Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Pages (70) « First ... « 67 68 [69] 70 »
Dec 27, 2013 10:05 AM

Sep 2012
Aw, dammit MCAL beat me to it, I just found it =p
That one totally unidentifiable dude shooting the gun ;O
Those nice scenes and that EX Opening remix is pretty delicious.
Dec 27, 2013 10:06 AM

Dec 2012
MCAL said:
New LB: Ecstasy PV

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qMiWAGYM2Hw

Saya's route looks... um... interesting.

Huh... so that's where the budget went...
Dec 27, 2013 10:12 AM

Sep 2012
Seano299 said:

Huh... so that's where the budget went...

Obviously.
It's not like they would've made more money by putting more budget into Refrain and less budget into EX, honestly.
They don't have enough to do both well, so they went with the one that will appease Key and sell more merchandise, and the EX OVAs looking nice will probably help sell the low budget Rin/Refrain arcs, since you need to buy 4 volumes to even get Saya's arc.

It's just good marketing.
Dec 27, 2013 10:12 AM

Sep 2013
If Little Busters EX animation quality is 100x better then Refrain lol.

#JCStaffToCool

No Seriously, Spending more budget on a OVA thats 8 episodes and does not air on TV then Refrain which airs on TV/Web + Its a season. Shit.

They obviously used the same budget to adapt EX, from the Refrain budget. But obviously used more for EX.
Dec 27, 2013 10:17 AM

Sep 2012
DeathyZA said:
If Little Busters EX animation quality is 100x better then Refrain lol.

#JCStaffToCool

No Seriously, Spending more budget on a OVA thats 8 episodes and does not air on TV then Refrain which airs on TV/Web + Its a season. Shit.

They pretty much lost a chance to create a huge anime fanbase for Little Busters Refrain when they derped the first season so hard and had no budget to begin with.
The people buying the show are likely primarily the VN fans and fans of the heroines. Saya's the most popular LB character, and Futaki is apparently pretty close up there with Rin. I mean, the preorders started once the Kurugaya arc finished airing, and there wasn't some huge influx of preorders. The numbers are near equal to season 1's preorder sales.

Jap moe taste means Masato, Kengo, and Kyousuke won't sell, and with a tight budget, selling the main crappy looking show through some nicer looking EX previews was a good plan, rather than showing beautiful pictures of the bros and then saying "Here, have some crappy looking EX routes on the side!"
Dec 27, 2013 10:22 AM

Sep 2013
Well, Got to wait and see what EX actually will be like, as Refrains PV also looking amazing awesome, but guess wat? It came out shit and terribly terrible. PV's don't mean shit if they from JC Staff, as the PV's can be beautiful like the budget was BIG, but nope once it airs, its plain shit.
Dec 27, 2013 10:27 AM
Apr 2013
Actually, how does Kanata have a route anyway? She was never on the bus...

Plothole?
Dec 27, 2013 10:31 AM

Dec 2012
DeathyZA said:
Well, Got to wait and see what EX actually will be like, as Refrains PV also looking amazing awesome, but guess wat? It came out shit and terribly terrible. PV's don't mean shit if they from JC Staff, as the PV's can be beautiful like the budget was BIG, but nope once it airs, its plain shit.

True, but this is very diffirent to the Refrain PV anyway. Look at it. The Refrain PV disguised it by having mostly static scenes that weren't too 'wow'. This PV is full of well animated, beautiful shots of Saya jumping around, firing her gun and other things of the sort. Just looking at the PV makes it obvious that EX Episode 1 will probably have better animation than the rest of the LB series. Now, I don't know how to feel about this, because I haven't experienced the EX routes yet, but what I do know is Saya's route had a lot of shooty parts that took up a lot of the route. I hear it's about as long as Refrain, but I don't know if that's including the length of those shooty parts too, or how J.C. will be able to adapt it in a way that can properly condense it into 4 episodes. But considering Saya's the most popular LB heroine and her route is meant to be Refrain length, I'm guessing it's pretty damn good.
Dec 27, 2013 10:33 AM

Dec 2012
MCAL said:
Actually, how does Kanata have a route anyway? She was never on the bus...

