Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Dec 18, 2008 1:37 PM

Jan 2008
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
It's about time...

Aww, and such a romantic scene:

Oh man. Some pretty crazy stuff happens in this episode. I can't wait to see how this series is going to end.
sniWDec 18, 2008 1:45 PM
Dec 18, 2008 6:13 PM

Dec 2007
Is it only me or has Shinsen-Raws mistaken the last episode (10) RAW with this one?

Damn.

Next episode... well, I'm almost certain it will be censored as hell too.
If not, we should get a VERY VERY
intense episode... one can only hope.
DeadIEndDec 18, 2008 7:21 PM
Dec 18, 2008 6:32 PM

Jan 2008
rarri said:
Is it only me or has Shinsen-Raws mistaken the last episode (10) RAW with this one?

Damn.

Yeah, I downloaded that by accident too. Ep 11 (raw) is up on veoh though.
Dec 18, 2008 8:21 PM

Nov 2008
Wow all the hype is here! That SOB Suwa! He really looked like a freak. :O
That's pretty much true. Comments time!

So tired I could not write about this although it was released very fast. So they start this episode by continuing the talk with Shogun. Ok, great. So Takumi now knows that Shogun created him because his body was too weak and that the more Takumi uses his powers the more life energy is drained from Shogun to the point he can die. Of course I agreed with Shogun there was no other choice since his body is like that.

So they go after straight to scene to exaplain how much Rimi cares about Shogun. Many people said before that this scene is a favorite in the game. I have to agreed, because I find completely opposite from the game's horror. That in itself sort makes me more peaceful during that scene but also I felt relieved that this was also for Rimi to conquer somehow her fear of the dark. That did not work 100% since Norose got her with Noah 2's illusions aobut her fear of the dark. Should she have conquered it she would not be like this.

What followed made me very excited since I did not play the game yet. Takumi's DI-SWORD! Yes! Finally he gets it! The scene I was waiting for! The way he gets it is even cooler. Reaching for the light from a building and then grabbing the sword! Yes! That is what I call nice! Then Takumi gets super powers? He can actually read people minds and know what they did! Amazing! If I could do that in real life, there would be no more secrets people would hide from me. Sex life,crimes and lies would be not more to me a secret. I WANT TAKUMI's POWERS! I really do want them along with his Di-Sword. :D

The music during that whole scene was nice! I liked it. "Salvation by faith?" Yeah right, more like brainwashing and a good example of how religion brainwashes you, which you all most likely know in terms of religious cults like N.O.Z.O.M.I.'s Church of Light.

OMG Hazuki is the one who killed Takashina and made the noutarin? That is plain sick. All of it! The fact that Takashina was laying on the table ans asking what are you going to do to me with his brain already exposed. All of that scene would most likely, if I had the powers of Takumi, would just make me slice her head off with the Di-Sword. That is not on top of the other crimes she did like killing the professor who wanted to announce the G rates of Shibuya and the fact she was Grim playing around with Takumi. "Let there be salvation to Dr.Takashina" yeah more like death to him stupid b****. Cannot believe how easy she was being used but Suwa seems to have cared for her since he hugs her before killing detective Ban.

Then she kills herself with one of those nimble crosses. I know they must have cut it there else we should have been able to see her putting that cross through her neck and bleeding spraying out. Man this was a bad as the Nanami hand censor.

Then the worst comes! The third melt, I still could not believe these SOB, %^#*^#%^#*%^#%^#*^ would not even go further in anger, actually did the third melt. They screwed with the minds of people but also killed over a estimate 30 000 people with 233 counting already death? Innaceptable, I am angry! Very angry that these SOB used as means a whole city and the lives of people for their experiments. After seeing the rubble, sad,sad and sad! It looked like a war zone! Surprised to see Ayase with Yua after but then again they met earlier on. Good they got along right away.

