Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Mar 30, 2013 1:47 PM

Feb 2013
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
More NTR for you fans. The ending was surprising humorous.

♥ ☆ ♥ | My list is a bit NSFW | Hentai Database Contributors Club | ♥ ☆ ♥
If you see a hentai anime using a manga/eroge cover image, help by replacing it with its proper image!
Mar 31, 2013 4:58 AM

Apr 2011
I'm surprise at the ending. I'm also confused!
Mar 31, 2013 6:13 PM

Apr 2012
They're never going to show the alchemy of those two sisters, are they? That's the only reason I even know of Dark Blue...
Mar 31, 2013 6:55 PM

Jun 2012
Welp, that ending was confusing as hell. Luckily recently the subs came out and I watched it.

To summarize it, sister got raped and now likes it, other girl got taken by sexual desire, protagonist died but however it was the maid who got him and...also did it with.

...I really can't rate this as I haven't seen the original source material for this series so it's a mystery for me now.

Yes, it is possible to like DDR and Anime.
Apr 1, 2013 2:17 AM
Mar 2011
Haha I didn't understand it that well, nor like the first chapter, but I really loved the second one!
Apr 1, 2013 2:45 AM

Aug 2010
hmmm isnt this the end?
Apr 1, 2013 7:04 PM

Feb 2013
Cowtao said:
Welp, that ending was confusing as hell. Luckily recently the subs came out and I watched it.

To summarize it, sister got raped and now likes it, other girl got taken by sexual desire, protagonist died but however it was the maid who got him and...also did it with.

...I really can't rate this as I haven't seen the original source material for this series so it's a mystery for me now.

could there be a third ep
Apr 1, 2013 8:16 PM
Feb 2013
IAtePringles said:
Cowtao said:

could there be a third ep

highly doubted, i've looked over the CG of the visual novel and in there well most of the girls die except for the sister who i believe becomes the MC's sex toy - which i approve of really - anyways, is hard to tell in the CG tho who the fck is who the faggot Raiyun or w/e his name is there tho, who knows what happen to him and the teachers but yah a lot of the girls end up in bad endings as u would expect from a guro game. Now to the anime it was kinda simple in the sex the NTR was like most others, until the fcking end were the MC dies which to me is shitty, but i mean the teacher and sister got killed too so yah, it was pathetic, kinda left me with a sour feelings instead of my lovely jealousy and i wanna kill the bitch one, just cuz i rlly didn't want the MC to die but w/e pussies will b pussies.
Apr 2, 2013 12:12 AM

Jul 2010
Is there a reason why the maid killed Yukito? Is she jealous of Otoha for having Reiya's dick all to herself? Why did she kill the other two people too? So confused. I understand Japanese fully and I'm confused. I knew the NTR was gonna happen, but the why the deaths are beyond me.

Edit: I just read the character description and apparently Honoka (maid) is 100% loyal to Reiya. And apparently Reiya told her to kill everyone. So he has Otoha for himself. Well that's the end of that.
OmnimeApr 2, 2013 12:16 AM
Apr 2, 2013 1:14 AM
Dec 2010
even satan will feel pity to the MC, if i can't only enter inside my lappy i will give him a gun to kill f*cking reiya lol
Apr 2, 2013 7:51 AM
Feb 2013
Omnime said:
Is there a reason why the maid killed Yukito? Is she jealous of Otoha for having Reiya's dick all to herself? Why did she kill the other two people too? So confused. I understand Japanese fully and I'm confused. I knew the NTR was gonna happen, but the why the deaths are beyond me.

