Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Pages (70) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »
Sep 1, 2013 10:02 PM

Sep 2011
Hamelin said:
Just finished the VN, now I'm even more excited for Refrain to start airing.

Also, does any route besides Kurugaya's change after you finish Refrain?

None. Well, have you tried to replay Refrain for a small Rin romance?

Sep 6, 2013 12:38 PM

Aug 2011
hey guys, let's revive our discussions. i know ya'll are checking this page daily.

couple things to think about in anticipation towards this adaption.

do you think kurugaya's route will have romance? how many episodes do you think are needed?

from the trailer, plus the foreshadowing of events of the firework scene i think it's pretty much confirmed there will be romance. (as a rin shipper, this makes me a bit sad because i feel like it will kind of take away from the genuineness of rin's confession/route.)

what order do you think they will be taking?

probably start with a common route episode and cliffhanger with bullies/suginami then go into kurugaya.
*world will reset blatantly
rin2
into refrain.
*end (ex routes can get their own ova/series. and fuck kud wafter)

As you all should know, Refrain consists of monologues... A LOT of them.
In fact, i'd go as far as to say that what makes refrain so good is because of this.

event happens -> see it in rikis pov -> then recaps event in (insert bro here)'s pov.

how in the bloody ass is it possible to translate this into an animated medium?
i'm worried because the recaps aren't short 5 minute recaps that show one scene. They're pretty much the exact same scene in spoken dialogue for about an hours worth of content. the reason why this works in the VN is because we get to read the monologue from another point of view. i feel like the only way to do an animated version of refrain would be to literally just keep it the same way, meaning it will consist of 80% of the episodes being full of what the characters are thinking.

the problem with this in the anime is that, we'll be getting the same scenes over and over. the exact same animated scenes. not changing the literal perspective from seeing masato/kengo/kyousuke to riki and his girly ass voice during the recaps. but the exact same animated scenes ex: episode 12 of refrain may be the exact same episode as episode 7 in terms of animation but have let's say kengo as the protagonist for that episode.. this would be the first time in anime history where this would happen. the closest thing i can think of is steins;gate but the scenes were pretty much completely different due to certain time traveling mechanics -w-.

(cheap tricks is shown 3 times)
(masato's route is shown twice)
(LAWRENCEEEE is shown twice)
(refrain "common" route is shown twice.)
etc.

i'm afraid anime only viewers will turn away due to "endless eight" syndrome.

we've been constantly saying how it should be impossible for JC STAFF to somehow mess up refrain because it's shorter and more straight forward. but that's not exactly true. i try to imagine if i were to try to direct refrain and see it as a pretty big hurdle.
Funya-UsagiSep 6, 2013 12:51 PM
TL & founder of Refrain Subs.
Sep 6, 2013 1:10 PM

Sep 2012
I think Kurugaya's route will get romance, but focus more on Kurugaya liking Riki and the Secret of the World than vice versa. How they will do the fireworks scene without doing romance may frustrate me if they make too many changes.
The feeling of sympathy for Riki and the tension built up with the Secret of the World in Kurugaya's route justifies the kind of relationship they have, though it will likely be toned down somewhat (ear cleaning wat) and focus more on the secret.
3-4 episodes for this, but it depends on how long everything else is.
Like... 26 eps total I assume? How many eps for Refrain? How many common route episodes are they doing? I don't want less than 3 episodes for Kurugaya's route.

I figure it will start with some common route stuff and lead into Kurugaya's arc, maybe in the first episode.
The perspective shifts is going to be tough to do, but I have faith in Michiru Shimada that she'll figure something out. Maybe there will be some parts cut down to emphasize the major differences in perspectives in Refrain.
If they really want to go "all out" with the animation, they could change up the directing angle for scenes like Kyouske's cheap tricks, but that's wishful thinking for JC Staff.

Idk, I guess Refrain is somewhat hard to adapt with the repetitiveness and adaptation to the anime format, but there has been plenty of time to prepare the script, and Michiru Shimada is pretty competent when it comes to writing the script. I liked the anime-original foreshadowings a lot. Hopefully it will all work out.

