Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Poll: Aku no Hana Episode 1 Discussion

Apr 5, 2013 1:43 PM

Damn i was excited to see this but after i watched it i was very disappointed :c

Apr 5, 2013 1:46 PM

Uh? WHAT? No wait, what is this crappy character design and animation? Is the animation studio completely out of mind?

Shit, i think this is the first time i say an anime is a true garbage and shit, why the hell they don't make the same beautyfull character design as the manga?

No no, i can't believe this, there is no explanation for what they do, and this is probably the first time i drop an anime, because i really can't stand a character design so ugly and not anime at all. Seems a bad european cartoon from the 80.

Delusional.

1/5

ps: this is also the first time i hope an random otaku will place a bomb in the studio and polverize all this shit, i'm speckless, i just can't accept this....
Modified by Fnights, Apr 5, 2013 2:11 PM

Apr 5, 2013 1:48 PM

morshuwarrior said:
This adaption is going to make history.

it certainly had an impact on me lol, had to check to see if i was getting pranked

Apr 5, 2013 1:49 PM

This is the funniest thing i've seen in a long while.

2/10
- http://rederoin.motionsforum.com -
Anime air dates, BD release dates and Amazon stalker estimates for Anime BDs.
My Twitter : link
My Last.fm : link

Apr 5, 2013 1:50 PM
I bet this show have it's first worst anime show by overall rating of 1.00

Apr 5, 2013 1:58 PM

Dat OP and ED. Good God Almighty. I thought this was a dream but unfortunately it isn't.

Apr 5, 2013 1:58 PM

Is this some sick joke?

Zandatsu (斬奪 - "cut and take")

Apr 5, 2013 1:59 PM
I like the background? ...

Apr 5, 2013 1:59 PM
I haven't felt this trolled since Katanagatari episode 4.

Apr 5, 2013 2:01 PM

I have no idea what i just watched but i guess it's time to hit the manga up and give it a reading...
"Let justice be done, though the heavens fall."

Apr 5, 2013 2:03 PM

EdenBaggins said:
To the 21 people who rated this shit 10: ARE YOU BLIND?! Please tell me you hit the wrong button, after losing your sight from watching this shit.

Go read the manga and forget this ever happened.

Just 1 post random trolls.

In the botton of heart i hope episode 2 will be normal "anime" chara/animation, but i know i'm just lie to myself. T_____T

Apr 5, 2013 2:05 PM

Im beyond disappointed, words don't describe it.
Modified by iOwnATfailing, Apr 5, 2013 2:09 PM

Apr 5, 2013 2:06 PM

What the fuck was that???? OOOO_OOOO
The only thing worth watching in this shit is the ENDING. It was so fucking disturbing and so good i had to listen it 10 times in a row :D

"The other side of the other side of the other side would be the other side"

Apr 5, 2013 2:16 PM

[center]

Apr 5, 2013 2:17 PM
VioLink said:

Crackhead!

Apr 5, 2013 2:19 PM

wingsofshadowss said:
I like the background? ...

Same here. And the music. Creepiest anime of this season. I think I'm just gonna read the manga.
The world is the illusion of the real world.

Apr 5, 2013 2:21 PM

You know I was hoping to come in here and call you all a bunch of babies for crying about the animation so hard, but in this case you are right. The animation is so alien looking that is completely ruins any emotions the anime is trying to convey through it's character. If it wasn't for musical cues I wouldn't be able to tell the character's creepy looks from the way they normally look. So in this case the animation does negatively impact the viewing experience just because it's hard to tell what's what just from looking at the characters.

That being said I really want to like this because other than the animation everything about the episode was so damn good. The light use of the musical score, the ambient sounds, the cool use of Baudelaire. And when I close my eyes and just listen the atmosphere is just perfect, it's dark and twisted and yet some how mundane and melancholic. I really love the job the voice actors did with roles. The bored conversations between the boys even dully teasing each other out of routine, it was all very well done.

So yeah, I'm going to be watching this one. I don't think it's completely terrible, but the animation sure does have an impact in this case. I'll give the first episode a 6/10. I'm not sure I'd say I'm looking forward to more, but I do want to see more of how this story develops. And maybe I can get used to the animation because without that handicap this would be pretty damn cool.