Edit: I just read the character description and apparently Honoka (maid) is 100% loyal to Reiya. And apparently Reiya told her to kill everyone. So he has Otoha for himself. Well that's the end of that.

yah as u say the maid Honoka was forced to killed the MC and the others by Reiya as a plot to keep Otoha, it was all a plot to get the MC and Otoha apart, if u notice in the end u c him showing Otoha how he peeps im assuming on the sister getting raped, Otoha at first had feelings for the MC but after all Reiya did it develops the the fucking gay shit of an ending that we got.... rlly i wish i could read the visual novel at least in that u get the satisfaction of murdering every bitch, but w/e the MC was a disgrace to mankind just like Haruto from KNIM so w/e. Now to reiya he needs to get his ball chop off and fed to piranhas then a dildo shoved into his ass :) dat b the perfect ending but we can all just dream.
Apr 2, 2013 10:10 PM

Sep 2010
I will despise this hentai with a passion, if it ends like this.
ヽ(o`皿′o)ノ ヽ(o`皿′o)ノ ヽ(o`皿′o)ノ ヽ(o`皿′o)ノ ヽ(o`皿′o)ノ
Apr 2, 2013 11:19 PM
Jun 2012
so did reya plan everything since the beggining? MC is a pussy that getss off on watching everyone doin it. sister turns into a sex doll lol liked her better than the blue haired chik. what was the whole point of the blue haired telling reya she loved MC if she only gona fuk the other guys brains out lol wish the sister didnt have to die and the blue haired died instead. and atleasst the MC got laid before he died lmao.
Apr 2, 2013 11:24 PM

Aug 2012
omfgugay said:
LOOOL I hate this too (though it's more towards dislike). They can all die imo HAHA. Well it's the end
Apr 3, 2013 4:02 PM
Feb 2013
happyanime3 said:
omfgugay said:
LOOOL I hate this too (though it's more towards dislike). They can all die imo HAHA. Well it's the end

lol actually there's an epic ending in the visual novel where they all get fcked by Honoka or w/e the maid is called, this game is nothing like the game rlly is just for ppl like me who enjoy NTR to fap too, and vanillas to rage hahaha, the visual novel seems more legit cuz in that 1 u can KILLLLLLLLLLLLL ALL THEM BITCHES.
Apr 5, 2013 10:32 AM
Jan 2011
MC should kick crap out of everyone there man, everyone seems pretty relaxed when someone died in the building. You'd think more caution would be shown. And at the end they had to kill everyone, its not like no one will ever notice 4 dead bodies (an entire family!...).

I wish for a few min clip to make us happy at these retarded endings >.<
Apr 6, 2013 10:38 PM
Apr 2013
It makes me feel a lot better that I'm not the only person who dislikes/hates this anime, not because the sex scenes are bad, they do the job if you want them too, it's just.. my god act like a fucking man! grrrrr!.

I started watching this for the same reason everyone does, after 10-15 minutes I watch it because I'm hoping he finds he does have balls in between his legs and fights for his girlfriend and sister, but no he has to get choked to death by a tiny girl!

I want to go to that mansion and bring someone like Alucard from Hellsing with me, stand in front of the mansion and simply say go nuts to him. (Yes I want them all to die) heh
devildownApr 6, 2013 10:53 PM
Apr 7, 2013 12:03 PM
Apr 2013
First off its a NTR and the MC always loses deal with it. That being said as it wasnt very good at showing the lose of a lover or that these characters were even human. Story was just broken.
First the MC. Everyone is shocked he doesnt fight for the girl he loves. Do they ever? But what really got me was the fact the the girl killed in ep1 was his sister from what I read and he shows no emotion to her murder. It doesn't bother him at all. He just goes on like it never happened.
Second Otoha (blue haired chick) is suppose to be "in love" with the MC but it's never shown only implied and not very convincingly either. The MC sister is murdered that would have been the perfect time to show that she had feeling for the MC during his time of grief. (Grief that he should have been feeling anyway) But it never happen. She tells Rei that she is in love with some else but a few hour later Rei is like "I want to go in you" and She's like "fine" Now the MC who she is "in love" with confesses to her. Her response is "Really? thank" No human being can get over someone they love in a matter of hours not even guys. So ladies if a guy said he is he's fucking lying. The love between the her and MC wasn't there.
It wasn't very convincing of there being NTR. In other NTRs I could see that the MC and girl were in love even with out sub titles. This one it wasn't until I got the Subs I figured it out for this one. The Story was pretty poor. I understand that it was a plot by Rei to get Otoha but he was only able to pull it off because of the other characters lack of interest to stuff happening around them. Sex scenes weren't that interesting compare to other works by PORO. I really like PORO works they are some of my favourites but this one not their best work.
vaioe17Apr 7, 2013 2:33 PM
Apr 8, 2013 12:07 PM
Dec 2012
oh PoRo, I just dont understand you sometimes. this didnt make any sense and as a result, the NTR crap didn't bother me.
Apr 11, 2013 9:35 AM
Sep 2012
Not enough Suzuka in ep2. Very disappointing.
Apr 11, 2013 12:49 PM
Apr 2013
It wasn't NTR at all. There were no relationship between the girl and MC. Perhaps in the story of the eroge, but not in the anime.