Plothole?

I remember reading somewhere that Kanata found her way into the dream world, despite not being on the bus, to get rid of her regrets or something along those lines. I believe this is something estabilished in her route itself.
Dec 27, 2013 10:35 AM
Apr 2013
If you want to be technical, Saya's route is actually five episodes. With each episode being 30 minutes, that's six extra minutes so 6 times 4 is 24 minutes which is the length of a regular episode.
Dec 27, 2013 10:35 AM

Sep 2012
DeathyZA said:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uNEQUd7BT_U
Except the Refrain PV really didn't look that amazing.
Let's see, I think I still remember all the scenes in order.
Ripples, blood from the bus, Riki falling from narcolepsy, closeup of Kyousuke, Riki, zoomouts of Kurugaya's route ending, Riki falling again, falling asleep (this scene looked nicely drawn, but it's barely animated), main 5 LBs just sitting there, Shota Kengo with some nice lighting, CHEAP TRICKS which never looked that great, Masato standing there with some hair and shirt animation, Masato closeup punch, Short Rin flip, hand holding, Riki and Rin zoomed out looking up at the stars.
It's not really THAT amazing.

I mean, there's not a single piece of art to come out of JC Staff that holds a candle to this, sadly.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hVMJxT3O9qA

It just looked good compared to season 1.
This EX PV looks good compared to Refrain itself, lmao.

Ah, based Seano sees through JC Staff's cheap tricks:
Dec 27, 2013 10:39 AM

Sep 2013
Meh, True forgot about the Refrain PV being like that, but yea. Anyway, can sumone give me a spoiler on Saya's route? I havent done it though, but read far to many times its long as Refrain, What happens to Saya in the end of her route? does she die? or what?
Dec 27, 2013 11:59 AM

Aug 2013
http://imgur.com/hJjny8H I don't think hair accessories should be the size of tennis balls...I swear every time I see this scene, the accessory gets bigger and bigger. Nice PV better budget I suppose. I better see younger loli saya perfected this season. I speculate that riki and rin are going steady but riki is helping other girls in the processXD
Dec 27, 2013 12:10 PM

Sep 2013
epic_joelle said:
http://imgur.com/hJjny8H I don't think hair accessories should be the size of tennis balls...I swear every time I see this scene, the accessory gets bigger and bigger. Nice PV better budget I suppose. I better see younger loli saya perfected this season. I speculate that riki and rin are going steady but riki is helping other girls in the processXD

I saw in the PV some couple holding hands? might be Riki and Rin? please be it! As that would trigger the special scene between them in tomorrow episode hopefully! Fuck yea.

Yea it was riki and Rin holding hands, as Rin smiled after the holding hands scene.
DeathyZADec 27, 2013 12:23 PM
Dec 27, 2013 12:11 PM

Feb 2013
Interesting stuff, let's see what really happens.
Part of Refrain Subs for Little Busters!: Refrain
Recently Played/Read VNS (Most Recent to Oldest):
- Da Capo
- Grisaia no Kajitsu
- ef - a fairy tale of the two
- G-senjou no Maou
- Sharin no Kuni, Himawari no Shoujo & Sharin no Kuni, Yuukyuu no Shounenshoujo (Fan Disk)
- Rewrite
- Hoshizora no Memoria -Wish upon a shooting star-
- Clannad
- Little Busters EX!
Dec 27, 2013 12:50 PM

Sep 2012
DeathyZA said:

I saw in the PV some couple holding hands? might be Riki and Rin? please be it! As that would trigger the special scene between them in tomorrow episode hopefully! Fuck yea.

Yea it was riki and Rin holding hands, as Rin smiled after the holding hands scene.

