Forum Settings
Forums
Aug 15, 2014 4:02 AM

amateur said:
. . . a explosion of fan service.

Ah. what was life without fan service anyway! ;)
I'll tell you something, my Tenchi. You know, the carnival comes and goes... if you wait for a while, it'll always come back to you, Tenchi.

Aug 16, 2014 10:37 AM

LainLawliet said:
ToriChan said:

I agree with you. It looks Tite Kubo's pen exploded on the page.

Full agreement, the plot seemed like it could be interesting but the art stopped me from enjoying it. I thought if I kept reading it'll grow on me but no, couldn't do it. At least I was saved from a series that seems to never end!
Mangas that last through fucking 30 volumes piss me off, like Naruto and Bleach, it just seems to keep on going and the story telling gets repetitive. Just why would anyone read all that!

Alaindelon said:
Ouran Host Club. I wanted Tamaki to end up with Kyouya

I thought so too. I also expected for Haruhi to get with one of the twins, I mean they were leading up to it and she had absolutely no chemistry or romance with Tamaki at all before the end! There was no build up to that at all and it really pissed me off.
I have actually only read bleach up to vol 13. I thought the art was decent but nothing special? What were your problems with it?

Aug 16, 2014 3:12 PM

Colonel_Mustard said:
Usagi Drop.
Everything after the
was awful and systematically ruined all the characters. And that ending. Ugh.

Ohh, I agree. I fiercely hate that second half. It ruined such a heartwarming beautiful story. And for what?! Now I am kinda worried for people, who can try to read it after the anime.
Just don't do it. Don't read it after the timeskip! You will suffer, if you do, mark my words.

Aug 17, 2014 5:59 PM

Ore ga Doutei wo Sutetara Shinu Ken ni Tsuite

VERY INTERESTING! but the fkng ending man!!!! WTF!!!!! Such a disappointment, extrememly rushed and the manga had so much potential to be amazing! 22 chapters....should have been 30 t0 50 chapters. so much more story n character devolpment we could have seen and sum unanswered questions left lingering in the air.
My Manga List
My Anime List
Shabada shabadabadaba
I am DjG545 aka Dj Fo Fo aka The Mutha Fkn Name I'm Usin Now

Aug 17, 2014 6:06 PM

Yuutai Nova

Could have been sssooo much better man. another manga that seemed rushed. The story could have been longer esopecially with how chapter ended. i was so pumped for more but the last chapter just.....ended.....
My Manga List
My Anime List
Shabada shabadabadaba
I am DjG545 aka Dj Fo Fo aka The Mutha Fkn Name I'm Usin Now

Aug 19, 2014 11:37 PM

Re-Birth The Lunatic Taker-This was so freaking good at the start, I freaking LOVE Yandere's and this manga gave me that :3. But what really made me want to flip a table, was it's ending. Nothing was resolved, being a cliffhanger. Felt like it flipped me the bird as I was reading the last chapter. This was my reaction

Jul 21, 7:37 PM
the ending of full moon wo sagashite was a corny pile of garbage so I'll go with that manga.

Jul 22, 1:17 AM
White Light

You have to be a genuine masochist or completion addict to get through the last few chapters of fairy tail. It was one of the worst experiences of my life with anime/manga and i strongly recommend everyone i talk to to not read it because of the ending.

Jul 22, 11:10 AM

Fairy Tail, man that shit fucking sucks. I don't understand how anyone can take it seriously with the absurd amount of Nakama power ups and fan service.

Jul 22, 11:13 AM

Out of the few that I've read, I'd say High school Debut was by far my worst read, that left me feeling both pissed, and depressed. I just didn't like how the girl kept falling all over the guy in it, even though he put little to no effort back into returning her feelings lol.

Aug 4, 12:53 AM
Wolf guy. Those rape arc pissed me off

Aug 10, 2:27 AM

Kyou Kara MA no Tsuku Jiyuugyou! - while the first half was great the second half is filled with trash writing, the plot and character personalities along with everything else goes straight out of the window in favor of fujo-pandering with an abusive gay boy who even tried to rape the MC towards the beginning of the series. I've already written a review and made a thread stating why I hated it so much.

Aug 10, 3:31 AM

Fukushuu Kyoushitsu really pissed me off. the mc's thinking is probably how school shooters think. piece of shit

Aug 10, 6:38 AM
for me attack on titan. im still reading it mainly due to hearing it gets better tbut doubting it slightly. i feel a lot of the major twists have been badly handled and not set up, there have been several that could have been massive twists but got thrown in with a bunch of others almost cheapening them. it also doesn't help the plot direction makes no sense and a few characters have had very little proper backstory.

Aug 16, 10:01 PM

Peach Girl

Aug 16, 11:31 PM

gantz - it had potential, but all that was ruined by it being dragged on. the more i read, the more it pissed me off.
AnimeFreak-San said:
is this a male gender issure...human issue...mental illness perhaps?

Yesterday, 3:36 PM

The only manga that really pissed me off was school days... the ending was so much worse than the anime one.
Help the industry and buy Blu-rays and DVD's.
Noragami is the best anime ever.

Pages (5) « First ... « 3 4 [5]