I think a good idea would be to add and change some of the perspective parts, and maybe go back to scenes from season 1 during them, maybe to emphasize Riki's journey as a whole and to bring up the time loops. For example, they could go back to when Masato and Kengo brought foodstuffs for Riki while he was working hard in Komari's route, or maybe go back to one of the narcoleptic attacks, or they could go back to where Kengo saved Miyuki or visited her grave in Komari's arc. The parts in Refrain are obviously important, but I think clearing up events in the first season would be highly beneficial and would vary up the "80% repeated scenes" part.
Sep 6, 2013 2:40 PM

Dec 2011
If they want the romance be well done in Kurugaya's route, I think they needed at least 5 or 6 episodes... something like

1 episode for bullying stuff
2-3 episodes for love love hunters, date, fireworks, they become a couple
2 episodes for the secret of the world stuff

I think Rin's route definitely will have at least 5-6 episodes, pretty much all the things that happened in her route are importants for the main plot.

About common route stuff, they put pretty much everything in the first season so... maybe Kick the Can will be the first ep? I don't remember more importans events...

And the rest of the episodes for Refrain...
For the boy's arc they could use some scenes from the first season but from different angles and with their thoughts.

For Masato's arc they have the "Masato is everywhere" stuff xD, the beggining of Refrain but with his thoughts and some scene of the first season but with his thoughts too...

For Kengo's they have Miyuki stuff (graveyard from Komari's route, and Cheap tricks), and like Masato's, some parts of Refrain with his thoughts and also when he go to Kyousuke's room to try talk to him...

For Kyousuke's, they have when Kyousuke return to real world stuff, his thoughts during the first season while Riki was helping the girls, and maybe they could do some parts from Kud's route but with his point of view... He was more participative during her route so... (And thus Kud would receive some screen because she's the favorite girl D:) and they could even make the bad end of Kud's route but with Kyousuke point of view... I mean Kud decide to not come back to Tevua, then her mother is executed, then she passes out, then Riki's have a Narcolepsy attack and Kyousuke tell him that the next time he need to make better decisions, and thus the television viewers will be able to see the long journey of Riki and that he failed to help the girls several times or something like that.

Damn, talk about Refrain makes me anxious xD, October come fast please D:

btw
https://yande.re/sample/a017e78a305adbae71af63009b45827c/yande.re%20266776%20sample.jpg
Kurugaya and Rin <3
BunnerzSep 6, 2013 5:43 PM
Sep 6, 2013 3:07 PM

Aug 2011
besides all the tearjerking events i can't wait for some of the comedy in refrain.

kengo busting in the room looking for his topknot.

rin's "sorry to tell you this but... i don't have any children"

masato falling to his death on the railings.
Sep 6, 2013 4:33 PM

May 2012
sanata50lbsb said:
egnaro315 said:
So I just remembered the best dream I had last night.

I just thought it would be a bonus for the fans.

THIS.

How cute would love to see that happening
Sep 6, 2013 4:57 PM

Aug 2011

thanks for the pic, lets trade ;P

http://i.imgur.com/FBiIF1Nl.jpg
Sep 6, 2013 5:37 PM

Feb 2012
hmm I'm pretty sure Kurugaya will get romance, and I'm hoping for like, 4-5 episodes for her route, as well as Rins route.

They'll probably start with a common route episode, maybe a few more than 1 though, I still think there's enough material for at least 3 more common route episodes, but who knows~

and there's loads of random small scenes that could be put in, but this is all I can remember off the top of my head

then rins route and refrain. third season for the audio drama and ex routes :3

well, if they have several episodes animated almost the same, then, it's good because they have more money to animate the season better ^_^
Sep 6, 2013 11:41 PM

Mar 2013
Nothing can beat Kyosuke with "evil step mother" face in a dress.

http://i.imgur.com/FNh28Lc.jpg

Oh wait, this beat everything.

http://i.imgur.com/bQvBBz6.jpg
Sep 7, 2013 3:58 AM

Jan 2013
Funya-Usagi said:
hey guys, let's revive our discussions. i know ya'll are checking this page daily.

How very predictable we've become. It appears all Little Busters think alike. Well, as part of a forum community, we can only profit from that ^^

Most main points have already been mentioned, though. I am afraid I'll have to repeat some of the other user's words.

