Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 30, 2013 2:58 PM

Sep 2007
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
The final fight was marvelous.
Gold armor is useless.
The black and white stuff for the last punch ... *_*
And Yuna who cry a little when Koga coming back.
Mar 30, 2013 8:51 PM

Jun 2012
Guys) did you see that O.o i mean Is that seiya in the preview? Did seiya have the option of killing pallas in the past? also is that Saga's dagger? that weapon the one kill baby athena but fail sagittarius aiolos
he escape with baby athena if others you watch original you know what i mean.
Mar 31, 2013 2:36 AM

Dec 2012
WOW!!!!!!!Oo, ALL I GOT TO SAY IS KOGA, YOU ARE OFFICIALLY A TRUE SAINT IN MY BOOK MY MAN. WOW, I'll write a review when I can but, I mean I have to process what I just saw.. EYEGASMIC. Omega is definitely here to stay.
DON'T BELIEVE IN THE HYPE, ITS ALL JUST PART OF A MASTER PLAN
Mar 31, 2013 11:16 AM

Mar 2012
I like the way this anime goes, at start suck so much but this last eps were epic!
Apr 3, 2013 2:26 PM

Jan 2011
wow, that was awesome, best Omega episodes since Souma vs Sonya, the OP song with flashbacks was nice, fighting Abzu with Pegasus Fantasy in the background was awesome, music was great, black/white animation for final fight was freaking awesome, scene with Aria was very good (even though i didnt particularly like her character)
one thing i wanted was for Saori to teag team with Kouga against Abzu kinda like Sasha

oh well, im increasing my score to 6, the second half of Omega has been very entertaining
as for this ep, it gets a 5/5
silversaintApr 3, 2013 2:40 PM
Apr 3, 2013 2:38 PM

Oct 2011
OMG what an epic episode. I love the flashback scenes in the opening. Wow Pegasus Fanatasy plaing during that epic fight. Koga defeated Abzu and everyone helped out. Damn Aria came back one last time T__T. Can't wait for the next season.
Apr 3, 2013 3:04 PM
Mar 2013
Awesome episode lol. gave me goosebumps. It's a shame we just get an episode per week. I have to wait another week before seeing their new cloths. Oh well.

But I can see Saori is still as useless as ever. Always getting captured/saved.

No Athena will surpass Sasha <3
Apr 3, 2013 5:17 PM

Jan 2009
that was an awesome episode i already remove this from myanimelist but i still watch it from time to time to see some epic sakuga animation like this!!! if only all episodes are animated like this then this will be a winner of an anime
Apr 3, 2013 5:57 PM

Jun 2010
awesome epi!! loved the black & white part and that right arm mm... I want one lol
"Rules do not exist to bind us. They exist so you may know your freedoms."
Apr 3, 2013 6:37 PM

Jan 2013
Man that was an awesome fight
That clash of massive cosmo
Kouga defeated Abzu
Just an awesome battle Black and White everywhere
Apr 3, 2013 8:43 PM

Feb 2009
Epic episode and conclusion to this whole arc of Mars. The new arc for Omega is more than welcome as long as they don't make the new generation stronger than the original and Ikki needs an epic cameo in the next arc. Souma ended up been my favorite bronze saint next to Eden. I hope next arc is good with the whole recent change in the staff, let's see what this new director and crew bring to the table.

I rate Omega 7/10 the score my change due to the upcoming new arc and change in staff.

\
Apr 3, 2013 10:47 PM

Apr 2008
LOL, who did the animation?! *MY EYES!* That was crazy! Thank you Omega. Abzu was pretty cool too.

Man...I thought Divine cloth was gonna appear because I thought Koga really needed it. Cept he got a cosmo boost. I'm not that disappointed since it was fun.

That Sagittarius cloth just made me sad, broken apart. I also thought Koga's arm got disintegrated? And he loves being a pretzel.

And we get a good ending. Rain washes the pain away. Omg, I saw Sonia...that made made a little sad. Medea is totally gone too...

Also....WHERE THE #*@^ IS PARADOX!? That would've been a good time to appear!

Shooooooooooooooooooooooonen!
WoooOOOoOOoOooooOOOoOooo!

LOL! I know right?
"Wa ga yami~"
Apr 4, 2013 1:32 AM

Mar 2011
That was awesome episode.
Abzu was badass.
Apr 4, 2013 3:53 AM

Mar 2012
Nonsense.

Seiya the legendary saint is lying on the ground desperately, and the new kid is beating up Abbs?

This episode was full of graphical delusion. It didn't make any sense to me. Seiya always stands up whatever hardship he encounters. But he was doing nothing and waiting like a pathetic fool at the end.

Did you guys keep up with time time in this series? It hasn't even one week since Mars had started the war. How come Kouga became strong enough to defeat a kami?

Kouga is nothing but a false main character. This series was the worst of all Saint Seiya series.

