Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (10) « First ... « 5 6 [7] 8 9 » ... Last »
Jun 30, 2016 2:18 PM

Jul 2013
Kars came out of the magma in a shell and it reminded me more of Austin Powers again just like the magma lol.

I can't believe Kars used Hamon himself! D:

Still not sure how JoJo's severed arm went and grabbed him though :/

Then all that debris pushed Kars in to space and he froze like Dr Evil and was like "it's fricking freezing in here"

LOL!

Joseph went back to Earth and turned up at his own funeral as Suzi Q didn't send the message he was alive, silly girl.

JoJo has a robot arm now too!! lol. He was being crazy with it.

Was that Jintaro at the end!?

All in all that was a really great show in the end, I much preferred Joseph to Jonathan though.

Erina and Speedwagon died, awww.

I can't wait to watch next season <3
Jul 17, 2016 11:23 PM

Dec 2014
I'm going to miss Speedwagon but at least he died peacefully.
And damnit Jojo, playing with my feelings. Made it a lot more satisfying that he's still alive. Definitely one of my favorite characters of all time, this show too.

On to the next season...
Aug 18, 2016 5:12 AM
Apr 2009
This show is ridiculous lol. Great experience. 8.5/10
Sep 25, 2016 12:16 AM

Jan 2015
These last two episodes changed my opinion on the series, can't wait to watch the next seasons!
Sep 26, 2016 4:05 AM

Oct 2015
Definitely loved the series it had everythin action, bit of romance, humour, Hamon, vampire, supernatural, art, sentiment, twist, great story line, joseph, baddest bad guy ever Dio, honour among rivals, passion about friendship. The writer was superb especially in the second part about joseph, he is an interesting character and most powerful. He made laugh so much in the end, especially where he was knocked down by mistake by that japanese guy.

Now it's my favourite anime and would rewatch it again in future.
lihle808Oct 14, 2019 4:13 PM
How I learned to stop worrying and love the bomb --- Dr Strangelove

Oct 1, 2016 3:08 AM

May 2016
It's like Earth really wanted Cars gone, helping Joseph like that xD

Cars suffered a fate worse than death. A frozen organic rock floating in space with its thinking in a vegetative state doomed to continue living until the end of time.

He showed up to his own funeral and some people still didn't recognize him :3

Suzi was adorable af here. They finally got hitched, too <3

Most of the cast died eventually...so sad :'(

I really enjoyed watching JoJo's Bizarre Adventure. A manly masterpiece that I will recommend to others for generations to come~ 10/10

Nov 3, 2016 5:25 PM

Dec 2013
I'm in love with this anime.
The first part (Phantom Blood) was OK, but the second part (Battle Tendency) was completely flawless!

LISA LISA KWEEN. ♥
nnnicolasNov 3, 2016 5:29 PM
Dec 15, 2016 1:20 AM
🥊 CHAMPION 🥊

Apr 2016
Great final!!!!! Jojo was incredible!!! Also the last trap was false, no is comical, the next!!!!

Jojo appears in his funeral, and married too!!! Double surprise!!!

In my opinion, in general, the series is nice, with beautiful fights, changes in the plots, comical sequences and dramatic, has all!!!

9/10 and see you in the secon season :)
Dec 16, 2016 10:57 PM

Sep 2014
This episode was absolutely amazing! Perfect way too end the season.
Jan 1, 2017 3:51 PM

Jan 2016
Loved this show so much.

The after credits scene was such a tease. Can't wait to start Stardust Crusaders.

Jan 7, 2017 1:58 AM

May 2013
Hm. People give this series such high ratings :T

7/10 from me. First half was slow and a little boring. Picked up at the Joseph arc
Jan 26, 2017 7:28 AM

Oct 2012
What a fitting end for Kars

Awww.. Best JoJo's reign ended
I'll miss Sugita's voice as JoJo
OnoD's turn now, YareYareDaze xD

Your face when you realized "Oh no, I peep my own mother" xD

Of course it's Dio
Of course..
"Signature removed"
Feb 1, 2017 10:08 AM

Apr 2016
what was that at the end OH NO !
"Mountains, beings, and nature's laws are bound by an arrangement, and within it, we live." -Mushishi Zoku Shou Suzu No Shizuku
Feb 9, 2017 4:14 AM

Apr 2013
Well now wasn't that just unimaginative. The whole anime that is. It sucked.
Feb 17, 2017 4:22 PM

Aug 2014
Oh Kars, you don't fuckin up now lol. Poor guy is doomed to forever float in space with no hope for salvation or death...thats even worse than death.

Overall a quite enjoyable albeit...weird, show lol. Bizarre makes too much sense <.< And that chest...wasn't that Dio's?! Interesting.

