Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Poll: Rosario + Vampire Capu2 Episode 12 Discussion

Apr 26, 2016 12:48 PM

LMAO Vampire Moka-san is trying so hard!! :P Really cute tho.. Notice me senpai!!
And then shit is about to happen again i guess xD
cause MAL is doing there job for once.

May 25, 2016 1:17 PM

Poor silver haired Moka got rejected
"At some point, I stopped hoping."

Mar 30, 2017 5:36 AM

was lol at the part of "let me join too"

not enough love for vampire moka <3

i choose vampire moka anytime over pink moka

she was trying so hard too... i cri evry tiem ;_;

screw tsukune and his crap insert song

May 10, 2018 9:26 PM

Well that was a let down from the previous episode's setup. They almost instantly repaired the stupid barrier. What an anticlimax.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

Aug 24, 2018 3:17 PM

Vampire Moka is so cute. She tries to fit the atmosphere, but she's so serious and intimidating she ends up being awkward instead. What a cutie. Too bad she didn't got her capuchu :(
This will probably end without Tsukune picking anyone, but I hope he ends with both Mokas, as weird as it may sound (he seemed attracted to vampire Moka too at the beginning of the season, so it should be okay).

Sep 4, 2018 2:34 PM

So many plot holes thanks to the stupid studio..
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.

Nov 4, 10:39 PM

I know I'm a decade late, but man this MC is a piece of shit. MCs in this kind of anime are always beta losers with no backbone, but this one is genuinely trying to change the girl who loves him and supposedly loves back rejects, and flatly rejects her when her personality is just a little different. That's still the same person you're hurting and trying to change for your own benefit, you scum. Either accept her true self or move on, don't go trying to shape people the way you like them to be.

Pages (2) « 1 [2]