Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Dec 18, 2008 8:20 PM

Nov 2008
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
What a end! O_O How surprising and refreshing.
I want to give you this before you all go, and in hopes that you will all at least have guts to see the RAWs of the DVDs for more ecchi if you loved this series enough. I will.
NSFW
http://www.sankakucomplex.com/2008/12/18/akane-iro-ni-somaru-saka-dvd-gets-nipple-addition/
More to come in comments later, cause it's party!

Back again. You people and the incest thing. At least it was not as bad as what I saw not too long "Koi Kaze", that was way too bad and serious in tone. Ok so they start yet again with the father x mother in a AV Harrier with rocket pods, that suddenly fires rockets at the people behind Junichi just because suddenly ?? people become enemy people and a robot appear out of nowhere (ok, maybe that base that is behind Junichi). Ok. Good way to start action but the parents never really made anything clear of what they say anyways. Junichi does not even hear them say the last words when they take off.

Then Junichi having nothing else to do goes home. Then the fun starts and might I say from Yuuhi's part. It's all about the slap he gets for being Mr.Innocent but all guilty since Yuuhi knows all from Minato. Too bad she had to go out of the house in rage, maybe she though her breast size is never going to beat one of Minato so lose of self-confidence but who knows really why she did not stay instead.

So the sister to cope takes the backpack and goes away? Ok, it gets interesting since Junichi is more alone at home. Too bad Karen or Tsukasa did not pass by.

Ok, I don't think Tsukasa nor the one (Fuyuhiko), who talked all about love for Minato to Junichi last episode, should encourage nor stop all this. Junichi in the end must decide for himself. In any case the Seijirou sensei noticed the heavy air of the class and so did I but Tsukasa with Fuyuhiko were also noticing things way before.

The whole scene motorcycle with sensei Seijirou was so funny. That made my day pretty much since Junichi gets dumped on his own from no getting a ride by sensei. Hahahhah too bad for Junichi of getting tricked like that.

What follows are very MOE scenes. First one of Minato and Nagomi was very cute but something was not right where Nagomi was living. Something did not compute of why would she be in a room like this unless she really is a alien or in research of some kind.Second one of Yuuhi and Karen was very nice! I actually liked it a lot. Of course the best is that they slept in the same bed. O_O Yuri! Most likely not but cute nonetheless.

So what follows I to understand is yet another internal conflict with that split personality of Geno Killer. Except this time split personality looks to be same as Junichi when he was younger and had its gloves instead of a evil killer. Too bad Junichi never beats but fuses with it. I would get rid of that problem since it was what caused him to kiss Yuuhi in the first episode of this series. At least the fusion made him wear his gloves once again, which he looked like Geno Killer that was mentionned several times in this series.

So the next thing I see is Junichi getting near Minato and Nagomi puts the student that came with Minato away. Then I hear from Junichi Minato suki da Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat? How can this be? Anyways, I think the sunset and all had that classic look and at least Karen was funny be just being freaked out.........Imouto? Imouto,imouto and on. Yeah ok, I know is must pretty shocking for the school if it were to get out as offical.

So in the end Minato in swimming suit is something amazing. Ok I got this to say Minato's ass looks not right or should I say imperfect but the breasts and shape are appealing I'll have that. Yuuhi jumping into the scene of that bathroom was funny. Junichi having a hard on was not cool at all. At least all know he is ready to you know what with Minato in the eroge game.

In the end, I still have the question: What the hell is the X file at the end? I mean will it be something for season 2 should there be one?

Everyone, you are all wrong! The end of this is Yuuhi x Junichi x Minato.
Look at the pic in spoiler for proof

1.Cute :3
2.Oh yes Junichi! Enjoy that slap from Yuuhi since you are a SOB to her for not being honest.

slayer545-samaDec 19, 2008 3:08 AM
please report all angel999 duplicate accounts to the mods asap
Dec 18, 2008 9:18 PM
Dec 2008
i still think theres going to be a school days ending!!!
Dec 18, 2008 9:19 PM
Jul 2018
Did they intended to mess up everything with their parents stuff, wtf? They had to start earlier to bring some Geno Killer related stuff :v
Did not expect Minato to leave the house. Junichi vs. Geno Killer scene wasn't that bad but felt out of place.
Nagomi x2 WTF?
Fapservice scene in the bath, did not fit Minato at all ~.~ "Immoral animals", as Yuuhi said.

