Forum Settings
Forums
New
Oct 8, 2007 3:44 AM

Mar 2007
okey why do you think that inuyasha should take Kagome insted of Kikyo?
Instagram: Luzifurr
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Oct 20, 2007 11:25 PM
Sep 2007
Because, Kikyo is dead. No matter what they might wish, she won't be fully restored, and so then can't be the same woman inuyasha remembers. That's a tragic path, best to not walk it. Fate gave Inuyasha the chance to "re-do" things by joining with Kagome and tracking down the shards. He has a second chance at his life and happiness.
Besides, Kikyo was rather melancholy, whereas Kagome still has hope.
Dec 15, 2007 5:24 AM

Aug 2007
Because i hate Kikyo ;_;
Feb 11, 2008 11:49 AM

Jan 2008
well, i think that Kagome is a better choice because she accepted Inuyasha for who he is - a hanyou. she looked past his angry act, what everyone else saw, and because she was not willing to give up on him, Kagome was able to touch his heart by simply accepting him and showing him her devotion. i believe that is what true love is, standing beside someone and not giving up on them even though things get tough. XD

Mar 9, 2008 12:43 AM

Oct 2007
yukihime said:
well, i think that Kagome is a better choice because she accepted Inuyasha for who he is - a hanyou. she looked past his angry act, what everyone else saw, and because she was not willing to give up on him, Kagome was able to touch his heart by simply accepting him and showing him her devotion. i believe that is what true love is, standing beside someone and not giving up on them even though things get tough. XD

I agree with yukihime-san, Kikyo tried to turn him human, he is much better as a hanyou and Kagome appreciates that. She's also alot more caring, not matter who or what is hurn, either a demon or human. So, her kindness can easiler warm up people's hearts
Mar 15, 2008 5:24 AM

Jan 2008
I choose Kagome...
I really hate Kikyo!!!
Mar 17, 2008 5:53 PM
Nov 2007
I agree with yukihime as well because Kagome was willing to go through anything to stay by inuyasha's side as well as accepting him, but when Kikyo was alive she tried to make Inuyasha human with the sacred jewel and before that she was gonna put that necklace on him that controlled him.

Kagome RULES!!! XD

May 23, 2008 6:56 AM

Jan 2008
Let's cheer for kagome!!!
yay!!
Jun 21, 2008 10:41 AM

Dec 2007
Kagome..shes young, she likes him ..ITS PERFECT

i hate kikyo !! and btw how old id Inuyasha ?

Jun 21, 2008 12:23 PM

Mar 2007
I hate Kikyo to. Well they said in one of the movies that he is 250 years old. But he has been asleep 50 years bc of Kikyos arrow
Instagram: Luzifurr
Jun 21, 2008 10:43 PM

Jun 2008
I think InuYasha should be with kagome I mean first of all Kikyo is all ready DEAD so Y does she even matter and 2nd InuYasha like Kagome add she likes him.They can be with each other all the time so y not Kagome.It just seems right to me :)
Jun 22, 2008 1:43 PM

Aug 2007
I first hated Kikyo, but reading the manga made me like Kikyo too. I'm still INUKAG allll the way, but I like Kikyo as well. :3

Also, you guys would love reading the manga, but I'm not saying why. >:3
Jun 22, 2008 4:27 PM

Dec 2007
jonja said:
I hate Kikyo to. Well they said in one of the movies that he is 250 years old. But he has been asleep 50 years bc of Kikyos arrow
thankx....

Well, anyways hes still is 200yrs old and Kagome is 15 !!!! they have 185 yrs apart ^^ but Inuyasha looks pretty and cute and cool and YOUNG so i say it fine with me

Jun 23, 2008 4:40 PM

Mar 2007
Cause Kikyou sucks. XD
It's not that I hate here... she just never loved Inuyasha the way Kagome loves him.

InuKago OTP ^~^
Jul 12, 2008 8:42 PM
Jun 2008
Kikyo is dead. As sad as it is, nothing can ever be done to change that. Kagome is Inuyasha's only chance for happiness. I do believe that Inuyasha and Kikyo were soulmates but unfortunately Naraku tampered with their fates and their love went up in flames. I know that Kikyo and Kagome aren't the same PERSON, but they do share the same SOUL. Inuyasha and Kikyo are soulmates and that's why he ends up with Kagome. He is given another chance at love and in a way, he and Kikyo do end up together if you look at it that way. Such a beautiful story.
Sep 16, 2008 10:59 PM

Sep 2008
I like Kagome to. But I'm of the opion that he is drawn to Kikiyo's soul no matter what body it inhabits so, Yea.
Also what if Inuyasha is a Necofiliac.(Pepole who are rely 'in' to dead pepole)

Sep 17, 2008 1:19 AM
Sep 2008
cause there cute together
plus kikiyo is old news and inuyasha needs a new girl
strange
Oct 17, 2008 8:06 PM
Oct 2008
because she teaches him how to be nice to people and she can stand up to him and they r a good couple to me
Jun 19, 2009 2:28 PM
May 2009
becuz kikyo is dead and she is alos a frak...she got in the way of them...haha kikyo...u suck
Nov 10, 2009 1:53 PM
Sep 2009
Because it has to be Kagome.
AND NO ONE ELSE.