Episode: 2/5
Series: 6/10
Apr 4, 2013 4:58 AM

Jun 2012
who cares about that we all had own opinion i enjoy watch lost canvas and original and omega.

yes seiya still most strongest but he had dark curse cosmo that why he cant use his full power icant blame you if you hate omega truly but if you watch carefully you will understand story.
about kouga why he win he had power of his friend and help from aria light . i forgot he combine all
element water wind earth fire lightning darkness from apzu and two light from athena and aria become
gold light power. like seiya he wins help from his friends to bad his friends are not his side now.

so Abzu created the universe and he wants it back. We have issue here, because Kurumada stated that Chronos caused the Big Bang which created the universe, the only thing I can think of is that Abzu created the universe even before the Big Bang, that's why he said to Athena to return to her father referring to himself (Being father of all creation). oh god there mistake here again in story.

i want to saw zeus please (╬ ಠ益ಠ) ▄︻▇▇〓〓 (゚Д゚|||) dawn there no zeus in story

3 strongest god zeus poseidon hades

zeus lighthing power destroy all country

poseidon can sommon giant shockwave tidal wave tsunami with wind to all country

hades about him hmmm can sommon dead human and even god even he die many battle with athena
between 200 years he will incarnate like athena did i mean sasha into saori.
i forgot he had power of darkness to but between apzu and hades i think hades more powerfull than
apzu. 3 gods truly fears to all. lol if toei animation put all country god in this anime saint seiya
gona be long anime. each country had own gods. this one idont want to see they put jesus in this
saint seiya i gona mad if they do it.
salvationhopeApr 4, 2013 6:18 AM
Apr 4, 2013 5:50 AM

Apr 2008
That is true. While it was saddening to see Seiya not take part on fighting the real ABZU, he did reach his limit (?!) and was injured by the dark cosmo. Although Seiya quite known for standing up virtually every time, this is Koga's story as he endures the darkness.

I did find it a little odd at first that Sagii cloth was given to Koga, since it was pointless. That thing was broken and just didn't work.
Apr 5, 2013 2:22 AM
Apr 2013
this episode was epic!!!!!
the final battle was superb! espesically when aria staff protected koga and that triggered koga's victory even when the part aria spirit came to heal koga(this proof's that koga is no hero taking help from other's instead of proving his strength likewise even yuna,althena and his friends had to save him and he failed to protect them though in the end he proved but with aria's help. )
Apr 10, 2013 9:35 PM
Mar 2011
hades and poseidont wont be showing up any more.
Apr 24, 2013 5:34 AM

Jun 2008
What is this bullshit? Isn't Athena supposed to be the light in this series? How can she become inflicted with darkness? Why is Aria's staff stronger than Athena herself?
This shit made no sense.
And Abzu saying "light can't live inside darkness" and pushing Kogas punch back. Dude seriously? That's exactly where light lives. Have you seen the universe lately? You can put light in a dark room and light up. Is the opposite that doesn't happen. Who came with that phrase? If he said "my darkness would consume your light" it would have made more sense.
MonadMay 15, 2013 3:14 PM
May 10, 2013 5:21 AM

Jan 2013
Maybe because this was my first Saint Seiya series, I just don't understand the constant "repowering" up after every episode. It's like they get the shit kicked out of them and then the very next episode they just keep rolling like nothing happened. Was this the norm in the first series, if not I might go back and watch that one.
Jul 27, 2013 2:13 AM

Jul 2013
Dawn good
Oct 4, 2014 11:33 AM

Nov 2012
this is the most epic battle in SS universe.
dem black and white fight O_O
only fights in lost canvas manga could rival it
IF YOU LIKE DEATH PARADE, GO WATCH BARTENDER!!!
my animesongs chord thread : here bro
Jan 2, 2016 12:53 PM

Jun 2012
riikaz said:
Maybe because this was my first Saint Seiya series, I just don't understand the constant "repowering" up after every episode. It's like they get the shit kicked out of them and then the very next episode they just keep rolling like nothing happened. Was this the norm in the first series, if not I might go back and watch that one.
Its normal for saint seiya.
Mar 17, 2017 7:38 AM
Oct 2016
I didnt like the end, absu was defeated quickly!
And athena saori kido so worthless and useless , come on she should have helped koga a bit .
Saori was so weak in all omega
Jan 3, 6:56 PM

Jul 2016
Reply to ninjastarforcex
this is the most epic battle in SS universe.
dem black and white fight O_O
only fights in lost canvas manga could rival it
@ninjastarforcex

The black and white sketch ending for the punch was awesome.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Saint Seiya Omega Episode 58 Discussion

ShiroiRyu - May 18, 2013

31 by Vindicater »»
Jan 15, 7:06 PM

Poll: » Saint Seiya Omega Episode 57 Discussion

ShiroiRyu - May 11, 2013

19 by Vindicater »»
Jan 14, 3:41 AM

Poll: » Saint Seiya Omega Episode 56 Discussion

ShiroiRyu - May 4, 2013

24 by Vindicater »»
Jan 13, 6:00 AM

Poll: » Saint Seiya Omega Episode 54 Discussion

ShiroiRyu - Apr 20, 2013

14 by Vindicater »»
Jan 8, 6:23 PM

Poll: » Saint Seiya Omega Episode 53 Discussion

ShiroiRyu - Apr 13, 2013

27 by Vindicater »»
Jan 7, 3:45 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.