Apr 5, 2013 2:22 PM
Buttmonkeys everywhere.
5/5

Oh Dear Lord. There are no cute little girls.
0/5

Nevermind, the 0/5 was a joke.

5/5 - Will definitely continue.

Apr 5, 2013 2:23 PM

What is this?... I'm not even sure it can be considered anime anymore, the only thing that I've seen that looks similar to this is Kuchuu Buranko and while that had more of a comedy element to it, this is was.... definitely intended to be a more serious show.

After looking at it for a while I think I'm kind of getting used to it now... if anything I can say it's unique and stands out... I just have to wonder are they really doing this on purpose though? I agree with the person who said that this is simply not marketable to an audience like Japanese Otakus. Maybe if they were submitting this to an abstract art show I would understand. Even western otaku like me and obviously most people here seem to not be so accepting of this...

Oaky after finishing the episode the positives I can give are.
+ Unique char design and animation... personally I usually say the more it stands out the better... but maybe they're it too far in one direction.
+Really nice atmosphere- It's got this sort of dark, melancholy atmosphere that probably wouldn't have been possible without this sort of animation. I imagine the fantastic backrounds help as well... now if only they put more effort into making the char designs as detailed as the backrounds.
+ Realistic character interaction- Really it feels more like a J-drama than an anime. The interaction just feel a lot more realistic compared to most anime, current or even back in the day.

Yeah... I'm not sure what else to say. I'm going to keep watching atleast and I didn't gauge out my eyes, but yeah... this is going to take some getting used to. If anything it's atleast a unique experience and I like it one everything isn't the same shit I've seen hundreds of times before. That being said, if I find that that I can't keep watching this seriously, I'll pick up the manga.

"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe. If you try it, you will be lonely often, and sometimes frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself."
-Friedrich Nietzsche

Apr 5, 2013 2:29 PM

Wow, I knew this would have split opinions.

I loved it, if people can't handle one anime a season trying something new...

5/5

Apr 5, 2013 2:30 PM
KingLear said:
Frankly, I don't give a shit about the animation. I haven't read the manga, but I admit that the comparison with the anime makes the animation looks like a joke, and it indeed is not pretty, but I don't care. To me it looks pretty interesting and I will definitely continue watching this. I understand the disappointment, but I think a lot of people exaggerate too much.

Same here, but the OP/ED sequences are so bad that I'll try to not remember them...

Apr 5, 2013 2:30 PM

I gave the episode a watch, despite all the bad things said so far and being a fan of the manga itself. The experience was incredibly jarring, yet very interesting at the same time. Some comments:

In respect to creating the bizarre, eerie feeling of suspense, the anime does it extremely well. This is also in addition to the foreboding and minimalistic music. Interestingly, I think that Kasuga's VA, the newcomer Ueda Shinichirou, is very fitting for the role, if only by measuring how awkward and stiff he sounded. The background animation was very fitting and those dull colors and decaying scenery work well in making the atmosphere Aku no Hana as creepy as I could have ever imagined. In respect to the criticism that "nothing happened" in the episode, it is not so much a criticism as it is stating an obvious fact. The story's emphasis and intent in the first episode is to build the atmosphere and set up the story; Kasuga's mundane school life is juxtaposed with the foreboding tension seeped into the background (as well as that coming from Nakamura and the awakening flower) and the heavily detailed, but decayed-look of the background art. Again, this is the episode's objective purpose; whether one likes or dislikes the resulting presentation is up to the individual.

The flaw (or major point of contention, as it were) of this adaptation is the character animations, i.e. using rotoscoping for the look of 'realism.' In one sense, I can understand the point of view of the director for this choice; in terms of a story and atmosphere suitable for experimentation, Aku no Hana is an ideal artistic source material. The corrupt and poisonous nature of the character's interactions, the dark atmosphere, and how easily translatable it is to real-life interaction (as opposed to most anime) is a seemingly perfect formula for an 'artistic' adaptation. Simply put, what matters is the story, not so much the artwork itself, thereby the changing the artwork advances a presentation that, in the minds of the creators, enhances the overall artistic experience of the story. For many, however, the result of using rotoscoping and not being a faithful adaptation animation-wise to the manga is obviously alienating. Personally speaking, I initially critical, skeptical, and obviously surprised at the use of this style of animation.