This episode, like some others did have both nice and bad scenes, with the middle episode being very boring.. I lower my rating for this but still give 5/10 or so.

/e: But the DVD shots seem kind nice, maybe I should switch to them for storage reasons :P
Dec 18, 2008 9:50 PM

Jul 2008
Fucking Japanese and their incestuous obsession.

EDIT:All I really have to add is that I'm glad this anime is over.
DefianceDec 19, 2008 1:02 AM
Dec 18, 2008 9:52 PM

Feb 2008
I don't believe it, A show ended the way I wanted it to end for a change
Dec 18, 2008 11:05 PM

Mar 2008
I know Minato is gonna win **** yeah!
hate tsundere
Dec 18, 2008 11:11 PM
Jan 2008
Yezzzzzzzz... nice ending MINATO is the winner and I LOVE HER SO MUCH wearing TENNIS AND SWIMSUIT..... MINATOoooooooooooo I LOVE YOUUUUUUUUU.......

@ slayer545-sama.... what you thinks there be a special or ova episode coming????
YUI_HIRASAWADec 18, 2008 11:22 PM
Dec 19, 2008 9:20 AM

Jul 2008
Hmm.. Yeah this serie got better from the end. First episodes = I loved it !, Episodes in the middle = I just liked it, Final episodes = I loved it !

But I'm still thinking; who the well Nagami is ? XD I watched last two episodes without subs so even if it's been told, I haven't understand that part XD

Dec 19, 2008 11:22 AM

Nov 2008
kyuubi_naruto said:
Yezzzzzzzz... nice ending MINATO is the winner and I LOVE HER SO MUCH wearing TENNIS AND SWIMSUIT..... MINATOoooooooooooo I LOVE YOUUUUUUUUU.......

@ slayer545-sama.... what you thinks there be a special or ova episode coming????

I don't know about that but since the DVDs are more ecchi, there might be a OVA special. Depends perhaps on the sales. They can always make, like I talked with someone before, a last episode like in Green Green that is too ecchi so they put on DVDs. Guess if I come to it, I will inform people but the news team might beat me to it since they are very good on MAL from what I have seen from them.
please report all angel999 duplicate accounts to the mods asap
Dec 19, 2008 10:58 PM
Mar 2008
Japanase freak imagination ... so in the end junichi got two girls ... LOL

Well, all right this is only an anime. But in real life ... WTF!
Dec 20, 2008 5:35 AM

Feb 2008
wincest??? anyone
Dec 20, 2008 1:39 PM

Jun 2007
meh, it was average throughout. I didn't like Minato or Yuuhi so I didn't really give a damn about ending much, I wanted more Junichi X Tsukasa eps to be honest.
So what exactly is up with Junichi's parent??
Dec 21, 2008 2:00 AM
Jul 2008
I'll admit I was surprised by the ending, though not in a good way. I see it less as JunichiXMinatoXYuuhi and more so as Yuuhi staying there to make sure the incest duo don't do anything strange. And I don't blame her for it.

Concerning the uncut DVDs: bare nipples wouldn't make this show any better. It certainly didn't for Kodomo no Jikan on DVD.
Dec 21, 2008 3:35 AM

Oct 2008
NOooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Its supposed to be Junichi x Yuuhi!!!!!!!

Btw does any1 know where i can find a subbed version online streamed?

*mod edit* - Don't be an idiot.
aeroDec 29, 2008 4:20 AM
Dec 24, 2008 3:34 AM

Jul 2007
One thing that's been buggin me is I could have sworn in a earlier episode they implied the Minato wasn't junichi's sister. Or i could have misread the subs......
Dec 24, 2008 6:07 AM
Jul 2018
Yes in one episode Minato said to Yuuhi (I think it was while bathing?), that she may be not his true sister.. but that's because she doesn't know anything about her early childhood. Something like this was it.
Dec 24, 2008 9:30 PM

Jul 2007
KK that was it. Ima not as crazy as my friend said I was lol
Dec 25, 2008 10:01 AM
Dec 28, 2008 7:15 PM

Aug 2008
Weakest incest ending ever! I hoped for Minato, but it could have ended any other way, I couldn't care less. The ending was weak as the whole series since ep 2.

