Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (10) « First ... « 7 8 [9] 10 »
Jul 11, 2016 2:57 PM
Arch-Degenerate

Sep 2015
This was the worst ending of all time.

Jul 13, 2016 4:41 AM

Mar 2015
Pack you Eita!!! PACK YOUUU!!! What a dumbest move to confess Masuzu. Eita shouldnt deserve any girl and he should be single forever and go end up with Kaoru!! Whats the point of becoming the doctor? Isnt it for the sake of Chiwa? You piece of trash garbage, LOL.

I raged this episode, LOL. One of the worst ending I had ever seen.

1.2/5

Overall: 4/10
Jul 22, 2016 3:17 PM

Nov 2014
I just rewatched it and damn, ending is as annoying as I remembered. This anime had great female characters, any of them could be best girl, but he chooses the only one that is just bad :/ What is appealing in her?!
Aug 12, 2016 8:50 PM

Feb 2015
lol wut? Dat ending. Dude literally said this is my girlfriend and the harem's just like, "nope."
Aug 17, 2016 6:17 AM

Aug 2008
The ending kind of suck lmao. i cried at chiwa's part during the last part.. omf.. T.T my feels..
Aug 22, 2016 7:01 PM
Jul 2016
I actually really enjoyed watching this anime, A-1 needs to make a second season of this i know they can b/c the LN is still ongoing and there's enough source material, idk how well this series did on sales but if only A-1 would make more 2nd seasons cuz im pretty sure its not happening no matter how much i pray :(
Aug 26, 2016 12:09 PM

Jul 2008
Why do Harem anime always have retarded endings?
Oct 14, 2016 8:55 AM
Aug 2013
Forced "harem ending" in the end so fans don't get upset their favorite girl wasn't the one mc chose.
MC chose Masuzu and loves her obviously, i was pretty sure she was going to win though, it was the character with the most development.

I really enjoyed that he actually chose Masuzu, it's rare for a harem to get an ending like that, even though it means the harem is over.
Nov 7, 2016 3:09 AM

May 2009
I enjoyed the first two episodes a lot but it went downhill after that (god, especially that chuuni shit. I can't watch this without cringing!).
The end and especially A-Chan brought the show back up a little bit, but still not enough to not call this show a little bit disappointing.

Gave it a 5/10. Average at best.
Nov 11, 2016 11:16 AM

Mar 2013
Lol what an absurd watch it was.

The episode was plain embarrassing and cringe worthy. Then again the whole romance b/w MC and Masuzu was cringing on another level. That's why I hate this getting into fake-turn-real relationship romance based anime. *Obviously implying this and Shitekoi*

The gags were fun, especially his fantasies from the notebook haha.

Blue_Monday said:
groundfish said:

come on,this is harem, every harem lead act like this....but I do see the relationship between Eita and Masuzu is a bit weird...

True, a lot of harem protagonists do tend to behave in an annoying fashion, but I've seldom seen one as knowingly inconsiderate of others' feelings as Eita. Confessing in the middle of some circus environment and effectively humiliating the girls who've poured their hearts out to you? Pretty dickish move. And then deciding it'd be better to make the runners-up hate you than worry about dealing with them?

What I wanted to say.
Dec 2, 2016 4:34 PM
Jul 2018
I feel like it got cut off way too abruptly, a total cliff hanger. If there is a season 2 in the future I'm not sure if I'll come back to this. If I do it will only be because Ai was pretty funny.
Dec 17, 2016 4:25 PM

Jun 2016
Was so close to dropping cos of Orange... Probably my least fav harem character ever. A-chan kinda redeemed the show, and I was glad for the Masuzu end :p

Dec 21, 2016 1:57 AM

Jan 2012
I predicted more than half the events that happened in the series before episode 1 was over. Just another harem only this time, LESS fan service than usual. Excuse me while I go flush this down my mind-toilet.
Dec 23, 2016 10:11 AM
Lifeless

Dec 2016
A little help for dummies who didn't understand the ending.

