overpowered. ZUN kinda has to put her in a supporting role (IN, SubA) or greatly dumb down her abilities.

Though I guess the "dumbing down" can be explained by sheer laziness at times.
Dec 22, 2008 11:41 AM

Jul 2008
:<

Yukari opens gates. But Flan just has to think and raise her hand to crush her. Flan's more fast.

I prefer Yukari but Flandre's the strongest for me. And Cirno is the strongest... fairy.
Dec 22, 2008 2:02 PM

Feb 2008
Seishi said:
Revillo_Phoenix said:

In a world full of superpowered demons and stuff, Yukari is definitely overpowered. ZUN kinda has to put her in a supporting role (IN, SubA) or greatly dumb down her abilities.

Though I guess the "dumbing down" can be explained by sheer laziness at times.

Agree. Her lazynes ( & nice playfulnes as I never really sow her going agro all out but instead having fun and stuff ) is basically the only flaw in her power. Other then that she could destroy almost any opponent.

Yukari has a very tipical role: You know she's powerful. She dose not have to do anything really to make you think it. She don't have to go around destroing things to make you see that she is. She's just very powerful and she knows it too however she won't abuse that for more power over others. She only makes her own life more confortable whitout really hurting anybody. She playes around whit others for fun even if they are weaker then her. She won't use more power then needed in fight and might louse on porpuse cuz for this type of character this is all just a big game where you have fun. ^^
Revillo_PhoenixDec 22, 2008 2:05 PM
Dec 22, 2008 9:23 PM
Jan 2008
Well, in official Touhou games, so far she's the only boss that's placed a level higher than the extra stage. With WTF-ing spell cards.
Dec 23, 2008 5:29 AM

Jul 2008
Maybe, but Ran isn't on the same level that the other extra bosses.
Dec 23, 2008 8:25 AM
Jan 2008
Akinori said:
Maybe, but Ran isn't on the same level that the other extra bosses.

Yes, she's not on the same level, she's on a higher level than the other extra bosses.
Dec 23, 2008 10:12 AM

Jul 2008
Stronger than a Sister of Scarlet or an immortal Mokou? O___O
I agree that Ran is very powerful, but...
Dec 23, 2008 12:52 PM

Feb 2008
I don't know all that much about Ran and her powers but I don't thing she would be able to go up against Flandre or Mokou or Suwako. ( No mater how cute and lovable she is she's still a godess. XD )
Dec 23, 2008 3:59 PM
Jan 2008
Sure, Ran isn't the most powerful extra boss if you decided to view this according to the story and doujins/fans perspective. Lemme re-quote my words :

Well, in official Touhou games, so far she's the only boss that's placed a level higher than the extra stage. With WTF-ing spell cards.

The original games. I can confidently say Mokou in the game is unbelievably easy compared to Ran.
Dec 23, 2008 6:12 PM

Feb 2008
Well just watched a replay and I'd say that even some of her non-spell card attacks are like WTF. ( At least for me but then again, I'm not all that good. )
Dec 24, 2008 1:47 AM

Jul 2008
ArashiKaze said:
Sure, Ran isn't the most powerful extra boss if you decided to view this according to the story and doujins/fans perspective. Lemme re-quote my words :

The original games. I can confidently say Mokou in the game is unbelievably easy compared to Ran.

Oho. Sorry sorry.
Well, since I die against Ran at 55%, maybe I'll be able to "kill" Mokou =3
Dec 24, 2008 4:52 AM

Dec 2008
I think Yukari's and Sakuya's powers are about the same level of haxx x_X
Manipulating the borders of space and manipulating time...
Could easily own anyone before they even notice it xD
Dec 24, 2008 6:38 AM

Jul 2008
Ok. I just remembered. Yuyuko is the strongest, she can invite anyone she wants to death =3

Yuyu-sama <333
Dec 24, 2008 8:49 AM

Feb 2008
But if you exist even after you're dead in this world then that isn't that strong...you can just go ahead and tke revange in the after life. :P

Bhaal: Time is just slightly stronger cuz of a few things like Time control needs no target. If a 1000 projectile is coming from lots of directions then you probably have to open more then one gap to counter them all plus you have to notice all of them so you will know to place a gap there as well. ( ok you still can make yourself wanish but that dose not have as good strategic advantage as the one I will tell for time control now. )
However not mater how many incoming projectile there is and no mater how well hiden they are, one time stop will stop them all plus the enemy/s as well and then you can take you're time killing all the defenceless targets and dodge all the stuff coming.

Only way to beat a Time manipulator ( or Dimension manipulator or any one else whit proken powers like thise two ) is to kill them whit one hit that takes them by surprise. ( dose not give them enough time to react. )

But yeah Time only slightly wins in my judgemant as well. If I have to judge them from 1-10 I'd say Time is 10 and gap is 9.9. :P
Dec 24, 2008 10:38 AM

Dec 2008
Revillo_Phoenix said:
But if you exist even after you're dead in this world then that isn't that strong...you can just go ahead and tke revange in the after life. :P

Bhaal: Time is just slightly stronger cuz of a few things like Time control needs no target. If a 1000 projectile is coming from lots of directions then you probably have to open more then one gap to counter them all plus you have to notice all of them so you will know to place a gap there as well. ( ok you still can make yourself wanish but that dose not have as good strategic advantage as the one I will tell for time control now. )
However not mater how many incoming projectile there is and no mater how well hiden they are, one time stop will stop them all plus the enemy/s as well and then you can take you're time killing all the defenceless targets and dodge all the stuff coming.

