Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Poll: Maple Colors Episode 2 Discussion

Apr 4, 2013 2:44 AM

THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
sadly this is incomplete. It should've been a 3 or 4 ep Hentai. Aoi (blond girl) never got to have sex, the Yukihito guy and his sinister plot and lust seemed to be forgotten, and the whole theater thing got cut short. With 4 ep, this would've been a wonderful hentai. It's fun and I like the story + characters, but as of now lacks development cause incomplete ! I'll give this 9/10

Apr 23, 2013 1:47 PM

why stopped this masterpiece, i want see aoi's sex scene!!!

Feb 17, 2014 1:55 PM

Fun but incomplete. At least there is an Eroge for this series ^_^

Overall 4/10.

Feb 2, 2017 3:45 AM

happyanime3 said:
sadly this is incomplete. It should've been a 3 or 4 ep Hentai. Aoi (blond girl) never got to have sex, the Yukihito guy and his sinister plot and lust seemed to be forgotten, and the whole theater thing got cut short.

I agree with you on most of the stuff you said. Your comment about the whole theater thing getting cut short is a bit of an understatement though...we didn't see the performance at all (which is odd considering the protagonist spent put so much effort on getting his classmates to join). I was fine with Aoi not getting a fornication scene, but I do wish that alien character and that kid that got bullied near the start of the previous episode had gotten more screen time.