But:

Don't the creators of eroge (i think, that the anime is produced only to supply the game) want to change something? MC shouldn't be always a loser or crybaby, who cant do anything. This easy girls starts to boring me (the H-Manga "Muse" for example - the girl isn't someone, who loses her brain for a fuck).
Jul 2, 2013 5:36 AM

May 2010
did someone ever had a look at the cgs?

a least 3 girls are missing. and the game is bloodier then the anime. 2 girls were cut in half and 2 half (one of each girl) were tucked together (from top to bottom) again. one girl was smashed by a big stone.

and one of the guys was stabbed by the maid...

all in all it's a disgusting game like Kowaku no Toki (look the cgs up, its a game from tinkerbell), but unlike Kowaku no Toki this anime is kind of disgusting too - not as hard as the game but you should know NEVER KILL GIRLS or the mc or kids in animes or games... its ok to kill some sidecharas if they are men or like one woman to get emotional.

i dont know why these games are picked to make animes ... there a tons of better games out there. the design of the charas was edited anyway for the anime ... you will see what i mean if you look at the cgs.
Jul 7, 2013 1:41 PM
May 2010
Even disregarding the NTR, the story was terrible. Too many things happen without any explanation whatsoever. Like the blond girl from ep 1, the deaths at the end, the maids crush(?) on the MC, etc.

Oh well, kind of a waste of semi-decent animation.
Jul 28, 2013 1:16 PM

Aug 2009
Omnime said:

I see. Well, at least he didn't die a virgin lol

wierd shit.
Jul 29, 2013 3:40 AM

Mar 2013
I was hoping the MC would go yandere on all their asses.
90s J-rock was our aesthetic peak.
Sep 14, 2013 12:11 AM

Sep 2012
This type of story has gotten so stale.

I only watched it cause I liked the art.
Oct 11, 2013 8:25 PM
elk sensei

Oct 2013
sirhcnil said:
Omnime said:

I see. Well, at least he didn't die a virgin lol wierd shit.

Wile the storyline on this one is really terrible, the first sex scene with Otoha is one of my favorites, not to mention that she's easily one of th eprettier hentai girls around. They coul dhave simply done without Yukio.

My question is, is he dead or just knocked out, as it wasn't clear to me. Also, I noticed on the visual novel http://vndb.org/v2715/chars that there are a LOT more really cute girls. Will there be additional episodes to cover them?
Feb 8, 2014 12:31 PM

Oct 2009
It never fails to amuse me how often people who don't know about NTR bitch and rage about it. Truth is, I've been the same. At first I took it too serious, but then I learned to not take it too close to heart. When you don't expect from characters anything, you are not frustrated when they don't do anything, but instead, you are pleasantly surprised when they actually do something. Truth is now I often watch the last scene first and when I know how it ends, I can be calm while watching. Guess it comes with experience
Oh and PoRo is one of my least favourite studios

elkensteyin said:
Also, I noticed on the visual novel http://vndb.org/v2715/chars that there are a LOT more really cute girls. Will there be additional episodes to cover them?

Well I only saw two that never appeared in the OVA (probably sisters)
SerhiykoFeb 8, 2014 12:36 PM
Jul 8, 2014 7:26 AM

Jan 2014
lol...the animation is awesome..too bad crappy story...what do people expect from a ntr genre h-anime? no! don't expect any resolves, resolutions or even justice, the only thing you can expect from it for sure are stupid characters, specially the main characters. good thing i watch both raws..so i don't feel bad about it...

and do you even consider this a ntr? cause the blue haired chick..does'nt even have feelings for him, but she has feelings for the reiya dude...the one thing that I only complain about is that...why did the maid killed the mc...she could have at least made him her sex slave..and left the two alone, since the main character already knows the relationship between his crush and his friend reiya...ending is so stupid unnecessarily killing the main character guy and his sister...I agree I would kill the sensei..but the sister? whats the motive? does she have a grudge against all of them except her mistress and that reiya dude??