Will give instant 1/10 if they make it look retarded.
We'll see how are they going to even pull off doing that scene AND the epilogue with Little Jumpers on top of all the other shit they have to do.
Dec 27, 2013 12:53 PM

Sep 2013
It would be fine if the anime ended with little jumpers (with them riding in the bus to the beach) Same ending as the VN. If they take out the OP/ED then everything will fit nicely. And if they do the Riki/rin scene then obviously the scene with all the girls in the baseball changing room, when Rin asks who would be a good wife for Riki would be cut out. Im happy with anything honestly, but it won't be rushed if they actually do take out the OP/ED.
Dec 27, 2013 12:54 PM

Sep 2012
JC Staff in charge of anime-original changes.
HYPED!
Dec 27, 2013 12:58 PM

Sep 2013
Vladz0r said:
JC Staff in charge of anime-original changes.
HYPED!

Hahaha bait indeed! But on a serious note, If JC Staff do any changes that arent to my liking, 5/10 or maybe even lower. Ending better be good!

Have Faith in JC Staff!

Hahaha No.
Dec 27, 2013 12:59 PM
Apr 2013
It only took me about 45 minutes to finish the rest of the material from the VN, so there isn't ALOT left to adapt.

Sometimes I think you guys exaggerate the length of the VN. Like Riki and Rin living on the run being two hours.
MCALDec 27, 2013 1:04 PM
Dec 27, 2013 1:10 PM

Sep 2012
MCAL said:
It only took me about 45 minutes to finish the rest of the material from the VN, so there isn't ALOT left to adapt.

Sometimes I think you guys exaggerate the length of the VN. Like Riki and Rin living on the run being two hours.

Nope, I'm not one of those idiots who said "Omg, they cut out half of Rin's route!"
Those are the people who post here sparingly and have no clue, or the people on /a/.

Anyway, the point wasn't that there was a LOT left to adapt, but that they're obviously changing things up a bit http://i.imgur.com/riDJEWI.png
The previews often show content from the first half of the episode, but sometimes it's as little as the first 6-8 minutes.
Dec 27, 2013 1:10 PM

Aug 2013
http://www.litbus-anime.com/refrain/index.html#story13 omg all the feels are up..animation quality got really better.I can't even see what's happening in the first pic and the 2nd to last one looks really funny to me for some reason.
Dec 27, 2013 1:15 PM

Sep 2012
epic_joelle said:
http://www.litbus-anime.com/refrain/index.html#story13 omg all the feels are up..animation quality got really better.I can't even see what's happening in the first pic and the 2nd to last one looks really funny to me for some reason.

It's because JC Staff can't draw characters well at angles where they aren't completely faced forward or facing to the side.
It's usually not too bad when it's animated, but then you get cases like Rin's crying scene where it was noticeably bad. I wonder why they even attempt these angles at all when they don't have the artists to do it for some episodes.

Heh, art isn't even the first thing that comes to mind with my frustration over the adaptation, though.
Dec 27, 2013 1:20 PM

Aug 2013
riki's crying face always looks freakin messed up to me...
Dec 27, 2013 1:36 PM

Sep 2013
Well, I want to know asap how the last episode was, so whoever watches the RAW version 1st, just post up if JC Staff did fuck up, or redeemed themselves a little bit.
Dec 27, 2013 2:23 PM

Sep 2011
Wait what, they're doing original shit?
Dec 27, 2013 2:28 PM

Sep 2012
Tyrel said:

Do you even watch Little Busters?
There's been plenty of original shit the entire show.
http://i.imgur.com/riDJEWI.png

And Rinfag#37 here was speculating they could fit in the confession scene, change the Rin part where she approves of all the girls one by one, and have the kiss scene at the end, but maybe at the beach instead of in the classroom.

JC Staff is still trolling with the graduation ending picture.
I dunno, but 13 hours left~

And then... I can finally get a break from this speculation, and accept whatever the hell JC Staff concocted.
Vladz0rDec 27, 2013 2:43 PM
Dec 27, 2013 2:42 PM
Jun 2013
I'm done re-watching season 1. Wow, seeing the OVA right after episode 26 is kinda weird, because of how better the animation became. Anyway, it wasn't that bad. The adaptation isn't a match for the original material for sure, but as I said before, it's more enjoyable than Air or Clannad season 1 for me. If I don't rate it as an adaptation, I can give it a seven for sure, maybe even a 8. The execution is not always bad. The subtile way to show the loops with the Riki's waking up scene is a very good idea, and JC Staff even showed Kyousuke watching Riki when completing a route. Seriously, there is some (very) good points. I even teared up during Mio's route and when Kud go back to Tevua, even knowing that she'd come back...