I've said it a thousand times, but I repeat it one final time. It lacked direction. It lacked comedy (the funny kind). It lacked emotional depth. But.. it had characters with personality thinner than a sheet of paper, and the almighty fan service - too bad that it wasn't enough to make up for all the other shit. Looking back, putting in those godawful filler eps might have been a good idea after all.

Overall disappointment. I'll probably go with 5-6/10. Tip of the day: watch Da Capo instead!
Dec 28, 2008 7:22 PM
Jul 2018
HoaRy said:
Yes in one episode Minato said to Yuuhi (I think it was while bathing?), that she may be not his true sister.. but that's because she doesn't know anything about her early childhood. Something like this was it.

In Eclipse's subs for this episode, when Junichi's parents were talking at the end, the mom says to the dad "was it really okay for you not to tell Junichi about Minato?"
I guessing that they were implying that Minato wasn't Junichi's real sister
Dec 28, 2008 7:30 PM
Dec 2008
SENSE
this animu makes none.

Totally crap, at least make it real wincest.

He should've gone for Yuuhi.. eventhough his sister is quite cute.

4/10
Dec 28, 2008 7:38 PM

Feb 2008
schoolboi15 said:
HoaRy said:

In Eclipse's subs for this episode, when Junichi's parents were talking at the end, the mom says to the dad "was it really okay for you not to tell Junichi about Minato?"

yeah i was also thinking that, plus i was rooting for minato all the way, im not a mega tsudere fan
Dec 28, 2008 7:58 PM
Jul 2018
rreggiebryant1 said:

plus i was rooting for minato all the way, im not a mega tsudere fan

I also liked minato more, and I also don't like tsunderes that much,
theres way too many of them these days
Dec 28, 2008 8:07 PM

Aug 2007
schoolboi15 said:
HoaRy said:

This is what I also think.
Dec 28, 2008 8:11 PM
Aug 2008
schoolboi15 said:
HoaRy said:

Yeah, I think they pretty much confirmed that they're not blood-related with that scene. So basically it's incest without the risk of congenital birth defects. Everybody wins.

Glad Minato won, but wasn't surprised as they all but confirmed it with episode 11.
Dec 28, 2008 8:47 PM

Feb 2008
Best harem anime ending ever! Minato + sukuru mizugi = win.
The show kind of sucked but that ending was so worth it. 7/10.
Dec 28, 2008 9:37 PM

Nov 2007
while im happy that minato was chosen by junichi, it doesn't change the fact that it was a crap anime. oh and a confession of love is expressed with a hug, seriously wtf. at least have them kiss.
Dec 28, 2008 9:41 PM

Feb 2008
Umm... anyone else get the feeling of WTF? Seems like the production team decided to end this thing as fast as possible.
Dec 28, 2008 10:07 PM
Sep 2008
What an unexpected ending. I bet Minato knew that she wasn't his real sister though ahah, they've been hinting it throughout the whole series. Maybe thats why she didn't resist her urges. Anyway, i think its safe to assume that they're not blood related, SCOOREE hahaha

Lol at Yuuhi's cock blocking; I hope they do make an OVA haha
Dec 28, 2008 10:21 PM

Oct 2008
Wahaha! so many flames for this anime series.

btw... Yuuhi = same voice = Aisaka Taiga...

btw... Minato on her pajamas - fanservice boobs...

(Yuuhi for Love? | Minato for Lust?)

Dec 28, 2008 11:21 PM
Aug 2008
oooooomg

this episode rox except the last 4 minutes...

i think this is fucked up, a normal harem ending without a confession would have been better than this... the SISTER!(even if i think they´re not blood related)
gross...

btw theres nearly no feeling through the whole anime, and everything happens to rapidly
wtf?
Dec 28, 2008 11:22 PM

Aug 2007
matias067 said:
Wahaha! so many flames for this anime series.

btw... Yuuhi = same voice = Aisaka Taiga...

btw... Minato on her pajamas - fanservice boobs...

(Yuuhi for Love? | Minato for Lust?)

Yeah, I enjoyed Minato in her pajamas. for some reason i always go for the brown haired anime girls. So for me, Minato for Lust.