When Eita goes on stage at the competition of his aunt and tells Masuzu that he loves her, it was was actually fake, because he sincerely knew how she really felt since episode 1, so he just wanted to save her the trouble of getting awfully hurt while on stage in front of a big crowd (the crowd started boo-ing her), his reaction towards Masuzu's behaviour on stage was completely sincere, but the "i love you" was fake just so she wouldn't get emotionally hurt, although it looked completely real to the other girls and the crowd.

In addition to all that, at the scene when Masuzu cuddles with Eita, shows that Masuzu has changed completely, she gave up being "anti-love" person, which is shown by how she suddenly turned amazingly cute towards Eita and says how much she loves him nonstop and finally falls in love with him and "bury bury bury bury bury" him.

Ultimately, at the end, the way Eita screwed up the "3rd way" of his Aunt was the best hint you could get of how the after life would look like, Eita actually took the "4th way" which is both "battlefield" and "harem" ending. (or so to say he took "way 1" and "way 2").
~~~
Its shown how Himeka and A-chan will keep fighting over Eita, and there is no better proof than the scene when, Masuzu caught Chiwa kissing Eita.
At that scene, after the kiss, Masuzu stares at Chiwa, giving the vibes of "This means war between me and you (and other girls) over the love of Eita" + the expression of Eita's face "Oh god, not this (battlefield + harem) again!"

You're welcome dummy! ^-^'/
xnixDec 23, 2016 10:14 AM
Jan 12, 2017 11:01 PM

Dec 2016
xnix said:

When Eita goes on stage at the competition of his aunt and tells Masuzu that he loves her, it was was actually fake, because he sincerely knew how she really felt since episode 1, so he just wanted to save her the trouble of getting awfully hurt while on stage in front of a big crowd (the crowd started boo-ing her), his reaction towards Masuzu's behaviour on stage was completely sincere, but the "i love you" was fake just so she wouldn't get emotionally hurt, although it looked completely real to the other girls and the crowd.

In addition to all that, at the scene when Masuzu cuddles with Eita, shows that Masuzu has changed completely, she gave up being "anti-love" person, which is shown by how she suddenly turned amazingly cute towards Eita and says how much she loves him nonstop and finally falls in love with him and "bury bury bury bury bury" him.

Ultimately, at the end, the way Eita screwed up the "3rd way" of his Aunt was the best hint you could get of how the after life would look like, Eita actually took the "4th way" which is both "battlefield" and "harem" ending. (or so to say he took "way 1" and "way 2").
~~~
Its shown how Himeka and A-chan will keep fighting over Eita, and there is no better proof than the scene when, Masuzu caught Chiwa kissing Eita.
At that scene, after the kiss, Masuzu stares at Chiwa, giving the vibes of "This means war between me and you (and other girls) over the love of Eita" + the expression of Eita's face "Oh god, not this (battlefield + harem) again!"

Thanks, had trouble understanding why the akward behaviours of Masuzu. It may be for the best to end it like opened, but though the fact that he knows Chiwa for the longest and that (i suppose) they have the strongest bond (example: the doctor decision of Eita) qualifies her more (in my opinion).
"Discuss anime, respect opinions, be critical and have a fun time ;)" -I hope not a Karen haha
Jan 13, 2017 3:04 AM
Lifeless