How I think it'll go:

Before the real stuff starts, there's going to be approximately 3 episodes of common route. Starting with Kick-the-Can (so I hope), entertaining Kyousuke, etc. to set the common route mood.
After that, it's time for Kurugaya route. First, there's the 3 scenes of girls talking during baseball practice. Not sure if that will be part of the common route episodes or Kurugaya route. Followed by love-love-hunters (I SO hope they'll animate this). I doubt these 2 things will take up more than 1 episode. Followed by bullying, whereas Kurugaya's feelings are hinted at the end.

At this point, I doubt they're going to go the full-on Riki x Kurugaya romance course. There's 2 reasons for that:
Firstly, going the "friendship" route with all other girls would have been pointless
Secondly, you can't just make the main character fall in love, then have him completely FORGET that love and go for an entirely different girl and settle for her.
On the other hand, they can't do the "friendship" route here, since that would cut her route in half.

That's why I assume they'll make lots of changes to the Kurugaya route and turn their relationship into a one-sided affection Kurugaya -> Riki
So instead of Riki getting all manly and doing his "shut up and go out with me" thing, there should be advances on Kurugaya's part and Riki getting overwhelmed and being the nice guy.

I doubt the route would take more than 4 episodes. Probably just 3.

Followed by Reset.
Then followed by Rin2, starting at stuff about Rin's cats and letter quests. (expect some common route eps in-between)

Reset and enter Refrain.

Now there's the monologue issue. I'll be pessimistic here. I doubt they'll re-do entire episodes just to show a different pov. Therefore, they will do the monologues and pov changes BUT they'll keep the flashbacks really short.
Sep 7, 2013 1:12 PM

Aug 2011
was bored. made a picture compilation with all the keytagonists. (sorry junker/kotarou you guys gotta wait till ur anime comes out)

http://i.imgur.com/S6PgvC8.jpg

lol tomoya looks like a baby compared to yukito/yuichi
Funya-UsagiSep 7, 2013 1:16 PM
Sep 7, 2013 2:07 PM

Jan 2013
Funya-Usagi said:
(sorry junker/kotarou you guys gotta wait till ur anime comes out)

If it's just an anime version pic, then including Kotarou shouldn't pose any difficulties. After all, the second opening is completely Anime-Style.

http://s14.directupload.net/images/user/130907/2iogup8i.png
http://s1.directupload.net/images/user/130907/bqdpg35a.png
http://s14.directupload.net/images/user/130907/saqkt8nc.png
Sep 7, 2013 6:45 PM

Jul 2010
Funya-Usagi said:
was bored. made a picture compilation with all the keytagonists. (sorry junker/kotarou you guys gotta wait till ur anime comes out)

http://i.imgur.com/S6PgvC8.jpg

lol tomoya looks like a baby compared to yukito/yuichi

But... Koutarou is awesome! ;_; To me certainly I love completely Kyousuke, and Tennouji is my second favorite in Key's male characters =)
Sep 8, 2013 1:30 AM

Sep 2012
Yeah! Rewrite better have an anime.
Sometime 2014 please?
Sep 8, 2013 7:53 AM

Sep 2011
^ You shouldn't get your hopes up for Rewrite anime though. As I can imagine some studios were thinking about adapting Rewrite but the biggest issue is how(Particularly how much should they spent for it considering it's not really easy to trim out the route events while Common Route is quite easy and that makes Rewrite as a whole is really long even you say they should trim out 3/4 of Common Route).

Sep 8, 2013 11:40 AM

Jul 2010
Tennouji_ said:
^ You shouldn't get your hopes up for Rewrite anime though. As I can imagine some studios were thinking about adapting Rewrite but the biggest issue is how(Particularly how much should they spent for it considering it's not really easy to trim out the route events while Common Route is quite easy and that makes Rewrite as a whole is really long even you say they should trim out 3/4 of Common Route).

Hm... that's right, if I remember correctly

Sep 8, 2013 3:26 PM

Mar 2012
NayukiShiina said:
Tennouji_ said:

Sep 8, 2013 4:29 PM

Jun 2012
Sep 8, 2013 6:09 PM

Sep 2011
NayukiShiina said:

Actually, Lucia's Common Route is the longest heroine Common Route and if you're count going to count only-heroine events in Common Route, other heroines' Common Route aren't really that long but Chihaya's Common Route is long too and longer than what I expected(And while Chihaya's route is the longest route, that makes Chihaya's route is the "insanely" longest route overall and Terra being the 2nd longest).