I'm going to marathon the whole Refrain season tomorrow just before the final episode airs on HS. Eager to see how it is when watched in one go.
Dec 27, 2013 2:57 PM

Sep 2011
Vladz0r said:
Tyrel said:

Do you even watch Little Busters?
There's been plenty of original shit the entire show.
http://i.imgur.com/riDJEWI.png

And Rinfag#37 here was speculating they could fit in the confession scene, change the Rin part where she approves of all the girls one by one, and have the kiss scene at the end, but maybe at the beach instead of in the classroom.

JC Staff is still trolling with the graduation ending picture.
I dunno, but 13 hours left~

And then... I can finally get a break from this speculation, and accept whatever the hell JC Staff concocted.

I haven't played the VN for over a year+, and have yet to go back to the scenes. I know they've changed a lot of shit in S1, but not S2. And by "Original shit," I mean like changing how to end the series.
Dec 27, 2013 3:02 PM

Sep 2012
Yeah, Little Busters is especially fine because we understand the true themes of the show. To some extent, we can say the comedy and slice of life is weak, but they're still the Little Busters characters, and we still know that the purpose is to flesh out the characters, make Rin less shy, and get Riki stronger, all while helping the girls fulfill their wishes.

I think that if you get to Refrain and understand the point of the show, going back and watching from the beginning couldn't ever be totally awful, but Little Busters make a weak first impression.
It's its initial viewing that people will judge it by. I can put aside VN bias when I see that the drama is quickly done and is missing stuff, and when the monologuesmonologuesmonologues happen, I get a little like annoyed. I think WA2 had this problem in its transition to anime, because monologues come off a little corny in the anime...

I actually thing the repeated dialogue is good and insightful in a way, in hindsight.
The one dialogue with Kurugaya is something I completely overlooked, because they changed the directing style between episode 2 and in Kurugaya's flashback.
http://imgur.com/a/mkqnq
^Just from the first 3 episodes...
Dec 27, 2013 3:14 PM
Jun 2013
Vladz0r said:
Yeah, Little Busters is especially fine because we understand the true themes of the show. To some extent, we can say the comedy and slice of life is weak, but they're still the Little Busters characters, and we still know that the purpose is to flesh out the characters, make Rin less shy, and get Riki stronger, all while helping the girls fulfill their wishes.

I think that if you get to Refrain and understand the point of the show, going back and watching from the beginning couldn't ever be totally awful, but Little Busters make a weak first impression.
It's its initial viewing that people will judge it by. I can put aside VN bias when I see that the drama is quickly done and is missing stuff, and when the monologuesmonologuesmonologues happen, I get a little like annoyed. I think WA2 had this problem in its transition to anime, because monologues come off a little corny in the anime...

I actually thing the repeated dialogue is good and insightful in a way, in hindsight.
The one dialogue with Kurugaya is something I completely overlooked, because they changed the directing style between episode 2 and in Kurugaya's flashback.

If I remember correctly, Riki tell us his story in each route in the anime, which is another hint to the loops. But yeah, I agree. The idea is good in itself, but done this way, it's redundant and then, not enjoyable and feel like a lose of screentime.

The comedy isn't that bad either. There were no need to include Kud looking for a roommate and the unknown lifeform in my opinion, but the harem + the boys playing is actually a pretty fun episode... when you're not just eager to know the secret. Maybe it would have been better to put all Rin's episode (I mean Lennon's missions) in the Refrain season, but AO viewers could have been even more bored while seeing a normal slice of life show. Also, it would have been better not to show the picture book about the dwarves right in front of our face something like three times in two episodes. A small hint, like in the VN, with Riki just seeing it and saying that this picture book is giving a different vibe would have been better. However, I really like the hints in Kud's route. I didn't remember Suginami telling Riki about the field trip.
Dec 27, 2013 3:21 PM