Dec 2016
sicalmforgost said:
xnix said:

~~~

Thanks, had trouble understanding why the akward behaviours of Masuzu. It may be for the best to end it like opened, but though the fact that he knows Chiwa for the longest and that (i suppose) they have the strongest bond (example: the doctor decision of Eita) qualifies her more (in my opinion).

Yup, im also on Chiwa's side, completely agree with you! :D
Jan 21, 2017 4:34 PM
Jan 2017
Masuzu win, so 8/10 !I hate Orange, Pink and Black/Blue but I love Masuzu.
Mar 11, 2017 1:59 PM
Mar 2017
I hate Chiwa, wtf was that ? Why she kissed him at the end ? I expected that Eita was going to choose Masuzu and love her. I'm really confused i bet for a 2nd season. In general the anime was in my opinion really good (chara design/story ect..) I recommend it especially for people who like harem.
Apr 6, 2017 4:27 AM

Sep 2011
Sadly I can't give this a perfect score because Chiwa annoys me but I still feel sympathy for her because of her body condition and the dickhead guy that he made her wait. I don't get it why people are complaining on its harem genre when Eita "actually" choose unlike most indecisive MCs on harem anime. Masuzu and Ai are best girls.

Apr 15, 2017 2:49 PM

Aug 2013
Absolute bullshit, predictable ending and worst choice of MC just because there are so many naive freaks which can't live without masochism and complex of victim, only they can appreciate it. Stupid and blank anime with low quality comedy and ridiculous "try too hard" drama.
Apr 19, 2017 12:30 AM
Dec 2015
It was a fun ride. I'm glad he ended up with Masuzu ♥
May 26, 2017 3:06 PM

Sep 2011
You see that's how you end a harem.

A clear winner, but the rest of the girls don't give up!
Jul 26, 2017 2:56 PM
Jul 2017
I know I'm probably the only one thinking this, but I kind of liked it when Eita remained with Masuzu and became a real relationship, even though all the other girls still like him. The reason I don't see him being with the others girls is, he thinks of Chiwa as a sister since they've known each other for so long, he doesn't remember anything at all from the Star Class so marrying her would be rushing into things way too fast, and past lives have already happened. The main reason why I like them together is that they both discovered what love is with each other, and I find that to be precious. I do agree she was a total jerk at times, but that's because she doesn't know any better since she came from a pretty bad family. She was wrapped up in a darkness, but Eita brought her out of that when he confessed to her. They just seem the most compatible. My final thought is would it really be that good for him to date any of the other girls? They clearly showed their true colors when he was "dating" Masuzu. Chiwa would always intervene. A-kun seems to be obsessed and is thinking way to far ahead. Hime seems the best out of the three since she never did anything to interrupt their love, except for making countless physcial contact. I'm sorry if you don't agree, I just can't see Eita dating Chiwa. If Chiwa feels like Masuzu stole Eita from her that isn't fair to Eita, you have to bring his feelings into the equation! And it's not like they were dating anyway, if she were to confess first then I would probably agree with Chiwa. A-kun is just living in a fantasy world after thinking they were going to get married from a kindergarten promise. They were just kids. :P Hime needs to know that life when they loved each other is over. Please don't hate rant against this, we all have our own opinions on these characters.
Jul 26, 2017 3:01 PM
Jul 2017
Tennouji said:
Sadly I can't give this a perfect score because Chiwa annoys me but I still feel sympathy for her because of her body condition and the dickhead guy that he made her wait. I don't get it why people are complaining about its harem genre when Eita "actually" choose unlike most indecisive MCs on harem anime. Masuzu and Ai are best girls.

I agree with you on most of that! I do feel sympathy for Chiwa, but she needs to get over it because clearly, Eita loves her like a sister and nothing more. I would like Ai more if she weren't so obsessed and possessive with Eita. She would interrupt the OTP ship moments with Masuzu and act like he was her's. Masuzu feels most compatible due to the same view point on love and how they overcame that together.
Jul 26, 2017 3:02 PM
Jul 2017
Kayzeee said:
It was a fun ride.
I'm glad he ended up with Masuzu ♥

I was very happy they ended up together too! They seem most compatible
Jul 26, 2017 3:09 PM
Jul 2017
xnix said:

When Eita goes on stage at the competition of his aunt and tells Masuzu that he loves her, it was actually fake, because he sincerely knew how she really felt since episode 1, so he just wanted to save her the trouble of getting awfully hurt while on stage in front of a big crowd (the crowd started boo-ing her), his reaction towards Masuzu's behaviour on stage was completely sincere, but the "I love you" was fake just so she wouldn't get emotionally hurt, although it looked completely real to the other girls and the crowd.