If I'm going to gauge the length of the routes including the heroines' Common Route:

Chihaya > Terra > Akane >= Lucia > Kotori > Shizuru > Moon.

Khalan3 said:

That makes Rewrite a completely different story if they're seriously planning for it and there'll a huge possibility that most or all people who played the VN will declare "Rewrite anime doesn't exist", just like what happened to Tsukihime-non-existent-anime.

Kanapesh said:
http://puu.sh/4mBxJ.png

Fix'd

Much better. Everything that's about Key protagonists and Kotarou is included is much much better since he's the best Key protagonist.

Sep 8, 2013 6:48 PM

Sep 2012
Kotarou was pretty cool, yeah. No one would give it even 4 .ver remember the Key protagonists much since I'm playing as them and don't see them as characters as much as self-insert protagonists.
I think for a Rewrite anome, omnibus, at LEAST 4 cours (I want like 6 lol)
I think a Key-JC-Warner thing could happen after Refrain and they could do a nice budget and successful Rewrite anime with good budget following after LB.
Idk what other studio could do a good enough job and give it ENOUGH EPISODES. KyoAni is out of the question. White Fox is possible if there's a good producer, but a high episode amount with that studio would be tough. They managed Steins;Gate very well, though, but I mean Rewrite properly done would take a ton of eps.

Getting a huge project like Rewrite greenlit is the hardest thing. It isn't as profitable as a manga adaptation of an action manga, and it would have to be a full adaptation, so the producers and studios are limited by that. The anime has to basically sell itself and be good on its own, being a VN adaptation.
If Warner decides to not be stingy with Refrain and they like Key as a VN producer, they could do an Index-style Rewrite in the future.
Vladz0rSep 8, 2013 6:52 PM
Sep 9, 2013 2:04 AM

Jan 2013
Tennouji_ said:
Much better. Everything that's about Key protagonists and Kotarou is included is much much better since he's the best Key protagonist.

The person who always used to say "this is just personal opinion" is now switching into battle mode. I shall enjoy this from the sidelines, popcorn in hand xD
(joking)

So in the end, just by not including Kotarou into the pic, this topic spontaneously became a Rewrite Anime discussion xD
Sep 9, 2013 4:19 PM

Aug 2011
so i highly doubt it but, is anybody here going to the preair event next monday?

should i be looking forward to some kind of stream or new pv or whatnot.
Sep 9, 2013 4:25 PM

Sep 2012
Funya-Usagi said:
so i highly doubt it but, is anybody here going to the preair event next monday?

Funya-Usagi said:

Warner Anime channel put up these PVs last year, though I don't know when the pre-air happened.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lvzss2rH-Xs
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HteHfaBYhx4
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4_HRPWYj5PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=unu8oyw8VwU
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fegg8DxjoGs

We will probably get at least another PV a week or two before it airs, sometime after the pre-air.
I don't think people are gonna record the first episode, but I'm curious to see if there will be a readable discussion somewhere.
Sep 10, 2013 3:41 AM

Sep 2012
When there were rumors floating around that Refrain might be a movie, I was prepared to save up and fly to japan just to see it. LOL. If I had time and money, I would go see the pre- airing (but I'm currently broke and still at uni) but it's just a further two week wait so it won't be that bad.(unless episode 1 is hyped to the core)
Sep 10, 2013 7:02 PM

Sep 2012
Although this is about Refrain, I'm still curious how they would adapt Rewrite in the first place (not getting my hopes up now ;-;)

Because

Or make an anime with 'only' common rou-. *shot*
Sep 10, 2013 7:28 PM

Aug 2013
Exbo said:
Although this is about Refrain, I'm still curious how they would adapt Rewrite in the first place (not getting my hopes up now ;-;)

Because

Or make an anime with 'only' common rou-. *shot*

Sep 10, 2013 9:01 PM

Aug 2011
high resolution image goodness

http://i.imgur.com/XiNTJyp.png
Sep 11, 2013 1:06 AM

Feb 2012
Oh my Kurugaya, not sure if it's official, something seems off to me, but wow that's amazing, happy to see A-chan Senpai get some love why did she not get a route D:
Sep 11, 2013 10:20 AM

Sep 2011
Midou89 said:

That will easily destroy the big twist(You know, about everyone even us thought Rewrite is all about typical Key-slice-of-life-school-romance-drama until what we saw on November 13 incident).