Ok, why is Nanami's hand there still? I can only think of one thing, the bangle actually made her hand invisible, that would not be a bad assumption if you can figure out that Chaos=confusion thus it may be invisibilty. I would be cool if they made anyone wearing that bangle invisible to all eyes Killing Norose would be a piece of cake. :D

It was cute to see Takumi take care of himself since Shogun got badly hurt by the earthquake. It was bad to see Yua/Ayase/Nanami fall into that hole made by the earthquake. Very very cool part to see Takumi use more of his powers by taking off each piece of concrete by thinking about each of those girls and dividing into smaller parts the concrete covering them. Nanami looks really cool with that bangle! Nanami forgetting about Shogun being her brother is natural. The pain and his state made Nanami prefer Takumi over Shogun. Truth is I got a little T_T because the moment was like that and the way they showed Nanami caring for Shogun in the hospital.

Then suddenly people have insects and bug popping out of them? WTH? What does it mean? Illusion or real? In any case it was really cool to see a triple Di-Sword summoning and real booting at the same time.

Then the scene switches to subway and to my surprise Kozue-piiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii! :D With Sena! :D Good to see them. Sena meets her father (real not illusion) hiding there. What followed completely shocked me. Suwa shows up and was to shoot down Sena but Hatano blocks him and get shot. O_O Nooooooooooo! I did want him to die like that. The scene was very touching and I think it was done well enough for me.

Suddenly all went crazy. Takumi appearing suddenly and he cures Kozue from her not being able to talk. :D She can now speak normally! Alright! That's what I am talking about, positive things happening. Suwa having that backpack was crazy like I said earlier and the fact that Takumi knows what he did, will make Suwa want to kill Takumi more than ever. That backpack has the equivalence of the satellite in power? Damn that is bad and so was that fight. The best is when Takumi reversed the whole thing and screwed over Suwa by distorting the rules he setup. AMAZING! Really great stuff. Nice when Takumi says "I need no salvation" yup me too I need no religion but one that I take for myself. Screw salvation! Only salvation is YOU and your beliefs as well as the devotion you put into those beliefs.

Believe or not I T_T deeply for the death of Hatano and Sena crying and that is the right thing to do (at least I did it) as a fan of Sena and her character.

Next episode will my wish come true? Will Norose DIE already and suffer the worst of all? Will Rimi be saved and all resolved? I want to know this!

1.Takumi I am so HAPPY for you! Finally you get your Di-Sword!
2.Takumi x Shogun. It's brother x brother love. No incest of course.
added 3.Cool scene like this is too good to pass up.

In spoiler
1.Hatano T_T Uwaaaaaa! Sad, sad scene!
2.Question: do the bugs really come out of people or another illusion again?
slayer545-samaDec 19, 2008 1:11 PM
please report all angel999 duplicate accounts to the mods asap
Dec 19, 2008 5:04 AM
Jul 2018
Subs are out already, too fast this time Oo

I lowered my score for this again.. the general idea and story is good but it is presented very randomly. I don't think they manage to make a decent end that resolves everything well. Seems like I gotta check the VN somewhen :v
Dec 19, 2008 7:17 AM

Jan 2008
HoaRy said:
Seems like I gotta check the VN somewhen :v

Please do, it's SO much better.
Dec 19, 2008 10:12 AM

Jul 2008
Anti-Existence said:
HoaRy said:

Got a link to download the VN in english?
Dec 19, 2008 10:18 AM

Jan 2008
maxime1007 said:
Anti-Existence said:
HoaRy said:

VN translation is complete, and almost ready to use (97.01% done currently):
http://www.tsukuru.info/tlwiki/index.php?title=Chaos;Head
Dec 19, 2008 1:03 PM

Jul 2008
sniW said:
maxime1007 said:
Anti-Existence said:
HoaRy said:

VN translation is complete, and almost ready to use (97.01% done currently):
http://www.tsukuru.info/tlwiki/index.php?title=Chaos;Head

Thanks man
Dec 19, 2008 1:04 PM

Jul 2008
wow the patch is nearly finished then. think i have the game somewhere on my hdd but didnt install it yet^^;
episode: in my opinion a little too rushed. so many things happen, he dies, she dies takumi get his sword. and now he goes and save rimi, not really a suprising end. but still i enjoy this one and cant wait foe the last episode.