Only way to beat a Time manipulator ( or Dimension manipulator or any one else whit proken powers like thise two ) is to kill them whit one hit that takes them by surprise. ( dose not give them enough time to react. )

But yeah Time only slightly wins in my judgemant as well. If I have to judge them from 1-10 I'd say Time is 10 and gap is 9.9. :P

Sounds fair enough, but judging from the games Sakuya's timestop seems to be somewhat limited to certain small periods of stopping, but I also remembered that she's capable of manipulating space as well xD
Well, in a different way though, she can make rooms bigger than they actually appear from the outside for example.
Dec 24, 2008 4:42 PM

Feb 2008
Well that is cuz if they played out time manipulation in the game as they should of then it would be 120% imposible to survive. Even if we accept something like she can't stop time for long if Sakuya has time to place 100 knifes in mid air then she also has time to place one in you're face...or two...etc. :P
People cerlesly give time control to characters whitout realising that it's basically the most broken power ever.

As said before. I'm a very experienced RPG creator, admin and story teller. I tested lots of powers first hand in the rpg I created and so far Dimension and Time manipulation took the title of most broken. A.k.a. Yukari and Sakuya. I didn't actually tested them whit Yukaris and Sakuyas powers but whit general Dimension and Time manipulation. Any way the resoults are that no ordinary player character chould have ever hoped to stend up to either of this two powers.
Dec 25, 2008 8:33 AM

Dec 2008
Speaking of all these powers...did Remilia ever use her "Manipulation of Fate"? o.o
That sure sounds funny too, but it'd be nice to know to what extent she can manipulate one's fate xD
Dec 25, 2008 5:41 PM

Apr 2008
Akinori said:
Flan :3
this
Dec 25, 2008 7:13 PM

Feb 2008
Bhaal: Yeah...well if I had to decide how it goes then by it's funny name I would be able to create a power more broken the either Time or Dimension manipulation.
Say if it works like this then I need no more to say: " You're fate is to be defeated by me. "
Dec 26, 2008 2:08 PM

Dec 2008
Yeah, something like that xD
"Your fate is to die while taking a dump tomorrow 3 PM."
Sounds like an awesome power too, if it DOES work like that xD
Guess we'd have to ask ZUN x_X
Dec 28, 2008 3:50 AM

May 2007
What about the self-proclaimed strongest Youkai? (Besides Cirno.)

Dec 28, 2008 12:48 PM

May 2007
youkai moe~

i also tell you, mima is the strongest, so strong that she was declared too imba by zun and thus removed from the game and no one has seen her ever again.
Dec 28, 2008 1:24 PM

Sep 2007
ZoiQ said:
youkai moe~

i also tell you, mima is the strongest, so strong that she was declared too imba by zun and thus removed from the game and no one has seen her ever again.

Mima is strongest? Okay, to be honest....I agree with you that she is very powerful.
Dec 28, 2008 6:21 PM
Jan 2008
Why did no one mention teh god, Shinki?
Jun 5, 2009 6:19 AM

Feb 2008
Remilia is the strongest. She defeated Sakuya the time manipulator haxor.
Yukari can only be a dimensional haxor.
Sakuya's time manipulation is strong, dunno what happens when vs Yukari.
Remilia can still say: "Your fate is to be defeted by me". That's why she is the strongest.

Relunx
Jun 29, 2009 5:18 PM

Sep 2007
Relunx said:
Remilia is the strongest. She defeated Sakuya the time manipulator haxor.
Yukari can only be a dimensional haxor.
Sakuya's time manipulation is strong, dunno what happens when vs Yukari.
Remilia can still say: "Your fate is to be defeted by me". That's why she is the strongest.

Relunx

Nah, Remilia can't be the strongest. Even if she was very powerful, Flandre would still be stronger than her.
Jul 22, 2009 3:16 PM

Jul 2009
No, Sanae Kotiya is the strongest. Because to win against Flandre, Yukari or Mima, you would need a miracle. And that is Sanae's power.
Aug 2, 2009 8:06 PM

Sep 2007
Lemurian said:
No, Sanae Kotiya is the strongest. Because to win against Flandre, Yukari or Mima, you would need a miracle. And that is Sanae's power.

But you forget that she was beat up by Reimu and Marisa in two games.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

» Official Member Card! [OPEN]

Kasinika - May 28, 2011

30 by halibonga »»
Nov 27, 2012 9:16 AM

» Why you like Yukari?

Kasinika - May 29, 2011

11 by halibonga »»
Mar 23, 2012 2:23 PM

» [Game] Tic Tac Toe

Kasinika - May 30, 2011

5 by VincentHarkonnen »»
Jun 6, 2011 12:40 PM

» Looking for some help...

Kasinika - May 30, 2011

0 by Kasinika »»
May 30, 2011 8:19 AM

» Yukari Image Thread

Hakurei - Dec 21, 2008

5 by AbstractCalamity »»
Jan 19, 2011 6:46 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.