Overall a 8/10 for me, mainly thanks to the 2nd arc.
Mar 24, 2017 8:35 AM

Feb 2017
this season was a blast, fireworks and fabulous
Mar 29, 2017 7:55 AM

Dec 2015
I don't think Jojo's return could have been done any better lol, well done.
"At some point, I stopped hoping."
Mar 29, 2017 4:52 PM
Nov 2016
Snappynator said:
Oh Kars, you don't fuckin up now lol. Poor guy is doomed to forever float in space with no hope for salvation or death...thats even worse than death.
Oh there are far worse fates in JoJo than what Kars got, such as what happens to the big bad of Part 5. And besides he won't experience the entirety of eternally drifting through space as he eventually stopped thinking.
Apr 8, 2017 8:41 AM

Jun 2015
Brilliant, just brilliant. I got some good tears and laughs from this episode. JoJo remains JoJo to the very end.
If you are going to disagree with me, don't bother talking to me. I will seriously hurt you!
May 5, 2017 4:17 AM

Dec 2015
The ending was too ridiculous for my taste. I know, "bizarre" is literally in the title, but as mentioned above, all the plot conveniences watered down the climax + all in all, bugged me.

Everything until the very last few episodes? 9/10

Last few episodes? 7.5/10 :/
~
Jun 3, 2017 8:33 PM

Apr 2013
Wow, "never a dull moment" really works well with this series... absolutely captivating.

Jun 3, 2017 8:34 PM
Jul 2018
Goodbye Kars. Hello Jotaro!
Jun 30, 2017 8:54 AM
Oct 2014
At the end,
Is that the same coffin as the one which used by Erine Pendragon and the baby?
Sep 2, 2017 12:23 PM
Dec 2015
My man Speedwagon died of heart attack? Come on, Erina had a peaceful death but not my man? :(

Either way, that was a DAMN GOOD ENDING. Full of adrenaline and testosterone as always! Love the series so much. Gonna miss posing with the OP.

Whoever married Lisa Lisa though, is either lucky or. . . hmmm.
Sep 9, 2017 3:41 AM

Apr 2013
Wow Kars got a pretty karmic ending. His "And i must scream" situation was fucked up! i like it!
i do feel a bit cheated that the Lisa is JoJo's f**king mother plotline was resolved through narration.
AND HOLY SHIT! HE'S...(counts on the net) 68 YEARS OLD! looks like he shattered any and all myths of Joestars dying young.
Also, man that's not even a proper conclusion! at least the first saga had a clear ending!

Final Rating 8/10
Entertaining, smart and reaaaaaaly hammy at times and while i do enjoyed some of the story beats the lack of a satisfying conclusion and how it skipped over the resolution leaves me a bit miffed. I'll probably wait a bit before starting the next season.
Sep 9, 2017 3:34 PM
May 2012
i just knew he'd die in space.
Sep 22, 2017 11:40 AM

Nov 2014
Anime was great and all. But this ending. This fucking ending was so damn awesome I just don't know what words use to describe it. It's more than perfect.
Sep 24, 2017 8:24 PM

Mar 2012
Great rewatch, I think I enjoyed it even more than the first time since I already knew how everything worked with Hamon and what not. The only flaw of the show was Speedwagon dying single ;_;
Nov 16, 2017 2:44 AM

Jun 2016
OHMYGOD. SUZI AND JOJO GOT MARRIED. MY HEAAAAAART! I'm so happy. Waaaaaah!

Still mourning Caesar's death. Goddamnit.

I honestly enjoyed every ridiculous episode of this show. Lmao. Jojo got older and he's still a dumbass. Haha.

8/10

"Maybe he's trying to take a shit, but the shit just won't come out."
Captain Levi, 2014
(/^-^)/☆♪♪☆\(^0^\)
Dec 3, 2017 3:54 PM

Dec 2008
This was fantastic. The manliness, the badassness. Overall, absolutely loved it. I just wish we had a scene where Lisa Lisa actually tells Jojo she's his mom. Kinda upset they skipped on a scene that could've been pretty great.
Dec 10, 2017 4:55 PM

Apr 2015
Just... B R I L L I A N T
Dec 12, 2017 4:55 PM

Jun 2013
That was simply glorious, definitely one of the best finales to a series/season that I've seen. JoJo gets a 10 out of JOJOOO!!!
"The will to live is stronger than anything else"
Dec 23, 2017 7:12 AM

Sep 2012
That was so beautiful! It recaptured a youthful, mindless enjoyment of anime that I haven't felt in a while.

