Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 2, 2013 4:00 PM

Nov 2011
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Yup, Rena-chan sure changed a lot and came a long way now.

This chapter was pretty good though imo with the emotions and insecurities. Well it looks like tonight they're going to act like a couple so they will forget. Nice.
Apr 2, 2013 11:03 PM

May 2010
Very nice chapter indeed.

Loved the cute Teru x Kurosaki moments. <3

I wish this manga would update more often. :'(
"Wait for the signal, and I'll meet you after dark"
Apr 3, 2013 4:27 AM
Feb 2012
"Please, just for today, I want us to be like lovers. When tomorrow comes, I won't be afraid anymore."
The release of atomic energy has not created a new problem. It has merely made more urgent the necessity of solving an existing one. - Albert Einstein
Apr 3, 2013 11:49 PM

Apr 2012
Very nice moment there at the end. <3

But it seems like we'll get to know more about Kurosaki especially about the guy who told Kurosaki to make the Jack Frost. (I forgot his name, too lazy to look it up c:)

My forum picture is awesome. #sorrynotsorry (tumblr)

Apr 4, 2013 12:55 AM

Nov 2009
honestly...this manga is already on chapter 68 raw...why does it update so slow T_T
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 4, 2013 1:46 AM

Sep 2011
Very nice - definite developments with Teru and Kurosaki.
That guy who made him write Jack Frost must be the unknown guy behind it all.
Apr 4, 2013 6:17 AM

Aug 2010
aelove said:
honestly...this manga is already on chapter 68 raw...why does it update so slow T_T

I just read through chapter 68..... WOW!
Apr 4, 2013 8:54 AM

May 2012
Stark700 said:

Yup, Rena-chan sure changed a lot and came a long way now.

This chapter was pretty good though imo with the emotions and insecurities. Well it looks like tonight they're going to act like a couple so they will forget. Nice.

I agree, rena-chan is a lot better. she communicates not in an annoying way now :)
And i love the little romance at the end, i wanted them to kiss actually but the hug was alright :)

Nice to see kurosaki-kun be more open and I was shocked to learn that was the guy that made him make the jack o frost, I knew he was shady and important but I never expected him to be that shady hahaha =]]

aelove said:

OMG. seriously? i hope more people translate this, the mangaka is great because he was able to balance action and romance at the same time ^^~
Apr 4, 2013 3:11 PM

Aug 2008
it updates so slow because its shoujo, so it has a lot of pages per chapter, and is very wordy. it takes a lot of people/effort to release a HQ chapter.

If you're that impatient, then there is a blog that has a summary of the current raws - http://www.halftonecircle.com/2/category/dengeki%20daisy/1.html
Apr 7, 2013 7:45 PM

Feb 2008
this manga is getting even better. :D
i wish there'll be megane x rena development soon.
because teru x kurosaki is already fine as it is.
The story is getting more interesting. :) It's a shoujo manga with an identity crisis. lol. Just kidding.
But I love how it is done. :) Everything about it.
... =_=

Apr 25, 2013 8:25 AM

Mar 2009
mae-lee said:
aelove said:

I just read through chapter 68..... WOW!

I didn't know it was that far ahead of the translation..... I wish they'd translate faster. I adore this manga.
While I can understand some spoken Japanese.... I can only read a handful of Kanji characters, so it's frustrating.
Though I understand the groups doing it have other things to do.

More topics from this board

» Does this bother anyone else?

StarryyChai - May 8, 2023

4 by StarryyChai »»
Apr 7, 8:39 AM

Poll: » Dengeki Daisy Chapter 79 Discussion

Barion-Zara - May 29, 2015

8 by TitanInsane »»
Mar 13, 2023 11:13 PM

Poll: » Dengeki Daisy Chapter 41 Discussion

emerald_city - Sep 16, 2011

29 by melody_04 »»
Jan 16, 2023 9:00 PM

Poll: » Dengeki Daisy Chapter 22 Discussion

Naruleach - Apr 18, 2010

16 by melody_04 »»
Jan 16, 2023 2:18 AM

Poll: » Dengeki Daisy Chapter 49 Discussion

Zhou - May 28, 2012

9 by removed-user »»
Jan 9, 2023 6:26 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.