Dec 19, 2008 1:54 PM

Nov 2007
This episode was pretty rubbish, Ive not checked out the VN, again, I think I really need to because this show had a lot of potential but has increasingly seemed very, very rushed, Takumis had a personality transplant out of nowhere, and everyone elses little psychoses seem to be being resolved without ever really being developed or explored

I was wondering how this anime was going to tie up what was an increasingly complicated storyline and concept, the answer is 'by rushing things through very quickly with very little explanation as to why'

In terms of making me want to check out the VN to see what this show *should* have done I guess its been a success however...
a

Gonna probably ding this show a point scorewise now, I cant see the final episode being much better then this one.
Dec 19, 2008 4:17 PM

Jun 2008
meh this show has lost all its charm
Dec 19, 2008 4:29 PM

Mar 2008
msw said:
meh this show has lost all its charm
Dec 19, 2008 4:51 PM

Nov 2007
This was by far the worst episode of the whole series ><, I just felt that there was a cliche every 5 seconds, the hero arises, gets his weapon (that part where he threw it gave me shivers it felt so lame ><) then there was the typical save the girl story line the part where he was saved from insects lacked any real action to it and that last part ... I don't even want to start on that.
Dec 19, 2008 5:01 PM

Jan 2008
slayer545-sama said:
2.Takumi x Shogun. It's brother x brother love. No incest of course.
Hehe, I was just joking there :P

Crimsonwill said:
that part where he threw it gave me shivers it felt so lame ><
Was it really that bad? I've never gotten shivers because something feels lame..
Dec 19, 2008 6:08 PM
Aug 2008
rarri said:

Takumi had his personality change in 180 degrees and....
Is it only me or Nanami had her hand and bangle back magically?

Someone who's played the game can correct me if I'm wrong, but I figured that her hand was never gone - it was just an illusion used by that guy to subdue her (like the thing with Kozupii and the mirrors). Since he let her go he probably dropped the delusion so her hand is 'back'.

Agree with the personality change. Takumi went from total pussy to cliche hero in two minutes. I wasn't sure if I was watching the same show.
Dec 19, 2008 6:13 PM

Nov 2008
SilentPredator03 said:
rarri said:

Takumi had his personality change in 180 degrees and....
Is it only me or Nanami had her hand and bangle back magically?

Someone who's played the game can correct me if I'm wrong, but I figured that her hand was never gone - it was just an illusion used by that guy to subdue her (like the thing with Kozupii and the mirrors). Since he let her go he probably dropped the delusion so her hand is 'back'.

Agree with the personality change. Takumi went from total pussy to cliche hero in two minutes. I wasn't sure if I was watching the same show.

That was nuts but the change from lame lame to hero was amazing and hilarious. I agreed many developments should have been done but the DVDs might tell us more. Who knows, they might check comments like these and change things in the DVDs so people buy lots. Lets hope for the best!
Dec 19, 2008 6:53 PM

Oct 2007
the brains part made me sick, oh man. X_X
Dec 19, 2008 10:55 PM

Dec 2007
SilentPredator03 said:

The Chaos;Head anime had been dropped in quality drastically since episode 7 IMO. Until episode 6 they managed somehow to follow the main plotline (without the emotion in and the feeling in the game) and with cutting some more minor scenes and the like... But I didn't complain,really. I found the Chaos;Head anime to be a different entity, enjoying myself as a I watched it.
But then they altered scenes. Added completely mediocre new scenes.. without any reason, censored all others.
They could just add the scenes of the game instead those ones without any problem. Now I do care, because I didn't enjoy the last few episodes ,really.

And the DVD won't change this, that's for sure.

About the game:
DeadIEndDec 19, 2008 11:18 PM
Dec 20, 2008 5:18 AM

Jun 2008
They censored Hazuki's demise, and a LOT of the impact was lost because Grim and the internet in general didn't get any focus because of the time restraints, but I still feel they could've given more screentime to that scene.

They also had to change Takumi's awakening because they skipped his first public appearance at the heights above the Shibuya Kousaten, which made him look even more of a generic shounen hero than in the VN. Shogun was drawn very poorly, and the way he rescues the girls from the collapsed asphalt lost a lot of it's charm, since the focus changed to show just Takumi being generally badass, instead of resonating with Kishimoto.

The showdown against Suwa did come out acceptably, though. Considering how everything was so far, I was also expecting that scene to botch.