Dec 28, 2008 11:28 PM

Jan 2007
meh. I like Minato and all, but I wanted the Yuuhi ending. overall, gets a 6.
Dec 28, 2008 11:37 PM

Jul 2008
Why is everyone happy with a Minato/Junichi ending? Yeah so they're not blood related, but they've grown up that way. It seems that Junichi doesn't even know of this fact, which makes it even worse. It's funny how people always say "family cannot be determined by blood, but by who's their for you" until of course, the time comes when a man wants his sister.

A terrible ending to a crappy series. I had hope after the first episode, but it all went downhill from there. Maybe something good will come out of the OVA since at the end, it says Yuuhi is still going to try.
Dec 29, 2008 12:10 AM

Sep 2008
So so ending, lacks a bit of ecchiness, anyway, good thing it's done with.
Dec 29, 2008 12:30 AM
Dec 2007
wtf is this =___+'
i tried writing my signature onto the monitor screen, but it didn't come up. WHY?!!:?!!
Dec 29, 2008 12:31 AM

Sep 2007
it was an OK ending for me (:
so in the end he did go for his sister..

[url=http://myanimelist.net/animelist/_Haru&sclick=1]
Dec 29, 2008 12:39 AM

Dec 2007
wow... that kinda sucked...

I will say this right now... Worst visual novel adaptation I've ever seen.
5/10
Dec 29, 2008 1:12 AM
Aug 2008
*sigh*
Two dumbass endings. Kanaggi and now this.

I dont understand how the fuck anyone can like Minato annoying ass! That perfect squeaky voice ~desu character is fucking annoying!

That incest ending was bullshit. Not to mention all the dumbass questions they raised.
"My Daughter wont give up that easily" (Yuuhi)
"He doesnt know the truth about her" (Minato)

The anime got better towards the end but the finale was fuckign stupid. Fuck you Minatao and the dumbasses who wrote the shitty ending.

~All a rant. Im pissed.=/
Dec 29, 2008 1:31 AM

Aug 2007
... I seriously have, like, no clue what just happened.
I mean... what?
So, Junichi suddenly becomes aware that he's in love with his sister.
Who may not be his sister. No one really knows. She might /not/ be his sister, but we can never really know for sure.
For all we know, she's an alien.
Or Nagomi is. *shrugs*
His parents know /something/ about Minato, but... never actually clearly say it. Great. v_v
Yuuhi totally stops caring about Junichi whatsoever... then breaks into their house and says "I'm living here to stop you two from loving each other!" >_>
Then, there's two Nagomi's.
... Umm, what?
And green-haired chick who had little importance to the show is suddenly associated with Nagomi.
... Umm, what?
And they burn this "File X"...
That Junichi's parents have a copy of anyways.
... Seriously...
What.
Just.
Happened.

I started off giving this series an 8... it had good voices, and I liked the characters... animation was decent...
Then the story started to seriously falter...
Then random BS started happening...
And nothing was explained...
And my YuuhiXJunichi was ruined by "I-i-i-i-imouto!?!?!?"
All that brings this down to about a 5 or so for me...
Pretty disappointed with the ending.
It was cool to see that the voice in Junichi's head was his previous Geno Killer self, and that scene was very well done, but the whole "You love your sister and you know it so just say it and I'll magically be happy and stop pestering you"... that was just dumb to me.

So, yeah, not too pleased.
Dec 29, 2008 2:02 AM
Dec 2007
patient_senses said:
... It's funny how people always say "family cannot be determined by blood, but by who's their for you" until of course, the time comes when a man wants his sister.

A terrible ending to a crappy series. I had hope after the first episode, but it all went downhill from there. Maybe something good will come out of the OVA since at the end, it says Yuuhi is still going to try.

I'm totally with you on this one. I was rooting for Yuuhi the whole time, and got kinda of weirded out whenever Junichi was even considering leaning towards his sister. It just isn't right. All the incest arguing aside, I agree that there was a lack of emotion throughout the whole series. I saw a glimmer of light when Yuuhi and Junichi sort of hooked up for that one episode, but then it tanked on the very next one.