As for the character animation itself, it gives the initial impression of being sloppy and incredibly rough. Facial expressions are hard to read and comprehend, unlike those of the manga, part of what made the manga art interesting I might add. With this sort of art style, the human element is lost in globs of rough, distorted lines that disappear after a certain distance and only become clearer when coming closer. The frame rate is rather slow, which ends up emphasizing character movements but at the same time exaggerating them.

On a smaller and more subjective note: Nakamura was, at least, attractive in the manga, despite her corrupted morality; based on her introduction, the same can't be said for the anime adaption. It may not be compelling to watch this series any further when Nakamura looks like the sick, perverted version of this girl http://myanimelist.net/character/42651/Shouko_Sano. This is just my personal opinion, but in regards to the plot of the anime, further interaction of a non-attractive Nakamura, especially in a story that deals with themes of perversion and lust, would leave a bad taste in my mouth. But this may change, considering the limited screen time allotted to her in the first episode.

I was initially shocked to find that the adaptation turned out as it did, as I was expecting a completely faithful adaptation from the manga, down to the artistic design. By the end of the episode, I got used to the rotoscoping and it did not give me the impulse to drop the series purely on animation "quality" alone, nor did I find it incredibly appalling, though I will say that watching it initially was a jarring experience. Still, I will continue to watch it irrespective of my personal opinion of the character design. It's not a matter of whether I hate it or not, but more so that I am now used to it. The atmosphere and the themes of the story (corruption of morality, lust, the link to Les Fleurs du mal, ect.) is something that I enjoyed about the Aku no Hana manga, so I am willing to give the director and the original creator the benefit of their artistic design for the moment. That, and I am extremely curious to see how the presentation of the story will pan out (especially how they do chapter 12 of the manga).

(edit: After watching the episode again, I am now of the personal opinion that the artwork, which initially comes across as being sloppy as a result of budget constraints, is intentional. One could think of it as following in the spirit of an expressionist or other avant-garde artistic styles. How 'successful' this will be as a part of the whole package of Aku no Hana depends entirely on the viewer himself, but this artistic decision logically fits with the intention of the director/manga-ka to tell this story in a way that breaks conventional methodology.

As for my personal opinion of the anime so far, I will formulate a more concrete one after seeing a few more episodes)
Modified by Kjeldoran, Apr 10, 2013 6:50 PM

Apr 5, 2013 2:31 PM

Holy shit. What is this? The animation is so disappointing.
Haven't added it in my list... and it will never will.

I'll stick and just start reading the manga instead.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.

Apr 5, 2013 2:31 PM

Oh yikes. I was not expecting them to butcher the characters so badly...

Apr 5, 2013 2:32 PM

Upon reading this thread and watching the first episode, people deem this anime as a pretentious kitsch that had disappointed a large majority of its manga fanbase. Knowing this, I went into this episode expecting something entirely different from the manga. I'm glad I didn't go in with super high expectations as a reader of the original source material, because now I want to focus on the potential this anime has standalone. Surprisingly, I wasn't that bothered by the art and found it quite an interesting, unorthodox twist to usual anime style. I can't say that the animation was crisp and fluid(in truth, it was quite choppy overall), but it was interesting, yet odd, to watch. The plot bothered me though. Absolutely nothing of substance happened other than the subtle foreshadowing regarding Nakamura's brutality, along with some simple facts about Kasuga's crush on Saeki and that he's found her gym clothes... Some things I will give a high rating for are the background art and soundtrack. The opening and ending themes seemed extremely out of place minus the lyrics. Why blaring trumpets and indie-pop percussion? I suppose this is ZEXC's attempt at being extremely 'seinen' and 'deep' by being so outlandish, but I found those songs grating to the ears. It's kind of sad how ZEXCS poured so much budget into animating this, only to have the animation look third-rate. That Kids On the Slope YouTube video someone posted to compare to Aku no Hana's rotoscoping technique surpasses this anime's production value by a milestone. I have mixed feelings on the visuals of this show, but I do think that the realistic approach AnH's director had in mind worked well enough to produce a dark, sinister tone to the story, even if the plot progressed extremely slowly. Otherwise, I really liked the scene with Nakamura's face off against the teacher. Even if she isn't a 'bijin' in the anime as she is in the manga, that glare was quite intense, despite the fact that it only lasted for a fraction of a second.