Midou89 said:

You know, fans like me are so utterly demanding that we seriously want to see what's in the VN(And that includes the 5 heroine routes) animated. Otherwise,

Tennouji_ said:
there'll a huge possibility that most or all people who played the VN will declare "Rewrite anime doesn't exist", just like what happened to Tsukihime-non-existent-anime.

Naoki-Saten said:

The person who always used to say "this is just personal opinion" is now switching into battle mode. I shall enjoy this from the sidelines, popcorn in hand xD
(joking)

So in the end, just by not including Kotarou into the pic, this topic spontaneously became a Rewrite Anime discussion xD

If I see a Rewrite-related discussion, I can't resist myself but to butt in or starting an argument if it's worth it.

Besides, everyone wants a Rewrite discussion and the Rewrite club is dying sooo I'll turn this thread into Rewrite discussion thread! Well, let's just refrain discussing Rewrite and let's go back to LB since this should be mostly about Refrain.

Sep 11, 2013 11:23 AM

Aug 2011
on another note.

was anybody else suprised that they aren't using song for friends as the ED?

i wonder if it'll be a completely new song like TORCH..
Sep 11, 2013 11:34 AM

Jan 2013
Tennouji_ said:

Besides, everyone wants a Rewrite discussion and the Rewrite club is dying sooo I'll turn this thread into Rewrite discussion thread! Well, let's just refrain discussing Rewrite and let's go back to LB since this should be mostly about Refrain.

Yea, let's do that, though I kinda feel similarly ^^

Funya-Usagi said:
on another note.

was anybody else suprised that they aren't using song for friends as the ED?

i wonder if it'll be a completely new song like TORCH..

I hope at least it won't be the same kind of mood killer -_-
Well, J.C. Staff are way more flexible with their OPs and EDs than KyoAni
Sep 11, 2013 11:54 AM

Aug 2011
if it is a new mix of one of the OST songs. i'm hoping for lamplight, or just one magic word.

by the way.im sure you guys have heard these but in case you missed em these are also vocal mixes of a couple ost songs.

Girls at 4:30 pm (this is the song sung by the ED singer):
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RiGkddDl6lY

Ring ring ring - sung by rin:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GeBuEBp3jdI

Two Sugars - sung by kanata
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7LoRNtEaUx8

Will & Wish - sung by kanata
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QhYC5Keoil8

The cat, the glass, and the round moon - sung by sasami
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N65rTJz0Y2s
Funya-UsagiSep 11, 2013 12:03 PM
Sep 11, 2013 3:35 PM

Sep 2012
I'm glad they are saving song for friends for Kurugaya's ending and the normal ending, it will make those scenes more impactful since the lyrics for that song fits the normal ending so well and the lyrics are so sad.
Since the opening is sung from Kyousuke's perspective, I think the new Ending will be from Komari's perspective just like Alicemagic. My hopes are for 'just one magic world' to be remixed for the Ending, but anything else is also great. 'The things lost with you' sounds like it won't be upbeat like Torch so we can count on them not killing the mood at the end of a sad episode.I hope.
Sep 11, 2013 7:10 PM

Sep 2011
Funya-Usagi said:

by the way.im sure you guys have heard these but in case you missed em these are also vocal mixes of a couple ost songs.

Girls at 4:30 pm (this is the song sung by the ED singer):
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RiGkddDl6lY

Ring ring ring - sung by rin:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GeBuEBp3jdI

Two Sugars - sung by kanata
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7LoRNtEaUx8

Will & Wish - sung by kanata
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QhYC5Keoil8

The cat, the glass, and the round moon - sung by sasami
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N65rTJz0Y2s

I only know Raison(?) that is sung by Kanata's VA. Didn't know there's Will&Wish(Even Two Sugars that is sung by Kanata's VA). But then again, obviously there's no way that I'll never know about The Cat, The Glass, And The Round Moon.

