Forum Settings
Forums
Poll: SE Chapter 1 Discussion

Apr 2, 2013 8:04 PM

THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Haha, very interesting. One thing I find bothersome tho...17 years old and still in middle school?? Maybe she gets held back constantly because of work??

Kind of predictable set up, but still these kinds are always pretty interesting. cant wait to see more.

Apr 2, 2013 10:45 PM

Sex sleeve

Oh this manga.

Apr 2, 2013 11:12 PM

"She's known as the Steve Jobs of the sex sleeve industry!"

That line was so beautiful...

Apr 8, 2013 5:35 AM

titaniachkt said:
It's not listed as a harem, so there's lots of potential

There is no harem, and I am glad there isn't. One of the reasons I picked it up. It's just straight up a futari relationship between the male and female protagonist (judging from the first three chapters) with a professional, yet comical plot. I'm a bit surprised all the technicalities of development mentioned are well researched. And coincidentally, our translator is a developer (game) as well.
Team Leader & Manager of ray=out.
A non-profit independent Japanese and Chinese anime/manga translation and subtitle provider.
http://rayout.org/ - Browse through our site to get to know us better.

Apr 15, 2013 9:52 AM

Great job they have. Making sex sleeves.

Jan 19, 3:28 PM

I felt tricked since i am someone who liked and worked on IT background and romcom fans, i tho it's about relationship of male and female MC working in IT development background with some comedical plot.

well that's not exactly wrong, but still the product that they making is somewhat .... lol.

good things, all technical information in IT development are explained cleary and well researched. I guess i'll keep reading till the end.