~~~
It's showing how Himeka and A-chan will keep fighting over Eita, and there is no better proof than the scene when, Masuzu caught Chiwa kissing Eita.

You're welcome, dummy! ^-^'/

Eita and Masuzu actually ended up being a real relationship. They both really do love each other but the harem just won't agree with it since they want him to themselves.
Jul 26, 2017 3:12 PM
Jul 2017
[quote=CharlyfromFrance message=49946343]I hate Chiwa, wtf was that? Why she kissed him at the end? I expected that Eita was going to choose Masuzu and love her. I'm really confused I bet for the 2nd season. In general, the anime was in my opinion really good (Chara design/story etc..) I recommend it especially for people who like a harem.

He does end up with Masuzu and actually loves her and she loves him.
The reason Chiwa did that was to show she wasn't giving up even though Eita doesn't like her in that way.
Aug 18, 2017 3:57 AM
Aug 2017
Chiwa should die.
Sep 2, 2017 9:40 AM
Apr 2017
I guess nobody of you guys noticed the "rin loves his dad wins the competition" reference where i think it's like connected to the "Shelter" MV.
Sep 23, 2017 5:20 PM
Sep 2017
Love the ending, but i didnt like. The orange girl kissing him in the end. Not much as a closure episode. Mybe there will be a season 2, hopefully. anyway i love masuzu. Hahaha. win win eita and masuzu. I love ending when youre routing couples go through in the end.
Dec 13, 2017 4:43 PM

Jun 2017
The anime it very good but, the ending really got me (I finished it along time ago). The ending kinda idek
Jan 10, 2018 8:37 PM

Nov 2016
I was glad that he chose Silver Hair Girl but Orange Hair Girl manages to ruin the ending for this episode. I thought that the episode was pretty good just up until the remaining three minutes. I knew that all hell would break loose when he tried to get them to hate him. It's as what she said it's a harem battlefield which clearly won't allow Eita to be with Silver Hair Girl. She needs to move on and accept that he sees her as nothing more than a sister. Unfortunately this childhood friend was an annoyance, especially at the times where she would abruptly interrupt Eita/Silver Hair Girl acting like he's here. The first episode or two I didn't mind her but she just became an annoyance quick. I don't even know where to start with the Black Hair Girl. Man did I find her to be the most boring of them all or what. I can't even bother to dive into her reasons for loving him. Definitely smart to not go with a girl who's constantly stuck in her own delusions. Pink Hair Girl to me seemed to be the most tolerable one out of the three. I did enjoy her parts but once she broke the shell and became obsessive like crazy is where it was a bit rocky. If I were Eita I'd want to stay away from girl who still keeps this marriage letter from kindergarten. The best girl for me was Silver Hair Girl. She seemed like the most interesting and best compatible for Eita.
Jan 19, 2018 1:48 AM

Mar 2013
I'm just so so damn glad it's finally over. I forced myself to go til the end just to see if I could get at least a good finale; I didn't. I watched the last seven episodes in one sit because I just couldn't wait for it to be over.

Every character, every single one, was infuriating. Absolutely terrible and unlikeable. I don't get how anyone could ever like them. Their personalities were absolutely disgusting. The level of obsession the girls had over Eita was gross. The overprotectiveness of his ugly childhood friend, the jealousy of the other two girls who I already forgot their names acting like they fucking owned the guy, the unnecessary drama, the plot all over the place... Gosh, I have no idea how I managed to watch this until the end.

I rated this a five simply because I liked the art style, animation and colors. I thought it was really pretty. Otherwise, I don't see any other good trait on this show, at all.

