Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Dec 18, 2008 1:05 PM

May 2008
Wasabi said:
Angelofspawn said:
Well i guess everyone already knew that lazy guy was N1 espada.
I hope he wont lose this fight so we can see him fightin more then one captain.
BTW xhen did ichigo become so weak??he's having hard times against the 4th espada....Or was it the other captains that become too strong?? ><

Ichigo got his ass beaten down by Ulqiourra when they encountered each other in Hueco Mundo. He'll most likely get his ass beaten down this time too until he pulls out another powerup.

I guessing that hollow ichigo will come out fully, not just the hollow mask and save ichigo from dying
Dec 18, 2008 4:40 PM

Apr 2008
Screw ichigo!!
I want Kyouraku vs. Stark fight!!!
"Every man shall reap what he has sown, from the highest lord to the lowest gutter rat. And some will lose more than the tips off their fingers, I promise you. They have made my kingdom bleed, and I do not forget that"
Dec 18, 2008 5:43 PM

May 2007
Zatoichi said:
Screw ichigo!!
I want Kyouraku vs. Stark fight!!!

I second that... Waiting for Kyouraku's Bankai :)

I was fairly sure that Stark would be no1, was hoping for Hallibel to be no2 but wasn't surprised that she was no3.

Anyway.. My prediction is that Toshiro would be rescued by either Ukitake (as they're both Shiro-chan, plus I'm sure Kiyone can handle Lilinette) or Soifon (so we can have another girl vs girl fight).

Still no sign of Urahara, Yoruichi & co + the Vizards.
Dec 18, 2008 7:36 PM

May 2008
OMG, stark = 1! I knew it wasnt the king dude, but this is flippin awesome. Can't wait for more...

And the captain pwns.Screw rocking chairs and tapioca, I wanna run around kickin ass without a scratch when im that age.
Dec 18, 2008 8:23 PM

Jun 2007
As expected, Hitsugaya gonna lost and Stark is No1.. And I wonder if the anime going to censor Halibel no3!? (=_=")
Dec 18, 2008 9:14 PM

Apr 2008
hell yes! stark=primera ...(it's always the typical lazy 'unsuspicious' guy that acts like he doesn't give a s***)

finally some fights starting that are worth reading, still, i hope shinji and the vizards show up and own both the shinigami and the espada............that would just make my day

how the hell is ichigo panning on beating ulqui? last time they fought it was obvious how much more powerful ulqui was....
Dec 18, 2008 11:09 PM

Nov 2007
Lots of side boob. Also, shocking MR.Hotty Hot Hotty was number 1.
sad
Dec 19, 2008 12:30 AM

Apr 2007
Well my order of espada was right! Yaaaay Ulquiorra is back!

But who's fight are we gonna see first I wonder? I hope the progress won't be as lousy as the last few chapters.

Dec 19, 2008 12:54 AM

Jan 2008
You know boobs are nice and all but that don't override the face that she has a yuck mouth.-_- Thanks Kubo for destroying my dreams og her. :(

Unlike other people who complained about previous weeks I've been enjoying just about every chapter up for awhile now. This weeks chapter is just that much better to me.

Oh yeah, who's that guy in black fighting Ulquiorra? He looks kind of familar. :|
Dec 19, 2008 3:17 AM

Nov 2007
boah finally back to ichigo..!
and i thought the old man would be #1
Dec 19, 2008 11:46 AM
Aug 2008
DMXX said:
boah finally back to ichigo..!
and i thought the old man would be #1

naaah he was just pretending to be tha first.
interesting chapter and damn halibel body is HOT!
Dec 19, 2008 12:52 PM

Nov 2008
lol, Hitsugaya :)

Oh no, Ichigo again, it's getting boring...
Previous username: LadyNikki
Dec 19, 2008 10:46 PM

Jul 2008
Yes! Finally a glimpse of Ichigo! And we get to see more of Shunsui and Stark! I can't wait for that fight! Finally Bleach is getting good again.

Dec 20, 2008 2:37 AM

May 2008
Finally, Ichigo is back^^
Dec 20, 2008 6:14 AM

Aug 2008
ok ok, Old Man Yama rules & we finally get confirmation of the Espada #'s, but I just had to laugh when I saw Ichigo. Do Kubo & Kishimoto talk to each other or something?