Dec 2012
Vladz0r said:

Speaking of over-looked Kurugaya dialogue, something I noticed the other day while playing the VN is when you first meet Kurugaya, Riki and Kurugaya have a lengthy conversation about time and how it's all relative and stuff about time not flowing and shit like that. It's interesting how much foreshadowing Jun Maeda put in.
Dec 27, 2013 3:28 PM

Sep 2012
I dunno.
I think the issue is that there's comedy and slice of life parts in between drama and secret of the world hints.
The audience I think likes the drama, especially when it gets a nice budget. The harem sleepover was one of the few comedy episodes people really liked.
The issue is that once they reached the Refrain season, the slice of life parts in Rin's route and her drama might start to feel tedious after it seemed like we came SO close to learning about the Secret with Kurugaya's route.

The Secret, dramatic climaxes, and having to restart drama from the beginning at episodes 4,7 of Refrain can be a bit off-putting, maybe.
I wish that subtlety would've been applied until Kyousuke's with Riki about the Secret. The Secret becomes a driving force for good or for bad, because if people treated it like a Slice of Life where things happen somewhat naturally, with the Secret in the background, people wouldn't feel disappointed. It's kind of hard due to the format of like... comedy->heroine route->comedy->heroine route, and then most heroine route starts out a bit slow, and comedy is generally slow.

I think Clannad had a lot of route-related/plot-related episodes in the second season that make the pacing seem pretty good.
The first season sort of suffers from the same thing I'm getting at.
Oh, and I do love the hints in Kud's route.
There were a bunch of clever foreshadowing parts that I really enjoyed.

I feel like there was some great talent at JC Staff, but there were constraints limiting those guys from giving their all every episode.

@Seano
Non-Maeda, but I was surprised to find that there's some lines that imply Haruka knew the Secret of the World.
I found it on youtube in a playthrough

Okay, here's the dialogue:

It starts 29 seconds in: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1MxaoWc_ooU

The lines are eerily ironic in the phrasing and ideas. I think Haruka's attitude implies that she's shying away from bringing up the Secret. Either way, it seems like some foreshadowing.
Vladz0rDec 27, 2013 3:42 PM
Dec 27, 2013 10:16 PM

Jan 2011
Mod Note: Discussion of other visual novels unless it is relevant to the LB anime vs.
VN is off-topic and will be removed. Discussion of the upcoming F/SN is off topic. A sub-board has been created for the LB Refrain sequel OVA's has been created and discussion of that show should be taken there. Continued off-topic discussion will cause this thread to be locked.
Please don't feed the trolls!
In my next life I want to collide at the corner with the cute transfer student
carrying a piece of toast in her mouth
...rodac

Dec 28, 2013 12:39 AM

Sep 2013
Well less then 3 hours until Refrain episode 13 airs.. who's excited?! I am kinda but scared aswell it will be a total flop of a episode. And @ vlad, yes im a Rinfag, deal with it since ur a kurugayafag :P Which shipped rikixRin in her own route ;)
Dec 28, 2013 5:27 AM
Jun 2011
well there was no kiss with rin and riki but there was short moment when they fall above each outher which for me is special moment
Dec 28, 2013 5:28 AM

Aug 2011
So does anyone else think they went with the "they're actually all dead theory?"

The bus exploded when they were carrying out kyousuke.
TL & founder of Refrain Subs.
Dec 28, 2013 5:53 AM
Jun 2013
Haven't seen it yet. I'm still re-watching Refrain, just finished episode 8.
Dec 28, 2013 6:33 AM

Apr 2012
The last episode was pretty good!
Clearly they put much more effort on the storyboards and the animations comparing to the previous
( though they used quite a lot of still frames during the rescuing scene D: )
Mio was really cute :p
@inuvivo on twitter!
Dec 28, 2013 8:21 AM

Nov 2013
xMaebaraK1x said:
The last episode was pretty good!
Clearly they put much more effort on the storyboards and the animations comparing to the previous
( though they used quite a lot of still frames during the rescuing scene D: )
Mio was really cute :p