HeiizeSep 7, 2018 5:02 PM
Feb 18, 2018 6:16 AM

Apr 2011
He chose Masuzu...seems forced. But it went back to a full harem end somewhat. Ai and Chiwa are still my faves. Just love how Ai jumped so happily like she won, and Chiwa stealing a kiss is so sweet. Oh well

I'll give this a 6/10. It was its sweet and funny moments. But choosing Masuzu feels forced and the ending is confusing.
MagitoFeb 18, 2018 6:20 AM
Mar 12, 2018 7:58 AM

Sep 2017
WTF. They didn't even put A-chan's confession and the fake love confession was bullshit. Bullshit. I couldn't bear to watch this. Only time I laughed was when A-chan got her marriage registration. At least she got to feel happy, for a while.

1/10. That 1 is only for A-chan, not for MC nor for anyone else. They finally admitted they were bitch and bastard, so why should I watch this anime? There is no character development for the MC. He is supposed to understand what true love means after meeting A-chan, not go on infidelity fake love with White haired bitch. There is no semblance of a plot here. Nothing redeemable.

There were other anime that did better. Way better about false love turning into true love. Perfect example for false to true love:Nisekoi Mirai Nikki
. Complain all you want, but there were definitely arcs where Yuno was okay that Yukki would reject him. She was twisted in the head, but that was love. Yuno was even okay with Yukki pretending to fall in love with her and use her. Call it my obsession with pink haired girls, but Oreshura did nothing right. Nothing. No character development and no good message. In the end, the romantic entanglements were thrown off as mere harem routes rather than taken seriously. And Katou's route is lost. Nothing hinted at. Thankfully, the anime served to deter me from the light novels. Glad I dodged a bullet there. Almost.

The entire part of the anime, when the confession took place between MC and silver haired bitch, I just fastforwarded it to the ending, only stopping to see A-chan's part.

It is just like A-chan said.

Only good thing about this anime was getting to see A-chan. That's it.

Up next on my PTW, School Days. Here I come!
JeremiahOrangeMar 13, 2018 12:15 AM

Without change,we end up becoming the very person we hate.

I was dead until the moment I met you. I was a powerless corpse pretending to be alive. Living without power, without the ability to change my course, was bound to lead me to a slow death.

Mar 27, 2018 1:13 PM

Nov 2015
For those that have been posting on here forgive me if I sound like a broken record.

For the final, Episode 13 was a total let down, and far more then just its ending. For one thing it wasn't even an ending to begin with. In the first 5 min. or less you knew exactly how it was going to end. You think this wraps things up? This is a more hole riddled ending scenario for the series then there are holes in Swiss Cheese. Let me run you through all of the questions that are unanswered and the ways they destroy this story.

First we will start with Masuzu. Ok, I think we can all safely say that we all saw Eita falling for Masuzu even with the hell she put him trough. Like her little sister Mana said she can be completely heartless suddenly do something that is really kind then go back to being an anti-love deva, but we all saw that Eita was having an effect on her. That he's somehow melting her heart and helping her remember what a kind person she used to be. This is a good thing for her, however we all know that taken from the context about her father, he is not going to sit and let her stay there and be happy. He sure to make a move to force her back home to be the daughter that he bread her to be. Being his perfect jewel of a daughter, otherwise her actions alone could completely ruin him. With Mana supposing to be acting as his watchdog things are going to get harder on her too. Even more so since we can see that she is starting to warm up to, and like Eita. Then you have the whole "Why was Masuzu being so super secretive about where she lived", it was obvious that she was was living alone and that she was not eating healthy as shown in Episodes 11 and 12. Then there is the even more pressing issue and clue as to why she came back to Japan. As hinted to in Episode 5 her sister tells Masuzu that it is pointless to wait in "that place", supposedly were she is living, for "That Woman", presumably her Mother, to come back. Further as it was explained by Mana in Episode 13, Masuzu was taken away from her Mother by her Father, giving better background information into Masuzu situation. Taking from this we can be lead to believe that the place that Masuzu is now staying is the place that she use to live with her Mother; but that begs the question, "What is the situation between her and her Mother and will they meet again"?