I'm not going to lie, it's definately not one of my favorite animes. Nevertheless, I will watch the OVA, seeing as to how Yuuhi might not just give in.
Dec 29, 2008 3:00 AM

May 2008
that was retarded...what a crappy ending for a crappy ending...it had such a perfect cast too
Dec 29, 2008 3:28 AM
May 2008
Ravenhood said:
... I seriously have, like, no clue what just happened.
I mean... what?
So, Junichi suddenly becomes aware that he's in love with his sister.
Who may not be his sister. No one really knows. She might /not/ be his sister, but we can never really know for sure.
For all we know, she's an alien.
Or Nagomi is. *shrugs*
His parents know /something/ about Minato, but... never actually clearly say it. Great. v_v
Yuuhi totally stops caring about Junichi whatsoever... then breaks into their house and says "I'm living here to stop you two from loving each other!" >_>
Then, there's two Nagomi's.
... Umm, what?
And green-haired chick who had little importance to the show is suddenly associated with Nagomi.
... Umm, what?
And they burn this "File X"...
That Junichi's parents have a copy of anyways.
... Seriously...
What.
Just.
Happened.

I started off giving this series an 8... it had good voices, and I liked the characters... animation was decent...
Then the story started to seriously falter...
Then random BS started happening...
And nothing was explained...
And my YuuhiXJunichi was ruined by "I-i-i-i-imouto!?!?!?"
All that brings this down to about a 5 or so for me...
Pretty disappointed with the ending.
It was cool to see that the voice in Junichi's head was his previous Geno Killer self, and that scene was very well done, but the whole "You love your sister and you know it so just say it and I'll magically be happy and stop pestering you"... that was just dumb to me.

So, yeah, not too pleased.

good points raised. i was questioning it as well. does this imply that there is going to be a second season where they are going to explain the dubious parts? for one thing i think the x files is related to minato's birth.o r it could be junichi. thats why nagomi is keeping tabs on geno killer.
Dec 29, 2008 3:33 AM

Aug 2008
So last episode is as lame as rest of the series. Dumb story which doesn't make any sense, pretty much no development and... man I don't even want to list all of the flaws of this series. There were only two things helping it somehow, this little bit of fansevice (yes, I can't think about any better reason to watch it even though I'm not fan of it) and fact that Junichi didn't choose damn, annoying, clichefull
Let's prey there won't be anything more than upcoming OVA.
Ii tenki desu ne...
Dec 29, 2008 3:39 AM

Jul 2007
Nice!. I'm semy happy with the ending. I really liked that he admited his feelings for Minato and told her, but it would have been nice to see at least a kiss.
Dec 29, 2008 4:33 AM
Apr 2008
Junichi's little episode this episode was was the best self conflict metaphor ever.

I actually gave it an eight. =S
Dec 29, 2008 4:34 AM

Dec 2007
rreggiebryant1 said:
plus i was rooting for minato all the way, im not a mega tsudere fan

I'm quite happy with this ending, Minato ftw ~ I'm fed up with tsunderes. Anyway, this series wasn't that good, just .. decent I guess. 6/10
Dec 29, 2008 4:53 AM

Mar 2008
Well, the last episodes made this from a really bad 4 into a 5/10, but overall that was a really really bad show for a change. Normally, I am not really someone to pick on a show that way, but this deserves it. Worst show of 2008, anyone?

Only the animation was ok, everything else was total crap and not worth the time. Really happy this is over. I regret watching this.

This is no incest, since it's quite obvious that the thing his father tried to tell him was that they are not blood related siblings. Well, I don't care anyway in this anime ...
Dec 29, 2008 4:54 AM

Jan 2008
Yay for ending with the girl I liked.
Dec 29, 2008 5:00 AM
May 2008
to sum it up the series is good. but the ending sucked
Pages (5) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Akane-iro ni Somaru Saka Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

slayer545-sama - Dec 5, 2008

109 by AdityaRizkiS »»
Jul 17, 2023 12:07 PM

Poll: » Akane-iro ni Somaru Saka Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 )

angel999 - Nov 13, 2008

66 by Punkero »»
May 25, 2022 7:10 PM

Poll: » Akane-iro ni Somaru Saka Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

angel999 - Oct 1, 2008

181 by Abhinandan2002 »»
Dec 28, 2021 9:52 AM

Poll: » Akane-iro ni Somaru Saka Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

removed-user - Dec 11, 2008

76 by Amatniki »»
Mar 28, 2021 1:43 PM

Poll: » Akane-iro ni Somaru Saka Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

removed-user - Nov 27, 2008

66 by Amatniki »»
Mar 27, 2021 6:46 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.