I didn't knew about the new version for the 360, the bad thing about console releases is that we'll never have access to translations. I also find releasing a visual novel on a new gen console to bea waste, at least make it compatible with the cube and ps2, damn it.
Dec 20, 2008 7:57 AM

Feb 2008
FINALLY!!! Takumi became badass!

92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you are part of the 8% who still listens to real music, copy and paste this into your signature.
Dec 20, 2008 8:33 AM

Jun 2008
not really >.>

Nanami isn't supposed to have 2 hands! D:

but this episode wasn't too bad
Dec 20, 2008 8:54 AM

Jan 2008
Takumi's awakening and his sword are UBER lame. Just a piece of crap as a sword, compared to the rest of the swords. . .
~de Arimasu
Dec 20, 2008 9:19 AM

Jun 2007
Boo, they left out my favourite line by Takumi! Where was that package for Takumi too, I was so looking forward to see his face when he opens it, damn.
Oh well finally Takumi got his Di-Sword and kicking ass! Looking forward to next ep!
Dec 20, 2008 11:56 AM

May 2008
my favorite part in the VN is finally going to be animated :) yay, thank god they didnt decide to do the B ending, not that the censors would let them do a decent job in the first place.

Dec 20, 2008 4:24 PM

Jan 2008
WHAT THE HELL? Her hand just magically comes back? And where the heck is that police lady?? Gah, all the emotion is gone from the anime... That scene with Sena was suppose to be really emotional too.
Dec 20, 2008 4:35 PM

Aug 2008
It is weird.
Why won't the girls go help him out. Like Kozupii since she was just sitting there. @_@
But this is my fav. ep so far since. Taku becomes more manly than before. :D
Dec 21, 2008 9:10 AM

Dec 2007
OMG ! finally TAKUMI got his sword ^^
hahas . && finally he is not that coward nehs :D hahas . weeee ~ xD
wahhs . btu sads . next ep is the LAST !><

Dec 21, 2008 9:35 AM

Aug 2008
its like some of you are just looking for a reason to complain...
Dec 21, 2008 10:49 AM
Jun 2008
I don't know about everyone else, but I liked this episode. The series changed direction from horror mystery to what seems like typical action, but for me, that started way back with the introduction of the D Swords. So now, I'm just accepting the show for what it has morphed into. I have no problem with it though, since all I want to see is Takumi lay the final smackdown and the show will be over. I didn't expect them to do much except rush during the final two episodes, because come on, it's only 12 episodes. The Anime can't do the VN any justice with just 12 episodes.
Dec 21, 2008 3:35 PM

Aug 2008
nonsense on top of nonsense...that really is the perfect description of this show. How did Nanami get her hand back? Flying bugs? Failed attempt at character development for Sena? No explaination for crippled Takumi or crippled-alien baby? Terrible.
Dec 21, 2008 8:00 PM

Jan 2008
rarri said:

Anyway, this episode was better than the last few but still pretty bad. Even if I didn't play the game I think I would hate this by now. Even the art is dropping horribly in quality.

Seriously, I don't get why this anime turned out this way. It's a given that it wasn't going to be as good as the game and that a lot of the emotion and side events that come into play are going to be dropped. It's understandable that the scene with Grim and Takumi in this episode isn't going to be as good because they didn't establish the close-ness between them like in the game. That's fine. But all they had to do was get rid of all the weird crap they added, like the pointless episode of Sena, Kozu-pii, and Takumi fighting the fake Norose that NEVER HAPPENED in the game at all. Then take the space they opened up from getting rid of that episode, and make an episode out of the
thing. Then, add another episode to make it 13 rather than 12 and flesh out these ending parts. Less censoring and more epic-ness. They left out BOTH of my favorite parts in this episode.

So, honestly, I can excuse things that they couldn't help. Some things had to be left out and some things had to be rushed. But there is so much horribly crap that has been done to this anime that as a fan of the game I am actually offended.

tl;dr: This anime sucks big time. Go play the game.