I have mixed feelings for this anime, but I hope it will be able to convey the tension and horror I felt when reading the manga. At the same time, I also suspect that I will be dropping this show quite soon if the pace continues to go on like this. For now, I will continue to watch this anime to satisfy my morbid curiosity in regards to what direction this series will embark upon. Hopefully, it won't be so bad in the end, considering how the original mangaka of AnH seems to support this series being animated.
Modified by Syntelle, Apr 5, 2013 2:37 PM

Apr 5, 2013 2:33 PM

ROOOARRR said:
Hmm, the visuals don't look that bad to me. It's not the typical anime look but if it helps to bring the story across then I won't complain. And from the looks of the manga the original character design doesn't seem like it strives to be attractive anyway.

EDIT: Wow, I was rather worried after reading the negative reception here, but after watching the episode itself I surprisingly LOVED it. This show oozes atmosphere and captivated me from start to finish, mainly thanks to the great sound direction which creates a wonderfully eerie mood, that felt both soothing yet unsettling and most importantly, opressive.
I especially liked the parts where the MC recites parts of the book the title of this show refers to and how surreal the environments got afterwards.

Everything feels so naturalistic, from the incredibly detailed and gorgeous background art to the character design. I appreciate the producers efforts to make the characters more life-like, as they're not supposed to be especially attractive or pretty to look at, nor do they have squeaky anime-voices
and instead normal body proportion, you know, like people you could meet at your street corner (or at least if you live in Japan).

The OP seemed oddly cheerful to me at first but the lyrics were so bizarre that I could let it slide, not to mention I actually liked the song itself. I do hope the OP gets changed to something more eventful.

The animation definitely wasn't as atrocious as vocal commenters made it out to be, though it definitely looked edgy and I guess I wasn't that thrown off by it since I'm probably more inclined to watch experimental animation than the average viewer. I even dare to say that this anime contains more actual animation than the average anime tv series thanks to the rotoscope animation and that the approach the producers took actually elevated the source material for me from what I've read so far. Overall this is a series I would have expected for Studio 4C° for lack of a better comparison instead of ZEXCS, since it actually tries to push the boundaries of anime convention and try out something different. Only the following episodes will show whether it will be successful on this part.

Obviously this appoach won't appeal to everyone and the adaption will most likely remain a niche series at best unfortunately, but for me it's definitely a keeper.

Finally someone said it. I agree with you completely. I'll watch it definitely.
Yesterday is history. Tomorrow is a mystery.Today is a gift.

Apr 5, 2013 2:35 PM

RediceRyan said:
Wow, I knew this would have split opinions.

I loved it, if people can't handle one anime a season trying something new...

5/5

They can make something new and good with decent animation and handmade character design, not this roto-crap shit.

And you know that sales of this show will be so low that i hope the producer will be fired forever. They can do whatever they want but ruin a good manga will be a double backfire for them.

This is just my opinion indeed, nothing at this point will change. I'm only sad because i think the manga is good and deserve a better adaption.
Modified by Fnights, Apr 5, 2013 2:40 PM

Apr 5, 2013 2:39 PM

NineTears said:
ROOOARRR said:

Obviously this appoach won't appeal to everyone and the adaption will most likely remain a niche series at best unfortunately, but for me it's definitely a keeper.

I'm so relieved to know that I'm not the only one that enjoyed this.
The atmosphere was intriguing and there's something about it that makes me want to watch more.
And I don't mind the art style either, if anything I probably prefer the realism to the generic moe style you see in every show now.
I'm actually looking forward to this, but it's unfortunate that I'm apparently one of the only ones who is.
魔法少女グレイシー

I wish they would do this with SAO..

bastek66 said:
Kill it with fire

Haven't laughed that hard in a while.

Apr 5, 2013 2:40 PM
Do Your Rubesty✨

Starmie said:
NineTears said:
ROOOARRR said:

I'm so relieved to know that I'm not the only one that enjoyed this.
The atmosphere was intriguing and there's something about it that makes me want to watch more.
And I don't mind the art style either, if anything I probably prefer the realism to the generic moe style you see in every show now.
I'm actually looking forward to this, but it's unfortunate that I'm apparently one of the only ones who is.