Omg I loved it as well, seeing all of them okay was just wonderfully reasuring. Also I think you find out they're all actually dead in the bus in episode 12 just not from the explosion. Just like in the vn they created a reality where everyone was alright which in fact is the real world after all. This ending had me in tears, this episode may or may not have been J.C staff's greatest episode.
"A conscience grows, just like the body. It's bread within your heart. That's why the shape of peoples kindness is so different."
Dec 28, 2013 8:41 AM
Apr 2013
No deus ex machina "Go back in time" that made no sense then and would make no sense now. Yeah!!
Dec 28, 2013 9:20 AM
Jun 2013
I spend the afternoon marathoning the Refrain season. Thinking back, it's not that bad as an adaptation. This IS an adaptation, so, of course, there is some content left, but the same goes with each (Steins;Gate, Clannad,...). They used Kurugaya as a plot device, but it still worked this way for me. If you're not looking for love in the VN, her route is an introduction to the mysteries of the world and that much has been done in the anime. Rin's route has been rushed and some impactful scenes are missing (Mile's death...) but it comes across the point nonetheless (Riki isn't strong enough to protect her, and we saw Rin playing with the cats while he is working hard in the house, so she's still weak too). The Refrain arc is also rushed and I'm a bit disappointed we didn't get to see the comedy parts, but the important things are here. While episode 7 is a bit boresome, episode 8 and 9 are very emotional, episode 10 is great and episode 11 is a masterpiece for me. The biggest issue in my opinion is episode 12. The bus scene was great and the girls farewell were good (a bit rushed for Komari, but still), but it could have been way better, even if they keep going straight to the true end simply by making Riki fell asleep where he let Rin and make him going back to his birth, then facing his weakness and go back to the bus all in the last episode. This way, we would have an ambiguous episode 12 and a Song for Friend ending, even without hospital scene. As for episode 13, like I said in the concerned thread, I didn't really liked the part about Riki going back to his birth since it's even more confused than it was in the VN, but the rest of the episode was clearly better. This is not a bittersweet ending, but this is a problem with the original material, so I'm still fine with it.

In my opinion, this show is, at the very least, worth a 8. I still don't think if I'll give it a 9 or a 10, have to think some more before.
Dec 28, 2013 9:23 AM
Apr 2013
I gave the LB Visual Novel an 8/10. I gave the first season a 7/10 and the second season 1 9/10 which equals to an 8/10, so needles to say (Not that this wasn't obvious enough, I liked this adaption.

As for Clannad, I haven't played the VN (Though I plan on doing so soon), but I gave both the first and second season a 7/10. Though I feel if I watched it again I might give season 1 a 6/10.
Dec 28, 2013 9:39 AM
Jun 2013
MCAL said:
I gave the LB Visual Novel an 8/10. I gave the first season a 7/10 and the second season 1 9/10 which equals to an 8/10, so needles to say (Not that this wasn't obvious enough, I liked this adaption.

As for Clannad, I haven't played the VN (Though I plan on doing so soon), but I gave both the first and second season a 7/10. Though I feel if I watched it again I might give season 1 a 6/10.

I re-watched the first season through the week and I finally gave it a 8, the biggest issue being the art/animation for me. The sometimes odd pacing can't be helped, since this is an anime, they can't do all the common route events and only then, the routes (this would be worse in my opinion). There were way too much hints about the loops and the story of the dwarves became redundant in the last episodes, but other subtile hints were very well done (Kyousuke always watching for Riki, Kud's route, and especially, Riki waking up the same way as in episode 1 each time a girl's arc is completed). I even teared up sometimes. Mio and Komari's routes were very faithful, and shortening Kud's route wasn't a bad idea. As for Haruka, it was still good that way. The music placement feels sometimes wrong, but I don't think this is something you can notice unless you've read the VN (at least, I didn't notice it the first time).The episode 25 was even more impactful than it was in the VN, and Miyuki is so damn ho... Let's say you didn't read this line, okay ?