And it's out in English with an Anti-Fail patch. Don't ask me for it, though. It's been posted here before and can be found all over the place. Few spelling and text errors but worth not waiting and playing RIGHT NOW.
Dec 22, 2008 5:32 PM

Aug 2008
Well, there sure were some disturbing elements to this episode, censored or not. Erratic pacing, as usual yet so much potential. Too short of a series, obviously. The sentimental parts are hard to take seriously which was okay before, but now that it has gotten this serous, it's not okay. Other than that, I am tempted to improve the rating due to the overall concept even though it is clearly contrived of existential philosophy, God, and man which seems to permeate every cyber-punk anime out there thanks to Lain.
Dec 22, 2008 9:31 PM

Aug 2008
Thbbpt.

How easy is it to follow the 'true' route of the VN? I like my entertainment planned out for me (usually).
脱ぎません!_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ .

Dec 23, 2008 12:08 AM

Nov 2008
I'm so sad. I really loved this anime (and I'll assume it's due to the fatc that I didn't play the game first). Now, it's... well... no one's said it yet, but the last two episodes of Evangelion (i.e. rushed to the point of absurdity). I literally docked it a point for this episode and might dock it another if the ending is nearly as bad.

Did the people making the anime forget the simple rules of psychologic anime? Allow me to remind them:

Rule 1: Crush the audience's ability to think logically. They will submit after a few episodes of trying to figure things out and just go with the flow. (Check.)
Rule 2: Slowly drop hints throughout the series about what's really happening, but cover it up well enough to not make it obvious. The goal is to make the auidence say at the end, "Wait... what? Oh wait! I get it! WOW!" (Semi-check for semi-decent covering.)
Rule 3: Broaden the explanations a little as the plot swells towards the end. Let the audience start to realize things they couldn't possibly know otherwise. (Check.)
Rule 4: As the ending draws near and the climax is reached, explain everything. Leave nothing unclear. (FAIL! No check for you!)
Rule 5: Don't vary too much. Keep the characters who they are, but change the parts that are necessary for character developement now that all is explained and the characters understand everything better now. (Fail!)
Rule 6: The main characters, with their combined strength, wills, and determination, join as one to fight against the main entity that has been threatening them and their happiness since the beginning, have a hard-fought victory, and return to an even happier future. (Looks like Takumi's going in all alone, so I'm going to give this a failing grade for now.)

I don't know why I just went through all that trouble to type that all out. I guess I'm just feeling a bit betrayed by an anime I was so dearly in love with only an hour or so ago.

Hopefully the last episode will show a bit of redemption for this most recent one's sins.

EDIT: I planned to play the game when the anime was done. Now I HAVE to do it so that I can understand what the hell I've been watching for the past few months. (Goodness knows they didn't explain it worth a damn...)
Nick4xDec 23, 2008 12:13 AM
Dec 24, 2008 2:58 PM

Dec 2008
I gave up my will to wait for m.3.3.w and went for DR. I just had to know whats next, and I'm glad I did. I love the song at the end, does anyone know the title?
[url=http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Lunatic-kr&sclick=1]

Dec 24, 2008 4:17 PM

Nov 2008
Lunatic-kr said:
I gave up my will to wait for m.3.3.w and went for DR. I just had to know whats next, and I'm glad I did. I love the song at the end, does anyone know the title?

Might be in the OST when it comes out. I myself want some songs from this anime in my collection.
Dec 25, 2008 3:45 AM

Jan 2008
Best episode so far imo, but that's not saying much really. It's still full of shit.
The bugs made me lol. Oh and yeah, new hand ftw.
Dec 25, 2008 4:07 AM

Jun 2008
Funny episode xD
Dec 25, 2008 6:52 AM

Feb 2008
NarutoTony said:
FINALLY!!! Takumi became badass!

Yeah. The Episode was really cool.
And Kozu-pii's Voice is back too. Yay! <3
Dec 25, 2008 9:28 AM

Aug 2008
Only one episode left and, this dissapintment of the season will be over. Every time i watch new episode my opinion about series is getting worse.
Dec 25, 2008 11:40 AM
Anime DB Admin
BACK FOR MORE?

