Forum Settings
Forums
New
Apr 3, 2013 6:59 AM

Feb 2013
This is just another of my posts to get to know the club members. Ok I want to know this time why you joined MAL. Also if you want you can also talk why you joined Anime Buddies!

I will start so I joined MAL because I was starting to have a hard time to find anime. My plan was to post in the recommendation forum to find some anime and just talk in the main forum. To make this short I decided to do a quick search and join a club only one I liked was anime buddies at that point. So I joined and started to meet pretty cool people like Churlsh and joined other clubs and got to know other cool people like Nata. It is because of all the great people of MAL I am still here.

You don't have to say this much. You can just say because I can if you want.
SkyCurseApr 3, 2013 10:28 AM
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Apr 3, 2013 8:21 AM

Dec 2011
Hm,well i joined mal to find anime/manga and how much anime/manga i saw because i always writted anime names in notepad and i was tired of it ;D.
About AB club well i dont really know why ^^.
Apr 3, 2013 8:23 AM
Fuwa_san

Mar 2013
well, i been using MAL to find&watch anime/manga for the past 4~5 years, and its about time I keep track what I watch...HUGE LIST D:
Apr 3, 2013 8:47 AM
Feb 2013
well for me it is pretty simple i'm a anime ADDICT!!!
i joined anime buddies because wen i checked the club out i saw a lot people where talking i like active clans:D lol and i love to talk about anime since i dont know anyone irl who watch anime(iknow 2 people who watch naruto that all:( ) i was searching for something like this:D(MAL) + i love the anime community we are just a lot difference then other community like Xbox or watever
romann426Apr 3, 2013 8:51 AM
Apr 3, 2013 9:48 AM

Oct 2012
Umm Honestly I joined MAL just to make an anime list and have it organize my anime and look into more anime. But then I didn't really know anything about like Forums and clubs so I decided to look over them and make one with my friend :P . MaL is really great actually , Lots of cool people that you meet (You know who you are ;) ) . I never really wanted to make a club cause I was scared no one would really care to join and because I didn't know what kind of Club I should make. I just wanted like to know more friends that watch anime and to talk and to share animes with one another so I created this club :P I'm really happy how it turned out to be. I hope for the best with this club :) . Cheers.
Apr 3, 2013 10:36 AM

Feb 2013
When I joined I didn't know that you could make a list and I worried that I would get trolled if I watched stuff like Clannad or Usagi Drop. That what would of happened to me in this anime club I use to go to they only watch funny or bloody or fighting things. >.< But I found out quickly how wrong I was. This community is probably the best I ever been in since everyone is so easy to talk to and helpful. Thanks everyone for making MAL the way it is. ^^
Apr 3, 2013 10:42 AM

Sep 2012
SkyCurse said:
When I joined I didn't know that you could make a list and I worried that I would get trolled if I watched stuff like Clannad or Usagi Drop. That what would of happened to me in this anime club I use to go to they only watch funny or bloody or fighting things. >.< But I found out quickly how wrong I was. This community is probably the best I ever been in since everyone is so easy to talk to and helpful. Thanks everyone for making MAL the way it is. ^^
Beware of some of the community sections though...( it's unexpected at times )
Nice avatar btw! ^^
Apr 3, 2013 3:15 PM

Sep 2012
Welll... i can remember rly bad some things, so i need this List for Support^^

And I like this Forum very much :) Thx Churlish^^

Apr 4, 2013 3:15 AM

Aug 2007
was ronery and wanted qt gf, figured id go to anime community . And ofc to measure my e-penis on how much time spent i had on anime

oh the old days ;/
Apr 4, 2013 3:43 AM

Feb 2013
I have been using MAL now for about a year. It helped me alot when I was looking for some good anime to watch. Finally, I was rather curious what I could do in MAL if I registered an account. I got an account on that same day then the rest is history. I found the forums to be so awesome! Plus, I got to meet alot of cool people because of MAL.

Well, I found Anime Buddies! when I was browsing some clubs where I can make some friends. I'm glad I didn't ignore this club ^^
Apr 4, 2013 6:15 AM

Feb 2013
Why did I joined?Just to kill time.

SkyCurse said:

We are pretending to be nice and helpful.We are just tricking you to drop your guard.
Apr 4, 2013 7:19 AM

Mar 2013
The reason why i joined MAL is so that i can stay updated with the animes that i`m watching right now and also the reason why i joined mal is so that i can add as many otaku friends as possible :)
Apr 4, 2013 8:56 AM

Oct 2012
I knew only little part of what can be found on MAL really when I joined it ..
summer before I joined the MAL I was actually making my list into a .txt so I would know what I watched and at least approximately when (lame I know xD), when I had enough of it I thought there must be something like online list or so and I found MAL ^^ back then I didnt really know there are so many things here

about the club, this is first Im in, just told myself that I should try to join some and found it in "club" page and it somehow met my eye more than others ^^

I've got a bad habit of clicking spoilers too fast, then regret it ..