Anyway, the first season made me read the VN even though I had some trouble understanding English, so I can't say the adaptation was bad. The lack of comedy moments and not seeing the story by Riki point of view but by an exterior person's made the anime less immersive, but I was still pleased watching all those idiots. The original material is better, but the adaptation is still very good, if not more.
Dec 28, 2013 9:59 AM

Dec 2012
Ol-Hybrius said:
MCAL said:

I re-watched the first season through the week and I finally gave it a 8, the biggest issue being the art/animation for me. The sometimes odd pacing can't be helped, since this is an anime, they can't do all the common route events and only then, the routes (this would be worse in my opinion). There were way too much hints about the loops and the story of the dwarves became redundant in the last episodes, but other subtile hints were very well done (Kyousuke always watching for Riki, Kud's route, and especially, Riki waking up the same way as in episode 1 each time a girl's arc is completed). I even teared up sometimes. Mio and Komari's routes were very faithful, and shortening Kud's route wasn't a bad idea. As for Haruka, it was still good that way. The music placement feels sometimes wrong, but I don't think this is something you can notice unless you've read the VN (at least, I didn't notice it the first time).The episode 25 was even more impactful than it was in the VN, and Miyuki is so damn ho... Let's say you didn't read this line, okay ?

Anyway, the first season made me read the VN even though I had some trouble understanding English, so I can't say the adaptation was bad. The lack of comedy moments and not seeing the story by Riki point of view but by an exterior person's made the anime less immersive, but I was still pleased watching all those idiots. The original material is better, but the adaptation is still very good, if not more.

Dat Mio's route. I fucking love that route. One of my favourite Key anime routes cos it was just so pretty in the anime. Best part of that route is how allegorical it is. It's not too difficult to understand, but if you analyse it and all of the sybolism it presents, you can find so much more to the route's plot.
Dec 28, 2013 1:15 PM

Sep 2012
Well, it's been a good ride VN readers.
I'm never reading an anime VN again to be disappointed.
But it was still amazing to watch <3. I've been waiting for Refrain for the past year and now it's over.
Dec 28, 2013 2:14 PM
Jun 2013
Looks like it's a parting. I wonder what I'll do on MAL from now on, this is the only forum I actively posted on. I'm gonna miss those discussions probably as much as my weekly episode actually. I'll stay around for a few days, maybe weeks if there is some activity. If not, then I hope I'll see some of you sometimes, somewhere...

LB! fans ha... fumetsuda ! ;D
Dec 28, 2013 7:02 PM

May 2012
The anime did some goody for mio that she is almost becoming my favorite character.
Dec 28, 2013 7:32 PM

Sep 2012
The pictures were nice this episode.
Mio was love as well <3
She knows who the OTP is
http://imgur.com/a/oedOn

I can't stop laughing at the pictures xD
Dec 28, 2013 9:13 PM

Jan 2011
Ol-Hybrius said:
Looks like it's a parting. I wonder what I'll do on MAL from now on, this is the only forum I actively posted on. I'm gonna miss those discussions probably as much as my weekly episode actually. I'll stay around for a few days, maybe weeks if there is some activity. If not, then I hope I'll see some of you sometimes, somewhere...

LB! fans ha... fumetsuda ! ;D

Yes.
I'll continue to linger in the LB! forum but I'll definitely miss these discussions. I guess we'll meet again once Rewrite anime's announced? :'D
Pages (70) « First ... « 67 68 [69] 70 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Little Busters!: Refrain Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 28, 2013

538 by PepegasLand »»
Apr 19, 12:46 PM

» Is it likely Little Busters Refrain will reach top 5 in MAL? ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Aversa - Oct 3, 2013

308 by polarbeararmy »»
Apr 16, 8:53 AM

Poll: » Little Busters!: Refrain Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 14, 2013

351 by FUNNYDOGE »»
Apr 13, 12:16 PM

Poll: » Little Busters!: Refrain Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Oct 5, 2013

391 by Remurst »»
Apr 9, 2:48 AM

» How good?

kam1n0 - Dec 12, 2021

21 by Donkunsan »»
Apr 2, 2023 3:39 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.