Jan 2007
Wow, what a lame episode. Awesome how they got down that hole in the street and back up like nothing happened. Seriously, screw this.

staff.applications  
guidelines.faq 

report.abuse  

thx.skittles  
thx.kina 

[H+] ³  
Dec 26, 2008 3:51 AM

Apr 2007
wtf?
ok so .. where the hell did those bugs come from? ?!
Also .. Nanami has NO hand, it was NOT invisible it was CUT OFF. What's the point of ruining all the juicy things? ;_;

Dec 26, 2008 12:09 PM

Nov 2007
Genius dialogue such as the following illustrates my opinion of this episode

- Nanami!
- Onii...
- Nanami!
- Nanami...
- Onii...
- Nanami...
- Onii! Onii!

and then he goes on to explain how he isn't his brother. Goddamn.

Also the villain dude looked like something out of Yu Gi Oh
spiescDec 26, 2008 3:57 PM
Dec 26, 2008 4:58 PM

Jul 2008
I'm going to have to agree and say that this episode was loaded with cliches, but I've definitely seen worse. I think this series would have been much better if there were more episodes to it because the first few episodes are way too slow paced and so towards the end, they rush everything.

noteDhero said:
nonsense on top of nonsense...that really is the perfect description of this show. How did Nanami get her hand back? Flying bugs? Failed attempt at character development for Sena? No explaination for crippled Takumi or crippled-alien baby? Terrible.

I'm pretty sure Nanami losing her hand was just a delusion, along with the flying bugs. I don't really know if you can consider that scene to be a failed attempt at character development. I thought the baby was actually dead and I don't know it it was mention in the anime or not, but Takumi has a disease where it closes rapid aging in a short period of time.
Dec 26, 2008 7:38 PM

Aug 2008
patient_senses said:
I'm going to have to agree and say that this episode was loaded with cliches, but I've definitely seen worse. I think this series would have been much better if there were more episodes to it because the first few episodes are way too slow paced and so towards the end, they rush everything.

noteDhero said:

I'm pretty sure Nanami losing her hand was just a delusion, along with the flying bugs. I don't really know if you can consider that scene to be a failed attempt at character development. I thought the baby was actually dead and I don't know it it was mention in the anime or not, but Takumi has a disease where it closes rapid aging in a short period of time.

Thanks patient. They havent said that yet, or at all about Takumi, and I assume its the same for the alien baby? I assumed that Nanami's hand was severed because of the picture I saw from the game. Either way I think they left it a little nebulous, especially the way the presented it. They revealed it like it was a shock, and not like how they dealt with Kozupi and Sena's delusions.
Dec 27, 2008 11:06 AM

Feb 2008
what the fuck?
Dec 27, 2008 12:54 PM

May 2007
wow i really don't like this show.
Dec 27, 2008 8:58 PM

Nov 2008
noteDhero said:
patient_senses said:

noteDhero said:

Thanks patient. They havent said that yet, or at all about Takumi, and I assume its the same for the alien baby? I assumed that Nanami's hand was severed because of the picture I saw from the game. Either way I think they left it a little nebulous, especially the way the presented it. They revealed it like it was a shock, and not like how they dealt with Kozupi and Sena's delusions.

This is what I think about the severed hand:It was only a illusion to make Nanami awaken her Di-Sword. It was never like but only she saw it as severed and bleeding. Remember logically she is around NOAH 2 at the picture that all see and in this anime. So technically NOAH 2 could have done all these illusions and also Rimi was made to see that too except in a invisible format. Point taken Nanami's suffering made her Di-Sword appear since that is one of the keys to awaken as mentioned by Ayase.

Dec 29, 2008 2:44 PM

Aug 2008
Excellent episode!!!
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » ChäoS;HEAd Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

DeadIEnd - Dec 25, 2008

247 by _MushiRock11_ »»
Feb 22, 12:40 PM

» Friendly reminder the anime is an absolute embarrassment and the visual novel is legitimately up there with steins gate

Fischer77 - Mar 22, 2023

19 by LoveLikeBlood »»
Jan 14, 12:34 AM

» I. Hate. The. Main. Character. ( 1 2 )

SY_IS_DEAD_IRL - Oct 22, 2008

66 by SciADV_Maniac »»
Mar 10, 2023 4:08 PM

Poll: » ChäoS;HEAd Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

DeadIEnd - Nov 20, 2008

118 by SciADV_Maniac »»
Mar 10, 2023 4:04 PM

Poll: » ChäoS;HEAd Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

removed-user - Dec 11, 2008

97 by Netbug »»
Mar 10, 2023 2:16 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.