Forum Settings
Forums
Poll: Sisterism Chapter 31 Discussion

Apr 1, 2013 9:38 PM

THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Wut.........that was it?

Unless there is some serious development in the extra chapters, our dream won't come true, Arlia.

Apr 2, 2013 1:53 AM

Our hope were crushed here. I guess it was okay since we got all others couples but still, it disappoint me a bit.

Apr 2, 2013 6:26 PM

Funny as usual, but not quite what I had in mind as a conclusion.

Apr 3, 2013 6:14 PM

What the Hell was that? That was the most disappointing ending I've ever read.

I can't wipe my butt with the shreds of a wedding dress!!

Apr 4, 2013 5:49 AM
DatLookTho

Sisterism wasn't ever a really strong series to begin with. It's not like you can compare it to the likes of Octave, Gokujou Drops or Kimi Koi Limit that actually have plots and twists. It's just a lulsostupid type of series.

And even for that, it's pretty mediocre with some decent chapters. Oh well.
5/10.

Apr 9, 2013 2:48 PM

I was expecting a different final. It was fine for any chapter but no for a conclusion.

Dec 12, 2014 5:17 PM

No romantic conclusion? This ending killed me inside.

Apr 28, 2016 9:08 AM
Meh, by the third time Haruka and Yoshiko praticaly had sex without realizing they are in love for each other i gave up, i was already expecting such a unconclusive ending so i wans't so disappointed, at least my favorite couples(Akira, Mari, Saki and Hiromi) got a great ending and it satisfied me, Akira and Mari confession was pretty funny and well done, Also Hiromi and Saki finally moving past kissing was great. The author even left really damn clear Mai and Sakura are in love for each other, the only unconclusive thing that bothers me is about their messed memories. I think, for some unknow reason, Yoshiko and Haruka replaced each other for their little sisters in their memories, if the author wanted, he could give a romantic conclusion in about just 2 chapters, but he just messed around too much, its a shame.