DeadZeroSourceJul 9, 2014 12:44 AM
Got something to live for, I know that I won't surrender,
A warrior of youth,
I'm taking over, a shot to the new world order
I Am Bulletproof. . .

Jul 27, 2014 12:20 AM

May 2014
Such a shit ending... felt really bad for Yukito because he was the only guy who didn't get any real action tbh Both Suzuku(or w/e her name is) and Otoha wanted his dick but ended up with the wrong guy lmao can't believe Suzuke(againt dk her name) was raped but actually enjoyed his dick afterwards.. this ending was really, really confusing and fucked up but to put it in layman terms: Yukito, Suzuku, and the guy who raped her dies while Otoha, Reiya, and the cunt maid survive lmao idk why the maid decided to fuck Yukito before killing him, was pretty sick tbh

oh well, liked it i guess otoha and suzuku were kawaii af

also I have no idea why I rated this a 10 in the poll, this was really horrible overall and I wished it would've at least ended with Suzuka or w/e fucking Yukito or Otoha fucking Yukito...
cya
yyaziKJul 27, 2014 12:40 AM
Aug 19, 2014 12:39 AM

Nov 2012
poor MC, all he can do is to watch/peep :)
Dec 6, 2014 5:13 AM
Oct 2013
As some have said it's not even Ntr. yukito and girl was never together in the first place.

His sister getting blackmailed was so facepalm. She didn't even try to put up a fight. But she started enjoying it afterwards anyway so good for her :P

Yukito's reactions to otoha rejecting him were lol
"you let him see but not me?!"

Yukito was hardly an mc did almost nothing throughout the story. Gets hard from girls he knows having sex with other guys and does nothing to stop it which is fine. But then to feel bad about it afterwards? Well no sympathy from me...
Dec 6, 2014 5:18 AM

Oct 2009
User-san said:
As some have said it's not even Ntr. yukito and girl was never together in the first place.

Well yes but he had feelings for her and Otoha knew about it which is the thing that matters. Wife, girlfriend, sweetheart - the point is that the MC gets jealous seeing as his beloved one gets stolen
SerhiykoDec 6, 2014 5:23 AM
Apr 29, 2015 7:02 PM

May 2014
omg the end, this was worse than i thought lol.
Mar 2, 2016 8:55 PM

May 2015
So judges, who's the biggest a**hole in this H-anime?
Aug 19, 2016 2:15 AM
Jan 2015
i hate this anime because the main character ( the boy ) just loke at his sister having sex without doing anything and the same for the girl he loves
Jan 23, 2018 10:03 AM
Jul 2017
motainai what a waste,otoha first h scene was fappable.