Sep 11, 2013 9:28 PM

Aug 2011
Sep 11, 2013 10:13 PM

Sep 2012
Funya-Usagi said:
http://infinidoodle.blogspot.com/2013/09/mission-start-little-busters.html

i love reading shit like this.

Yep, I like how there is still a prevalent anime fanbase of people who enjoyed the first season and paid attention to it. People who are already enjoying it are gonna love the 2nd season. And the people who dropped it... won't be around to say shit about it :D
Sep 12, 2013 12:53 AM

Feb 2012
can't wait to see anime only viewers reactions to refrain :D
Sep 12, 2013 9:14 PM

Sep 2012
Lol a lot of anime viewers have a good idea of secret of the world . Resets and kyousuke is sus. It would be hard to connect that to the bus accident unless they take into account the fieldtrip. It will be interesting to see who figures it out first and when.
Sep 12, 2013 9:45 PM

Sep 2012
They made the field trip part less prevalent in the anime.
Suginami mentioned it in that one random part in episode 22, but they removed the references to it from Haruka and Kud's routes.
People are a bit keen on the time loops, at least. It'll be easier to put together come Kurugaya and Rin's routes. (And obviously Refrain tells the whole thing)
Sep 12, 2013 9:48 PM

Aug 2011
so i'm gonna ask a question of taboo.

which scene was better?

flowerfield/remembrance scene from clannad or secret of the world reveal?
Sep 12, 2013 10:35 PM

Sep 2012
Hmm, full circle revelation + flashbacks + first gift from daddy with daughter born 2 episodes ago, or climactic reveal built to potentially destroy the friendship established from the beginning of the series?

I'd have to go with the secret reveal, especially considering the farewells in it. The entire story of LB was building up to that scene.

In After Story, I thought the remembrance scene hit harder than the flowerfield one. After Story's was pretty beautiful done though, Ep 18 is one of my favorite episodes in anime. I wonder if it was better than in the VN, and how Refrain's adaptation part will live up to the VN.
Sep 12, 2013 10:59 PM

Sep 2012
That remembrance scene in clannad hit harder than the flowerfield for me too. Everything in clannad felt like it was leading up to that scene on the train. In Refrain, it is more prominent since everything Riki went through, common route and heroine routes all lead to the end of the world. The whole farewell scene in Refrain has the potential to hit everyone harder than clannad if they get it right.

Oh man, I can't wait to hear the piano piece at the end of the vocal version of faraway when Riki takes Rin's hand and runs towards the school gate. I keep picturing that scene in my mind whenever I listen to it.
Sep 12, 2013 11:13 PM

Aug 2011
egnaro315 said:
That remembrance scene in clannad hit harder than the flowerfield for me too. Everything in clannad felt like it was leading up to that scene on the train. In Refrain, it is more prominent since everything Riki went through, common route and heroine routes all lead to the end of the world. The whole farewell scene in Refrain has the potential to hit everyone harder than clannad if they get it right.

Oh man, I can't wait to hear the piano piece at the end of the vocal version of faraway when Riki takes Rin's hand and runs towards the school gate. I keep picturing that scene in my mind whenever I listen to it.

i know exactly what you're talking about.

"sayonara.. kyousuke.."

"sayonara.. Little Busters.."

while fading out into that last chord of faraway.
Sep 12, 2013 11:18 PM

Sep 2012
Actually having scenes animated like the bus scene with Riki and Rin waking up in Masato in Kengo's arms, everyone still inside, Kyousuke laying there to try to prevent the gas/oil from spreading, the bus exploding, and then Riki's "Kyousuke... I can't stop crying" scene are going to hella impact as well. I kind of wonder how they'll split the episodes up to get all this stuff in without breaking the immersion for the anime audience. I don't know if they can fit the Secret reveal, farewells, and bus incident failure in one straight episode, but that would be one hell of an episode and I'd hate to have those events split into 2 episodes for anime watchers, but 22 minutes is probably too short. Most people who will watch Refrain will watch it when it's completed later on, when the hype builds up, so it'll be fine anyway.

*trust in Michiru-sama* (scriptwriter-sama)
Sep 12, 2013 11:38 PM

Sep 2012
Oh wow, you guys made me realize just how many epic scenes there are in Refrain, there are just so many of them that I can't pick out just one to be my favorite.