Honestly I really enjoyed it. The art style is realistic and gives a more down to earth feeling as if it was real which seems fitting. I've not read the manga. But I honestly do like this art style probably more than just a regular anime, it gives it a little bit more edge. :)

Apr 5, 2013 2:41 PM

Is this supposed to be a joke? Animation sucks badly.

Pkmn said:
A shame, it looked amazing, but call me shallow but I won't watch anything with such shitty animation(unless it's older anime.).

Dropped in the first minute, and I sure as hell won't put in on my list.

I am the same way. I saw the first opening minute and my eyes were playing tricks on me.
I immedately turned it off and headed to MAL to see if I was the only one who had a problem with this.

I am soooo dropping this from my list. (A rarity.)

People calling others shallow or immature because they don't like the animation, why? idk about you guys, but if a manga I liked didn't get a rightful adaption and instead changed the way the characters looked completely I'd be butt hurt and pissed too.

You don't fuck with the authors art, you just find a good way to make it into an anime. Zexcs or w/e they are don't know how to do that apparently.

You guys gotta admit though, you kinda chuckled when you saw the pics. ;D

VentusCross said:
symbv said:
Berzin said:
Depending on who takes up subs
for this it might just become comedy of the season.
The question is: Who wants to sub this?

DUWANG

Fuck that, DUWANG has higher standards than this.

Apr 5, 2013 2:42 PM

Nikoru-san said:

Honestly I really enjoyed it. The art style is realistic and gives a more down to earth feeling as if it was real which seems fitting. I've not read the manga. But I honestly do like this art style probably more than just a regular anime, it gives it a little bit more edge. :)

It makes me really happy to see more people thinking the same. I agree completely!
魔法少女グレイシー

Apr 5, 2013 2:42 PM

I haven't read the manga but I'm aware that it looks different from the anime. It looks like some kind of animated layering over live action recording (which means it's intended to look realistic, talking about movements and other interactions). Anyway, I see nothing wrong with. It gives the show a different atmosphere, not your everyday anime. Also, with this kind of art and animation it feels more like a J-drama than an anime show. Interesting. Hm, it also seemed more like a seinen to me, but apparently the manga is a shounen (according to MAL).

So, I think this seemed like one of the better shows this season - it was interesting. Dark and creepy atmosphere, but this first episode was kind of plain, even though it was very different from your everyday anime. I mean, it could've introduced some more items. Besides from that I'm looking forward to more episodes! :)

Apr 5, 2013 2:44 PM

NineTears said:
ROOOARRR said:
Hmm, the visuals don't look that bad to me. It's not the typical anime look but if it helps to bring the story across then I won't complain. And from the looks of the manga the original character design doesn't seem like it strives to be attractive anyway.

EDIT: Wow, I was rather worried after reading the negative reception here, but after watching the episode itself I surprisingly LOVED it. This show oozes atmosphere and captivated me from start to finish, mainly thanks to the great sound direction which creates a wonderfully eerie mood, that felt both soothing yet unsettling and most importantly, opressive.
I especially liked the parts where the MC recites parts of the book the title of this show refers to and how surreal the environments got afterwards.

Everything feels so naturalistic, from the incredibly detailed and gorgeous background art to the character design. I appreciate the producers efforts to make the characters more life-like, as they're not supposed to be especially attractive or pretty to look at, nor do they have squeaky anime-voices
and instead normal body proportion, you know, like people you could meet at your street corner (or at least if you live in Japan).

The OP seemed oddly cheerful to me at first but the lyrics were so bizarre that I could let it slide, not to mention I actually liked the song itself. I do hope the OP gets changed to something more eventful.

The animation definitely wasn't as atrocious as vocal commenters made it out to be, though it definitely looked edgy and I guess I wasn't that thrown off by it since I'm probably more inclined to watch experimental animation than the average viewer. I even dare to say that this anime contains more actual animation than the average anime tv series thanks to the rotoscope animation and that the approach the producers took actually elevated the source material for me from what I've read so far. Overall this is a series I would have expected for Studio 4C° for lack of a better comparison instead of ZEXCS, since it actually tries to push the boundaries of anime convention and try out something different. Only the following episodes will show whether it will be successful on this part.