i hate the story though
Mar 15, 2018 9:09 AM
Mar 2018
I think yukito could have rescued his sister and lover getting raped. The ending was really confusing.
Yukito is really an idiot which brother would enjoy his sister getting raped as well as his lover.
The story is really kind a wierd
Swaraj_komath12Mar 15, 2018 9:12 AM
Sep 3, 2018 11:13 PM
Sep 2018
For some people asking why Blue Haired girl choose Reiya instead of MC because she think Reiya confess is genuine as u can see from beginning of episode 2. Which mean she believed Reiya is more reliable. She even thanked MC from the confession but the fact her heart choose Reiya after she saw MC just looking at her sister being rape without stopping them as you saw from last part of the episode.
Yeah, asking about why the maid kill MC.. actually from episode 1 is actually MC hv to be killed but the maid can't do that but she still killed him at last episode 2 because of her master (Reiya). Why maid hv sex with MC? Probably she just pitied of MC bcuz she knew MC love blue haired girl but the fact that blue haired girl choose Reiya. All and all it is just Reiya evil plot.
Why Reiya need to kill most them? After I rewatch he said bcuz of some matters (mystery not in story).
Seems it's NTR gene, I guess after the story, 2 things might happen. First is Blue Haired girl might regret after thought Reiya confess was true but the facts is because he using her to weaken MC.<< Backstabbing obviously so she might died too after knowing the truth or she suicide because of her wrong thought. Second is probably she doesn't care because her heart been tamed by Reiya and continue for beast alike sex. Reiya will kill the old man and the sister obviously. I guess the Second might be high probability to happen because she already choose Reiya though.
And the conversation be like:
Blue Haired girl: hmm, nvm, my heart belong to Reiya-sama anyway. It doens't matter anymore so gomene Yukito. Reiya Sama dick is so amazing and it felt soo GOOD. So rest in peace ok? (While with non emotional face sucking Reiya's dick in front of the Yukito dead body).
JonesJLSep 3, 2018 11:29 PM
Sep 19, 2018 5:07 PM
Sep 2018
otaha is soo sexy wow her scenes are amazing
Dec 30, 2018 4:32 AM

Nov 2013
Pretty good, ntr is usually not my thing but some variety is always nice. Otoha is super cute and this is one of the last titles from PoRO I hadn’t seen yet.

Ending was pretty surprising though lol, I’m glad they saved all the crazy shit for the very end or it would have ruined it for me.
Jul 13, 2020 3:50 AM

Aug 2018
Is this NTR? I think so..
Usually, I love NTR and I followed all the "blue" ntr series and I can tell this is least interesting "blue" there is.
Sep 18, 2021 12:24 PM
Grave of Flowers

Dec 2012
in retrospect this was a better ending, better dead than live to always remember that. Good job ntr
┍━━━━»•» «•«━━━━┑

🎖️ mal badges
🏠 blog navigation
🏆 graph badges

┕━━━━»•» ☠️ «•«━━━━┙
Mar 7, 2022 7:38 PM
Oct 2021
sharkbotx said:
happyanime3 said:

lol actually there's an epic ending in the visual novel where they all get fcked by Honoka or w/e the maid is called, this game is nothing like the game rlly is just for ppl like me who enjoy NTR to fap too, and vanillas to rage hahaha, the visual novel seems more legit cuz in that 1 u can KILLLLLLLLLLLLL ALL THEM BITCHES.

I thought MC Will Kill them All
After what They Did to Him
NTR belongs To The Garbage
Fuck That Blue Hair Girl slut
Fuck That pink Hair Girl Slut
Mar 7, 2022 7:40 PM
Oct 2021
DeadZeroSource said:
lol...the animation is awesome..too bad crappy story...what do people expect from a ntr genre h-anime? no! don't expect any resolves, resolutions or even justice, the only thing you can expect from it for sure are stupid characters, specially the main characters. good thing i watch both raws..so i don't feel bad about it...

and do you even consider this a ntr? cause the blue haired chick..does'nt even have feelings for him, but she has feelings for the reiya dude...the one thing that I only complain about is that...why did the maid killed the mc...she could have at least made him her sex slave..and left the two alone, since the main character already knows the relationship between his crush and his friend reiya...ending is so stupid unnecessarily killing the main character guy and his sister...I agree I would kill the sensei..but the sister? whats the motive? does she have a grudge against all of them except her mistress and that reiya dude??

I agree
They should All Be Killed Except MC
Mar 7, 2022 7:43 PM
Oct 2021
DeadZeroSource said:

I agree
They should All Be Killed Except MC himself
Because He Main murderer
Mar 7, 2022 7:48 PM
Oct 2021
User-san said:

His sister getting blackmailed was so facepalm. She didn't even try to put up a fight. But she started enjoying it afterwards anyway so good for her :P

Yukito's reactions to otoha rejecting him were lol
"you let him see but not me?!"

Yukito was hardly an mc did almost nothing throughout the story. Gets hard from girls he knows having sex with other guys and does nothing to stop it which is fine. But then to feel bad about it afterwards? Well no sympathy from me...