"The only ones who should kill are those who are prepared to be killed."
Apr 4, 2013 9:57 AM
Sep 2012
Well, I originally joined MAL because I thought it would be cool to be able to organize what I have watched and see it all add up. I used to feel uncomfortable with talking about anime because the people I know see it as childish or just don't care for it. It's nice to able to talk to people and actually discuss something you love.
Apr 7, 2013 6:20 AM

Mar 2013
I joined MAL so i could organise my list of animes and also for community, i wanna make more friends and chat and stuff.
i dont have many anime friends here so i thought i'd meet them on the internet :D
Apr 7, 2013 10:19 AM

Mar 2013
So the reason I joined to mal is because I want to find more people with the same hobby as mine and I wanted to chat with other people and I can organise my list of animes and meet a new friends^^
Apr 19, 2013 12:53 AM
Apr 2013
I joined MAL because my friend (Kurinshiku) asked me repeatedly to join. But i'm glad i joined :D I love meeting new people too and i hope i'll make many friends \o/
Don't be afraid to talk with me, or start conversation with me, i love meeting new people :D
A striker never makes excuses...

Apr 19, 2013 1:48 AM

Apr 2013
Well my reason why I create an account in MAL is to find anime easily and to have anime recommendation. I just recently created this account in this month of april so I only know very few friends in MAL so while exploring I saw this club and join. I'm just new here and hoping that I could be a good friend w/ everyone so that I can share and talk about an anime. Also my other club friends are here so I think this club would be fun just like the games in this club it was so helpfull to kill my boredom and it interesting and fun.

Lastly.. I would say Hi and hope I could get along w/ you guys^ ^

Apr 20, 2013 1:49 AM

Apr 2011
Truth is, I just stumbled upon MAL by accident. Nevertheless, after browsing this site, I have decided to create an account here. And it's good that I made that decision. As such, I'm able to stay updated with the latest on anime!
May 31, 2013 3:54 AM
May 31, 2013 7:21 AM

Dec 2011
I joined MAL 2 years ago just to organize my anime list and manga list
neatly. Back then I haven't been active here. I started to be active this January cause
I somehow stumbled upon something/someone interesting to talk to. And I decided to
be more active so I can interact more with fellow otaku/anime lovers. That is all~ (^o^)
May 31, 2013 7:24 AM

Aug 2010
reason:
HAD to save all my list i have watched SOMEwhere :p.
so here it was xD

"myanimeLIST"
:p so it was google ;)
Jun 4, 2013 2:13 AM
Jun 20, 2013 3:10 AM

Sep 2011
Because I needed to keep track of all my anime.
Come visit my town // I apologize in advance for my second-rate English

Join my fan club // Improve the transport network
Jun 20, 2013 7:02 PM

Jun 2012
I needed recommendations, then I realized everyone is a troll.
Oct 14, 2013 6:27 AM

Sep 2013
I created an account here, 'cause of my best friend...
She was here first and told me about this and she wanted to know every anime and manga I like and love or have watched and read etc. So I decided to join too. And now I'm pretty much hooked. :D
And it's nice to have chance to meet new people and talk about especially the things I'm "fangirling" about. :P
Oct 20, 2013 7:45 AM
Jun 2009
DarkTempest said:
Truth is, I just stumbled upon MAL by accident. Nevertheless, after browsing this site, I have decided to create an account here. And it's good that I made that decision. As such, I'm able to stay updated with the latest on anime!

Same reason. I accidentally opened an animelist of one of my friends in CR.
Oct 20, 2013 5:26 PM

Aug 2013
Well, I needed to keep track of all the anime I found and wanted to watch, so I made an account on this site because I like the interface.
Nov 16, 2013 10:59 PM

Oct 2013
i joined at first because i wanted to have somewhere to record what series i have watched because its getting to hard to remember.

i also like to have somewhere to discuss anime with similar minded people
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» {GAME} Counting to OVER 10,000! ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

MrKapre - Apr 1, 2013

1466 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 12, 2023 6:24 AM

» {GAME} Counting DOWN to 0 from OVER 9000! ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

FireBallsDJ - Apr 4, 2013

1059 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 12, 2023 6:23 AM

» What's your Favourite Character?

SkyCurse - Mar 28, 2013

17 by SyntheticEngine »»
Jul 3, 2016 11:07 AM

» ♦ Lets make an Anime! ♦ ( 1 2 )

symmetry8 - Mar 29, 2013

55 by AlexFDR »»
May 7, 2016 11:40 PM

» {GAME} Find the letter of anime/manga. ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Fuwa_san - Apr 1, 2013

636 by Dragetsu »»
Jan 6, 2016 12:39 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.