I was thinking of Studio 4°C, too! My experience with Tekkon Kinkreet, another Studio 4°C production, and this Aku no Hana adaptation seem to coincide, as when I first caught a glimpse of Tekkon's official artwork, I was put off. Watching the actual film, taking in the grungy, urban atmosphere and garish landscapes along with drowning myself in the soundtrack were what boosted its score by quite a bit. The story wasn't half bad either. I may be setting my hopes too high, but I wish that Aku no Hana would provide a similar artistic experience.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAhahahahahahah

/thread

This would get 10/10 if people considered it a comedy. xD

Next ep hurry up.

Apr 5, 2013 2:45 PM

ehh it's not unbearable. It's a real life portrayal of chars even if they do look like pork chops, but I found this ep incredibly boring. Not gonna watch LOL

Apr 5, 2013 2:45 PM

The ending was fucking creepy as shit. And why was does everybody look so weird?

Apr 5, 2013 2:46 PM

Well I guess it's just that kind of show. It's going for that off kilter feeling and the results are kind of a mixed bag as I think some of it is coming from the wrong place because it shouldn't be coming from how off the animation looks. Still, it's interesting at least, the pacing was slow, but I think that was part of the point of the episode. The characters are stuck in this mundane existence and the main escapes to his fantasies to get away from it. He's shy and awkward, but he knows that he wants something different and from his taste in literature it's something very twisted. Which is honestly just the kind of story that I like and find interesting. Especially if it can push those themes into something meaningful. I haven't read the manga so this is all new to me. I'm intrigued despite the negatives, but it is a bit difficult to get into. Well, only thing to do is wait for the next episode to see where things go.

Apr 5, 2013 2:48 PM

Awwww, come on guys.

Something as subjective as art can be horrible to one person but a masterpi..

Fuck it, I can't even finish typing that...
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.

Apr 5, 2013 2:49 PM

Get subs and sound.
Watch subs to sound.
Profit.

Apr 5, 2013 2:52 PM

wow, this anime superhyped, the speed of people entering is even faster than SAO lol

Apr 5, 2013 2:52 PM

It is against my policy to rate shows before at least a quarter of it is released, but i am really overwhelmed by this first episode. If it continues like this, it is at least a 9 in my book.

To be honest, i am shocked about the hate the art recieves, because to me, these character designs, depicting people very realistically as nothing but a mere mass of existance if in distance, but getting really, really realistic(but still very minimalistic) the closer they come(there are a lot of people out there in the wired who call it ugly or disgusting. I think the are accidently right, but i digress) in combination with the almost photorealistic city, but contrasted with the somehow idealistic and unrealistic sky and background are perfect to this story. To me, the art of the manga was always to beautiful and to conservative("following the rules", if you want. Japanese seem love their rules even more than we do) for a series commenting society and human nature.

The other thing i am surprised to read is "there is nothing happening in this episode". True, there aren't many events in this episode(but still more than a normal episode of, for example, Nisemonogatari), but the world is established in a really good way(it somehow reminded me of Lain with it's long silent shots). That's everything i want in a first episode.

And yeah, the ED is one of the best and creepiest things i've ever came across, but i also have some love for the opening song. The singers voice reminded me a bit of Noko,the manic lead singer of Shinsei Kamattechan(and funnily, this versions Takao looks somehow like him). That's quite fitting, if you know the band.

all in all, very good episode.
In 9/10 cases, the worst thing about an anime is its fandom.

Apr 5, 2013 2:54 PM

I like how almost all the defense the show is getting has to do with its story atmosphere and characters......Thats just more reason this is shit and that you should go read the manga

Immahnoob said:
Jizzy, I know you have no idea how to argue for shit,

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

Apr 5, 2013 2:54 PM

I was really looking forward to this anime.....

Why zexcs? Why?

Apr 5, 2013 2:55 PM

I'm really reluctant to watch this now. If we forgive the animation and character design, is it still dreadful?

Apr 5, 2013 2:55 PM

Im not even gonna watch this. Fuck. Ruined my FAL team.

Just gonna read the Manga.

._______________.

Pages (35) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »

Preview MangaManga Store