Oh & true to form Kubo throws a WTF moment at us w/ Halibel. D@mn! I knew they weren't going to show all of the jubblies, but d@mn! They had to cover the nips w/ the mask. That ugly giant @$$ mask. That shot my fantasies down w/ a Howitzer. Hopefully she receives "battle damage" & loses some of that mask. Come on Hitsugaya! Get it together!
Dec 20, 2008 9:44 AM

Jan 2008
I reckon Halibel's released form looks awesome!
And yeah, confirmation that Stark is the Primera xD always thought he would be since he's so lazy its jus befittingly ironic to have him as #1. Though i was rather hoping Halibel would rank higher than Barragan since i see him as an arrogant OAP haha.

Thanks Puvi2Groovy for pointing out the invisible space :D
Dec 20, 2008 2:35 PM

Dec 2007
I thought she was gonna open the shirt all the way up to her nipples.
Reality...
is what we make it to be.

Dec 21, 2008 6:29 AM

Oct 2007
Kyouraku and Stark fight should be amazing. They both had some pretty awesome lines and expressions so that should be epic. Here is to hoping that Ichigo fight is pretty good before he get pummeled.

"I'd rather die on my feet than live on my knees." By Emiliano Zapata
Dec 24, 2008 3:16 AM
Mar 2008
vindemon64 said:
I don't know what you guys were reading, but this chapter was pretty much as bad as all the previous ones had been. The only highlight of this chapter was seeing Toushirou getting his assed kicked.

Though Tibo decided to show Ulquiorra and Ichigo in this chapter, I wonder how much of the next chapters he will dedicate to their fight.

Allow me to correct the typos here:
"bad as" --> you missed the "ass" --> "bad ass as"
"The only highlight" --> you got confused with "best" --> "The best highlight"

After these corrections, yes, I totally agree.

If, on the other hand, you actually INTENDED to write that, my answer to:
vindemon64 said:
I don't know what you guys were reading
is:
The storyline. In contrast to the ppl just looking at the pictures. Of course the pictures/drawings are boring if you don't read the story. Damn...that you actually gotta explain that text has to be read according to a storyline...didn't see that one coming...or did I?
Dec 27, 2008 2:06 PM

Nov 2008
Wow at last I caught up with the manga!
I was going to change my avatar to Re-l Mayer, but I'll leave Yoruichi for some more time to taste Bleach better ^___^
Stark for number one is awesome, but are the captains able to defeat him? Hitsugaya seems to need help with Halibel. I don't like her at all. Who can be sexy with such jaws lol!

Credits for the av go to whispering-eden.livejournal.com =)
I used to be Dolce_Vitka here, but Vitka_Lynx is my nickname at alost all other sites, so I decided to take it here, too ^___^
Dec 28, 2008 1:44 AM

Nov 2008
animefan82 said:

Allow me to correct the typos here:
"bad as" --> you missed the "ass" --> "bad ass as"
"The only highlight" --> you got confused with "best" --> "The best highlight"

After these corrections, yes, I totally agree.

The storyline. In contrast to the ppl just looking at the pictures. Of course the pictures/drawings are boring if you don't read the story. Damn...that you actually gotta explain that text has to be read according to a storyline...didn't see that one coming...or did I?

People calling the previous chapters badass is a valid reason to think you're reading the wrong manga. And you can't blame him for ignoring Bleach's storyline.
Dec 28, 2008 10:58 PM
Mar 2008
meh. In any case, I reread some of the previous chapters, this time ignoring the texted storyline, and yup, pretty boring. About the manga... This IS Bleach, isn't it? The one with the substitute Shinigami, The 13 protection squads, hollows....

Besides, it's a response to the "I don't know what you guys were reading" part of vindemon64's comment. I stand partially corrected on the badass part though. That was more of a pun than anything else. Still good though. I'd just be switching "as badass as" to "as good as (for many chapters)" or something like that.

btw, he's not being blamed for ignoring Bleach's storyline. That'd be daft. I'm blaming him for commenting it while ignoring the storyline though. I is offendedz by itz (again, not really offended. More like disturbed, or something. I'm not really pointing fingers either).
Dec 29, 2008 2:11 AM