With Hime and Ai the way things can be expected to continue is fairly strait forward. The only question would be how this would processed to develop down each of their paths.

With Hime it is clear that she is slowly getting over her delusions but it is still a clear crutch. She explains to Eita after he tells her that he "deceived her" and never was the Flaming Fighting Fighter and he was actually Villager A, that she is happy he is actually Villager A because she would always lean on him and now she be his protector. Eita is confused and surprised asking her isn't she suppose to be in love with the actual Flaming Fighting Fighter, be she dismisses that just saying she will take care of that confession when is happens. That gives you the idea that she doesn't care cause she loves him no matter what, and is going to stick with him, though their roles my change.

Now when you get to Ai it is pretty clear given her determination to be engaged to Eita, how it will processed. When she takes their childish marriage registration form to city hall they are going to deny it because is is not an actual lawful contract but just something two little kids wrote. Of course being her dense self she will be devastated by this but will no less continue to try and try again to find a way to make it so the Eita gets engaged to her.

The biggest question is what will become of the relationship between Chiwa and Eita. At it's ending it is depicted that she is still very much a love rival with Masuzu and she is not backing down, but the dilemma is how is that going to play out with everything that just happened with Eita kissing Masuzu and becoming REAL boyfriend/girlfriends with the not fake, Fake love confession at the end. Not to mention Eita being who he is, is not going to give up on becoming a Doctor because of the important promise to become one and cure her, that he had made so many years ago. Despite how much of a distraction the three girls are.

Looking at all this how could you even say that the show ended. By any form of judgement the overall story has just gotten to around the middle at the very least. Not to mention that despite what Eita's gaggl creating relative said about going down the path to a battlefield ending, you clearly get the feeling that somehow he is still going to end up getting the harem ending that he clearly would have preferred originally.

I pry that in any case the stories creator Yuuji, Yuuji continues this work in progress of an anime.
Mar 27, 2018 1:26 PM

Nov 2015
sicalmforgost said:

Actually you should know xnix was actually off base. The whole scene was a double negative. Saying that is was all a lie was actually a obvious bad lie to cover the fact that what they said on stage was all the truth about there original lie.

Confusing I know.
May 8, 2018 8:18 PM

Aug 2014
Ugh gross. What a terrible ending to an already cringey and let down of an anime.

So, in the end there was no sort of development. Masuzu is still a bitch, Eita is still a complete fucking asshole, and all the other girls still shower him with love after he broke their heart in front of them. Eita goes down as one of the worst harem leads and this show is one of the worst harems ever.

The characters are pure trash (Ai-chan was the only saving grace) the comedy was cringe for the most part, the romance was pathetic and the drama, even more so. Hell, even the plot device (the notebook) ended up being discarded since Masuzu did not give a shit about reading it to others thereby voiding the initial agreement.

Don't think I am even going to bother reading the LN. I just want to wipe this anime from my memory.

2/10
May 21, 2018 2:12 PM

Apr 2013
The MC and his girlfriend really need a less from Kaiki on how to be a good fake. They suck at it. Overall just your usual bad harem, the beach episode kinda saved this from getting an even lower score from me. I'm used to bad harem MCs by now, but the girls were also mostly horrible. 3/10
Sep 24, 2018 8:59 PM

Aug 2017
KewlCats said:
Fuck yeah, silver won. 7/10.
Glad silver won but i did like pink too. Silver was a beauty.
Feb 10, 2019 7:48 PM