Yukito Was Just A Pathetic side Character
The Main Character Was Reiya
The Main Antagonist/Protagonist
He is a Psychopath maniac
Stealing Yukito's Love
It was All Planned to Make Pink And Blue Hair Their Sex Slaves
Killing Who doesn't Want To go along with Them
Demonic Scheme
Rating Star
1 out Of 5
Pure Garbage
Mar 7, 2022 7:52 PM
Oct 2021
3miL said:
in retrospect this was a better ending, better dead than live to always remember that. Good job ntr

What Tragic Horrific Death For Pathetic MC
Mar 8, 2022 7:03 PM
Oct 2021
TheChosenOne87 said:
This was one bad, disturbing, weird, sad, confusing hentai. I just watched the two episode, I google this hentai, found this website, became a member, because I had to find a plot summuary somewhere to see what this pice of shit was about and to write this shit of my chest. As already written above that the MC is a pussy, perverted son of a bitch. Didn´t lift one damn finger for his raped sister and she who didn´t act brave and stop it and might had enjoyed it?, letting his so called "fucked up friend" (or wathever relasion these guys had) screw his girlfriend while watching the hole thing and without question the hole thing and the girlfriend should had know better.
This wasn´t a statisfing story nor for fapping, but good sex scens and because of it´s confusing story it gets a 1 of 5. I am mad at the MC for not being a man and that the MC dind´t get laid and living happily with all the girls in the end, but if the maid had comforted him and would helped him to take action aginst this hole thing or if mabye she killed everyone except for the MC and they would be together.
It gave more questions than answers. And I´m still question what was this movie about and what happend really in the end? I´m one weired prick writing this hole down here.

Author Really Intended To Confused And enrage Viewers.
If you Put Aside MC As Focus Character And Put It To Reiya(Antagonist)
It's a Reversed Vanilla Story.
With a NTR bitter Flavor.
I congratulate Reiya and iroha Being Bold And Never Hold Back Feelings.
I only Worried Was The Maid
She May killed All Of Them including her master out of Jealousy
Mar 8, 2022 7:13 PM
Oct 2021
vaioe17 said:
First off its a NTR and the MC always loses deal with it. That being said as it wasnt very good at showing the lose of a lover or that these characters were even human. Story was just broken.
First the MC. Everyone is shocked he doesnt fight for the girl he loves. Do they ever? But what really got me was the fact the the girl killed in ep1 was his sister from what I read and he shows no emotion to her murder. It doesn't bother him at all. He just goes on like it never happened.
Second Otoha (blue haired chick) is suppose to be "in love" with the MC but it's never shown only implied and not very convincingly either. The MC sister is murdered that would have been the perfect time to show that she had feeling for the MC during his time of grief. (Grief that he should have been feeling anyway) But it never happen. She tells Rei that she is in love with some else but a few hour later Rei is like "I want to go in you" and She's like "fine" Now the MC who she is "in love" with confesses to her. Her response is "Really? thank" No human being can get over someone they love in a matter of hours not even guys. So ladies if a guy said he is he's fucking lying. The love between the her and MC wasn't there.
It wasn't very convincing of there being NTR. In other NTRs I could see that the MC and girl were in love even with out sub titles. This one it wasn't until I got the Subs I figured it out for this one. The Story was pretty poor. I understand that it was a plot by Rei to get Otoha but he was only able to pull it off because of the other characters lack of interest to stuff happening around them. Sex scenes weren't that interesting compare to other works by PORO. I really like PORO works they are some of my favourites but this one not their best work.

I quite agree on Everything
Technically Speaking
This Is not NTR
It's actually A Dark vanilla Story.
Killing Off MC is unnecessary to The Plot
MC would Let them be(Let it Go and move On)
And never see his face Ever again
Plus This Story Was Badly Written.
Like the Author Doesn't have Logical nor Ethical Thinking while writing this Shit
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Dark Blue Episode 1 Discussion

A-Knight - Apr 28, 2012

34 by 3miL »»
Sep 18, 2021 11:38 AM

» Will there be an Episode 3 of the Hentai?

elkensteyin - Oct 11, 2013

0 by elkensteyin »»
Oct 11, 2013 8:25 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.