Nov 2008
I know what you meant with that correction, I just disagree with it. The last few chapters (other than the last one) have been disappointing imo. Kira revealing his past exactly when it comes in handy was bad storytelling and Yamamoto wasted far too much time on an enemy we all know the strongest man in the Gotei can handle easily.
That last part was really just a little insult towards Bleach's plot. I seriously doubt the guy doesn't read the plot at all (and I'm guessing you weren't completely serious with that either).
Dec 29, 2008 11:32 AM

Dec 2007
Oww great chapter !
Ulqui and Ichigo are back ! And omg Stark is #1 ! I like him even more x3 fff I'm so looking forward to next chapter !
Jan 9, 2009 4:34 PM
Mar 2008
Mammoth said:
I know what you meant with that correction, I just disagree with it. The last few chapters (other than the last one) have been disappointing imo. Kira revealing his past exactly when it comes in handy was bad storytelling and Yamamoto wasted far too much time on an enemy we all know the strongest man in the Gotei can handle easily.
That last part was really just a little insult towards Bleach's plot. I seriously doubt the guy doesn't read the plot at all (and I'm guessing you weren't completely serious with that either).

How would I know if he read the plot or not? You at least, give something to go on, like WHY it was bad. Nothing to say to your disagreement though. To the last part, well, I guess I wasn't completely serious about anything, except for the annoyance of not having anything to go on when someone says something is bad, "period". I was fairly entertained by this chapter, and having someone say "It was bad." made me think "what was bad? tell meeee. exactly what part of it was bad!?". That, I'm serious about; the rest, well, I'd have to be self-critical there and just admit that, besides what I already pointed out, it was pretty much pun-intended ranting.
Jan 10, 2009 1:01 PM

Nov 2008
I'll give you that, people claiming stuff with no basis are annoying. Though from my experience baseless praise is just fine while people immediately get defensive if you trash something.
Also, I commented mostly because I hate puns. Not that yours was that bad or anything, I've just seen a few commercials so bad they made me hate the whole thing.
So I guess you can blame this whole discussion on poor marketing. O_o
Jan 22, 2010 12:18 PM

Jul 2009
good chapter, something happened. Yay, Hallibel! Glad we can expect some good fights next chapter.
May 23, 2010 6:40 PM

Aug 2008
Oh complete surprise!!! Everyone was expecting Barragan to be number one since he was the one who was giving out orders to the Fracciones and the other Espadas, but I guess we got it wrong there and Stark is really Number one! the Primera Espada... Well can be expected since he's the classic 'Oh I dun give a fruck about this yet I'm classy' XD guy... Either way it's awesome to know that he's #1 and he will fight one of the strongest Captains out there! I hope Ukitake joins the how soon... Or joins to the Hitsugaya side since he's irremediably losing to the good ol' boobie Espada named Hallibel... Man that girl really has some nice round boobs... so sexy... I want her!!! XD

So then Number one is Stark, Number two is Barragan Luisenbarn and Number three is Hallibel... I also wonder where the hell is our dear Yammy...

Signs,
Green
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 3, 2010 5:18 PM

Jun 2009
Halibel bewbs :D
Jul 25, 2015 8:22 PM

Oct 2013
hypehypehype
"The world cannot be changed with pretty words alone." ~Lelouch Lamperouge
Jun 6, 2017 2:13 PM

Feb 2013
Harribel is mad and hot at the same time.
Oct 23, 2022 8:40 PM
Oct 2020
Nice number reveal!
Dec 12, 2023 11:27 AM
Aug 2021
the fight between Yamamoto and the other Espada may have been boring because of how strong he is.
but the panel of him killing all of them in a single swing goes hard.

also happy we know who the strongest Espada is now.
I'm expecting a lot from his fight
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Bleach Chapter 570 Discussion ( 1 2 )

MermaidGalaxies - Feb 26, 2014

90 by Crisdarto »»
Apr 14, 6:04 PM

» Bleach Next Generations?

Fullmetaldak - Apr 10

13 by Fullmetaldak »»
Apr 13, 8:11 PM

Poll: » Bleach Chapter 480 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

MermaidGalaxies - Feb 7, 2012

102 by Crisdarto »»
Apr 6, 6:35 PM

Poll: » Bleach Chapter 674 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - May 19, 2016

50 by _Zanga »»
Mar 31, 10:29 AM

Poll: » Bleach Chapter 672 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - May 2, 2016

72 by _Zanga »»
Mar 31, 10:09 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.