Sep 2014
Would be perfect without that Chiuwawa scene at the end.......
They just had to do it.
Jul 11, 2019 10:37 AM
Oct 2017
I'm just glad a choice was made & there was some mutual kissing. There was only 3 choices honestly (Hime doesn't count). He made the right decision atm because the other two waited too long. Still going going to be a painful journey. 4/10
Feb 24, 2020 4:44 PM

Aug 2018
I enjoyed this series but this anime kinda like mix of Oregairu 2 and Nisekoi. Oregairu because Masuzu needs Eita to saved her and he needs him in her life like Yukinon needs 8man but in Oreshura it executed poorly because theres a lot of holes in the anime. Next Nisekoi because Onodera really deserve to win but this the fake girlfriend suddenly wins the fight like Chiwa deserve this to win.

That last ep route for Masuzu was forced its like Eita pity and suddenly fall inlove with her but in previous ep he didnt show signs that he likes Masuzu.

Overall its decent, it had its flaws but i still like it.Even my Chiwa didnt win in last episode in anime im still gonna root her in the manga.
B O C C H I  S W E E P
Mar 3, 2020 10:24 AM

Dec 2019
Hmm wanted Ai chan to win but w/e kinda awkward ending.
                                                         đź–¤   

Mar 21, 2020 3:19 AM

Jun 2017
Forced Masuzu drama was so unnecassesary. Looks like MC ended up with Masuzu.Shit. worst girl .
Chiwa deserved better.I only like her story.
4/10
Mar 27, 2020 11:03 PM
Mar 2020
please make anime oreshura season 2 because the story line is best and many are looking forward to it and i love it this anime
May 5, 2020 1:16 AM
Apr 2018
MASUZU :- Since she is EITA's girlfriend from the beginning, the favourite girl of this ANIME.
EITA :- Indecisive guy. He kisses the other girl in the final episode (he is forced), despite having MASUZU as a girlfriend.
SAEKO :- She suggests EITA to get hated by the girls (except MASUZU) for their own good. [b]That doesn't sound Mature[b] coming from his aunt. There was always the option of not talking to them at all.
Other Girls :- I don't care about them at all.

The "PROTAGONIST & the MAIN HEROINE" are all that matters to me.

Btw, i know this is HAREM. I was here for romance & not for harem. So, please don't remind me.

Gonna watch some SHOUNEN based ANIME.
Doutei-kunMay 5, 2020 1:27 AM
Aug 16, 2020 8:34 AM

Feb 2010
I'll take the harem end over White's victory. I'm still salty tho. 3/10
RhypoApr 6, 2021 9:26 AM
Sep 24, 2020 8:07 AM
May 2016
I loved this show, it's pretty rare you like and root for all the characters including the guy. Guess they couldn't fit in his "boyfriend" to the final episode. :P
Sep 28, 2020 3:37 PM
Feb 2020
u guys who are in team masuzu should be happy,this "harem" is just "bait" its clearly that the "canon or real romance" here that actually serious and have future is eita and masuzu,their character and story is the focus after all.

that childhood friend is already lost from the start that the fact she is not confessing from start,when masuzu enter,she is done.
Pages (10) « First ... « 7 8 [9] 10 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Ore no Kanojo to Osananajimi ga Shuraba Sugiru Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Mar 16, 2013

171 by Apratim »»
Apr 3, 10:24 AM

Poll: » Ore no Kanojo to Osananajimi ga Shuraba Sugiru Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Mar 23, 2013

159 by Archean-Return »»
Mar 28, 8:38 AM

Poll: » Ore no Kanojo to Osananajimi ga Shuraba Sugiru Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Mar 9, 2013

168 by Archean-Return »»
Mar 27, 7:40 PM

Poll: » Ore no Kanojo to Osananajimi ga Shuraba Sugiru Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Mar 2, 2013

150 by Archean-Return »»
Mar 27, 6:34 PM

Poll: » Ore no Kanojo to Osananajimi ga Shuraba Sugiru Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Feb 23, 2013

167 by Archean-Return »»
Mar 27, 5:45 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.