So, does anybody know why Joseph looks different at the end of this episode than he does in part 3?
Jan 7, 2018 6:25 AM

Sep 2014
Finally Im part of the Jojo fandom! Absolutely amazing anime, I loved pretty much everything about it. Imo Joseph was the best Jojo.
The first chapter was not as amazing as part 2 and 3, so only an 8 from me. The OST could have been way better, but the animation was really nice.
"This emotion is mine alone.
It is for Madoka alone." - Homura
or how I would descripe Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica.
Jan 13, 2018 12:12 PM

Mar 2016
Wait... What? If Dio is in the coffin, then what a hell was that where Erina managed to escape with the baby?
Jan 31, 2018 2:32 AM

Jan 2013
LMAO, this last scene I can't. 8/10

"Please stop talking about math when I'm eating."
Mar 16, 2018 10:26 PM

Apr 2012
While I understand this series has been very influential and fans love it for its quirks, I just couldn't appreciate it that much. At its best times, I thought it's okay. At worse times, well...

Overall a very unflattering 6/10 and won't continue
My Reviews and Rants: http://bunny1ov3r.wordpress.com/

痛就是爱
Apr 3, 2018 8:16 PM

Feb 2009
Gets a 7/10 for the entertaining value it has, and for a shounen, it's a pretty well crafted and paced series. Just lacking on the seriousness and fluidity of confrontations, but seeing as this is not about that, I just took it as what it is: a really fun ride!

Will be watching the next installments for sure!
Sep 25, 2018 10:44 PM

May 2015
I actually teared up a bit when they mentioned Speedwagon at the end. Truly an amazing series. Now I know why this franchise has such a big fanbase. I thought it was just memes and some action. But this had not just that, it had top notch storytelling, animation and soundtrack. Not to mention this is just Part 1 and 2.
I loved this. 10/10
Oct 26, 2018 4:13 PM

Oct 2013
I guess this didn't end up a tragedy like part 1, although it's too bad about Von Stroheim... he's the unsung hero in this saga. GERMAN SOLDIERS ARE THE BEEEEEEEST

So I'd give this a 6/10 on a more "objective" metric, whatever that means, but I have to give it a 7 on entertainment value alone. Kind of like Dragon Ball Kai, which I also gave a 7 on entertainment value despite being fully aware it is a terrible show with a terrible story, terrible characters, and terrible action...

This was a goofier DBZ to the very end.

Jojo's was always about the hype and the goofiness, and to that end it does its job well. I had a grand time with it, but at the same time I can't help but think that it attracts so many fans merely because it does something wildly different than other shounen for a generation who aren't used to their young men's anime being so badass.

Hopefully part 3 is appreciably better; I've long heard a lot of praise for it.

Discord: the.path.to.pathos
RateYourMusic
last.fm
Dec 11, 2018 12:41 AM

Dec 2014
the finale was actually good..jojo got married and all and happy ending... To think Dio will come back... not very fond of him..seems like we will be introduced to another jojo
Dec 20, 2018 2:27 PM

May 2017
So that is what JoJo is all about.

The first season was exactly what I was expecting JoJo to be. Over the top, non sense battle's with humor all over it.

Is it my absolute favorite thing in the world now? No.

Did it manage to entertain me? Yea. I would say so.

JoJo (atleast the first season) is kind of a mixed bag for me. Yes it managed to entertain me in some kind of way. I woudn't go so far to say that I enjoyed it wholeheartedly, but I'm totally fine with that since that was what I expected JoJo to do for me in the first place.

The characters are fun, especially Joseph and Caesar. I enjoyed the relationship betweem them. The first Part with Jonathan and Dio was kind of short-lived, and I couldn't quite build a affection for them, though Jonathan's death was kind of epic and unexpected.

The Second Opening easily became one of my all-time favorite openings ever. That shit's legendary. I won't regret watching this season just for the sole reason of getting to know this song. Well Coda's opening to Part 5 was the trigger for me to start JoJo in the first place, what a beast.

All in All the OST's didn't have much to offer for me. Same goes for the animation.

Story-wise, well.. It's not really that serious. It fulfills the purpose I would say. The Stone mask's and the Pillar men layed out a good foundation for the show and gave enough room to focus more on characters and interaction than an actual plot.

I'm kind of on a brink, not sure if I wanna continue JoJo right away or maybe in the future. I wanna watch Part 5 since the character designs look so much better compared to the rest of the show but between me and Part 5 are roughly 90 Episodes. I would have to commit very hard unless I wanna spend 2019 only watching JoJo.

6/10 (Fine) A fine show which managed to entertain me and give me somewhat of a good time. But there are much better animes out there that would fit my taste much more. But hey sometimes you have to experiment and watch something different.
Jan 4, 2019 4:57 PM

May 2015
Yay, this finally over.