As much as I want them to put in more episodes for the farewell, dragging it on will make it lose its impact. For the last 3 episodes of Refrain my prediction would be

> Riki takes Kyousuke's hand after the flashback.

MOST IMPORTANT EPISODE EVER:
> No opening for this episode, final baseball game, Masato and Kengo disappears, secret of the world, cue faraway chorus with CG of crying Kyousuke. then

Funya-Usagi said:

"sayonara.. kyousuke.."

Komari's farewell to Rin on the rooftop
back to real world, explosion, hospital scene and song for friends.

>Final episode: Key magic, Riki and Rin saves everyone and ends with Little Jumper.

I'm sort of worried for the second last episode, and also considered if they would end the episode when Riki and Rin exits the school gate, but then Komari's farewell won't have as much impact if its in the episode after the boy's farewell. But I'm confident they will fit in all the farewells into one episode without rushing it. *crosses fingers*
egnaro15Sep 12, 2013 11:59 PM
Sep 13, 2013 3:16 AM

Apr 2012
egnaro315 said:
Oh wow, you guys made me realize just how many epic scenes there are in Refrain, there are just so many of them that I can't pick out just one to be my favorite.

As much as I want them to put in more episodes for the farewell, dragging it on will make it lose its impact. For the last 3 episodes of Refrain my prediction would be

> Riki takes Kyousuke's hand after the flashback.

MOST IMPORTANT EPISODE EVER:
> No opening for this episode, final baseball game, Masato and Kengo disappears, secret of the world, cue faraway chorus with CG of crying Kyousuke. then

Funya-Usagi said:

"sayonara.. kyousuke.."

Komari's farewell to Rin on the rooftop
back to real world, explosion, hospital scene and song for friends.

>Final episode: Key magic, Riki and Rin saves everyone and ends with Little Jumper.

I'm sort of worried for the second last episode, and also considered if they would end the episode when Riki and Rin exits the school gate, but then Komari's farewell won't have as much impact if its in the episode after the boy's farewell. But I'm confident they will fit in all the farewells into one episode without rushing it. *crosses fingers*

Or perhaps they can just play two episodes in a row?
@inuvivo on twitter!
Sep 13, 2013 4:49 AM

Sep 2012
xMaebaraK1x said:

That would actually solve everything lol.

40 minute episode please.
Sep 13, 2013 5:10 AM

Jul 2012
egnaro315 said:
xMaebaraK1x said:

That wouldn't be bad!

Anyway, I wonder if they'll somehow include Rin in the farewell scene. In the VN she's just... standing there while Kyousuke is screaming and crying, and you kinda forget she's even there until Kyousuke tells Riki to run away with her xD
Sep 13, 2013 5:32 AM

Sep 2012
-victorique said:
egnaro315 said:
xMaebaraK1x said:

That wouldn't be bad!

Anyway, I wonder if they'll somehow include Rin in the farewell scene. In the VN she's just... standing there while Kyousuke is screaming and crying, and you kinda forget she's even there until Kyousuke tells Riki to run away with her xD

lol yeah I remember. She was like the third wheel during the intense scene between Riki and Kyousuke. At that point, her mind is pretty much broken and her personality is reverted back to a child's. I think she will be shocked/ confused the whole time.
Sep 13, 2013 3:31 PM

Sep 2012
I hope Kyousuke´s popularity in this website goes up after Refrain ends. He only has 260 favorites, he deserves way more -.-"
Diogo_BrandoSep 13, 2013 3:34 PM
Pages (70) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Little Busters!: Refrain Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 28, 2013

538 by PepegasLand »»
Apr 19, 12:46 PM

» Is it likely Little Busters Refrain will reach top 5 in MAL? ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Aversa - Oct 3, 2013

308 by polarbeararmy »»
Apr 16, 8:53 AM

Poll: » Little Busters!: Refrain Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 14, 2013

351 by FUNNYDOGE »»
Apr 13, 12:16 PM

Poll: » Little Busters!: Refrain Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Oct 5, 2013

391 by Remurst »»
Apr 9, 2:48 AM

» How good?

kam1n0 - Dec 12, 2021

21 by Donkunsan »»
Apr 2, 2023 3:39 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.