Personally, Kikyo just gets on my nerves.
Her fans always go 'OMG POOR KIKYOOO' Well Inuyasha loves her, isnt that enough? At least Kagome stays with him more.

They have been together for much longer none the less.

INUKAGO!
Nov 24, 2009 12:54 PM

Apr 2009
Hm, well, Kagome was the first person to except Inuyasha as he is (A Half-Demon), she was also the first person that Inuyasha truly trusted, she fights to protect Inuyasha, just like Inuyasha fights to protect her, and Kagome even risked her life to save Inuyasha's. Let's see, Inuyasha acts differently when Kagome isn't around, he acts like a lost puppy (Sorry but it's true. :D ) when Kagome's in her era, and he can't stand to be away from her for more then 3 days.
Jan 29, 2010 3:56 PM

Nov 2009
1:kikyo is dead
2:kagome was the one that changed inuysha
3:kikyo is a whor
Mar 19, 2010 12:46 AM

Mar 2010
yukihime said:

I agree with Yukihime, Kagome knows Inuyasha better than Kikyo. It´s that both Kikyo and Inuyasha shares a past together, but Kagome knows him better that Kikyo and accepted as he is. That´s true love...
I like you just the way you are Inuyasha!!

Aug 3, 2010 7:05 AM
Jul 2008
Inuyasha and Kagome belong together. Here's some reasons why:

1.Kagome accepts Inuyasha as a hanyou. She didn't want to change him at all. Part of love is accepting a person for who they are.
2.Except when Kagome was under mind control, she never tried to kill Inuyasha. When that happened, she felt terrible about and was even crying. Kikyo never even apolgized for the times she tried to kill him.
3.Also, Kagome gave up being in her time with her family to have a life with Inuyasha.
Dec 2, 2010 11:15 AM
Apr 2010
Well for one, she accepted Inuyasha as a half demon. She has cried for him, fought for him, and cared for him. She had melted his heart of steel and healed the wounds of his heart, which made him change his trustworthiness towards humans.
She always stood by his side no matter what.
Jan 19, 2011 8:56 PM
Jan 2009
totally kagome because she truly loves him and he loves her. Also kikyo always try to kill him.so GO KAGOME! BOO KIKYO
Apr 9, 2011 1:46 PM
Apr 2011
Because Kagome never had to die to realize what she has with Inuyasha. Because Kagome no matter what is always willing to help another. She has saved kikyo before, even when Kikyo would not return the favor. Kagome see's everyone for who they are and accepts them. Also Kagome is the one who destroys the jewel in the end =)
Nov 30, 2011 8:29 AM
Nov 2011
I choose Kagome because Kikyo get on my nerves everyday.........I hate Kikyo
Jan 31, 2012 4:34 PM

Aug 2007
Ohohoh, I posted a couple years ago here.
Here's the reason why Kagome should be chosen out of the two. Because Kikyo is really Kagome. The Kikyo made of clay and bones is not the real Kikyo. Kagome is the real Kikyo. They're not two separate people! That's bull. What is reincarnation then? A splitting of souls? Naw! It's when the same person goes through different lives until they are mature and reach Nirvana, right? Then Kikyo is Kagome, living another life, and possibly much closer to Nirvana! In fact, if you deny Kagome, then you're denying Kikyo, who despite dying and such, ended up being able to find Inuyasha again in another life! The choice is obvious.

To illustrate even further, my previous post was me, just when I was younger and with less experience! You could say that older post was the Kikyo post, and that this is the Kagome post!

Why do I care so much to post this even when the topic is old? 'Cause I have a cold, stuck at home and bored, that's why! Hahaha!
Aug 15, 2013 3:25 PM
Dec 2012
Kikyo is really annoying. She really bugs me....
Kagome is awesome!!
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

Poll: » Who do u like more?

rockangel37 - Jun 28, 2008

14 by Terad_Versilius »»
Mar 27, 2010 9:32 PM

» InuYasha: Kanketsu-hen

Luzifurr - Nov 19, 2009

3 by ai_chan »»
Mar 19, 2010 3:30 AM

» anime

nyteblood888 - Oct 18, 2008

2 by Terad_Versilius »»
Nov 24, 2009 1:09 PM

» Inuyasha Ending

Luzifurr - Jul 14, 2008

3 by Terad_Versilius »»
Nov 24, 2009 1:07 PM

» How?

Luzifurr - Mar 16, 2008

8 by Terad_Versilius »»
Nov 24, 2009 12:59 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.