I thought that maybe anime would be more entertaining than manga but it was even more boring, well, maybe because I knew what will happen and with time this shiny art lost its impact on me. It was nice to refresh the details, but argh, there were so many dumb moments, some of them made me laugh but they also grew tiring at the end.

Well, I hope next JoJos are better.

6/10
Jan 14, 2019 5:37 AM

May 2012
shayed__ said:

I'm kind of on a brink, not sure if I wanna continue JoJo right away or maybe in the future. I wanna watch Part 5 since the character designs look so much better compared to the rest of the show but between me and Part 5 are roughly 90 Episodes. I would have to commit very hard unless I wanna spend 2019 only watching JoJo.

Each JoJo season feels different, and you get new characters introduced. In the new seasons, they don't use hamon anymore, they use stands for fight (which is better than hamon in my opinion). So, if you did not like this season a lot then there is still chance that you will like Stardust Crusader and later seasons.

Jan 14, 2019 7:01 AM

May 2017
thepath said:
shayed__ said:

Each JoJo season feels different, and you get new characters introduced. In the new seasons, they don't use hamon anymore, they use stands for fight (which is better than hamon in my opinion). So, if you did not like this season a lot then there is still chance that you will like Stardust Crusader and later seasons.

I didn't expect anyone to read this lol. Yea I'll definitely continue JoJo, it's only a matter of time. I like the fact that we always get new main characters, and that each season feels different. Good to know that they don't use ripple anymore, I wasn't a big fan of it.
Jan 22, 2019 10:12 PM

Sep 2014
I never thought i would like this show but now I have to admit, I enjoyed it. The plot was good but its characters is what made this show amazing for me. Hell even the enemies were quite intriguing and had depth in their character.
Towards the end i though jojo will follow his grandfather's footsteps and take kars along with him into that volcano but nevertheless it was still a nice ending.
Mar 9, 2019 5:20 PM

Oct 2013
Fantastic episode, perfect for a finale! It was so good that I won't complain about how there is no air in the outer space, so Kars couldn't do what he did before freezing. ;p It would be dumb anyway, as for we saw many and even more bizarre scenes before, which made this anime even better. As for the finale, Kars surviving lava and cutting JoJo's hand off by ascending from the underground was the most dramatic part. The most joyful was when JoJo appeared alive on his own funeral (btw. Suzie Q seems to not be intelligent, lol; also, she acts annoying, but I think she suits Joseph as his wife xD ).

Not always an anime's finale gives such emotions as this one did. First of all, music. The old theme rocked alongside marvelous and epic action scenes. Second thing, art that showed us dynamic animation paired with awesome artstyle, though it's not the case for a finale. Whole anime presented equal and high quality. Last thing, hem feels of characters... and concluding everything by showing how everyone's future looks like. And many more, I guess. These are the ones that came into my mind straight after finishing this episode.

I tip my hat proudly to JoJo no Kimyou na Bouken. Awesome show. Now, time for Stardust Crusaders! :)
AdnashMar 9, 2019 5:24 PM
Mar 11, 2019 1:37 PM
Apr 2018
Hahahaha, this episode was fun. I was wondering how they could defeat Kars and sending him into space was aproppriate. He did literally nothing for all of the eternity.

Thank God Joseph didn't die. I would've preferred it if the producers had animated the moment when Lisa revealed to Jojo that she was his mother.

Apr 2, 2019 6:04 PM

Dec 2013
Eh. It was okay...the memes are cringy as hell..which put me off for a while. But it was an okay anime..kinda overrated..but okay..memes are just eh
Signature removed.
May 5, 2019 10:36 AM
Apr 2016
Oh my to think this anime would do this...I guess next season I'll have to get used to a new JoJo...probably. Well, at least this anime had an actual ending, it was nice! At the end, goddamn that's Dio's, no way...
Pages (10) « First ... « 5 6 [7] 8 9 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » JoJo's Bizarre Adventure (2012) Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

KiraYoshikage - Nov 9, 2012

179 by JohnZ_GGs »»
Today, 12:28 AM

» why do people question the watch order?

Rye_the_Guy - Mar 20

31 by eli_shmeli »»
Yesterday, 12:23 AM

Poll: » JoJo's Bizarre Adventure (2012) Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

KiraYoshikage - Oct 19, 2012

254 by JohnZ_GGs »»
Apr 18, 1:56 AM

Poll: » JoJo's Bizarre Adventure (2012) Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

KiraYoshikage - Oct 12, 2012

351 by JohnZ_GGs »»
Apr 17, 1:58 PM

Poll: » Favourite Jojo?

PushedCaraway - Apr 12

0 by PushedCaraway »»
Apr 12, 6:33 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.